How do we solve the Cat problem?

Cats are destroying the native fauna of the white mans homeland

>Cats are thought to be primarily responsible for the extinction of 33 species of birds, and the presence of feral and free-ranging cats makes some otherwise suitable locations unsuitable for attempted species reintroduction''

>Wipes out your native reptile population

AWWW LOOK AT LITTLE MOGGY-MOO SHE'S SO CUTE!!

>Starts murdering its way through your small mammal population

I SUrE LOVE CATS!!!! AHAHAHHA SO FUCKING CUTE!!!

>Starts taking a bite out of your beautiful birds - their populations already squeezed by human expansion.

Come on Whiskers! Come sit on mummies lap!

>Spreads toxoplasmosis across the nation.

What are you doing to stop these African invaders from destroying your people and the native animals of your nation?

Don't be a twat. Smash that cat.

Attached: cats are niggers.jpg (620x388, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/toxoplasmas-dark-side-the-link-between-parasite-and-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=IUTXXkr4DuI
youtube.com/watch?v=K2OnPzb6PYI
hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38453130/fatal-feline-feces-scientists-discover-cause-for-recent-monk-seal-deaths
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too late to be honest desu

Attached: a8f7c3061696eded27c0594d79e8807f.jpg (500x664, 49K)

cat cuck detected

Expecting a load of toxoplasmosis addled subhumans and their sub creature handlers pour in by the dozen to defend cats

>Spreads toxoplasmosis across the nation.
What is this and why is it bad?

If you put out food for them they won't bother with birds. Obviously they'll get a fledgling or baby snake or something but keeping them fat and maybe a bell on the collar is enough. Now go back to r/birdfaggots or wherever.

Dog cuck detected

Have fun with your drooling braindead animal-slave, it's pretty clear you can't earn cats' trust

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/toxoplasmas-dark-side-the-link-between-parasite-and-suicide/

It makes you go insane.

I own no pets. I am conservationist.

based cats, the vehicle of natural selection, ridding us of weak species that can't survive

our four-legged eugenicist friends

Cats hunt for fun.
Bells do jack shit as most birds use their keen eye sight to identify threats.

Oi, mate!
So after all your potato peelers have been confiscated anything larger than a cat is out of your league?
Also, should you be more in tune with the times and demand parliament pass the law to declaw all the cats?

>He supports invasive species murdering his own native fauna

cat cuck

birds are nice and all but id rather have cats

biodiversity has no inherent value, not like my little fluffy pants

Die in a fire, chang.

Cats are great. Mine kill all the snakes, rats, moles, spiders, etc in the woods around my house. They earn their keep.

>cats hunt for fun
So do terriers you idiot

Cats eat everything but are spayed
Chinks eat everything including cats but are not neutered
The problem will correct itself

Maybe if you inbred fucks stopped tossing cats on the roadside...

Cats are also 7th dimensional creatures and keep away greys and the like

>Cats are destroying the native fauna
not mine

Burn them all
Cats are niggers

Good luck finding a "natural habitat" to dogs and species that never existed outside of captivity.

Cats are based. Anyone who hates them is a faggot.

Cats are one of the top threats to US wildlife, killing billions of animals each year, a study suggests.

The authors estimate they are responsible for the deaths of between 1.4 and 3.7 billion birds and 6.9-20.7 billion mammals annually.

Start killing cats.

How many fucking populations of wild terriers are there in the world?

Might is right.

Maybe birds and reptiles shouldn't be such pussies.

Hippie faggot detected.

Dogs are also based. Anyone who hates them is also a faggot (and possibly, even worse, a muslim).

We stealin' yo wimminz, twoleg boy.

Attached: Maine Coon.jpg (320x397, 29K)

The amount of denial from Cat cucks here is overwhelming, but is typical of owners of cats. They are often so infested with the parasite toxoplasmosis Gondii that they will throw themselves away in an attempt to protect their precious felines.

>A team of UK researchers wanted to find out if owners understood the extent and impact of their pets’ hunting. “A naive hypothesis would be that owners of highly predatory cats are more likely to agree that cats are harmful to wildlife,” the team writes. “However,” they add, “any attachment between owner and cat might defy any decision-making based upon ecological rationale.”

>To investigate, the researchers recruited pet owners in the villages of Mawnan Smith, England and Thornhill, Scotland. The participants answered surveys about cat predation and recorded the number of dead animals that their cats brought home. The final study included 86 cats, tracked for four months in Mawnan Smith and for 14 months in Thornhill.

>Mawnan Smith cats nabbed an average of about two animals per month, while those in Thornhill averaged about one per month. The most active hunter brought home about 10 animals per month. The prey included mice, shrews, voles, and birds, mostly from native species.

>In general, owners were able to predict whether their cat would bring home any prey at all. But they didn’t accurately estimate how many animals their pets would kill. And owners of the most avid hunters were not more likely to agree that cats harmed wildlife or that cats should be kept inside at night. Some owners appeared to be so irritated with the survey that they added comments such as “but it’s nature” and “some wildlife is harmful to cats”. The only control measure that the majority of owners approved of was sterilization.

CAT cucks.

Fuck. Me too, I believe keeping pets is not better than slaves

I have 5 and feed strays. Fuck birds. Long live the Beast. The nighttime is the right time.

I think reddit will be more receptive to this topic OP.

If a bird gets eaten by a cat, that's the bird's fault. Birds can fly for fucksake.

If you defend the rights of cats beyond that of the rights of your own national fauna you are not white and have cucked out in favour of your precious moggy to the detriment of all else.

Toxoplasmosis infections are real.

They stink, they lick you, they have toddler-like temperament and emotions and they're stupid as hell. You're required to clean their shit and take them out every day.
It's like owning a gay nigger that can't speak.

I'd sooner kill you, faggot.
That's not a death threat per se, just a hypothetical juxtaposition.

Attached: wink.jpg (287x304, 26K)

You're such a little weak pussy.
Cats are rad, genociding those gay ass birds, kike rodents and tiny faggot snakes. Who cares about faggot birds anyways?
You're a whiny little baby.

Fuck off nigger, you clearly never had problems with mice and moles, same shit goes to birds too they steal berries cherries etc

Cats are ambush predators you fucking dense cat cuck. It matters little that they can fly when cats attack them when they come down to eat, drink or bathe.

>being this butthurt about a 9lb mouse trap

Of course the fucking leaf doesn't get it; and has misplaced rage. You people truly are like children...

>he thinks his pet cats are more important than the millions of native and endangered animals the invasive introduced cat murders every month.

cat cuck

I don't even particularly like cats mate. I'm much more of a dog person.

But cats have a right to exist and hunt birds and rabbits and shit. The birds that don't get ambushed will live and procreate, leading to a more aware less-ambush-prone bird-population.

Trust the process. Responding with ad homs doesn't work here.

>ambush predators
You just made cats sound even better.

Birds can Fucking die like the weak little bitches they are.

Cats DO NOT have a right to exist beyond the dusty desert shit holes they came out of.
Bird species are being decimated here by cats.

>Round up all wild cats
>Neuter
>Make domestic cats wear bells to sabotage hunting attempts
>Keep cat in at night

My cat has literally never killed anything and she's happy AF. It's a people problem, if we choose to domesticate a species we need to take precautions and adapt them. I've had several cats my whole life and never had a problem with them killing anything - My friends on the other hand moan about their cat bringing dead birds in but do nothing about it.

>my cat doesn't like being in all night

my cat meows at the food cupboard every hour of the day, am I just going to fat her up cause she appears sad? No, I am responsible for her.

Attached: 1524526185813.jpg (629x306, 27K)

Of course you'd defend the lesser, low iq creatures. Is that also why you're letting your country get buttfucked by those poor minorities that can't fend for themselves? Go babysit your niggers some more.

Cats are natures apex murder machines, if they were 3x larger they would be openly murdering small children for lunch.

Attached: 1522982856001.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Well get it together UK.

You guys seem to be barely clinging to control of your own island lately.

Fuck you you fucking degenerate, get a hunting dog, it can literally feed your family

Cats are no different from niggers.

>invasive
>Spread around by whites/jews
>Destructive in every environment they enter in
>kept as pets by liberals and the brainwashed
>breeds explosively

Because cat owners absolve all responsibility. If you tell them that their cat is destroying native species they will go "NO, MY MOGGY DOESN'T!"

>Cats are natures apex murder machines,
>So lets introduce them ALL over the world!

That:s some big ass pussy

Fuck birds m8.
I fucking hate the flora and fauna of this mediocre excuse of a continent.

Bells do jack shit to stop cats preying on native species as cats soon learn to make it stop jingling when they stalk and because their largest prey demographic looks for predators with its eyes.

Why declaw them when you can just ban them?

They're smarter than niggers you dumb bitch. Only massive cockslurpers would defend faggot little dumb birds.

Is there some way you can establish a bird sanctuary in your backyard?

not just birds, reptiles, amphibians, marsupials, small mammals.

Cat cuck.

Electronic cat scarers.
Properly placed bird feeders that cats are unable to reach.
Flora that produces seeds and fruit for the birds to live on.
Bird boxes.

Cats mostly kill birds in urban areas that unnaturally benefit from human activity. They actually help bird pops in rural areas by culling these artificial populations that compete with rural birds for food.

Rodents.

Also.
White people also invade and use strategy to overcome their enemies.
You bet if we could, those low iq dumb minorities would get genocided too.
White people used to eat wars for breakfast. We're as blood thirsty as cats.

I know your type!
Next you will be telling me you can use walls to prevent cats from reaching places they shouldn't be in!

Nice astroturfing my dude:
Unneutered cats = free kittens, eat on their own, are less prone to chronic health problems...
So it's less revenue for vets, special pet food industry, and breeders
Also, the agrochem business is trying to put the blame of environmental destruction (birds) on cats

youtube.com/watch?v=IUTXXkr4DuI

Watch a cat get BTFO by an actual apex predator

Cats kill small rodents like mice and voles. Cats are terrified of rats and I've seen them get btfo by rats before im person.

So? They're weak little cunts. If they can't survive a DOMESTICATED cat, then natural selection did it's job.

> implying cats didn’t exist all over the world

youtube.com/watch?v=K2OnPzb6PYI

More cats getting BTFO by birds.

For you.

Attached: meowrice and white wimmin.jpg (640x428, 84K)

The middle eastern wild cat (IE the domesticated cat) DOES NOT exist all over the world naturally.

>same shit goes to birds too they steal berries cherries etc

Attached: 1526999641862.jpg (200x200, 20K)

Do you have a source for that?

well, shit. This is from the RSPB
Cats should always be well-fed and cared-for, but this may also encourage them to stay near home and be less likely to wander where they are not welcome (although it will not prevent them catching birds).
Keep your cat indoors when birds are most vulnerable: at least an hour before sunset and an hour after sunrise, especially during March-July and December-January, and also after bad weather, such as rain or a cold spell, to allow birds to come out and feed.
Take unwanted cats to a shelter for rehoming to prevent the feral cat population from increasing.
Consider having cats neutered to prevent them wandering and producing unwanted kittens.

But I guess that's what I've already suggested. They mention "sonic" collars but no evidence suggest these work yet, plus would probably be distressing to anything in proximity that could hear those frequencies?

I mean, all I can rely on is evidence from my experience. I live close by to my friend and we've both had cats forever with mine never killing and theirs always. I do genuinely think it's owners responsibility and this can definitely improve the current situation. We need stricter laws on pet ownership and breeding anyway, it's kinda ridiculous how easy it is to get pets and so many irresponsible people get them and stop giving a shit almost immediately.

Wow satan

Attached: 1527628352556.jpg (400x480, 49K)

OP watch this video please.

Cats and Birds are at war, and you think one side is inno.

Sorry, my cat contributes more happiness to society than the sum total of the world’s niggers.

Attached: 6A642F17-3FAD-4D52-B6C2-A1607B868064.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

It is the owners responsibility.

Cats should not really be let outside.

Australia has a cat curfew policy.
I agree with what you have posted.

Also the cause of three recent Hawaiian monk seal deaths.

The parasite eggs can survive relatively insane conditions and, once hatched, affect vast swaths of ecosystems.

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38453130/fatal-feline-feces-scientists-discover-cause-for-recent-monk-seal-deaths

holy shit.
What the FUCK?

without cats, all mammalian life on the planet aside from rats would end within 5 years

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

Attached: 1520433500174.jpg (640x480, 100K)

I own a cat and DGAF if it hunts certain animals to extinction. fuck all you

My cat is 17 now and I think I remember most of her kills.

About 6 mice, 2 of which native
About 5 small birds, all native
1 skink - poor guy

She hasn't killed anything since she got to about 10 years old. I'm at least happy to know my cat has killed well below average.

My cat clearly had the hunting instinct but this leads me to believe that shit cat owners exaggerate the problem far worse.

Are...are you honestly trying to suggest cats are smarter than dogs?

You realize pigeons are smarter than cats, right?

Humans like cats and the way they behave, but they are profoundly stupid creatures on average.

>paying $7k for a mattress
>not paying $6.9k with Ben Shapiro's promo code

"I own a nigger and I don't care if it hunts certain races to extinction, fuck all of you!"

glorious

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

So you're a democrat then?

Haha best posts * wretches* *wheeze*

Attached: cat apologists.png (555x466, 70K)

Just evolve, bro. You're not entitled to survival.

I agree OP, cat owners should be fined for leaving their cat outside. People in rural areas already gun down feral cats and dogs.
No he doesn't, because that's fucking retarded.

remember caturday? it's been a long strange trip friends

Attached: Caturday-Night-Fever.jpg (640x640, 294K)

Toxoplasmosis Gondii does not change behavior in humans.
We know this because we have a section of the population who are infected with it and have a weakened immune system. Everyone who has AIDs/HIV has a severely weakened immune system.
This type of environment is an excellent way to study the effects of a parasite on a host.

Toxoplasmis causes Encephalitis in humans, not cat worship:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433949

You get bleeding lesions in your brain, go into a coma, and die.
You don't worship cats.

Put out food that has a small amount of tylenol mixed in. They will eventually die or cost their owner thousands to repair and teaching them to keep their stupid animals inside. Solving the problem.

Attached: 51RPEi0bPrL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 31K)

I hate cats
No homo though

Eat a so- based dick substitute, peta is just another faggot extremist group