/GPEG/ Germanic People's Empire General

I know I've already made this thread, but I just really want to awaken people to what needs to happen. We must have a Germanic People's Empire.
>200 million Germanic European people, bound by a race and history and homeland
>Over 10 trillion in GDP, and with a United Germanic peoples imagine how much higher that GDP could be
>Some of the best infrastructure in the world, and there could be improvements of bullet trains, monorails, Super highways, Space programs, bases on the Moon and Mars
>We could have the largest military in the world bested by no one, taking back South Africa and Zimbabwe, destroy the African communists, Best China in trade and America in might and influence
>The Empire could have three provinces Germania, Britannia, and Scandinavia
>Kill the Trotskyist EU, destroy the Vice on Europe that is NATO
>our other colonies would fall under the greater germanic empire or größeres germanisches Reich
A united Germanic people under one leader, one nation, one flag would be unbeatable, this is the ideal state and we must work to liberate our people of Marxism, instill with in our people a sense of family, folk and fatherland, and then unite as one shining empire, the peak of human achievement.

Attached: The ideal empire.png (672x576, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4KNuo72QuYk
youtu.be/DNwX1UbVUnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9G6pHa_yc
youtu.be/zlfw6tEt5Is
youtube.com/watch?v=8AlUspa0E5g
youtube.com/watch?v=u3kcoDSBRXU
well.ox.ac.uk/who-do-you-think-you-really-are
youtu.be/bPYdADwLYbQ?t=2376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We would have all the necessary resources to remain self sufficient and still prosper for more than a millennia.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/4KNuo72QuYk
youtu.be/DNwX1UbVUnU

Attached: 17451952_1_x.jpg (940x479, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki9G6pHa_yc

>Brits & Belgians
>Germanic

Attached: 1524317123782.png (5675x8640, 2.05M)

Apparently Hitler thought so.
youtu.be/zlfw6tEt5Is

>Großgermanisches Reich
>England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales

It is necessary for practical purposes that we hold that land, there are plenty of Germanics in these regions and it would be the UK that was absorbed into the Germanic People's Empire, not just England.

Why is there Belgium, the Mountain Jew and Ireland on you "ideal empire" map?
And even if we accept England as germanic, how can we trust them?

Because the people with in the UK that caused the UK to be untrustworthy would be hanging at the end of a rope.

You got BTFO when you posted this garbage yesterday. Cornwall, Wales, and Ireland are NOT Germanic. Not even debatably. Piss off you confused, spastic slaphead.

Flanders is without any doubt Germanic. Many fought & died for this idea last century. Not sure about the mountain Jews, but Britain was basically a Dutch colony. Her empire got bigger than Rome under Willem of Orange. That is why we cannot trust them. The Oranges are the biggest Jews of them all. Wouldn't surprise me if they were responsible for American and Canadian interference last century. They fled the first day a German showed up at the border to England, made sure the English government would not settle for peace, yet to this day still sit on the throne

>Ireland
>Wales
>England (outside of the North)
>Germanic
What are you smoking?

I As a trading block this would be a good idea. As an alternative to the EU and NATO I also think it would work fine.
However the member states must retain their control as cultural we are still very different

Friendly reminder that you can't trust them.

Talking about Belgium as a whole but Flanders for sure.
The mountain Jews are literally multi cultural, and are as neutral as they make money from it.

Attached: 1509733887079.jpg (868x1024, 188K)

>can't trust them
>cites one of "them" as a source

>implying celtics even make up a majority in the reigions you mentioned

>Scandinavians
>Totally Germanic, not Nordic
It's like saying Balts are Germanic too

No

We should sink the British Isles desu

Bro, If I was you I would just leave Britian for a Germanic country and assimilate. You can do your part for a unified germanic empire there.

We don't have to take your perfidious word for it, thankfully, because we have actual studies, like the one published in Nature, which substantiate that the populations of Ireland, Cornwall, and Wales cluster separately from the general English population (which, by the way, is only ~40% Anglo-Saxon).

You're just so, terribly confused.

Attached: 1.17136.jpg (630x735, 157K)

Britain was perfectly fine before you Gaymaniac invaders stepped foot here and flooded the country with wogs and Pakis.

Anyway, the land is owned by Germanics now. Fuck off back to the med, shitskin.

Hitler wanted this. You let jewchill kill him.
He should've killed every single brit at Dunkirk. Fuck you and your dream.

Attached: 1529554174370.png (601x601, 251K)

The land in question is still overwhelmingly ethnically homogeneous. My own land is ~98% ethnically Cornish.

Where the Germanics do own the land, for instance in England, is where you have gangs of Pakis grooming thousands of children, paedo-rapists like Saville and Harris molesting kids for decades on end, blacks taking over your cities and mosques being erected on every corner. Brilliant work, Gaymaniacs. Brilliant.

Did I let that happen? What? You mean me, personally? Wow, I guess even though my ancestors were in South Africa and I wasn’t even born yet I am responsible for a Jew controlled Prime Minister declaring war on Hitler, someone I wouldn’t even of been able to vote for.

(OP)
Okay,

As long we get a slavic union.

Attached: 680px-Slavic_europe.svg.png (680x520, 130K)

Sure.

I wasn't entirely serious when I commented. I'm as mad as you. Fuck (((them)))
also this: youtube.com/watch?v=8AlUspa0E5g

Fukin idiot idea.

Unnecessary, unrealistic and unwanted. A British union with France is more likely, and even has some historical precedent.

Besides, modern Germans and Swedes are probably the most cucked people on the planet. I wouldn’t want to live in a political union with them, although I’m open to the idea of some sort of confederal structure (but not the EU)

Yes I'm sure they will be united...as a caliphate

>UK
>calling other countries cucked

Attached: 1474294095_eed.jpg (517x768, 98K)

Could we at last rname it the Germano-Celtic empire to avoid confusion?
It'd even let us expand our territory.

Attached: Best Empire.png (322x270, 7K)

Hitler didn't want it, he wanted the lands belong to Germany. Being a slave state is something different than an union.

This I guess.

Fuck off Pollack.

Here's a simpler solution.

Attached: map.jpg (322x270, 26K)

If by simpler, you mean retarded, then sure.

The only retarded thing here is the proposition that Celtic people ought to be forced into some shitty union with a foreign meta-ethnic group. If Sowsfaggots want to LARP as Germans, that's all well and good, but don't try to drag other people along on your idiotic journey.

>LARP as Germans
I think you mean acknowledge we are Germanics. And letting you LARP as a people who can manage their own affairs would be suicide for you.

The Nature study indicated that you are ~40% Anglo-Saxon with minimal input of Scandinavian DNA outside certain regions of northern England. The remaining DNA chiefly originates from the native Brythonic population. If this qualifies as Germanic, then as I said, be my guest.

It's also rich that you speak of managing our own affairs, by which you (being so like the Jews, you English) are referring to the economy, I expect. What about managing your socio-political affairs? Is it proper management, in your view, to flood your country with foreigners and to subject your people to increasingly rapid Islamicisation in what can only be described as a self-inflicted attempt at ethnocide? This is, to me, the real measure of properly managing one's affairs: to keep one's identity and ethnic integrity intact as the highest of all priorities, and here the English have failed utterly.

So, yes, please feel free to take your mosques and piss off with your Germanic brothers.

>The Remaining DNA cheifly originates from the native Brythonic population
Which would make us Celts, and therefore part of YOUR union.
It doesn't though, what it makes us is Germano-Celts with a Germanic culture. Like Scotland...
>Is it proper management, in your view, to flood your country with Foreigners
I don't know, Dumnonia, you tell me...
>Bait Bait Bait Bait Bait
Here, lt me show you how retarded you're bing.

This is a map of every divide you can make in the celtic populations- Genetic, Language, Religion, Cultural, even just gradient to which they care about or practise their culture. For a celtic union to form, you'd have to define it in the context of all of the above- and in Red are the regions of England that would then also qualify.
Look back into your history, and tell me this is a recipe for socio-political stability.

Attached: Celtic logic.png (85x118, 2K)

Anglo-Saxons are germanic.

Attached: anglosaxons-Wikimdia[1].jpg (380x440, 55K)

>It doesn't though, what it makes us is Germano-Celts with a Germanic culture. Like Scotland...
And, again, YOU can piss off with your Germanic brothers. The rest of us are not Germanic and have no interest in participating in your ludicrous fantasies.

>I don't know, Dumnonia, you tell me...
Tell you what?

>Here, lt me show you how retarded you're bing.
None of what I said is bait. It is a fact that you have flooded your country with third world scum. It is a fact that England is rapidly being Islamicised. I could furthermore add that it is a fact that institutional pedophilia appears to be embraced among the upper echelons of English society, and that censorship of any view that runs counter to the multicultural experiment is met with merciless action. These facts may be inconvenient to your claim that England is immaculately managed, but none can be called "bait".

>For a celtic union to form
Let me stop you there. I don't support a Celtic union, certainly not a political one. Consequently, I fail to see the point of this analogy.

Thanks. Never would have guessed.

>Germanic people’s empire
Nice try, Kraut

*looks down at your small pointy bulge*

Attached: 1527954930996.jpg (720x960, 65K)

>mfw people here actually think there is any sensible genetic difference between pre Anglo Saxon Britons and Anglo-Saxons to begin with
there's more genetic differentiation inside Italy alone than between any of those people

Attached: 1529760628136.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

>Gets BTFO on the argument
>repeats the argument.
Kek.
>Hurr Britain is cucked & unfucked unlike us harcore nationalists in the celtic world
Pic related.
>I Never evn supported a celti union, no idea what you're talking about
If anything, that just makes it WORSE. You want Cornwall to become it's own separate country? Sure thing buddy, We'll deport the nonwhits to Dvon and let your track record of preventing invasions take care of the rest
>Durr I don't know what you're talking about, what is this "dumnonia"?
Sure, buddy. Sure.

Attached: King of the celts.png (330x495, 343K)

"Anglo-Saxon Britons" aren't a thing, to begin with. There are Britons, and then there are Anglo-Saxons. The mutts you're referring to are the English.

Secondly, there is sufficient genetic difference between the broad English population and the people of Cornwall, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and Mann that each are distinctly identifiable. You can see as much here and also in pic related.

Lastly, no one gives a shit about Italy here.

Attached: 1526935722118.jpg (1380x1147, 164K)

I forgot the French weren't considered Germanic anymore. Guess the Frankish nobility adopting a Latin derived language is enough to make Germaboos forget. Charlemagne was Salian, and Salian Franks moved West of the Rhine.

point is that when you put it in context with European diversity, you are basically the same people i.e the Bell Beakers of the lower Rhine, yet you constantly split yourselves more and more
not that I give a shit, I'm talking with a dead race anyway

That map is like the SNP maps they show in indoctrination classes where they take 20 & use it to show how we're all "eally the same", only in reverse.

By all means, point out where I got BTFO. The fact that you appear to have no real response to anything I said apart from greentexts and memes seems to speak for itself.

>You want Cornwall to become it's own separate country?
Nope. I'm quite content being part of the UK. If anything, I support greater local political autonomy for Cornwall and a much, much stronger presence of the Cornish language. I simply have no desire whatsoever to be dragged into some Germanic union on the obvious, demonstrable basis that I am not Germanic and neither is Cornwall. Simple, isn't it?

>Sure, buddy. Sure.
I know very well my own people's history. My question is: what are you referring to specifically?

We're not talking about this in the context of European diversity. We're talking about this in the context of a proposed political union.

Your idiotic, irrelevant post also hinges on the assertion that DNA is all that counts, when it's merely (at best) half of the equation. The other half being culture, history, and language. And this is not even to mention the question of localism. I would object to this union even if I were a pureblooded German simply on the grounds that I detest large political federations.

Yeah... because we're not all the same.

Drop Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Belgium and it could work.

>By all means, point out to me where I got BTFO
When you repeated the same arguments that got addressed without acknowledging the addressal.
>The fact that you have no arguments
See, right there. This is a public conversation
>Other than greentexts
That's not an argument, that's me breaking down your retardation to address it
>and memes
So you don't know what a meme is, got it.
>haha joke's on you I actually do support our multi-national Union I just don't want to be part of a bigger multi-national union that reduce's England's dominance, I was just pretending to be retarded
KEK
>what are referring to specifically
DUMNONIA.
DUM-NO-NI-A.
I have explicitly said it twice now.

>Hurr durr we're not all the same
We're more similar then those maps would have you beleive, and you know it.
Except in England, of course. Then "SEE" can apply to the midlands and the west with zero distinction, because muh narrative.

Attached: 1498491979594.png (345x424, 200K)

Northumbria is the only part of the British isles that could be considered Germanic

Attached: S A X O N.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

This map is fine too, something cool, is that you can see that for example west germans saar and reihnland are more genetically similar to french and portuguese-spanish-north-italians than they are to north swedes or norwe.

Attached: PCA_europeans_doub_snp4-dna.png (1485x770, 177K)

>Lemme tell y'all whut counts as Germanic
Provide an argument or slink away now with ome dignity, mutt.

>When you repeated the same arguments that got addressed without acknowledging the addressal.
What are you referring to specifically so that I can address the "addressal" here and now?

>See, right there. This is a public conversation
You don't have any arguments, though, which is why your previous response to my post was literally constituted by 3 words.

>KEK
The union is there whether I like it or not. As is, Cornwall is floating along relatively unscathed by the English's imprudent, suicidal policies. The second that changes, I will quite happily change my view in accordance with the circumstances.

>I have explicitly said it twice now.
What is difficult to understand, here? I know full well what Dumnonia was. My question is: WHY ARE YOU BRINGING IT UP? Are you retarded?

>We're more similar then those maps would have you beleive, and you know it.
And yet we are sufficiently different that the eggheads have no trouble whatsoever identifying one population from another purely on the basis of DNA. Add to this other factors like the aforesaid history, culture, and language, and yes: we absolutely are different. Go ply you're "We're all one" faggotry among a group that would be receptive to such leftist drivel.

>Except in England, of course.
That appears to be what the genetic data indicates. Sorry if it hurts your sensitive English feelings.

FRANKENLAND
proud descendence of franks who brought the muslim invasion of europe to a hald and seized the crown of rome first of the german tribes

just wanna point out that the Germanic countries are BY ALMOST EVERY MEASURE the most successful countries in the world

>highest GDP per capita WITHOUT being oil dictatorships with a huge underclass
>Pretty much the ONLY countries in the world without serious corruption (even Fr*nce starts to get corrupt the further south you go and let's not even talk about Italy)
>USA is 300million people in one country under a Germanic (english) culture and language, and even with the blacks they are the world hegemon by a mile
>England is the productive part of the UK and the core of it's culture, the kilt and valleyniggers leech us off and would be barely better than Romania without us
>the Walloons are currently crying about how much richer Flanders is, despite them having no respect for Dutch culture and shitting on it for centuries

Build a fucking fence and watch the c*lts and l*tins BEG to be let in to the richest, happiest and most successful state the world has ever seen

GERMANER ALLER LÄNDER; VEREINIGT EUCH!

Attached: neuordnung europas.png (2017x1655, 484K)

>what are you referring too specifically
the PUBLIC converation just a short scroll upwards. Here, let me make it easier.
To play dumb, you have to actually be playing.
>You don't have any argument, though
Cope.
>The Union is there wether I like it or not.
*3 minutes earlier*
>I'm quite content being part of the UK
KEK
E
K
>Why are you bringing it up? Are you retarded?
No, but we've established you are. Here-
Full context, one again publically available for more then just you. Sink further in denial if you'd like, it's good for me. But you're representing your nation here; you're not leaving them with a lot of dignity.
>Go ply you're "We're all one" faggotry among a group that would be receptive to such leftist drivel.
So now we're strawmanning, too?
I never said "We're all one." I said that map was based on genetic distinctions, & doesn't reflect actual differences. NONE of our countries are as divided within their own borders as that map would imply.
>That appears to be what my one source in one area implies.
You're really bad at this.

Nah, we'll let the Celts in. I'm winding up the Cornish LARPer, but celts are cultural & genetic brothers & they deserve a union where we aren't the dominant party as much we deserve a break from carrying them.

>To play dumb, you have to actually be playing.
Not let me make it easier for you. You wrote: " don't know, Dumnonia, you tell me..." I then said: "Tell you what" in reference to the "you tell me". You still haven't said what it is you want me to tell you, or what you're referring to. Evidently, you're shriveled, overclocked brain can't follow the discussion.

>Cope.
I had guessed that that's what you were doing but it's touching that you now admit it.

>*3 minutes earlier*
Yes, it's very simple: the union is there, and as such I'm content being part of it. I'm quite sure that it would be cruelty to allow you to live alone. I don't expect you'd manage to survive.

>No, but we've established you are. Here-
Still failing to point out what, exactly, you're referring to by bringing up Dumnonia. You still - STILL - have not been able to make anything approaching a comprehensible point after some 30 minutes.

>So now we're strawmanning, too?
Feel free to search through the thread to find your own pathetic posts trying to make out as if we're the same people.

>NONE of our countries are as divided within their own borders as that map would imply.
A bold claim but I have seen nothing to suggest that either the Nature study or the subsequent study are inaccurate. All I see is distinctly separate clusters and a butthurt Englishman whose reality is being ripped out from under his feet.

>You're really bad at this
Then I daren't think what word would best describe you. Apart from Paki, I mean.

No LARPing here apart from the 40% Gaymaniac English pretending to be Germans.

The English are, and the Scots are halfies. Doesn't matter how you feel it's a fact. Go be anti white somewhere else.

70%, you'll find it's similar in other Germanics.

>Drops first argument entirely
You're adorable in your obviousness.
Here, let me make it easier for YOU-

>Is it proper management, in your view, to flood your country with Foreigners
I don't know, Dumnonia, you tell me...

Are you really that autisitc you can't pick it up from context?
>Y-you!
Adorable.
>The union is there, and i'm content being a part of it
Great! So this entire conversation is a tribute to how retarded you are, since you keep rejecting your own central point.
>Feel free to search through the thread to find your own pathetic posts trying to make out as if we're the same people
Sure thing.
Hmm... nope, never said we're the same people.
Again- you're relying on PUBLIC statements being hard to find. You are denying what is a few scrolls above you for everyone to see.
>Y-YOU! PAKI!
Awww.

The Irish are Egyptians, non-ironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kcoDSBRXU

I'm for Celtic self-determination, and in a state with economically dominant Germanics they will be and are under huge pressure to linguistically assimilate. My favoured solution is a pan-Celticist Irish puppet-state with home rule for Wales, Highland Scotland, the Isle of Man and maybe Cornwall can be jointly administered.

Ireland, Scotland and Wales aren't Germanic.

They've already linguistically assimilated. And pan-Celticism would never work, you're just kicking the issue of whoch different culture holds the dominance down a few pegs & removing the one things that connects them as people (not being english).

~40%.

>DNA of Anglo-Saxon origin accounts for no more than 40 per cent of people’s genetic inheritance.
well.ox.ac.uk/who-do-you-think-you-really-are

>I don't know, Dumnonia, you tell me...
And AGAIN, what are you referring to? The Romans? The Romans never settled west of the Tamar and archeological surveys have failed to produce anything more than the odd, abandoned villa and the occasional stash of goods from the Mediterranean, which likely derived from trade as opposed to settlement. Are you referring to other Brythonic peoples? There's no way of measuring this at all. Again, nothing in the way of archeological evidence, and the view historically has been that most fled to Brittany. Anglo-Saxons? The only Anglo-Saxons who settled in Cornwall were clerics and serfs on the manors of absentee landlords. Normans? Most of the "Normans" who settled Cornwall were actually Bretons. For instance, the Arundells. So what is it you're trying to prove, exactly?

>Great! So this entire conversation is a tribute to how retarded you are, since you keep rejecting your own central point.
Not at all. My central point has always been that I have no desire whatever in being hooked into some Germanic union. Why this makes some English twat so butthurt is beyond my understanding.

>Hmm... nope, never said we're the same people.
Here is a list for you:
"but celts are cultural & genetic brothers"
"We're more similar then those maps would have you beleive, and you know it."

We also have postes where you are attempting to downplay the conclusions of the studies in question, like here and here . All with the intention of making out as if "we're essentially the same" or "our differences are so minor as to be negligible." Trouble is, they're not.

>Awww.
Let's face it, there's a good chance you are one.

youtu.be/bPYdADwLYbQ?t=2376

39:36, that guy is not linguistically assimilated and nor are many people from North Wales who audibly speak english as a FOREIGN language. The goal for the Celtic nations should be English competency similar to the Scandinavian countries not English as a mother tongue

He also fails to mention that the assimilation, as in Cornwall, was a contrivance of the English. It didn't happen naturally at all.

Thankfully, it's being revived.

Read it again
>anglo saxon specifically
Which it labels as British for some reason
>French and German (which will be majority German considering our history) 20%
>Scandinavian 10%
Do the maths user. And thats a rough average over Britain as a whole, not even England, which England alone can change from east to west.

>Brothers
Are not the same as clones,
>We're more similar
Is not the same as "we're basically the same.
The third post you linked to is me saying you're map is AS RETARDED as maps showing us as "all the same", and the fourth is me outright telling you that's not what i'm saying.
This is your evidence?
>Dropping the rest of the argument entirely
AWWW.

>The goal for the Celtic nations should be English competency
Which they already have, as you've helpfully just pointed out.
Which was my point.

It really depends on where you go in Wales. I grew up in Gwynedd and in my village at least 85% of people spoke Welsh. Both my household and those of my friends spoke it as a first language as well as my school. If you go further down south a fair chunk of the population still knows Welsh but due to the presence of English immigrants most speak English as a primary and Welsh as a secondary, unfortunately. Still though you'll find Welsh schools wherever you go in the country.

All of England excluding Cornwall and the Scottish lowlands are Germanic. I don't know why OP included Ireland, Wales, ect.

>People in Wales have the highest proportion of this early British DNA, but even in the southern, central and eastern regions settled by Anglo-Saxons after the fall of the Roman Empire, DNA of Anglo-Saxon origin accounts for no more than 40 per cent of people’s genetic inheritance.
This 40% is specifically in reference to the south-east of England. Not "Britain as a whole," but the region historically subject to the most Anglo-Saxon settlement.

The article makes no mention of Germans or the French, and the actual content of the study is blocked behind a paywall. The only mention of Scandinavians is in reference to Orkney, whereas for the rest of England it specifically states: "in contrast, the Danish domination of northern and eastern England between the 9th and 11th centuries appears to have left no genetic trace."

>"I know I've already made this thread but I need to LARP some more"
Fuck off faggot and go outside for once in your life.

>No genetic trace
Except in the map that you provided.

Yes, but without Britain and Ireland

Sorry, but you lads are too different, and will just connect us to the Anglosphere.
The Anglosphere is a better alternative for Brits anyways. That's also what Hitler wanted.

Attached: Bloed.png (2717x2030, 1.17M)

Literally germanics larping as celts, celtics aren’t an actual ‘people’, just a cultural spanning from Turkey to Ireland. Irish DNA is about as distant from other Germanic dna as Dutch DNA is different from Swedish DNA

I know what it's referencing behind that paywall because it got plastered in every tabloid and taken completely out of context, just like you are right now. Every bit of research people were doing in the late 1800's, long before genetic testing, gets proven right every year (apart from the occasional meme study that gets BTFO).

>Could we at last rname it the Germano-Celtic empire to avoid confusion?

This is why Brits don't fit

LEAVE US ALONE

Germanoceltic is a meme anyway, Germanic and Celtic are cultural groups more than genetic ones, they both come from the same peoples/culture.

Yeah pretty much. An Anglo union and a separate Germanic union would be far more believable and practical. The UK is too different to continental Europe.

That map is wrong, on all my tested kids the southern italian groups (2) are out of the main italian one
Must have been too compressed (vertical axis) because of your results

Britain is americas bitch and hates continental Europe. They have always been the ones that divide European nations to keep them weak.

Yet the Germanic peoples are culturally compatible with each other on a level that is not the case when this is expanded to France, Britain, and Ireland.

The Low countries and Germany form one block, the Scandinavians another. Together they form the Germanic world, and the Celto-Germanic world lies too far outside to also be introduced.

Attached: Germanic Countries jpg.jpg (2272x2304, 1.41M)

*kits
ffs

Yeah, fair enough.
Alliance/cultural community at least?

>The UK is too different to continental Europe
>t. Londonistan
You remind me of those folks who try to proclaim we're not European but "Atlantican".

>Are not the same as clones,
Never said they were, but brothers belong to a single family and the Insular Celtic peoples and Germanics DO NOT belong to the same family. Linguistically, Celts are more immediately related to Latins, for instance.

>Is not the same as "we're basically the sam [...]
All of this is an underhanded tactic to downplay the legitimate differences between Celtic and Germanic peoples, which is a trend among German fetishists, usually because they are mutts like you who want to excuse their mixed heritage by making out as if the two contributing branches of their ancestry are, for all practical purposes, the same. Thus you'll see people claiming that Celts are just a sub-group of Germanics, or promoting the term "Celto-Germanic" or whatever other such stupidity. It probably also explains why you're so deeply hurt that I've told you to piss off with your gay union.

In any event, you have produced no evidence whatsoever that counters either of the figures from two, separate studies that I've posted. You've simply casually rejected everything as "not accurate" or "retarded" or "dishonest".

Genetically and culturally you're wrong so. Spoiler: we can be considered celto-germanic so can you.

Are you retarded? In order for us to know whether the Danes left a genetic trace, the Danish population would need to be included in that map in order for us to see how closely, say, Yorkshire, clusters with them.