>SoS Pompeo welcomes Jordan King Abdulla II 6/22/18
youtu.be/sxjaH211iBU
>SoS Pompeo @SelectUSA 6/22/18
youtu.be/ZhdevFxlStQ
>EnergySec Perry @SelectUSA 6/22/18
youtu.be/J6ZmuaPqEqQ
>OMBVideo: Minute w/Mulvaney - Government Reform Explained 6/21/18
youtu.be/ODG4Dhs56Zo
>StratComCdrAFGen Hyten/CommSec Wilburine/NASAAdm Bridenstine @House On Space 6/22/18
c-span.org/video/?447258-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Barron-Melania-Trump-Donald-White-House.jpg (2000x1574, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxT-96dgbiM
archive.is/MtyIp
archive.is/ecc89
archive.is/xxN1f
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA!

Attached: 1529514391098.png (719x475, 154K)

what a tranny.

Attached: michelleobamamelaniatrumppoliticalcartoon.jpg (940x545, 201K)

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Richard Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist

Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist

Tommy Robinson - Zionist

Ann Coulter - Zionist

Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist

George Webb - Zionist

Jason Goodman - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist

Styx - Crypto zionist?

David Duke - Zionist

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Q - Zionist

Jared Taylor - Zionist

Attached: 325we.jpg (200x200, 11K)

shit..

I still say she ruined her face with plastic surgery

>leather skirt

Attached: NUT.jpg (480x678, 35K)

I'm also a Zionist.

Attached: 1528089777862.png (653x653, 1.63M)

Attached: Melania milkers.webm (716x462, 1.46M)

atheists are white niggers

Attached: the call that made world peace.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

is barron placing a curse on that man?

Mike's a big guy

Attached: Pompeo.png (359x768, 1.06M)

>only answer is that counter-intelligence investigation started by the FBI to spy on him.

If this is TRUE, then SESSIONS needs to do something about it

>tfw in the PNW
>tfw shopping at WINCO
>tfw bulk Jolly Ranchers for $2.58/lbs
Life if good lads.

Attached: wawoo.jpg (1600x800, 176K)

Attached: tSmVJy7.jpg (638x500, 52K)

There is literally nothing wrong with principled hatred of Jews.

Attached: 1529288436465.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

4u

Attached: I'll be taking your position soon, Pompeo.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

good morning frens

Attached: 1527195968012.png (300x250, 23K)

whats for breakfast?

for me its coffee and whisky

Barron Protecc

Attached: hycgoqiz.jpg (1169x1170, 384K)

user, the passage of time does the most damage. She's stunning, specially for a woman nearing her 50th birthday.

Cant have that baby face beauty forever (except for Pam Bondi)

Attached: IMG_2552.jpg (1136x640, 89K)

>SESSIONS needs to do something about it
huh? what?

wtf I love droop eyed pubeheaded shalom sandniggers now

Sessions is a deep state traitor.

1 liter of coffee then morning jog in the forest for 45 minutes and then quick forest shit after metabolism has started working from the drink and jog.

coffee and bacon sarnies

Attached: FaveMel.jpg (498x917, 90K)

>communion
>the body of Christ
>the blood of Christ
Someone more familiar with Christianity help me out here. Long story short I didn't grow up in a religious household. I've always been open to all this stuff just never properly got introduced to it. Anyway, I just recently started reading the Bible for the first time, just a bit here and there, couple of chapters a night and I picked it up to read cover to cover, starting from the beginning of the Old Testament. Given my sheer ignorance, someone help me out.

1. In Communion, is that cracker supposed to literally be the body of Christ, and the wine literally the blood of Christ?

2. I'm on like Chapter 6 of Deuteronomy, meaning I've read the previous books of the Bible. In one of the previous books like Numbers or something when Moses was telling all the Jews about the commandments, one of the ones he specifically told them was that no one shall consume blood for it is unclean and anyone who consumes blood will be unclean until he cleanses himself and waits outside the camp for 7 days or whatever. Or that might have been one of the bad ones where you're just automatically cut off from your people forever,. In any case it's a bad thing to consume blood. Why do some Christians take communion to consume Christ's body and blood, either literally or philosophically if eating blood is a sin?

Attached: DEUS VULT2.jpg (625x468, 56K)

>not liking the dead plastic look

Attached: file.png (1173x650, 913K)

its bacon and eggs. with a bit of lettuce because I had some lettuce around.

Attached: morning coffee.png (400x333, 91K)

He might just be retarded redneck, but you never know..

Glad its finally over

Attached: Melania nudge.gif (425x425, 3.13M)

>Styx - Crypto zionist?

Attached: 1529659880984.png (938x146, 13K)

Checked barron will bring down deep statr through hos quantum computer hacking skill.

Attached: file.png (900x2008, 2.77M)

the worst part of aging are those little spaces on the side of the chin that fall down as you age, it really kills a face, anyone who avoids them age gracefully.

because they're catholic and the catholic church was subverted back in Roman days.

if i saw my moms nipples all day i would look like barron too

Good morning, user

Attached: Trumps-Generals.jpg (4135x3009, 3.42M)

thats a nice gif

Attached: NICE.gif (540x540, 1.86M)

>people actually think Rodgers is gay for dumping that plastic hapa

Attached: Aaron Rodgers kill me.jpg (313x354, 18K)

The Old Testament and the jewish covenant is no longer relevant after the crucifixion. Jew laws do not apply to Christians.

Not allowed to daydream on the job.

Don't worry about it frens, I have watched the Senate hearings, and I have seen the testimony. Chris Wray is spitting the bullshit that the Beltway Class wants to hear, but he said, in no uncertain terms, that he's about to fuck Jim Comey (and thus the entirety of the prior admin)

youtube.com/watch?v=kxT-96dgbiM

G'd told you this?
When?

>is that cracker supposed to literally be the body of Christ, and the wine literally the blood of Christ?
no, it's a metaphor (obviously lmao)
>Why do some Christians take communion to consume Christ's body and blood, either literally or philosophically if eating blood is a sin?
mate its a metaphor, we don't drink blood and eat human meat to get closer to Jesus, it's about being connected to Christ through our mortal coil.
Also mate skip to revelations and then start reading the new testament, the old testament has a lot to offer but the words of Christ are essential

Attached: Rally_PreidentandMrsTrump.jpg (570x799, 207K)

I remember watching parts of the daily show literally just for her. Fuck she aged like plastic milk

G'd told you it's a metaphor?
When?

hi jew!

Woah what the fuck thats Olivia Munn? Guess she took the bogpill.

Why the hell would she do that?! Oh man that is incredibly depressing to see.

Coldgate!

Fucking idiots, all of them.

Attached: Trump salutes ass.jpg (380x507, 42K)

>The Old Testament and the jewish covenant is no longer relevant after the crucifixion
then why is it in the KJV? the book of genesis and the timeline of the rise and fall of the jewish people from being the chosen people to the "synagogue of satan" that reject Christ is important to know. Is Leviticus irrelevant now, too? the 10 commandments? the words of God are always important
>G'd
alt-right white nigger autism

Attached: 1527706451515.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

or Colgate

>Migrant parents deported from US voice anguish as opposition keeps up pressure

>Ever Sierra, deported after trying to enter the US, told AFP he planned to try again in a few days.

>He arrived back in Honduras with his eight-month-old daughter's shoes hanging from his backpack. She was being held in a detention center in McAllen, Texas, along with her mother.

>Benjamin Raymundo, a 33-year-old who was deported back to Guatemala, told AFP he left his home country in April with his five-year-old son Roberto, but the pair were separated when they were stopped by immigration officers in California.

>"It's a great sadness for me, as if I'll never see my son again," he lamented. Raymundo said he has no plans for now to return to the United States. He hopes his son will be granted asylum.

archive.is/MtyIp

Attached: 1490925965471.png (894x763, 421K)

No, he's the jew who moved to Finland and moaned about how IQ tests were rigged after he got a 95 from it.

>1. In Communion, is that cracker supposed to literally be the body of Christ, and the wine literally the blood of Christ?
It depends on who you ask by denomination but in the Lutheran interpretation they are simultaneously bread and wine and the divine substance.

Attached: 45Effect.jpg (1082x735, 794K)

1. Yes
2. Old testament "covenant" no longer applies after JC

Attached: 243420011_0_640x640[1].jpg (640x640, 50K)

>then why is it in the KJV?
For the sake of historical context.

Isn't Estonia eastern block? Hmmmmm

Attached: Kim Jong-Un big guy.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

The old testament is about how people lived, it's not christian doctrine so to speak. It's simply a prelude to JC, which is where christian doctrine begins.

No, if Sessions was a traitor then Trump would have accepted his resignation when he offered it. Rosenstein is probably (obviously) the traitor, in place simply because the Deputy AG has more power than he should.

Sessions is good on immigration at the least. The problem is that Sessions is a True Conservative (TM) and exemplary of why Paleocons lost to Neocons and why Neocons lost to Trump. True Conservatives work within the existing laws, trying to keep everything together as it has been. When they lose an election to liberals they cry but then shake hands.

Why did the Republican establishment hate the Tea Party so much? Why did they hate Newt Gingrich's culture warriors? Because the True Conservative wants to shake hands with his liberal enemies and get down to compromising with them.

When the True Conservative loses an election, he accepts that his beliefs have been defeated and a new era has dawned. The True Conservative is of the opinion that his goal isn't to stop gay marriage from ever happening, but simply to stall it long enough that the problems can be worked out- that conservatism is a necessary roadblock to liberalism which liberalism eventually overcomes. Effectively in their minds conservatism is liberalism, just the liberalism of yesterday. Not a true ideology in its own right, and with nothing worth truly defending.

But liberals don't see it that way. Where the True Conservative advocates for converting "based brown people" to the Republican party while requiring photo ID so riffraff can't vote, in order to ensure a middle class dominated system, the liberal seeks the utter and complete destruction of everything viewed as opposing liberalism. And so where conservatives allow shitskins to flood in under the mistaken belief they can convert them, the liberals seek to bring them in in order to destroy the existing system which enables political choices which aren't liberalism.

True Conservatives don't understand this is war

Attached: whats wrong with your faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

How do you know that? Answer me, thing-in-the-mouth-face!

All of this was manufactured. number of asylum applicants in mexico quadrupled recently, Mexico is just granting them asylum and then moving them along to the Us border to make Trump back down. Bad idea.

Queens of JUST

>Why China can’t count on Brazil to fill the basedbean gap in its trade battle with the US

>First, seasons alternate between the northern and southern hemispheres. So while US basedbeans are harvested from late September through November, Brazilians gather in their basedbean crops from February through May.

>Second, total annual demand for basedbeans in China exceeds Brazilian export capacity. In fact, it exceeds global export capacity, excluding the US crop.

>Brazilian processors must crush at least 43 million tonnes of their basedbeans domestically to supply the country’s world-leading livestock sector, leaving only 76 million tonnes for export.

>That is 21 million tonnes short of China’s demand. The next largest producer, Argentina, produces merely 37 million tonnes, down from 57.8 million tonnes last year due to severe drought.

archive.is/ecc89

Attached: brazilian soybean farmers.jpg (600x280, 54K)

>Also mate skip to revelations and then start reading the new testament, the old testament has a lot to offer but the words of Christ are essential
I dunno man, I heard the New Testament was like 90% written by some fag named Paul and he spent most of his time bitching about shit and making up shit Christ never said.

Attached: bible sumup.jpg (832x1355, 256K)

Ventilation shaft

>Is Leviticus irrelevant now, too? the 10 commandments? the words of God are always important
Either someone believes Christ's death and resurrection ameliorated the condition of original sin, or they don't and they're uncritically adopting a badly translated summary of the pre-Roman Jewish religion.

How unfortunate for China.

Attached: 1520782030332.jpg (1420x946, 73K)

>then why is it in the KJV?
If you are going to start a new religion like the Christians, you need credibility. The OT stretched back to the dawn of time. This is serious cred.

Attached: YouC2.jpg (771x849, 519K)

>basedbean
hahahhahaa
man we've really done it

1 upboat

If you know what's wrong with her face please leave a comment on my webzone and I'll send you a pizzaroll.

Attached: plinkett.jpg (512x512, 249K)

How the FUCK do I get a qt MAGA gf?

Attached: I love you.webm (1176x724, 2.93M)

Sessions and Rosenstein can both be traitors. Sessions has done nothing to help us.

BINALD BLIMPF

Attached: 2B9C4F88-FF44-4EB9-8924-84BF739ADFE3.jpg (1536x4231, 933K)

GOP literally told Trump that if he fired Sessions, they wouldn't confirm a new AG anytime soon.

> 1. In Communion, is that cracker supposed to literally be the body of Christ, and the wine literally the blood of Christ?
Look up "transubstantiation".
> The reaffirmation of this doctrine was expressed, using the word "transubstantiate", by the Fourth Council of the Lateran in 1215
It's not only bullshit but a very modern one and one that most Catholics, even the most practicing ones, have no idea that it is part of the official doctrine, let say believe it.

> 2. In any case it's a bad thing to consume blood
Christian doctrine has that Jesus brought a new covenant, the old one (which the Jews) being fulfilled. What rules the Jews had before Christ applied to them alone.

Here is what the original Christian congregation was like
> people gathered
> studied the scriptures together
> polled their money for the use of the community
> shared a meal together

What passes today as the Catholic liturgy is pretty much that, by bastardized by a two thousand years of corruption, sincretism, superstition and ignorance.

>I heard the New Testament was like 90% written by some fag named Paul and he spent most of his time bitching about shit and making up shit Christ never said.
why slander the words of God like that? they're carefully written passages with moral and natural truths embedded in them all.
>believes Christ's death and resurrection ameliorated the condition of original sin
you can believe this along with recognising the relevance and significance of the pre-christ texts. the story of Sodom and Gomorrah holds true today
>If you are going to start a new religion like the Christians, you need credibility
mate Christianity wasn't just created for the luls

Attached: norm.gif (250x188, 1001K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-14 02-03-33.png (575x671, 474K)

>US Reduces Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria By 62%

>The latest data from the US Energy Information Administration showed that the country imported 10.03 million barrels and 10.34 million barrels in January and February, respectively. It bought as much as 13.34 million barrels in October last year.

>The US purchased a total of 24.28 million barrels of Nigerian crude in the first three months of this year, down from 25.97 million barrels in the same period last year.

>The import of Nigerian crude by the US rose by 48 per cent to 112.92 million barrels last year, the highest annual level in five years, up from 75.81 million barrels in 2016 and 19.86 million barrels in 2015.

archive.is/xxN1f

Attached: Nigerias-power.jpg (659x380, 404K)

going to need those shit posts drumpf

>original sin, or they don't and they're uncritically adopting a badly translated summary of the pre-Roman Jewish religion.
St. Augustine invented original sin, after Christianity was already established.

Oh hey, it's the same anti Sessions shill. How you doing this morning? I've been gone a whole month, it's good to see this place still has the usuals.

Become a fucking alpha.

Oh noooo that sucks

Attached: qqts double heart.webm (1182x676, 2.94M)

Anyone who holds to the doctrine of original sin is discrediting the Resurrection and I consider them subversive at best.

> the worst part of aging are those little spaces on the side of the chin that fall down as you age, it really kills a face, anyone who avoids them age gracefully.
The way to avoid that interestingly is not to drop weight but to gain a little bit to keep the face round and full.
Women obsess with losing weight and their looks go down the drain on the process