Boogie confirms the left can't meme!!!

How will liberals ever recover!?

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-043809.png (1080x1920, 194K)

>huts so much worse
What a cuck. Nonsensical insult spewing hatelords slide off me like a Rain-X windshield.

What hurts is jokes that make you laugh and chuckle but cut extremely personal and deep.
Because real people actually care about you enough to get your attention.
That's a good kind of pain.

True
They can't meme for shit, humor requires intelligence

Attached: 1529104701361.png (1793x1313, 277K)

It requires soul.

sure

Attached: soul music.gif (402x402, 234K)

We don't attack boogie
we just like making jokes at other's expense

Boogie is one of us. He is genuinely playing 4d chess and said as much if you pay attention.

His job is to bring the dumb normie lefties to the center and we take over from there.

that first post is quite a shitty post.
how utterly embarrassing

PAY

Attached: 1517770543401.jpg (500x742, 94K)

No he isn't.
He's a left leaning centrist cuckold.

FOR

Boogie is such a magnificent radical centrist
He'll keep fighting to make sure that right wingers don't follow their natural progression into Nazis.
So brave.

Attached: 1524043153821.png (594x337, 41K)

Like he has any power over them.
Anyone who has the potential to become far right and shatter the civic nationalism shackles is not going to listen to some fat loser.

>civic nationalism is oppressing me waaahh
you're just as bad as boogie

So what? He wants people to get laid with hotties like he does not stuck jerking it to instagram 'waifus' cosplaying 1488 wear.

Get out nigger.

Politics in the West is a pendulum. As puritans mass up one side side, people with a sense of humor migrate to the other side.

The transition to far right is the result of anti-white kikes going full shlomo more than anything else.

A liberal did this, and started a migrant crisis. Let that sink in. Boogie's right, they're downright evil.

Attached: IMG_0269.jpg (1200x630, 140K)

It does.

Attached: Sad wojack better chairs.jpg (604x397, 51K)

It is for Gen-Z certainly.
Gen-Z is full on race war now because they have zero tolerance for bullshit because they have been living in it 24/7.
Millennials much less likely to be that way. I'm an outlier.

Sound Accurate.

Boogie1488 always was /ourguy/

Do you know the 29 words?

No but I know the 14 words.

Reminds me of an elephants foot

Attached: elephant-foot.jpg (567x734, 65K)

He's not wrong but I don't get why you fags care about Boogie. He is the biggest pussy known to man who refuses to take a side on anything and can't defend himself at all.

Leftists are psychopaths

/ourfatsack/

Laughter is the language of the soul.

Can someone post the part of uncle Ted's manifest where he claims that the left is only driven by hate and conflict? It's spot on.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. And above all someone else will need to pay for it! Pass the mayonnaise please.

MY

Sometimes it feels like a great burden

Attached: 1523394617291.png (645x724, 1.06M)

You mean the whole thing?

Attached: The real ted kaczynski.jpg (250x177, 16K)

Christchurch?

Not surprising.

Boogie visits Jow Forums like the masochist he is. Probably took in their humor.

is he ok? maybe he can still fix libya

Bong in Welly

You are exactly the unfunny kind of bastard he was talking about.

>fat, pathetic loser confirms common knowledge.

Slide thread?

Attached: david-koresh-80-25-50.jpg (850x400, 58K)

The left are willing to do anything to reach their ends because they have been sold the idea that they're in the right side of history. For the right to be radicalized they have to that believe God is in their side.

Which is why the radicals on the left constantly use the bible against their right wing opponents, they don't want you to believe that God is on your side.

Attached: upload_2017-5-2_17-49-47.png (652x400, 301K)

Attached: C_biUHCVYAAFtNk.jpg (860x960, 119K)

i know boogie is a fat fuck, but i have no idea what exactly makes him popular, i don't know what his content is like. but does he just fucking eat piles of random shit while crying about healthcare on twitter? how can his fans not see how fucked that is?

Always hated this guy but good for him for losing weight. I admit he won me over.

Attached: 1513136733498.png (745x526, 693K)

Oh look, he's being a fence sitting victim again

Wish the cunt would die.

That's appropriate, because Boogie reminds me of an elephant.

Digits confirm boogie will die in 2018.

>Centrist

Let's wipe out white people, replace them with Niggers from the third world
t. Left winger

No, let's preserve the white race and put restrictions on immigration
t. Right winger

Let's not kill whites and let's not put restrictions on immigration. That's the logical middle ground.
t. Centrist

In letting the humanity evolve naturally there should be no middle ground. The centrist position is death by a thousand cuts.
The left agitates, the centrist aquiesces.

He's a good dude, too bad more liberals don't act like him

I'm glad we got that evil barbarian out of the way, Libya is so much more prosperous now.... oh wait..

>176255429-->

So that's why it hurts sometimes to meme

Attached: 1522360135481.png (655x509, 28K)

that is crazy how much padding those fuckers have between their heel and the ground,

With leftists, some of them are not sociopathic. These are the most dangerous ones because they truly are demented by how thoroughly their own souls are twisted and tortured. They learn to do it to themselves and they continue the self flagellation until they are just encompassed by madness. It's why they don't see reality and can never be logical.
Consider yourself lucky you have not been devoured in this manner. The weight you hold is one of righteousness. A worthy burden.

He's a passive aggressive faggot.

>Boogie2988

>Blitzkrieg1488

His transformation is complete

The right is happy because they are winning, and it reflects in their memes. You can feel their joy even as they disparage you. The left is angry because they are losing, and it reflects in their memes. You can feel their hatred for everyone they disagree with, even if they are supposedly not trying to disparage you.

Well no, he's a likable guy who makes heartfelt content.

yes true change always comes from the hearth

Attached: 1509562063604.png (1054x526, 38K)

Truth hurts, but in the end it's the truth and he knows it's the truth so that softens the blow.

The leftists simply spew hatred, none of which is true (they can't call him fat because that's body shaming)

True except for the fact that the left can't meme. Calling us "raycis" or a "Russian bot" or whatever they think is a personal insult to us is not a meme.

With great power, comes great responsibility.