Trump finally hit bottom

Trump finally hit bottom.

He truly did go too low this time. This will never be forgotten. It’s one thing to say shit about people and places around the world or to exploit religions by labeling them terrorists. His misogyny is also not bad enough. His repeatedly proven lies don’t bring him down. Neither does mocking the handicapped or any of dozens of crass things he does.

But once he deliberately started hurting children his long streak of avoiding criticism ended with a resounding thud. He doesn’t see that though and just keeps digging that hole.

He has now committed crimes against children and no one will be able to or want to excuse him. Some will argue that his base will defend him but they won’t for long because they won’t want to be accused of child abuse or of being complicit or condoning it. His base won’t defend him for long because this isn’t just another easy instance of doubling down. Who wants to double down on terrorizing infants? Only sociopaths will end up defending him, if even they go that far.

Attached: B4B28ADE-6546-4058-94B6-027D813649FC.jpg (1018x1018, 103K)

>He truly did go too low this time. This will never be forgotten
Says the man nervously for the 43,659th time.

>fuck drumpf, he is a tyrannical asshole, who personally kills 6 gazillion immigrant children in his concentration camps
>why do you need guns, silly? It's not like a government would go tyrannical in the modern world, sweetie
The absolute state of the left

>muh misogyny
>muh crimes against children
>muh handicapped
>muh poor refugeees

you down syndrom tier faggot, Hillary will never be president.
You're not depleted yet so we will continue to mine salt from you until you are.

>Only sociopaths will end up defending him
no, the left is actually against Trump

Attached: salt mining operation.jpg (270x202, 9K)

eat shit faggot

how many kids did president nig drone strike again?

Is impeachment tomorrow?

if the left didnt have hypocrisy, this would be a one party country

>Trump is a child raping murderer
gtfo leftypol boi

No one cares about 3rd world spiclets

Attached: womp 18.jpg (2363x3150, 581K)

Womp womp

The policy has been in place for 30 years.

"man" I think you mean rat.

Attached: 1529802297908.jpg (644x846, 83K)

Every day I love this man more and more. Not because I think he’s rich or moral or even particularly smart... I can’t honestly speak to those things. No, I love him because he is triggering the ever-loving FUCK out of the left and it’s brilliant. I have been giggling non-stop since November 2015 and I expect to keep it up all the way through to 2023 when America puts the cherry on the shit sundae for leftists by electing Mike Pence to continue the Trump Agenda.

The absolute insanity of the left... consequences will never be the same.

I thought I would get tired of winning...nope.

Attached: 1512666319898.jpg (900x591, 99K)

Attached: (You).png (1416x1600, 606K)

Attached: 1529669252913.jpg (1024x989, 167K)

every other country would separate kids from adults in detention.
any country that didn't would leave themselves open to accusations of child abuse.

Attached: president-obama-holds-the-world-record-for-the-most-children-30120463.png (500x569, 156K)

It's funny, a month or so ago people were foaming at the mouth over trump calling these countries 3rd world shitholes, now they are foaming at the mouth that women and children are being detained and might be sent back because they might get killed in their home countries.

>

Putin's troll farm is online it seems

Attached: 1528977948375.jpg (393x330, 30K)

>he
you mean their parents, right? their criminalistic and unfit parents that dragged them along for a crime spree. sage faggots

>how dare you call it a shithole
>just living in that country should be valid grounds for seeking asylum in the US

Attached: The horror.png (500x614, 358K)

WOMP WOMP

another bloody shill

>sage

Thank you for making more Trump supporters, faggot.

I thought shit hole was the bottom? Does the bottom move?

Stop believing everything the media tells you libtard.