Islam cannot be reformed. Moderate Muslims don't have balls to stand up to extremists; and us, ExMuslims...

Islam cannot be reformed. Moderate Muslims don't have balls to stand up to extremists; and us, ExMuslims, are literally scared for our lives to even question anything in public.

Attached: ZomboMeme 24062018161250.jpg (547x324, 88K)

Yes.

We already know Islam isn't a religion OP, we're actively fighting it as intelligently as we know.

Ok, for one, this Moderate vs extremist slant is 100% media narrative.

2, why would you call yourself "ex muslim" if its so dangerous? Just call yourself "whatever the fuck you are now".

This thread smells jewey. Jewey as fuck

I’m a Pakistani ex Muslim living in the Uk and they are literally hated by all Muslims. No mercy, no compassion.

Fortunately though that’s changing. Hijabis are wearing loads of makeup and tight clothing and are having boyfriends all while saying they are devout Muslims. They are only doing it to keep up appearances and to stop the community from insulting their families.

Where do you live in Pakistan?

>we're actively fighting it
and what have you actually done? How are you "actively fighting" it?

Kashmir.

My job is either to find solutions and post them here. There's another way I contribute, but I can't elaborate, not even here.

In the meantime, I post things like Islam looks more like a legal system than a religious system.

>Moderate vs extremist slant is 100% media narrative.
Is it? So every muslim is an ISIS-member.

>Hijabis are wearing loads of makeup and tight clothing and are having boyfriends all while saying they are devout Muslims. They are only doing it to keep up appearances and to stop the community from insulting their families.
Wow didnt take shlomo long huh ?

ISIS follows the same Quran. A Muslim, be it from Pakistan, Kuwait, or Germany, he follows the same ideology. It's just a blessing that most of them are sane enough to not chop off the infidels like Quran orders them to.

every ISIS member is CIA whether they know it or not. The west supplies them weapons

Yes, CIA has shown them proof of 72 virgins... I thought Jow Forums had not-so-stupid people, but...

I'm skeptical you're doing anything but taking credit for inaction

>Islam looks more like a legal system than a religious system.
Thats part of the same thing. Religion includes law. Moses was called "the lawgiver"

What laws does Buddhism prescribe?

ISIS doesn't cite Quran, they cite ahadith.

Ahhh right, I was from Kashmir but my family moved to Khushab after the split happened

google: "The US accidentally supplies ISIS" and see how many incidents there were

Attached: acedentally.jpg (636x629, 105K)

Don’t worry, when the money dries up and the swamp is drained, extremist Muslims will mysteriously disappear. The religion has been weaponised and maneuvered in position to be the focus of western hate

Attached: aci.jpg (651x568, 103K)

Attached: sdfasd.jpg (1600x1066, 64K)

Ha ha ha, if anything I’m about as anti-Jewish as you. There’s a level to what women should be allowed be to do. Do you want all your women in bin bags you stupid mutt?

Google it, fag.

Attached: BqKbJ7lCAAEudkI.jpg (599x415, 46K)

Attached: BtJU3yqCEAEXY73.jpg (520x278, 18K)

Attached: 1491536176587.jpg (1065x750, 125K)

Attached: 1491510576410.jpg (501x338, 25K)

Attached: 55555.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Attached: 1491512728087.gif (1200x1000, 1.32M)

I feel for you and wish you the best.

>I'm skeptical you're doing anything but taking credit for inaction
You're actually probably right, but no one trusts me and no one has given me the opportunity to help. Anyone from the alt right I have met basically wants me to shut up and stay out. My problem is in a field like the media I'm more likely to steal someone's thunder than be a useful idiot sidekick, these people only play nice when you've already got a following, they don't help you gain a following.

So the way I actually help is outside of the media, outside of the public eye and with some discretion.

Did you just fail and then decided to spam screenies?

this is why I half trust a muslim and never trust a jew

For your own safety at least post this shit under a meme flag. A deranged paki will report you to the police and the police will kill you for being an apostate.

What is it that brings out such devout radicalism in Islam compared to other religions?

I'm an ex-muslim myself.

Yeah, and?
You're scared for your life?
If you know you will die why don't you larp as a Jihadi, infiltrate their movement and kill as much of them as you can?
Honestly if you don't start killing them nothing will happen.

Does ISIS have a different hadith source than everyday Muslims?

They cite both brainlet, just like any other practicing muslim.

No they use Sunni sources from Bukhari and Muslim.

you have to go back

If you were really a Muslim, you would know the answer. If you have read the Quran, you also know what it says about following outside "religious" literature

Nobody has authorities on speed dial. Plus, police can't do anything unless you post blasphemous stuff, which I haven't.

>Did you just fail and then decided to spam screenies?
No - I had those screen shots for a while and Im sure Buddism doesnt advocate anarchy

It's a complete system of brainwashing. Pray 5 times a day, you won't get to heaven as a non-muslim, threat of eternal hell, leave and you will die, question religion and you will die, etc. They consider the Qu'ran as perfect. All their "knowledge" (if it can be called that) comes from one book.

So, is it okay to be an ex-muslim in pakistan?

Excuses, excuses. I would see a imam quoting from a hadith book (good hadith) and when you show them a bad hadith from same book, they try to make it sound like what you're doing right now. Hypocrites. And, who the 'uck are you to challenge a hadith? What's your authority? Can you stand in a crowd of a thousand Muslims and state that you annul this/that hadith? Would anyone give a tiny 'uck about you? Go eat someone else's brain. I live with Muslims and I know their mentality.

How old are you? Why don't you already know?

You’re right. We don’t see it as a religion either. That’s a secular thought. To deprecate religion from daily tasks. Islam is submission (literally) to a certain way of life. The secular French have tainted your minds. There was never a difference between the church and state. The state was ordained by God and religion was seen as a part of life. As we still believe.

Moderates is a meme. There’s either people who fear their lord or people who don’t. The people who don’t are the degenerates all alike: suicide bombers, sodomists, reformers, leftists
Ok that last one was a joke kek

Attached: D5BD1368-B83C-4C35-8685-B6B0D2307492.jpg (1024x730, 99K)

Not to mention spending whole nights at "shisha bars"

If you don't tell anyone. There's no law to kill ExMuslims. Other Muslims will kill you but it's not the law. You'll be killed under the law if you blaspheme, whether you're a Muslim or not.

Yeah you're right but I've also met people who've come from hyper Christian families who've had Christianity shoved down their throats since birth but still was able to see the absurdity of it all. You really don't see that with Muslims.

When people say Christianity had a reforme they never mentioned how it was reformed. I love his they don’t to mention Jesus.

Islam was created by the devil. No man can reform evil.

Hadith isn’t the word of God. That’s why there are levels of accreditation and such. The less accredited, the more cautious one should be. And the Quran and the final say. It trumps all conflicting quotes. And South Asians (former big India) are the most backwards fucks ever. Literally muslim Sikh or Hindu. Though the Hindus are definitely the most retarded. You guys collectively need to educate.

For many Muslims an apostate is on the level of a mushrikeen(idolater), sometimes worst and idolaters deserve death according to many sects.

Yea they do

Lol no bro , I still remember as a child seeing angry mob tear in to a familys home over supposed blasphemous claims..... religion of peace my ass

The Bible was rewritten and retranslated some 50 billion times. Gtfo “idk how it got changed” and the pope literally would change rules as he saw fit. The truth can’t be reformed. Evil can be to serve your purpose but the truth always shows itself in its real form. Eminent truth is always true.

Again, can you stand in front of the Muslims (as you think too less of us, say Arab Muslims) and state that? Would they give two 'ucks about you? Why haven't anyone done it yet? You're trying to clean shit with toothbrush, buddy.

Read the King James Version. The other version are not the word of God.

Yea they misquote out the ass. It’s crazy when a language is heavily reliant on context gets taken out of context and then people question a maliciously chosen excerpt.

Attached: B35A040E-BDC2-4852-92D6-429652082C37.jpg (485x443, 64K)

>These are God's revelations (Quran) that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations (Quran) do they believe? 45:6
>Among the people, there is one who trades in baseless hadith to mislead others from the path of God without knowledge and he does it as a mockery. For these is a humiliating punishment. 31:6

Many such verses. Has your brain been eaten already?

Yes, but it's not the law of Pakistan. And, as I said, Muslims will kill you for leaving Islam, but law may punish them. But when it's a charge of blasphemy, law would be the one pulling the trigger.

The head of Isis was a Islamic teacher. Wtf are you talking about?

>Christianity
>Catholicism

Imagine being this dumb ha. Seriously, you know nothing ha.

Go tell that to ISIS, or those uni students who killed an ExMuslim in Pakistan.

What the fuck are you talking about? They literally say in every Friday speech who they are quoting and the level of strength. Every damn time. They don’t do that for the Quran because it is word of God. And yes I’ll tell an Indian regularly that their culture is fucked up. I got a handful of Indian and paki friends directly from the motherland. Not raised here and I tell that it’s twisted and they typically agree. Do I know the solution? No. That should come from within not an external source.

My grandfather was an English teacher, want to hear his English? He needs to be accredited

They literally believed in the caliphate. They did the exact thing Muhammad did. What a stupid argument by the way ha

Really? Who says it? And why did nobody see any change in Muslims afterwards?

And, who the 'uck are you? Mr mighty white or a tiny dick nigga?

Fuck this life man. I am so tired of this anger, hatred, fighting, and always looking back in history towards the prophet and never looking forward.

Down with all reLIEgions.

They kill more Muslims than ex Muslims by a large margin. Go bitch on reddit
Excuse my ignorance but aren’t they similar? Well historically? Other then the pope and maybe some rituals are slightly different. Or are they fundamentally different

72 virgins, dude. There's something to look forward to.

No, from the words of Jesus

1 Timothy 4:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Jesus predicted the Catholic Church. Go read the King James Bible. It’s the only bible not revised:

72 virgins, dude. There's something to look forward to.

...this isn't even an argument

Shamely chuckled

wat

To ISIS they do not conform to their form of Islam meaning that, according to them, they are ex-muslim.

If they don’t act like Muhammad they are or true Muslims. How people do not notice this is beyond me.

That’s not how you spell it you mongoloid.
What? Are you retarded? No muslim just trusts any imam. We kicked our imam out the masjid when people found out his Islamic studies were actually bullshit. Not joking
Look motherfucker you’re obviously just playing the victim and demonizing one side. I didn’t say it was instant to change a people. Your culture is so deep rooted that you guys mistake cultural rules for religious ones and you know it. It looks like you need to brush up your Islamic knowledge. Most guys you see at the most are probably not so bright laborers who just take everything they hear at face value. Red pill yourself. Read a book or two...

And that makes them okay? WTF is your twisted mind on? My point is, extremist Muslims will kill anyone. Including their own. Moderate Muslims will watch them while they kill. That was the whole idea behind this post... but fuck it, you make your point of how ISIS are fucked up and rest of the Muslims are farting rainbows. Well done.

How can I convert to Islam?

>be "ex-muslim"
>be so retarded you provoke others into killing you
win-win I guess, thank jews & satan

Then they are not real Muslims. If you don’t follow the teachings of Muhammad you should get your head chopped off.

user I’ll read the King James Bible if you read the Quran. I think the Quran is shorter. Btw I’m being honest. Look up tafsir if you don’t get a verse. What if I don’t get a verse what should I do

There is as many ways to interpret the actions of their prophet as there is sects Billy Bob.
How you do not get this is beyond me.

There are literally thousands of translations of the Qur'an since the Arabic used in there is not the Arabic that is used in their everyday life.

go to your nearest mosque (NOT one controlled by FBI), and ask the imam
They'll guide you more

Say the shahada in front of the Imam and bam.

"moderates" will take over by immigration. That's why they are moderates because they don't have to do anything to take over.
Once they do they will show no mercy to non Muslims.

ISIS are khawarij. We were warned of a false Muslim khalifa with a black flag. And they fit the bill.

Christians were tortured by inquisitors 300 years ago, it takes time.

Just Muhammad life, and teachings he was evil. He died in a battle lol

I'd rather if you told me if you were white or a nigga, because I've a full an arsonal full of racial slurs I'd pretty much like to use on your racist ass.

Forgot to say "extremists" are just moderates who jumped the gun.

I did read the Quran and it’s garbage. All it does it imitate the Bible. But hey the devil is the great immitater.

>Do you want all your women in bin bags you stupid mutt?
unironically yes

Attached: 1529041808894.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Why? Are you a pedo who wants to do it legally?

whats wrong with dying in battle?
Brainlet.

>be ex-muslim
>be paki
>be fucking racist
wew can't even put myself in your shoes. KYS fast bruv.

Because it’s actually impossible to translate exactly. This is just a limitation of languages. You don’t notice this problem much with European languages because their structure/alphabet/grammar are similar enough to make it possible. But other languages are not so. Look up some youtube videos about this. Also yes Classical Arabic was very poetic and emphatic also the Quran is written in a difficult rhyme scheme. So it’s a lot to “translate” you know what I mean?

>Islam cannot be reformed
Pray to your Prophet that it isn't

Attached: s-first-united-lutheran-church-large.jpg (520x380, 50K)