What argument, if any, when proven would make you drop your racist ideas?

What argument, if any, when proven would make you drop your racist ideas?

Attached: Screenshot-4.png (640x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORp3q1Oaezw
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Jews are good news
And that you can in fact, relax around blacks.

niggers

This was the leader of KKK and his best buddy was a black person. Apparently, you can relax around blacks. Just wondering what you think of this?

Attached: 3B8EB5B900000578-0-image-a-3_1482325208692.jpg (634x943, 112K)

He doesn't look very relaxed to me.

Nothing nigger, now gb2africa

Attached: 1519425793317.png (1023x653, 271K)

>This was the leader of KKK and his best buddy was a black person. Apparently, you can relax around blacks. Just wondering what you think of this?
not surprising considering the KKK is the most obvious federal honey pot in existence

They were actually very friendly towards one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORp3q1Oaezw

@15:59
>i have more respect for that black man that i do for you white niggers out there

That IQ differentials between races aren’t steady over time and universally consistent, regardless of society in which comparisons are made. Protip: you can’t do it, Kikey McSlavshit.

there's no such thing as racism

That liberals don't want the death of whites.

Interesting, I appreciate your response. What I don't understand is, why would IQ matter necessarily? IQ is far from a good test of intelligence, and someone with high IQ isn't immediately and automatically granted success in life.

Also, high cognitive ability isn't applicable to every skill required. For example, you may need strong muscles for one type of job, or you may need certain body proportions for another. You may need very fast motor reflexes for some types of job, and so on. If you have high IQ, you aren't necessarily good at high-rise window cleaning. And someone needs to do that job.

Point being, I don't really understand your argument or why IQ would have a say in it.

lurkmoar newfag

people in full white power regalia rarely appear to be joyous and chill.

Attached: popeyeah.jpg (184x240, 8K)

>IQ is far from a good test of intelligence

Attached: 1_8mQJzGkhEDc_bdi35EYpPw.png (523x449, 41K)

>the exception is the rule

What I meant was, there's not just one type of intelligence and you seem to be focusing all of your energy on that one type, which I find confusing.

There is none, it's a lifestyle choice.

But that means you're operating on blind faith rather than reason.

>there's not just one type of intelligence
Exactly, there's "book smarts" like medicine and physics and there's "street smarts" like slinging dope and knocking people out from behind and stealing their wallets

Just because black people focus their energy on a different type of intelligence is no reason to think they're any less intelligent or capable than anyone else.

Nothing. The reason they’re this insanely racist (having briefly fluctuating feelings of mild racism is normal) is because they’re either extremely ugly or mentally imbalanced.

Attached: 6E1B76EF-4B76-4C04-BD92-144940947BA5.jpg (1024x612, 128K)

We dont want anyone dead. just rendered harmless and content.
its a learned construct of society. we all share the same genes and cells, nobody is "pure"
the "IQ test" was just some made up shit from the 60s and doesnt actually measure anything besides how quickly you navigate a puzzle that you might find on a place mat at an Applebees.
You can choose to "hate" 70 million people that youre never going to come in contact with, or you could just shrug and be like 'they cant all be bad" youre racism is just one shrug away from being obliterated.
god comes down to Earth and admits that everything was for white people but women fucked it up.

Attached: 1525134531615.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Peer reviewed scientific data that proves all races are equal.

That's really not what I meant. Also, if you allow me to flip your argument upside down for a moment; street smarts is actually extremely beneficial in some types of jobs, for example military, police, firefighting, and so on. "Normal folks" need to be trained for years whereas people that have grown up on bad streets tend to have most of that knowledge ingrained in them, meaning they will instinctively and usually correctly react to threats.

I know this is a hard thing to swallow, but fact is that just because you have high IQ you're not fit for every job out there. High IQ by itself only determines how fast you are at solving logical puzzles, it doesn't determine how good you work with others within a social setting, it doesn't determine how good your reflexes, motor functions, and so on, are. It's quite unwise to just look at IQ and base your entire argument just off that. I would take you far more seriously if your argument didn't rely on a single qualifier.

>You can choose to "hate" 70 million people that youre never going to come in contact with
Not true, entire third world is coming for the west.

What do you mean by racist? Im more of a race realist thats all.

>t. Has always lived in a very white area

I'm not interested in that kind of data. I'm interested on the underlying cause that creates a racist.

Why not?

If I remember correctly, if you hit the corner of that level one sign there are secret bananas there

it's not racist to hate animals

The lack of said data creates a racist, you can’t pretend to be this stupid for much longer

Because I'm trying to look at the issue objectively. The fact that races aren't equal doesn't make any difference to me.

No race needs to be destroyed because Eugenics can weed out the worst elements of all human breeds.

Somehow I don't think this is what you're looking for.

There is no way to sell self destruction to rational people.

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q

The fact that the races aren't equal is exactly what causes racism, you dipshit.

The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the US is (slowly) decreasing. The SAT gap remains static, but that’s just because a higher percentage of the black population takes the SAT than before.

Attached: 6FDE7DF0-41E4-4FC9-BE7A-FF544F987710.jpg (640x357, 13K)

Seeing as death is easier to achieve then what you want is sad. Guess I have to stay racist.

>What argument, if any, when proven would make you drop your racist ideas?
>asking people to forget about facts
Fuck off jew

Attached: diversity.png (1023x796, 982K)

> THEY are coming for us! board up your doors! load up your gun! nobody is safe! the end times are near!!!
I see guys like you downtown, holding cardboard signs, standing next to the freeway. mumbling to themselves. have fun out there.

Attached: Campfire-Stories-1.jpg (700x500, 154K)

Apparently Asian women

Attached: C6B6016C-D51C-41AB-B1F9-82174A694B11.jpg (680x694, 129K)

i'll drop my racist ideas when other races get out of my country

Confirmation bias. There's plenty of white people committing crimes as well.

>I see guys like you
No you don't faggot lol

I'm operating on the premise that I should have basic freedoms like freedom of association, yet I'm forced to associate with people I don't want to associate with.

Any negative feelings I have stem from this oppresssion - and is it really unreasonable to oppose oppression?

Nothing you said really makes sense. but there is some cryptic, poetic quality to suggesting that you "achieve" death. Interesting.

Attached: 1528559999726.gif (340x205, 1.85M)

The earnings gap between blacks and whites is totally explained by men. White and black women earn the same amount of money.

Men and women have the same mean IQ, so something environmental must be at play here

Attached: CFE3F387-1E4B-41F8-85A4-81D43330139F.png (743x481, 51K)

iq is one, single trait

>
>its a learned construct of society. we all share the same genes and cells, nobody is "pure"

if it were learned, we wouldn't have 'racist' babies like we do. ingrouping is innate from birth.

purity is a strawman, too. there's no secular way to say that there exists an inappropriate reason to not want someone. humanism was invented as a religion, its still a religion and religion is still disease.

>Confirmation bias. There's plenty of white people committing crimes as well.
Look at the crime statistics. Are you really going to come on here and muke such a silly argument?

There is obvious differences among races and if you cant see them you are either brainwashed by the media and leftist propaganda or you're a retard.

literally everyday.

Attached: iknewit.0.jpg (878x838, 219K)

If blacks managed to build themselves up to second world at least I might say

>Hey maybe there's hope

But that's wakandaland tier fantasy

Who here remembers this game?

That race doesn't exist and only effects skin color.

> 'racist' babies
oh shit, somebody call up Alex Jones.

Attached: a778.jpg (634x495, 60K)

Hispanics don’t actually commit more crime than whites.

1.) The US Hispanic population is younger than the US White population. Younger people commit more crime.
2.) This chart ignores federal imprisonment and only looks at state level stuff. Immigration offenses are federal. Murder, theft, drugs, etc are usually prosecuted at the state level.

Attached: 003615CE-9FD7-4AA1-BE67-251C651EB02F.png (1334x750, 138K)

>puts a Pitbull and a Golden Retriever next to each other
>they're the exact same goy they just have different color fur

God let there be brains. If they stay in their shithole country I don't give a fucking damn. The moment they try to invade I will fucking want to slaughter them. It is that easy. Segregate and there is not racism.

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

its no joke. its shown to be innate and bluepills still continue to believe that racism exists and that there is some morality attached to it. racism is a blatant superstition

I'm watching Elder Scrolls videos in another window and I read your comment thinking you were talking about Intelligence differences in the fantasy races hahaha

Once science has discovered the alleles that code for intelligence and proven that they're equally common among races, I'll drop theories about race and IQ. Or if libruls can close the IQ gaps

>There's plenty of white people committing crimes as well
You're in the wrong neighborhood to start that argument nigger

Attached: homicide_rate_by_income.jpg (675x1200, 159K)

He's right though

One of the interesting things about babies is that they have a sense of morality even if it's not taught, so they tend to stay away from things that they might deem dangerous

Not everyone agrees with you, therefore you will always need to associate with people you don't want to associate with. How are you coping with this?

As long as you're including statistics into the argument, you should also include history, economy, environment and psychology. Or is your argument simply that black people commit crimes because it's wired into them genetically? Genuinely curious of your response.

we want diversity

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

Every human should return to their country of genetic origin, I have no problem with other races as long as they stay in their own fucking places.
>EVERY AREA IN THE UK THAT HAS MAJORITY NON WHITE POPULATION IS A DISGUSTING CRIMINAL CESSPIT.
>NON WHITES 460 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT VIOLENT OFFENCE
>NON WHITES 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT SEXUAL OFFENCES
>PAKISTANI MUSLIMS 3,200 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO RAPE A CHILD

The pattern is repeated across the western world, there are no low crime black neighbourhoods, there are no 85% white prison populations in 85% white countriues, blacks and browns are not able to live in civilized societies, they are 50,000 years behind in evolutionary terms, it's like having literal cave men at university.

If every African returned to Africa, every middle easterner returned to the middle east and every paki fucked of the their own shithole RACISM WOULD END OVERNIGHT

That game made my childhood bright

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

All non-white males have decided to castrate themselves and non-white females are now free use for white males.

Man, I fucking loved Prehistorik. I entered the thread just because of the thumbnail.

>because

because doesn't matter. blacks are criminalistic and that's all i need to know. this is Jow Forums not /sci/.

Jerry Falwell was friends with Larry Flynn. Ruth Ginsburg was opera buddies with Anthony Scalia and they often dined together. People with differing ideologies can get along if they both want to. That doesn't mean they have to compromise their values to do so.

>Not everyone agrees with you
I understand, and I'm fine with that. I don't want to force these people to agree with me or share my lifestyle so all I'm asking in return is that they don't force me either. Is that unreasonable? I think not.

>therefore you will always need to associate with people you don't want to associate with
That makes no sense since there's no actual need for that. What you're trying to say, and what is the acurate depiction of reality is that you agree with the current status quo to some extent and thus are perfectly fine with it being forced upon everyone.

>How are you coping with this?
There's no cope, I'm perfectly aware of the oppression that's going on and am not happy with it. Again, why do you pretend that his is unreasonable?

Most ethnonationalists are not really that racist, they just want a country of their own with their own kind and kin, it's not too much to ask, really.
The racist vitriol usually comes out of despair and frustration after seeing your people and land being overrun by foreigners and being perpetually demonized by the media for having nativist views.
I personally have no hatred towards any race but I still don't want to see Europe turned into South Africa, I don't think this is contradictory. Cheers.

Attached: B02.jpg (525x481, 22K)

Fake black

>there's not just one type of intelligence
user this is what retards tell themselves to feel better

The gap isn't decreasing, moron egalitarians simply do not understand the Wilson effect

>this chart ignores federal imprisonment and only looks at state level stuff
In other words, it's cherry-picked

But that's pretty much the argument of religious people.

I gained really very little from this thread. (I'm doing this for a thesis.) Basically you people just gave a lot of circular and poorly thought of arguments.

I don't think you people even are racists, your arguments are way too weak. I'm off to find a more racist community online and ask them instead.

Thanks to everyone for their time anyway.

>Be unga bunga
>Do best unga bunga crimes
>In 3rd world primitive society unga bunga crime men get the biggest chances of reproduction since it's a society based around grabbing rather than building
>These Criminally traits are passed down through heredity and environmental factors of a society which encourages unga bunga gibs and crimes

>Dude why do blacks commit more crimes? Must be racism

It's not hard to deduce

You should look at history, economy, environment and psychology

Attached: this guy.png (575x480, 214K)

No no, you're not understanding what IQ is, Slovenia. Those logical puzzles are a proxy for something called g, the hypothesized general intelligence factor. With higher g, you'll be better at EVERY cognitive task, including social interactions.

While it's true that there are different subtypes of intelligence, they are all highly correlated in practice. If you score highly on logical puzzles, you are statistically likely to score highly on vocabulary and spacial reasoning. (I don't know if it correlates well with motor function or reflexes, but I wouldn't be surprised.) Basically, you're better at every task. Think of it like a mental Chad.

What can i prove to make you never sad or bored again

> I live with the paranoid fears that my country and my life are under siege from hundreds of millions of people that society REFUSES to accept are dangerous, beast like mutants hell-bent on our rape, destruction and slavery.
why do you think all that?
> Babies dont play together.

Attached: 1515934924405.gif (200x86, 753K)

When other races stop being inferior

Yes. Blacks are genetically different in ways that make them unsuitable for life in modern civilization. Let them be themselves in Africa. Quarantine the whole place and leave them be to be who they're wired to be.

Attached: Warrior gene frequency Whites Blacks graph.png (329x327, 6K)

>you should also include history, economy, environment and psychology.

No I shouldnt, because I am not making the argument that black people are inferior. They cause more crime statistically than other races and the rates of black on black murder is just off the charts at this point and nothing even compares to it. I am not interested in talking about why because that's not something that can be known definitively. Studies have shown that IQ varies among different races and white are NOT on the top of that list, as you probably know.

The worst "racists" in this country (people like Jared Taylor) just think white people should have white advocacy groups the same way every other race does and we should be able to talk about demographic trends without being labeled and people sperging out.

White people are not better than blacks, latinos, asians, etc. We just want to live separately, but equally.

>why do I think all that

Because I can literally google African rape statistics in (0.54 seconds)

If you want good arguments on race and IQ, start here: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

>What argument

Show me one place on Earth that has improved from the addition of double digit percentages of shitskins to its population. Show me one instance of a majority black polity that even remotely approaches the first world standards of white European societies.

The more important question is why can't you niggers just leave us alone?

Attached: kangs 7.png (1014x674, 1012K)

>What argument, if any, when proven would make you drop your racist ideas?
If a shithole shitskin country was in fact so good that I'd want to emmigrate there. Doubly so if the prospect of entry to their utopia was such that I'd seriously consider entering it illegally, perhaps using my children as political shields.
The proof of race realism is staring us in the face. Nobody flees the West with all of its problems and annoyances and sets out to Africa, for example, not even blacks born here.

Attached: deepthoughts.jpg (871x871, 84K)

>bad streets

Why do they always give the bad streets to niggers? Even worse is when they give good streets to niggers then suddenly turn them bad. Black man can't catch a break.

>It's quite unwise to just look at IQ and base your entire argument just off that.

IQ is just the tip of the iceberg why sub Saharan Africans are unadaptable to the modern world.

Attached: maoa.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

Hitler didn't do anything wrong

>why should I prescribe to tribal group-think and indoctrinate myself into a pseudo-religious race-purity cult?
I googled something.

Attached: mde.jpg (320x220, 11K)

>There's plenty of white people committing crimes as well.

There's some arsenic in all vegetables. I think the key here is percentages. Excellent troll by the way. This one would catch (you)s even outside of summer.

Research is for faggots.

Attached: 1529518672201.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Wow it's almost like facts and reason rather than emotion and feelings are great motivates to think a specific way

Who knew?!

Attached: 1526012993182.png (1426x1328, 1.48M)

Pretty sure OP left because hes so much smarter than everyone here there was no point in discussing it any longer.

user, if you want to live around shitskins so much I'm pretty sure that none of us would want to force you to live in the white ethnostate. What's the problem?

One worth a measly two million € in bank.

Attached: 1503312548131.jpg (621x322, 63K)

None. I am White, and therefore put White interests first. Why wouldn't I?

Attached: kkk-750x400.jpg (750x400, 64K)

It isn’t cherry picked. It’s meant to ignore immigration related crime.

The distinction between immigration related and non immigration related crime is important.

Source: unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/

Attached: 877E63A5-8849-4276-A6E3-DF30B2D7EF52.gif (459x281, 9K)

Same here, user...same here...