Why can't Christian restaurant owners refuse to serve members of an adminstration that has policies that goes against...

Why can't Christian restaurant owners refuse to serve members of an adminstration that has policies that goes against their religious beliefs?

Attached: 3d12a94.jpg (869x574, 95K)

as always, leftists fail to see the difference between complaining and calling for regulation

They could buy a cake. The guy wouldn’t make a specific gay cake for them. They could just buy a cake.

Not like the other lady wanted to buy a racist taco

Pic is False Equivalency

Sanders wasn't forcing the restaurant owners to do anything against their civil rights (religion)

Because she didnt ask them to make a burrito full of semen.

Yes she did. She asked them to provide food to an individual who was implementing anti-Christian policies. By feed her, you would have furthered the agenda. The exact same case with baking the wedding cake.

Incorrect, read the facts of the cake case. I'd love to see the argument in front of the supreme court that flipping a burger is a religious act.

I have read the case already. You wouldn't call baking a cake a religious act either.

That exactly right which is why the act of baking just a cake has nothing to do with the ruling. You sure you read it?

No, the bakery did not have to make CUSTOM cakes for the fags. Fags were still free to buy cakes in the store, as long as they were off the shelf, rather than customized. Exactly how low does one's IQ need to be to become a leftist?

>be shithole restaurant owner
>get Sarah Sanders to eat
>kick her out
>get free national media attention for you otherwise dead restaurant
>....
>profit

It's Hamilton all over again.

The fucking herd will fly in from all over the country to visit this new shrine. How stupid are these people?

Yes, because the CUSTOM cake supported a gay agenda that went against the baker's religious beliefs. The agenda of Sarah Sanders also goes against the restaurant's religious beliefs. Forcing the restaurant to feed her is a violation if their religious liberty.

Attached: 35464442_2070334596625957_7315295866003128320_o1.jpg (787x1205, 219K)

You’re talking about an artistic act vs generic food prep.

She didn’t ask the chef to bring her a dessert with “Deport the spics” written on it in chocolate mousse.

fail shareblue kike posts on pol and gets btfo in less than 10 replies once again
nice try schlomo

Except unlike the grays Sarah isnt asking for anything that this restraint isnt already serving to all its other customers, nor is there any artistic value to their food.

But racist tacos are the best, my paki friend.

*gays *restaurant

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (170x221, 13K)

>Christian

Attached: numbers_31_17-18(2).png (1000x666, 906K)

[email protected].

Confirmed a 9 people reservation for tonight under 'Ben Garisson'.

Attached: 1529283758210.jpg (619x865, 66K)

An "alien" or traveler, is passing through and not settling down to become a parasite.

>Against my faith
>Against my feels
It's the same thing. Fucking morons

Irrelevant. A Jewish restaurant could legally refuse to serve an explicit neo-nazi. Religious liberty allows anyone to refuse anyone or anything that goes against their religion.

BRAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1518487292280.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

Clearly you're too fucking retarded to understand the difference between a sincerely held religious belief and someone just being an asshole for political points. It's a false equivalency and you're a fucking moron.

Attached: 1528680295711.png (600x450, 705K)

> irrelevant

If you say so, but obviously you are on the wrong side of the supreme court ruling, but hey you continuing thinking that. Even you shitty jew/nazi hypothetical is poorly thought out, since it wouldn't have anything to do with the Jewish religion...

Ding. This person is trolling or otherwise the most retarded person ever to live.

they can but the fact of the entire matter is you're projecting your insecurity onto us because 2 fags were refused a wedding cake, literally nobody cares what happened to Sarah besides because the employee was completely in the right to do so
We know this wasn't because of religious beliefs it was just the left enforcing their political beliefs for publicity
This shit is why you're losing the culture war you're all just glorified attention whores that blow shit way out of proportion

Attached: 1525298184865.png (500x500, 144K)

It's like demanding a lefty business owner personalize whatever it is they sell with "MAGA" on it. That's the analogy.
Why are they so stupid and hipocritical?

The key to politics used to be to scream the loudest. Everyone is sick of the noise.

I'd buy a racist taco

only this one can be part of the dream. She looks like she came out of one of my dreams.

Attached: shecanenter.jpg (787x1205, 291K)

1) I was sure Sanders was actually a democrat

2) There is a BIG differene between CREATING a cake and serving a customer.

For example

I can refuse a commision for a painting that celebrates white genocide, but it is a different story if a black guy asks me to fill his tank with gas at the station.

Attached: cometommasi.png (819x540, 412K)

It's against my religion to serve niggers. Am I covered too?

The irony is that the american dream died 40 years ago. Anyone illegally immigrating here is going to have shitty jobs and live in squalor.

Have another (you)
Liberals love to confuse apples and oranges are you guys aware they are different

No use explaining it to this retard. He will find a way not to understand.

Id still marry her shit jobs or not... she looks like my first gf and would help with my unresolved emotional issues.

Came here to say this.
They actually just don't understand what it means or what it's like to have a different opinion.

She would have 3 kids by the time she is of legal age.

Good point, pump and dump it is.

I mean if were going down this rabbit hole black people wouldn't be allowed to buy anything.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

And the handicapped.

Eh, Leftists started this one and are the hypocrites for throwing her out.

A reservation was made and accepted though

In both cases of denying service:
Does it make them seem like a bit of a cunt? Yes.
Should it be illegal? No.

Every single time

Attached: christianity smuggie.png (908x539, 27K)

Leftists are inherently authoritarian (even the so-called anarchists) and therefore cannot conceive of disagreeing with someone without also believing the law should punish anyone"evil" enough to do so

>implementing anti-Christian policies.
Which policies are anti-Christian, and can you quote the chapter and verse that supports your position?

yes weaponized Judaism is quite powerful against the goyim.

Those laws were for Israel exclusively... No other country or ethnic group was involved in the Abrahamic covenant...

Don't care. I mean, Fox News is in an uproar because it's what they do. Personally, I think a business should be able to refuse service for any reason they want. Freedom association and all that. Sarah Sanders was inconvenienced, but it's not as though she can't go to another restaurant that will serve her. The Faggots in Colorado were inconvenienced, but I'm willing to bet there are plenty of bakers who would willingly bake them whatever cake they want. People don't have to serve you. Nightclubs discriminate all the time. Bouncers decide who gets in and who stays outside. Just because you want something from a particular business doesn't mean you're entitled to it, especially if there's a business that offers the same or similar service that will serve you. And the difference here? Sanders accepted the rejection and walked out without making a scene. The Faggots made a literal Federal case out of it that went all the way to the Supreme Court where they got slapped down.

Why can't business owners refuse to serve leftists, faggots, dumocrats, niggers, sandniggers or sihtskins and wetbacks?

>Exactly how low does one's IQ need to be to become a leftist?.
If you're a Useful idiot, pretty low. If you're one of the Elites who are lying you ass off in a bid for global domination, pretty high actually. OP is a paid shill, so I'm guessing they're about average.

Nice. So, are we playing "quote the Bible verse that backs up my argument?" I don't think you want to play this game.
>Leviticus 20:13; If a man also lies with a man, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Whatever but they just lost at least 50% of their regulars so the clock is ticking on when they'll close the doors and file for bankruptcy. Then there will be that many more illegal hispanic males living in the USA.

Unemployed hispanic males

No one here is defending fags

>Nazis have nothing to do with the Jewish religion

So you're retarded?

It’s called “pointing out your hypocrisy”. Note that Sarah herself accepted being thrown out and simply walked away whereas the two gay guys cried all the way to the Supreme Court. And lost.

This whole thing feels a little forced to me. I for one don't give two shits where people go for tacos and I'm sure this faggy restaurant isn't the only place in town.

If Sarah had asked for a tiny foil-wrapped burrito in a cage, maybe you’d have a point. If, on the other hand, she ordered off the menu... but then again you know you’re wrong but simply refuse to admit it so no amount of facts, logic or reason will make any difference.