Was crime and homicide always higher in Western Europe compared to Eastern Europe?

I was rather surprised to learn that Poland today is safer to live in than many Western European countries with lower crime rate and homicide rate.
Was it always this way ? Was Western Europe always a more dangerous place to live with more homicide than places like Czech Republic or Poland 30 years ago or 200 years ago ?

For the record if somebody doesn't believe me

Poland homicide rate 0.67
French homicide rate 1.23
Germany homicide rate 0.88
United Kingdom homicide rate 1.20
Belgium homicide rate 1.85
Finland homicide rate 1.42

Attached: 1uqo99dn.vichan.png (594x562, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate_by_decade
ecpr.eu/Filestore/PaperProposal/2bf67b79-61a2-42fd-b98c-e58385ced442.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Attached: 1405748470415.jpg (640x640, 95K)

God chicks with implants and alterations turn me off so much. I don't want any of those fake Frankensteinian abominations that push up their plastic tiddies and curl their paralysed duck lips.

Looks like a statistical deviation for Poland and Czechia having such low homicide rate. Romania Bulgaria and Slovakia are pretty much on par with France and UK. Hungary is 2.07. Ukraine is 6.34. Russia is 10.34. One reason might be the low sample size: having only 65 homicides annually in Czechia, the rate might vary wildly between the years. Finnish homicide rate grew by 15% in a single hour one year due to a school shooting.

Poland used to have a rate between 2.0 and 4.0 in 2000s.

>Poland used to have a rate between 2.0 and 4.0 in 2000s.
Surprisingly.No, it didn't.
Highest Polish homicide rate in 2000s was 2.2 in 2000, then after 2001 it fell below 2.0 into 1.8-1.2 range(constantly decreasing).

What is surprising even more is that it was on equal or even lower rate as UK and France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate_by_decade

>Romania Bulgaria and Slovakia are pretty much on par with France and UK
They are far less developed than UK or France and much poorer, they should have much higher crime and homicide stats than Western countries.

Higher hmogenity makes more people follow the rules of ones in group (compared to foreigners with different value sets or even hate towards your group) *1, higher rates of fear of god (catholicism) make them think twice to fuck their soul up compared to muh hedonism). Russia doesn't really count as russia is a very heterogenic society sreading from canada over china , the middle east towards europe. You would have to only count western russia.

Considering that especially Poland with the highest racial homogenity( compare the highest percentage of r1a halogroups in whole of europe) has one of the least crime states (compare to iceland) is therefore no surprise.

ecpr.eu/Filestore/PaperProposal/2bf67b79-61a2-42fd-b98c-e58385ced442.pdf

Attached: 1529669046721.jpg (1123x794, 817K)

>vichan

Poles are really pathetic.

>Romania Bulgaria and Slovakia are pretty much on par with France and UK

I'm Romanian and I don't remember people being gunned down in the streets or being run over by trucks of peace at every cafe.

It's because of Muslims.

Most crimes including murder are committed by young men and a high percentage of Poland's young males have migrated away since it joined the EU.

Those rates are for what? Every 1000 habitants, every 10000?

Yeah, because that totally happens every day everywhere in the UK, I've been run over and killed five times this week already while visiting cafes.

>bong can't face the fact that his country is slowly becoming third world

That would only make sense if the conventional wisdom that "poverty causes crime" was correct, which it isn't.

You have to go back.

Look, we know that East Euros are butthurt over their poverty so they try and act like west Europe is full of terrorism. If its so dangerous, why are Poles pouring into here as fast as they can?

Murder rates are very low in European countries(except for Lithuania, which has a very significant murder rate). What would be more interesting to see is a comparison on cases of arson or burglary, which I'm pretty sure is higher in Eastern European countries. As for Poland, it's a very safe country and definitely an exception when compared to most countries east of Germany. And stop saying Poland is in Eastern Europe, you fucking faggot.

Poles are actually coming back to their country in increasing numbers.

The problem is that once you get in crimes other than homicide it is pretty much impossible to compare them from country to country because every country has different laws and different ways of compiling and counting stats.

Poland still has negative net migration.

See Nice try Soviet Mario

>And stop saying Poland is in Eastern Europe, you fucking faggot.
Do I really have to explain to you how Poland is literally east from germany and germany beeing geographically as well as histoically politically the mathematical center of the fucking half continent we call europe?

t. Polak

As long as we can all agree we are lucky not to live in the USA.

Poland refused to limit her arms, refused to give the city of Danzig back to Germany, and slaughtered German minorities resulting in the Invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union and the beguinning of WW2. Countless lives were lost over Polish stubbornness, cruelty, and prejudice.

Probably because you've already immigrated to a 1st world country

Polish immigration to UK has collapsed completely in recent years.
I believe in recenf poll around 0.5% Poles said they want to emigrate to UK to work.
Norway, Iceland and Germany are seen more positively as places for work.

>If its so dangerous, why are Poles pouring into here as fast as they can?
The same reason Westerners are pouring to Dubai or Saudi Arabia:money and work

Besides homicide, we know knife crime statistics, and there is more knife crime in London in 2 months than in whole year in Poland

Neither of those are dangerous though

After iron curtain fall Polish government(mostly old commies) gladly exported most of criminals, gypsy and other undesirables to west.
After West let Poles work legally plenty of troublemakers or poor also move there.
Then add all mostly unrestricted movement to UK from their colonies(inc Caribbean,Pakistan and other shitholes) and current wave of migrants from war zones.
Also this .

>not being aroused by bimboized features
you might be gay

And it was significantly higher than Italy's or Germany's during that time.

And when? After fall of communism, crime and narcotic consumption spiked.

Maybe because there were more big cities in western europe and cities draw crime.

Or because they are capitalist, and capitalism breeds poverty, and, therefore, crime.

Well I thought these statistics were from like centuries ago, and back then most cities in europe were in the west.

>that's what some 56% "german heritage" burgers actually believe
Just sad, user. I mean I don't celebrate what happenend during the war but half of your points is propaganda and the next half bend to match it. Eastern Prussia has just recently been german, as they bought it after fucking over Poland from their fellow SIegermächte. Germany made all Poles from those regions relocate while leaving their homes and churches behind without compensastion of the clay which way theirs since literally the indo-european invasion and the moving foreward of the barbarians towards rome. You bitching about germans getting their Karma back a couple centuries later is nothing but the lamentation of a thief for having been stoolen from.

Also the my Untermensch propaganda only came into beeing after PIlsutzki died, Hitlers best friend. It was only political to make the masses which before that were made to love Poland, to accept an attack on those.

The war wasn't germanies fault, but you need to look to the lying anglo, which also lyed to poland. It came to it because it had to. Although germany needed the land to keep on fighting no matter what, so HItler just made up stuff to invade after the public opinion was manipulated enough. Poland literally just wanted to wait till their port in Gdynia was built to have one of their own before iving up Gdansk. But that would have meant n excuses for a land grab.

But am sure you know it so much better than an actual Kraut with family from that infamous city.

capitalism makes everypne wealthier but makes the differences greater.
in communism all is equal in abject poverty

Very well said. I am a poor fuck on retard gibs and have a whole library room full of books financed through it, which makes me richer in that aspect alone than 99% of all humans in even recent history.

Nice /his/ thread, faggot. Fucking off yourself, crossboarding shitstain

Attached: 1513350937873.png (878x900, 535K)

Both of you are dumb as fuck. In communism everyone had iron bars when living at the first floor, in almost every single block of flats. Every communist store had that. There were many crimes, and violent thefts, but they were unreported as the public narrative had to be "glorious present we live in" and "praise Ceausescu".

The same lies were used after the fall of communism to depict the country in a good light. The police worked with the organized crime to eliminate dissidents and keep the population under control.

Yes, now the crime rate is lower, but that is only because all the bad apples and gypos left the country and went to Paris or Germany to steal from there. There was nothing to steal here.

Attached: offerstatice_18_0_mare.jpg (880x660, 70K)

Attached: url.jpg (565x276, 33K)

Meant for OP

This chick broke my no fap streak