Find a better example of controlled opposition. You can't

Find a better example of controlled opposition. You can't.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

if they're on youtube and they're making internet money then they are not opposition.
the tech giants would not allow it.

Brietbart

Attached: 6475657.jpg (758x688, 101K)

the first two don't seem to be controlled opposition because they are defunded and deplatformed constantly.

THE CHI-COMS OWN ALL THE STOCKS AND HEDGE FUNDS AND BANKS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Attached: trump-jew.gif (813x1137, 384K)

Attached: 250px-Pol_logo.png (250x250, 48K)

FROM MY DEEP RESEARCH THESE BEET JUICE PILL HAVE POWERFUL DEEP EARTH ... FACTORS ... CRYSTALS ... SYSTEMS ... THAT TAKE EONS TO MINE FROM THE SECRET FARMERS IN THE HIGH MOUNTAINS IN SOUTH MEXICO

IM TELLING YOU FOLKS I COULDNT GET IT UP BUT I TOOK ALL THIS SHIT AND NOW I HAVE A NEW HOOKER WIFE

According to Jow Forums any right-wing figurehead is controlled opposition. People who actually use Infowars as a credible news source should be disregarded in the first place. If you can't tell Alex is putting on dramatic act then you are a fucking retard.

Spencer controlled opps his Miller relation comments and other oddities. Anglin is suspect, my read on him is a guy who went through a growth phase and went too fast too quick. I view him far less radical than his writing/site would lead you to believe, then maybe he's unsure, but none of that matters as he's now forbid from a normal life. Weev his partner with DS though raises some huge red flags, obvious is his appearance, then his release from prison. The thing that concerns me as well is the lengths he'll go to prove himself such as with the swastika tat. Everything the guy touches eventually gets destroyed.

Bannon is a backstabbing fag, fuck that guy.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

ENHANCE

Attached: 5324637586.jpg (215x445, 47K)

Jow Forums

Attached: geert.jpg (1606x904, 130K)

Jow Forums is a containment board to keep normies out of otaku boards. Same as /mlp/, fag board, whatever. 90 percent of Jow Forums are containment boards.

Attached: 1529748405502.png (300x386, 255K)

definitely this. continues to fool people.

Attached: wall_street.jpg (301x474, 29K)

That's not exactly an easy read if you're not already a WWII buff. And that's basically the simplified version for plebs rather than Sutton's academic output.

congrats, op, you successfully got around my filter by leaving out
>pro-tip:
before
>you can't
now kys

Vagina.

he used to talk about 'jewish bankers' all the time even though now he says hes a jew he just acts emotional for views i dont really think its a bad thing it has gotten him alot of attention.

Ben Shapiro absolutely glows.

Ben Shapiro?

lolle

Attached: Jordan Petersoyn.png (350x337, 36K)