Keeping children in trailerlike houses away from their criminal parents is now like the Holocaust

Keeping children in trailerlike houses away from their criminal parents is now like the Holocaust.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529838197929.jpg (714x605, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
snopes.com/fact-check/immigrant-girl-never-separated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shit has been happening since the late 90s.

Attached: aeytzy58px411.png (1200x1188, 1.87M)

This is just REALLY stupid propaganda. If spics get thrown into cages and holocausted, you would expect them to be crossing the border TO MExico, not swarming into a nation where their children would be mistreated. Why would the parents of these children persist in putting them in such danger?

Niggers are amazingly ignorant. Also dumb as shit too. These camps have been in use for decades for these same issues with immigrant children. Don't give an ear to a liberal faggot, ignore them.

The Holocaust was a bunch of people in camps awaiting deportation? Thanks, OP.

can't wait until trump actually opens up the fema camps and puts every fucking leftist libtard commie in there, never to be seen again. absolutely possessed people trying whatever they can to strike god's soldier down.

Deportation to Israel, which the Nazis, Soviets and Brits were all arranging behind closed doors. So yes, the situation is indeed similar

That's what happens when you break the law and get caught. You get tossed in jail.

Why didn't you cry crocodile tears when your Dear Leader Obama and the Witch did the same?

Attached: TrumpImm.jpg (631x441, 68K)

Attached: 1529479651557.jpg (360x360, 49K)

>Concentration camps
Implying wetbacks can concentrate.

How absolutely dare he say that

Actually in 2016 I was saying I hope Trump puts (((people))) in concentration camps

Why do these people pretend these things werent happening till now? Why do they then pretend its something it isnt?

snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
>TRUMP IS DOING IT REEEEEEEEEEEE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR OBAMA DID NOTHING WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

The Jow Forums angle is the best angle

>Obama does it: No coverage
>Trump brings it up in order to fix it: HITLER

Its also a democrat policy and has been going on since before Bush, Obama.. Trumps the president who signed an executive order to stop the separation.

The left must think they're fleeing from a real shithole country, eh?

Oh man that article is dripping with salt. They can't even just say yes they have to make it all about Trump

un-fucking-believable

how on earth can anybody be so delusional to compare these two things?

Well it kind of is because there were no homicidal gas chambers in the so-called holocaust. There was not one gassing. Executions were rare and reserved for those who deserved it because of the crimes they commit. There was no program of extermination and six million didn’t die, only a handful passed away due to mostly natural causes including old age and illness.

So this “holocaust” is just deporting jewish to be Pale of Settlement in Poland and sticking them in internment facilities that acted quite similar to these border detainment facilities. Part detention camp, part refugee camp, and part labor and recreation camp so they had something to do and for once in their jewish lives were actually put to work (work was mandatory in the Reich for everyone).

In that regard it’s worse than Auschwitz because they don’t have a labor infrastructure, the camps are not as nice, they don’t have a swimming poop or a soccer team or a stage to perform plays like Auschwitz did

>swimming poop
I mean swimming pool. Auschwitz had a really nice swimming pool that jews deny existing

This. Again. The left still ignoring it. The left is a bad joke.

The Jews were illegally crossing into Germany to be put into concentration camps? I guess I must have missed that day in history class.

I see what you did there

Separating children from adults at the border who lack proper identification to prove the realtionship is a decades old policy, which was enforced by all of your favorite recent liberal presidents also. More importantly, it's done to PROTECT CHILDREN FROM HUMAN TRAFFICKING, a point you can shout at the left infinitely and they will still somehow forget about it. If Juan crosses the border illegally, with little Juanita in tow, claiming to be her father, how the fuck are you supposed to know that's true and she isn't being kidnapped? That's why they're separated. So the child and adults can be questioned separated to try and acertain the truth of their relationship.

>decades old policy
>enforced by all recent presidents invluding Obama and Clinton
>it's done to protect children from human trafficking

WAAAHHHH WAHHHH FRUMPFLSTILSKIN. The modern left is a waste of oxygen.

>mfw Trump will never be as great as the masochistic leftist fantasies about him
I fucking hate this world

Attached: 1499728901607.png (385x385, 167K)

Isn't this settled? Didn't he sign an executive order the other day preventing that?

snopes.com/fact-check/immigrant-girl-never-separated/

wow seeing as we have literal concentration camps and Trump is hitler I guess w ened another country to come in and invade us and attack us nad kill drumpf like we did ith hitler

ill be waiting

Because they really need to convince people that Trump is Hitler