AUS/POL/ FIGJAM EDITION #2

Evening lads.

>$35 billion warship announcement delayed as Cabinet grapples with final project details
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/navy-warship-announcement-delayed/9902708

>Shorten says he's not offended by Albanese's Labor manifesto speech plays down Labor split
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/24/shorten-plays-down-talk-of-rift-with-albanese-after-labor-manifesto-speech

>Regulators still a hurdle CKI's $13b takeover bid for APA
unv.is/baka.com.au/business/companies/regulators-still-a-hurdle-cki-s-13b-takeover-bid-for-apa-20180622-p4zn6c.html

>Clive Palmer's lawsuit against Townsville Mayor Jenny Hill hits a hurdle
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-23/townsville-mayor-clive-palmer-court/9899318

>Hunt for gunmen after multiple shots fired into Hobart cocktail bar
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/shots-fired-into-hobart-cocktail-bar/9903658

>Darling Range by-election: Liberal Alyssa Hayden wins as Labor, Tania Lawrence concede defeat
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-23/darling-range-by-election-labor-tastes-defeat-as-liberals-win/9902556

>Migrant workers' exploitation can be fixed by unions and farmers, says expert
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-06-24/unions-and-farmers-clash-over-penalty-rates/9899820

>Record shipment of alpaca fleece to China signals new industry for Australia
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/record-shipment-of-alpaca-fleece-to-china-signals-industry-shift/9890826

>Australia's citizenship program should focus on Indigenous introduction, Darwin linguistics teacher says
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/australias-citizenship-program-should-focus-on-indigenous/9902086

>‘Disgrace’: Australian fans go too far
unv.is/news-mail.com.au/news/socceroos-teammates-come-to-defence-of-robbie-krus/3450180

Previous thread

Attached: 1529742955435.png (1115x736, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/02_drug_trafficking_zhang_paper.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-22/deadly-chinese-fentanyl-is-creating-a-new-era-of-drug-kingpins
m.theepochtimes.com/china-is-supplying-a-drug-war-against-the-united-states_1915904.html
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/1996146/china-lair-major-drug-lords-says-philippines-duterte
archive.is/J0kQE
youtube.com/watch?v=8oekSnRNvOo
youtu.be/jif4Wo0LDX8
youtu.be/JAgpNdbnHLw
dpipwe.tas.gov.au/agriculture/plant-industries/tasmanian-poppy-industry
trulia.com/p/pa/philadelphia/1213-15-locust-st-c-philadelphia-pa-19107--2176120578#lil-mediaTab
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/SingaporeEmbarkationCard.png
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/217-Brittany-Dr_Avondale_PA_19311_M40438-89337
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/500-Lake-Rd_Avondale_PA_19311_M48865-56030
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/201-Richards-Way_Avondale_PA_19311_M41975-79159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Qld

nice colour too

Is Tasmania /comfy/ or is it just a meme?

Hey bois, im back

Just having a drink before the wagecuckery starts tomorrow

Attached: 20180624_210438.jpg (3264x1836, 855K)

>$150,000 for a 3br on acreage USA
>$700,000 Melbourne median house suckerhome

One can be bought with 5 years of work
The other one with 25 years of work

Attached: suckerhouse.png (1601x1313, 1.05M)

Reeeee its upside down again

Attached: 20180624_210748.jpg (3264x1836, 940K)

Cocktail user is an Alco boomer

Well, I can confirm that it at least exists. I have a few cousins down there and it certainly seems nice when I visit.

I assumed your first post was intentional desu

Attached: 1447657952493.jpg (640x472, 64K)

Nothing happens down here, including jobs.

Even in the suburbs of NY, you get about twice as much for your money.

how much money do you save yearly?

$20k savings/yr = $160k in 8yrs

I think Blair Cottrell and his goons are a bit more 88 than they are 14. All of his attempted movements just end up looking like skinhead LARPers trying to be like their ice junkie uncles were back in the day^(tm).

I don't get how this clown keeps finding himself at the head of these events but it honestly ruins it every time, I've been invited to like 6 different rallies now through my mates but avoid them like the plague. Pure cringe.

All they managed to do today was feign outrage and gang up on some gay performer and antifa.

>tfw spiro, bica, and cypro are all schedule 4 prescription drugs here

Attached: 1523601085694.jpg (638x638, 113K)

Seriously though, all that Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi shit, don't you lot think it's a retarded way to sell it?

Just be normal.

Yet Australian still do it...
They willing sign up to be cattle that produce shekels. A shithole duplex on a tiny plot made by some kike run company.
Yes master let me work for 30 years to buy that piece of crap from you! I love slavery!

do boomers even drink cocktails? thought it would be too expensive for their taste, after spending all of their super on an overpriced caravan and new 4wd to tow the cunt

Whats the process on buying property in the USA as an aussie.

I mean the gooks buy here and there so I am sure we can do it.

or maybe it's because, dare I say it, people would rather live here than in the states

making some gainz, user?

Hey, you got the Mt Koonya and West Takone weather radars, that's enough jobs for me in TAS.

you can find houses for $100k in every state (big island in hawaii had alot of those, 4yrs ago). in the coastal states, these homes would usually be outside of the major cities, but you can still find them in cities, ie: jacksonville, fl or spokane, wa

If you want /comfy/ go to Little diamede, it's a small american island that get's it's mail air lifted in.

Anyone here fucked a milf or married woman?

what are you cunts planning on stealing off us next?

Attached: DSWis1gV4AE0Cfb - Copy.jpg (630x864, 99K)

If you want cheap and goo housing near towns go to Ohio, no one lives there.

Sorry user, those are all anti-androgens.
So the opposite really.

I don't know... The gooks can stay here 6months a year now, and they let their kids live in these places for years while they study here.

No, but I want to. Was thinking of cruising some cougar bars and seeing if I can get anything going.

Yep

professional milf fucker reporting in, how may I help, bruce?

That's because they are owned by their cock and their wife wants to spit out kids. To be fair it's really not their job to be deciding how much money is lent out.

>shagging fire sale pussy
absolutely degenerate

i saw the incident on facebook, i get his point but it does come across as low level Sharia law enforcement

Does anyone know who you upload additional documents on Indeed? I'm trying to apply for a job on there - the job ad asks to include your quals but I can't find anything that lets me put anything but a resume or cover letter using Indeed's system.

The job isn't advertised anywhere else and there's no e-mail I could send the application to instead.

I want to drag a neglectful single mother from a bar and fuck her in a room adjacent to where her young son is sleeping.

Yeah the US is hands down a better place to live than Australia now.

They all have two heads.

kinda reminded me of those faggy lefties crying about 'the children' on the us border

>walk down the street
>get shot
>put your kids in school
>place gets shot up by an angry incel with an assault rifle
>get sick
>that'll be 500k

Lots of places look cheap as fuck from the perspective of a couple that makes two good salaries, say $100k. It must be fun being a burger.

Sounds suspicious af.

Attached: Screenshot_233.jpg (600x568, 43K)

Story time mate

You too

sounds like you where the child in the situation you want to create

Yeah, it's not perfect here either. We got good house prices if you stay out of the coastal cities. But other than that, societies on a steady downturn.

oh dear, d-did this happen to you, user?

>>get shot
Probably just as much or more chance of dying in a car accident.

Has anyone used okcupid?

Attached: 1528679060419.jpg (960x640, 65K)

>Be Australia
>Build Anglo only white homeland in sunny paradise

>Give it all away to chinks and Afro-Ghouls in 20 years

What do Australia mean by this?

It's white, so yes

>not using farmersonly to find tradwives

Attached: WUT.gif (245x118, 407K)

same as what you guys meant by it :( the eternal anglo strikes again

Mate. There are (((recruitment))) agency scammers now. They advertise fake jobs and ask people to submit their papers and info.

They then sell that info to niggas on the darkweb for ID fraud and shit. Or they use your info to buy darkweb documents with your name and finesse you

They say 'sorry mate you were unsuccessful, but they keep and sell copies of your info

They are crawling all over seek and indeed

lmao i didnt even know this existed. have you given it a try mr burger?

>$35 billion warship announcement delayed as Cabinet grapples with final project details

Attached: 1497564800776.jpg (312x345, 21K)

what will we do about the crystallized jew?
it is fucking eating our country alive.

Attached: 535635683568.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Nah, I'm just giving meme answers

i made an account months ago just to fuck around on it. its pretty horrid desu, definitely wouldnt recommend. im in newcastle though so there wasnt much to chose between

When is the exchange rate going to get unfucked?

if rally a posse of 2000 raging bogans who zergrush and takeover a ghost town in arizona or texas, then you dont worry about any of that

chinks do that with their "china town" modus operandi

a few years ago, when i was disenfranchised as all fuck, i was going to start making it to cash in on the construction boom. kinda wish i did, wouldve made my life a little more interesting at least

t. chemical engineer

Boomers like to spend the last years of their life laughing at their kids poverty while declaring themselves 'economic genius's' for selling the county to foreigners.

Go full Duterte

that kid could've been me a few years back, and I turned out okay, so whats the problem?

They're the ones who will have to sit in nursing homes while chinks and poos fail to wipe their asses properly and give them the wrong meds.

They still are. Next of the chopping block is Centrelink.

>be me 17
>hookup with 43y hotty e dealing fashonista sheila
>have awesome mindblowing sex
>take best quality drugs
>3 years go by
>she start looking old, gets gray vag
>bail
>best sex never forget
>good memory
>end story

well that was fucking hot

Attached: perfection.jpg (544x515, 85K)

Daily reminder that China is the BIGGEST NARCO STATE on the planet. The Chink drug cartel is BIGGER than mexican, afghan, and south american drug cartels COMBINED.
China is the SOURCE of heroin, fent, meth, mdma and precursors of cocaine. The dirty money from illicit drug trade is laundered into acquiring western businesses, corporations, properties, and is responsible for creating housing bubbles throughout the West.

Chinks turned mexico into a narco state during 2000s, coinciding with china entering WTO.

deal with the chink/mestizo/shitskin problem and you solve the drug, housing, white genocide and economic crisis.

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/02_drug_trafficking_zhang_paper.pdf

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-22/deadly-chinese-fentanyl-is-creating-a-new-era-of-drug-kingpins

m.theepochtimes.com/china-is-supplying-a-drug-war-against-the-united-states_1915904.html

>China as world's largest Fent, Opium and Heroin producer, that dump there products on Capitalist market.
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/1996146/china-lair-major-drug-lords-says-philippines-duterte

the-china-drug-connection/
archive.is/J0kQE

youtube.com/watch?v=8oekSnRNvOo

You conquered the world, made an awesome empire, then said aw soz, conquer us now.

It's like those lottery winners that go back to poverty after a few years.

pretty fun like vids related and 100K each will bag you a good house like we have here in Pennsylvania which are country mansions in the woods where people don't bother you, you have massive amounts of land and extremely good internet and those are just the houses outside philly. We also have a bunch of islands to fuck off too and can just live off the grid which is pretty fun as well.

youtu.be/jif4Wo0LDX8
youtu.be/JAgpNdbnHLw

Attached: 1519007749612.png (1440x960, 2.58M)

Man, women get old and useless so fast.

>Anglo's
>Acting in a unified group.
They are too fucking indapendant. Chinks pool family money to buy houses outright, then pay back aunts & uncles with no intrest to the Jew.

Imagine an Anglo family doing something like that! Unthinkable!

Poetic justice.

>not the biggest source of opium, because that's Australia
dpipwe.tas.gov.au/agriculture/plant-industries/tasmanian-poppy-industry

Now it's thinkable because it's happening in front our eyes.
Should Anglos learn this new trick and do it too?

trulia.com/p/pa/philadelphia/1213-15-locust-st-c-philadelphia-pa-19107--2176120578#lil-mediaTab

Something like that would be about 2-5million in Sydney. If you want to do the career thing in the US there's so much more incentive.

before the ((parasite)) appeared, the family/community was the bank. it still is in asian societies. even lebs and uzbeki yids have it this way.

you would have to revert 100 yrs of ((social engineering)) to get back to that level of support.

This. They really are a ridiculous bunch of people.

You see the problem is a difference of cultures. Chinks using their 'strong families' strategy to acquire property for generations.

Anglos in contrast often hate and don't trust family members. They don't have multi-generational family's under one roof to share with raising grandchildren.
(Billy and Betty boomer are to busy with the RV and grey nomad lifestyle to bother with grandkids).

Wish we should have rules like this:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/SingaporeEmbarkationCard.png

Well they arn't exactly making all their money building electric cars or luxery BMW's like the USA or Germany. They are not becoming the manufactorium of the entire planet like China.
Building amazing TV's like the Koreans? No.

They are just selling property and iron ore.

>trulia.com/p/pa/philadelphia/1213-15-locust-st-c-philadelphia-pa-19107--2176120578#lil-mediaTab

Mate how do you find a job in the states from here?

HOLY SHIT, ifeel super sorry for you guys as that's a shit-palace which is usually for people who are trying to start a business.

here's one for an average family we got over here realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/217-Brittany-Dr_Avondale_PA_19311_M40438-89337

Oh and you can buy land and build a house for alot less.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/500-Lake-Rd_Avondale_PA_19311_M48865-56030

Now in front of chink competitors, Anglo's old culture, at least in this case is at the downhand, I think Anglo family members should unite too, therefore become stronger on the market.

get a job at a place that has a boss or sub is the US then get transferred or do as people have done before and just get a passport here then wing it from there.

Attached: 1524634812146.png (475x792, 705K)

those puritan colonists were chinks on steroids. there was a time before industrialization when anglos had the Commons, which was a community support network typical of pre-industrial society.

the industrial age broke down the Commons and anglos lost the secret to success and independence from the bankers. if you look at the gold rush era in Oz or Cali, anglos were prone to waste their fortunes on frivolous gay shit, while the chinks saved and built empires.

the anglo was symptomatic 100 yrs ago.

They don't have a single clue wtf is going on. They just want to take the credit. Their self satisfaction fills up half my street whenever I see one. I just treat them like I would a spastic, keep conversation as light as possible. Modern medicine could see them live until 90-100 too. The usual things that would have seen them half dead by now like heart attacks and cancer are way more treatable now. So I just try to not think about them. Voting wise they should be the minority now. Which probably means a decade of the left at least.

forgot to show you the rentable houses incase you don;t like buying and remember this is just in one state as realistate prices very from state to state.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/201-Richards-Way_Avondale_PA_19311_M41975-79159

There are tons of websites like LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.

Fucked if I know. E3 visa if you have a degree.

>lost the secret to success and independence from the bankers
FUCKING THIS.
>prone to waste their fortunes on frivolous gay shit
Well, RVs are disposable rubbish that decline in value, 'holidays' retain no value whatsoever.
History repeats itself...

What if you have no degree or anything? Is there something I can sign saying I won't ask the government for anything and have no access to welfare if they let me in? :(

This.
It's coming from China guys. This is well known to law enforcement.

>I think Blair Cottrell and his goons are a bit more 88 than they are 14. All of his attempted movements just end up looking like skinhead LARPers
No self-awareness that he looks like a dickhead.
>avoid them like the plague.
Good
>Pure cringe.
Yes.
>All they managed to do today was feign outrage and gang up on some gay performer
And he came out looking like the fuckwit. Going around like using intimidation tactics makes you a fuckwit.

Yep that's all you need really, everything else is just gravy.

pretty sure you need a billion years experience even if you have a degree. your skills need to be sought after apparently

Dunno soz. Trump is changing things a bit I think. There used to be some poof on here, that married a US girl he met on the internet, then he moved there.