Is it over for JF?

>Censors guests
>Muted goddess Emily Youcis
>Bans his own audience
>Autistic sperg about hate speech

He already bled viewers after the Lauren debacle, I don't give his channel long left to live

Attached: jf hitler.jpg (270x381, 19K)

His ego is getting the better of him. He is convinced he is at the center of attention for the political machine of both the left and right and it is leading him to making stupid decisions.
>Muting guests
>Banning users
>Censoring chat
>Ignoring feedback
>Claiming all downvotes are bots

The constant muting of Emily, anticipating she was about to say a bad word even when she wasn't and lecturing to her about things like "You don't say you dislike Muslims, you say you dislike Islam!" made me want to vomit.

Zionist shill spergs out, wow

And he's being extra hard on Emily. Other guests have been allowed to say much worse things than what he muted her for, and the things he thought she was about to say. Hypocrisy and paranoia at its finest.

Fuck this frog.

This French is fucking annoying.

All he's concerned about is "Opteeeecs" or optics to normal humans.

His accent sounds like someone doing a terrible impersonation of a French accent...how does he have thousands of followers?...fuck off you gallic wanker.

Hes an opticscuck, he thinks leftists don't see him as just another nazi

>oy vey what do you goys think about my latest literally who eceleb

The internet and its ease of audience gathering demands efforts be made to enforce anonymity.. You faggots would idol worship a fucking turd if it had a screen name

If you're afraid to spill some wrongthink to your audience and you're pandering to right wing - you have no future. He should just change the platform and only announce his vids on youtube.

Coming off as disrespectful to Emily was a mistake. She isn’t a thought-leader or anything but she is very charismatic and likeable and people will automatically take her side over a belligerent, socially awkward French Canadian.

Please enlighten me OP. What happened with Lauren. I've been out of the loop for three months.

Well is he really any different than a leftist at this point? He has been saying some really weird shit lately.
1) Brings up "Speech rape" which is his retarded way of saying banter and thinks its wrong
2) Claims to be a feminist
3) Thinks hate speech is real and shouldn't be allowed

There was a time I though sliced bread was the best thing ever, then I watched JF's show.

Attached: bread.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Him going off about ageism last night was the biggest cuck so far

JF has always been a fucking autistic borderline incel. The fact he was ever popular on this board just proves yall are fucking retarded

Attached: 1526763073229.jpg (500x500, 49K)

He claimed that anyone who didn't like her was part of a bot farming consipracy to destroy him. He banned some of his own mods and a shit ton of chat. And last night when Emily was on he muted her four or five times and said she couldn't talk badly about jews, islam, or how old people were.

I don't like his teeth, his accent, or the fact he's an atheist.
He's an alright guy though and from what I have seen is fair and does an okay job moderating.
I don't watch him that often though, just indirectly when he is a guest appearance or occasional clips.

>how old people were.

Yeah, wtf was that? Was he trolling? You can't insult someone's age now?

Canadians have undeserved arrogance. I'm not surprised.

Wew, hopefully he has another job in his back pocket. It's not the end of his YouTube streaming career, just the slow descent into nothingness. He had his time in the limelight. Now he's on his way to being warski 2.0.

He’s always been a low IQ Franconig

he was okay at the beginning but im tired of his shit.

emily and lauren should just do their own shows and call it two girls one shoah id watch it

I give him a couple months before his viewers that he still has left get sick of his shit and it with a mass banning or him (unlikely) finally admitting he was wrong

I think he'll do better with a male cohost or on his own.

Lauren had the attraction of being a bit of a mystique in terms of her POVs but she has soiled herself.

Internet Insanity video of JF when?

>the fat double digit IQ old whore can't come on without half the show being muted

Attached: 1518458639056.jpg (960x720, 216K)

>implying it ever started
he was always a centrist cuck, just accident led him to be associated with the fash and he stuck with it as long as cash kept flowing, now he wants to go back to normal when the cow has been milked

>Yes, he doesn't need to say nigger every second and doesn't talk about how he wants to gas the kikes all day, what a fucking cuck!
He is not a fucking moron. He actually wants his channel to survive while talking about controversial subjects. For that he just needs to follow the terms of service.
He did a stream where he btfo all of you losers.
He showed you had no credible arguments so you deserved to be banned for shitting up the chat.
>everyone deserves a voice

Oh, and about firing the mods :
>JF decides to ban braindead trolls shitting up the chat
>mods unban them, disrespecting the channel owner
>they cry about being banned too
Later on Jow Forums :
>JF is finished guys, what will he do without us low IQ trolls

Attached: (You).png (644x500, 66K)

I think he has actually gotten better with the whole "pubic" space thing, but then again I skipped a few.
Yeah, it is getting to his head a bit. This was to be expected given his personality.

I don't agree with JF on much except I that I like white people and don't like Jews. I like JF despite that. Who I don't like is Lauren Rose. I don't watch any videos with her in them.

Are you gay because you sure like riding his dick.

>the "you're gay!" argument

He said on the stream literally that he is a feminist, the only reason he didn't get called on it is because the callers were too retarded.

That or his audience are feminists too. I guess the 14 words to them refers to patriarchy and cis shits.

Are you not a feminist? Do you have an argument against the equal treatment of males and females as individuals? Please outline your argument against JF and his feminism and I will respond to it.

Do you know how I know you're a Jew?

>Are you not a feminist?
No, I have a functioning penis, don't drink onions, and don't browse r/SRS on a daily basis. If you are a feminist consider drinking bleach like the rest of the faggots should.

I used to really like him, and still do. But it's getting harder to pretend his 'chadness' isn't actually just emotional issues and autism.

He performed a great service BTFOing Kraut. I really wish he'd stuck to debunking Liberalist and mainstream pseudoscience.

Any legislation written in neutral language results in female supremacy because of gynocentrism.

Authority must be tied to responsibility, the majority of females are not even net tax payers.

If you care about white birth rates - the biggest factor that contributes to declining birth rates is female education and opportunity.

Children have protections under the law - but they are not given authority under it to the same extent as adults for a good reason. Why do you not support equal treatment of children under the law?

Fucking hell, Jow Forums has become a parody of itself. Cliches galore

>Frenchman continues to be French
>Pol continues to be surprised
>I continue to remind everyone he is French, and cant be trusted.

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1523125236706.png (604x608, 5K)

who

You're just proving him right, you know.

Attached: Not an argument.jpg (598x792, 58K)

literally who?

Nothing has changed since Kraut. I don't know why you'd pretend it's anything other than autism when he says he is autistic himself.
>Why do you not support equal treatment of children under the law?
I do. I'm still waiting for an argument against feminism.

he's just preaching to the choir anyway, youtube systematically censors and suppresses new viewers from finding this content, in order to create what is essentially a ghetto

If you really want to redpill people, send them multiple links for this type of content. Then Youtube will assume they're in the ghetto, and start bombarding their recommendations and related videos with more

Attached: 1529841833709.jpg (1280x1472, 334K)

HI SHILLS

>I used to really like him, and still do. But it's getting harder to pretend his 'chadness' isn't actually just emotional issues and autism

What fucking 'Chadness'

He's a fat French faggot

Think he's worried about getting his channel shut down/demonetized

Has anyone else talked about nuking africa like Emily Youcis did?

He's had interesting/waifu guests is all

Sure. If you don't care about having a functional civilization feminism is just fine. Are you so dense that I have to explicitly tie the points I made to the collapse of a society and how it's a huge contributing factor?

>Has anyone else talked about nuking africa like Emily Youcis did?
Thankfully most people aren't that dumb.

ATTENTION EUROPEAN SUBJECTS:

IN ACCORDANCE WITH RECENT AMENDMENTS TO ARTICLE 13, YOUR MEME IMAGES ARE HEREBY BEING CONFISCATED AND BANNED.

t. europ

Attached: 1529719252554.jpg (324x333, 33K)

His verbal IQ is clearly high, and he's not from Franconia you retard

He's such a cuck.

1488, total free speech is the only way to beat the Jew. Censoring is just playing by (((their))) rules

Attached: 1517387208613.png (403x448, 57K)

Ok, so you've managed a vague statement rather than an argument. "Feminism causes society to collapse" now all you have to do is explain why and how and you have something called an argument.

crie evrtim. license to expensive for meem

Hi paypig

as a french I think GF is a moron, you want to do youtube livestream and because of that you have to censor ????
stupid, stop the livestream, post edited video on youtube and post uncensored video on Bitchute. FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!!!

what a moron !!!!!!

I warned you last month that he is just a Jew who is after your shekels.

or maybe JF want to show you the absurdity of the Youtube rules, he has a plan for later.

> 1488
> free speech
What are you smoking.

>what a moron
His income comes from livestreams. Better business choice is to have intelligent guests and co-host instead of this fat old whore that got him in trouble with youtube on her first appearance, and half her second appearance has to be cut.

yea yea, pfffff, jew everywhere

of course we aren't feminists, how fucking new are you?

Attached: f feminism btfo.png (1500x3719, 1.1M)

>His income comes from livestreams.

so end of freespeech ? this his pityfull

Was about to post this good job

>Trade your principles for money
Yes rabbi

>so end of freespeech
You are free to carry out your previously outlined plan yourself. I wish you luck.

His best shows are the ones with guests that just talk over him like Truediltom and Richard Spencer. Its a bit painful watching Mark Collett trying to banter with an autist.

its because only emily got them z strikr

you ban words, then you ban ideas, this is not a good thing on the long term

>the Lauren debacle
Whats this?

He’s French, what did you’ expect?
Also he’s boring as fuck

>white knighting a fat old whore that has no business sense and can't follow simple guidelines so her boss doesn't lose the revenue stream she wishes to benefit from
How the tables have turned.

Lauren started drama with patrick little followers calling them "losers" and JF became a white knight

>Retarded trolls spam his chat calling him a whiteknight
>He invites them on his show to argue against him
>You're such a whiteknight JF, why did you make an hour long video to defend a woman
>I did hour long videos to defend men too.
>Haha so you believe women need to be defended too? gotcha you fucking feminist.

meanwhile :
>trashy whore gets cut off for being vulgar on an intellectual show
>Orbiters rush to the defense of "Mama Emilly"
>He doesn't give a fuck

patrick little fans got mad lauren was rude to him on twitter a wrrk ago and are sperging out very hard to this day about it

If you can't see the pattern, then there is no help for you. The fact that he is only reading super chats and ignores the normal chat should be a sign.

Attached: 2678-n101126_with_jews_you_lose.jpg (500x555, 70K)

thanks. wonder if JF is aware of the jewish nature of feminism?

Attached: pure coincidence.png (1014x380, 17K)

The absolute state of this board when r/donald shows up and claims its cool to be feminists and that asking people not to say bad things about islam is alright. Can JF fans fuck off back to their shit tier website.

>spotted the civnat cuck

If you don't name the Jew, speak openly about the subhuman nature of non whites, and boldly push the boundaries without censorship then you are just a tool for the Jew.

We must push the overton window as wide as possible. JF censoring is him giving in to greed and the Jewish mindset.

He's doing what he can with the business opportunity offered to him by youtube. The sharing of controversial ideas is still going on. If you want more, go make a show on bitchute or something and show us how a real Frenchman does things. The more the merrier.

>Africans are worthy humans

Attached: 1529773736335.jpg (365x341, 11K)

jf has defended sargon in the past. you are as autistic as that 19yo caller. please gas yourself.

even most women aren't feminists

Attached: f equality.png (1283x1275, 300K)

forgot

Attached: 1445967502833.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Haven't watched the latest episode but JF is based and honestly I think that thot is kind of annoying so that's why I havent watched it yet

He's a hypocrite confirmed then.

Maybe later on he will reveal himself to be a psyop shill.

He lured people in by pretending to be avant garde and 'different' then the rest of people who cucked out. He's going to slowly transition the paypig audience into moderate positions for either monetary reasons or because he was a Jewish subverter all along.

Kills the impetus for men to go to war and defend the society, they exist to protect women, but women are at home slutting it up because "muh freedom" so what is there to protect?

Yes, wanting to feed yourself and your family is greed. Meanwhile this dumb greedy Jew is doing far more than you to shift the overton window and spread racial awareness, all while being a cuck according to you. Why not show us how it is really done if you can do so much better?

>kumite gone
>baked alaska fucked
>warski flailing
>JF crumbling
Sargon won

And? She started drama and caused infighting and JF defended her.

For fucks sake. How to renew meme license? Can only send from my government-issued meme pack.

Attached: image.jpg (851x708, 52K)

You can thank the discord trannies and zoom for that. It's pretty obvious at this point that they were leftists all along with no intention of ever doing shit to liberalists and whose sole purpose was destroying anyone related to IBS.

>but women are at home slutting it up because "muh freedom"
How is holding women accountable for their actions and treating them as equals to men enabling negative behavior? Is male negative behavior promoted and accepted by society as well? If so, there is a deeper problem than women being treated as individuals.

So attacking anyone who disagrees with you slightly is a good tactic now ? Wow thanks leaf, I guess we have to kill 99.9% of the population who aren't natsoc LARPers.

JF has always been open about his aims to make money on Youtube. He hasn't "cucked" on anything.

Equality is a lie, society is exclusively for men to cull the sexual violence in a natural state, women can't have freedom because they can only exist if they're protected by men

>JF
>crumbling
kek, keep telling yourself that. Just because a few retards quit watching his shows doesn't mean he's finished. He's actually gaining subs.