Who else is ashamed of being wh*Te subhuman?

Who else is ashamed of being wh*Te subhuman?

Attached: sad jenny.png (758x1054, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3fnPwj1AMpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

conquer he world again.

1 Enoch 106
>And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and †conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

We are angels, Gods.

Attached: 000059A.jpg (548x733, 69K)

NICE BAIT SWISS ARMY KNIFE.

Attached: Sumerian statue blue eyes.jpg (403x268, 29K)

>white

Person of Light or POL is the proper term now.

Attached: POL_IDEA.jpg (752x800, 168K)

Racists don't you know you can't say that anymore it people of light now you bigot

We are the Light.

youtu.be/3fnPwj1AMpo

Attached: _hello__husband_of_mine_____astrid_h___coloured_1__by_bintavivi-da2sk5r.jpg (1020x548, 153K)

This is the #1 meme of 2018 IMO.

I'm not. I just don't feel special or exotic.

never post my waifu again you wimp

Attached: xj9.jpg (320x320, 23K)

We are the most beautiful race, that's something to feel special about. And the most intelligent.

Why do you write "wh*Te" instead of "White"?

You probably should feel ashamed at being (((white))), not that you would though.

We're all just people at the end of the day.

Wh*te ppl are cockroaches. I'm ashamed to be one.

It's a dirty word.

I have polynesian cousins so I always thought it was pretty metal that they are descendants of savage island cannibals. Other than that being whites cool with me.

Attached: brutal.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Le we are all one human race meme
The rake is coming, leaf.

I wanna have digital intercourse with that robot.

Meant for

Built most modern city black peoples come along and infest them bring up crime and lowing house prices yeah you need to take another shot at that if anything white people are more comparable to ants

>a small minority of the global population
>come in a wide variety of coloured hair/ eyes rather than shades of brown
>developed the foundations of science/industry/individual freedom, repeatedly building up the greatest civilisations in the world
Plenty exotic I'd say.