APOLOGIZE

Attached: 35923758_2056452588010404_1027365767865171968_n.jpg (854x960, 92K)

No

Attached: 1474372452327.gif (503x607, 13K)

>cajones
Clearly didn't use the student loans...

Ok, so what op? It's right though, debt is slavery, especially the noose around people's necks called student loans. This country needs a jubilee and it's time for the top to stop stealing and cheating the young gullible one's from their money and ultimately the future.

Attached: Capture 112.png (513x643, 678K)

What the fuck is that

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-070109_1.jpg (383x401, 22K)

>$775 a night wasted on government employees wages and infrastructure running costs

I don't think this woman understands fiat currency.

775 for a cot in a tent. Is that supposed to be from that fake concert in the caribbean? That fest was for liberals.

>muh student loans

Literally Gibs. The blacker the berry the steeper they juice us.

I know the system is messed up and it's all corrupt, but even the gullable masses who were raised on sugar and Adderall and drank tap water were sold a lie like go to college. Over a trillion in debt, maya copa. Declare all debts void, not the government paying for anyone, just contracts burning up.

Attached: Capture 444.png (244x216, 63K)

Is free college now a human a right or something?

The nanny state should be providing everything to them.

No, college is only for the elite silly goy, or smart people who become doctors engineers etc. The masses don't deserve college because of dreamland and lies, but they go for FOOTBALL and the college experience. Lol experience sure paid them well at starbucks with all that debt.

Attached: Capture 554.png (886x652, 1.59M)

t. fell for the college meme

Make stupid decision, blame everyone else for it and demand they fix it for you. Sure sounds like the actions of someone who's """smart"""
I love overhearing those people behind the counter bickering about their financial problems yet still manage to have the newest iPhone, how long till those become a human right?

It is Doc Brown from Back To The Future after he was burned by 1.21 jigawatts

This thing needn’t worry about having babies

Can we forgive their student loans if they get sterilized? I would be in favor of this.

I did, I fell big time too and for the shittiest university of America too, it's called Liberty U. It's a cult and the people there are insane nutjobs who bow to the Zionists and are Israeli firsters. Got so sick the first semester didn't do shit. So there for 2 semesters, quit in the 2nd because I'm done with this bullshit gonna do something with my life jpg. I'm going back to community college to learn a lot of useful skills and get a holistic health degree.

Attached: falling.png (318x201, 175K)

>woman

>not nigawatts

Attached: pepe_spongebob_beatdown.jpg (1698x1140, 185K)

an American™
and it's beautiful

you know that 775 also includes the building and it's upkeep and a fractional portion of the wages and upkeep of the employees involved in detainment, too, right? that's not just how much they spend every day on cots and tents.

They are funny to watch, fumbling around whining for mistakes they THEMSELVES choose, It's like truly watching the people of Rome disoriented and Rome is burning. Still, even though they are dumb dumbs and have been lied to their entire life's and programmed with the tv, rap, and fluoride in the water. They don't deserve the noose called debt to the exploiters of their childish dreams. Only commies deserve the noose.

Attached: hh.jpg (424x801, 44K)

Hence why it costs something like $1,000,000 USD to deploy a soldier for a year.

Thats because the water, food, ammo, equipment, gas, etc has to get to them. They have to have infrastructure, vehicles shipped, etc.

The people business is expensive.