Be me

>be me
>hated Jow Forums for years, left libertarian
>these past 4 years my main boards (Jow Forums, /sp/, /tv/) have been overrun by BLACKED spammers and cuck apologists in general, some going to justify that their behaviors are alpha and Chad
>now I'm right authoritarian and hate every damn Jew out there
How the fuck did I suddenly turn into this? I never thought I'd be like this, not ever. The Jews need to be purged, every last one of them. And while you're at it, take those boards back. Leftshits make my blood boil with how more degenerate they're becoming.

Attached: 383385.jpg (308x300, 36K)

Attached: d65 (1).gif (680x499, 1.64M)

This is the future you had chosen.

Attached: f78b3d692a06605877735d356c0a91b5.jpg (300x450, 25K)

You abandoned your white brothers at the time they most needed you. You went to fit to lay with niggers, TV to fondle jews and sp to laugh with spics. At this point of time the only way to redeem yourself is by honourable suicide. Sage.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I found pol thread?
>be me just get enough money to get into guns for the first time after years of child support payments
>go to Jow Forums to see what to buy
>zimzam made a dindu good
>(((someone))) decided this should only be on Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums so I made my way here and started learning
>learn all the bitter truth
>watch cnn and msnbc lie through their teeth about the trial
>watch every black person at work buy into the narrative. they believe it to this day. tray tray was a little baby 8 year old and zimzam was a neonazi skinhead leader of the kkk etc etc
>find the blacks attacking whites for no reasons webm/gifs and crime stats posted here on Jow Forums
>riots ensue. especially the Baltimore riots with the cops getting pelted with large concrete rocks
>full convert
On the positive side I still laugh out loud anytime anyone uses the term "dindu" can't make this shit up.

Attached: pol 2.jpg (980x447, 493K)

I honestly wish I was on Jow Forums during the Baltimore riots. I'm from Maryland, and that may have been the first sign of me distrusting any damn niggers out there. They infest this state and all of them are the uneducated dindu type. I'm not kidding.

>Austrian
>Le fellow germans

(((DEUS))) VULT
>(((DEUS))) VULT

(((DEUS))) VULT
>(((DEUS))) VULT

(((DEUS))) VULT
>(((DEUS))) VULT

(((DEUS))) VULT
>(((DEUS))) VULT

(((DEUS))) VULT
>(((DEUS))) VULT

(((DEUS))) VULT
>(((DEUS))) VULT

Attached: ezekiel_23-20_II.jpg (1182x666, 431K)

easy fix: find something else other than your skin color to be proud of and stop blaming other people for your personal issues

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

Based Austrian

pretty gay if you ask me

Uhh...
I know right? Fellow Turk.

Here is a you for the attempt
>A circle is trying to be a bantzmazter lige Ausdralianz.
Oy gey

Albania is a shithole and albanians are worse than turks. Albanian women are whores who crave white cock.

>trying to be a bantzmazter
you seem pretty conflicted

>00
Touché

Stop spamming you faggot

Attached: george costanza.jpg (225x225, 5K)

you're stupid and easily influenced by propaganda