Tfw white roastie on the bus is on the phone complaining to her friend about white men and their "yellow fever"

>tfw white roastie on the bus is on the phone complaining to her friend about white men and their "yellow fever"

Attached: beckett.jpg (236x318, 14K)

go fuck her beta

Funny

I recently went to a wedding and the only white guys were with asian girls (like 5 couples) and the only white girl was with some arab

yeah it was pretty entertaining, despite having to go in the first place

No thank you frog, I have a lovely white euro gf at home

t. hapa
Go back to r/asianmasculinity

i took a greyhound a year ago or so. this white girl that acted like a nigger got on in Cincinatti. She was 1 of 3 open seats, being she was a wigger bitch i sat with the michigan woman across the isle, some actual nigger sat with wigger bitch. he actually raped her on the bus. she kept kicking across the isle trying to get my attention. Afterall, what stupid nigger living white bitch doesnt want a kind southern gentleman to save them? Anyhow I ignored her and she knew it. Rape nigger got off mid-Kentucky. Clear to knoxville the wigger bitch kept looking at me with eyes that said, "why?", "how could you let that happen?", "why didnt you help me?" In the knoxville terminal I overheard her say that he also stole her wallet. Nigger loving white bitches are stupid as shit. I have no regrets from that ride. Im sure she does. If she only didnt act like a wigger in Cincinatti, I would have murdered rape nigger in his seat.

>tfw this faggot rushed home to post this
nu/pol/ cancer at its finest

Attached: 2BE825AC-CFF4-4401-A09C-DC0FEC6587D8.gif (1702x962, 739K)

I'm white.

>what is a mobile phone

things that didn't happen,this.

How the fuck do you rape someone on a bus without anyone noticing?

Why hide our beautiful leaf flag. Be proud brother.

She’s right to complain.

Roasties will become obsolete entirely when artificial wombs and sexbots get advanced enough.

Attached: womenareobsolete.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

Attached: 1481483178656.jpg (293x301, 11K)

anything is possible in our imaginations

Attached: Bright HD.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

I saw some roasties saying to WMAF couple about why he was searching for an asian girl while there is a lot of beautifull white Serbian girls here.Funny is they look fatter and oldrr than asian girl.

I really consider dating asian girl if relationship fails with white girl, white girls are pain in the ass really.

Live in chinkmenistan(Toronto)

>wm/am couples common
>white women don't seem to give a shit whatsoever
>tinder and social media provide plenty of chad dick and sugar baby(prostitution) dollars

Life goes on

Attached: 1520825657287.jpg (638x629, 44K)

I can understand why,

I am currently with an asian girl from China.

White women are not marriage material.

Nations are obsolete concepts, the future is the Eurasian Empire which will rules the world and the Galaxy.

Sorry roasties. But for the sake of humanity, higher IQ is needed.

>thinks phoneposting gives him the right to blog post shit no one cares about
Die in a fire.

Attached: 1515888507033.png (480x854, 329K)

so what you're saying is that jews are winning?
And somehow you find it funny

Attached: OK.jpg (450x300, 13K)