Would you care if your ex had been with a black guy?

People are laughing at this asian boys dm but I think its good to establish if she has racemixed before the relationship continues.
I personally dont care too much but it does slightly bother me.
Wbu? If you met the perfect girl would you break up with her just because she’d been with a black guy once?

Attached: 3246DC82-7642-4DAC-A589-477F9F60F69C.jpg (1242x1224, 355K)

>Asian
>black
????

>If you met the perfect girl would you break up with her just because she’d been with a black guy once?

If she burned coal even once she is not a perfect girl.

An asian (paki) guy asking an asian girl if she’s ever been with a black guy

Imagine living in UK where every single female is a drunken slag that fucks niggers. Seriously I’d just masturbate

Fpbp

It says a lot about the girl if she did. I asked this on our very first date, thankfully by her response the thought alone made her sick. This was 10 years ago though, lots of racemixing propaganda since then

Everyone has done something in their past that you probably wouldn't agree with. Let the shit go, be happy you found someone, enjoy your life together, focus on the now and get ready for your future.

Spotted the coalburner everyone

So easy to judge, so hard to forgive. Life is less complicated than you think user.

>Spotted the coalburner everyone
this

Attached: 1529041808894.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Lemme guess, toll paid?

fuck outta here nigger lover

Attached: 1529015662107.gif (400x300, 1.9M)

This narrative is almost as cringey as the shit pushed my (((media)))

Bestiality is a mental disease and you don't belong here oildriller

even your id glows roastie, go pick your scabs or something

It shows she doesnt value the 14 words and that she is a degenerate.

Attached: 1529355342476.jpg (499x463, 80K)

>summer

No.

Well I've dumped a girl on the spot infront of my friends for admitting she had burned the coal.
It actually turned out quite well (for me)
>Drinking and socializing it up
>Somehow exes come up
>She says something along the lines of "I had a black guy once"
>My buddy calls me over, says "tell that to user"
>She does
>I laugh "You know I cant date you anymore right?"
>She's flustered "What are you racist"
>Pals burst out laughing, I'm notoriously picky and have no qualms about saying shit to peoples face
>I'm already deleting her number and ignoring her
>The girls take her away, never saw her again.
>Get beers bought for me and spend the rest of the night chasing tail

No one has ever given me shit for dumping a coal burner, the worst case scenario is someone screaming racist.
>what horror

Attached: 1522622017765.png (800x600, 14K)

There's a reason you say this anonymously and not out loud. It's not because of (((them))), it's not because of retaliation by others, it's because you know that there's no place in life for it. I choose to be with my own race I'm the now. I have no control what anyone has done in their past. You don't have to judge people, God will already do it.

I would not date a woman who has had a dick bigger than mine in her

Attached: 8SDHlaY.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

>implying

Fucking boomer go back reeeeeeeeee

no, but the amount of partners she's had before me definitely matters.

that reminds me
youtube.com/watch?v=ucBiKj1OKIY

You've got a long life left kiddo, everything will be ok.

Fuck off with your jewish morality you absolute fucking faggot. There is nothing wrong with having standards and adhering to them. I’m sure the coalburners will all find very nice men kek

Who says it anonymously? I show my power level to everyone at work. Its more comftorbale knowing who hates niggers and who doesnt. Grow up.

Attached: 1529526425934.jpg (392x650, 114K)

fpbp

Go back to faceberg cunt

Who says I dont say it out loud? My wife and I play spot the coalburner every time we're out on a walk

Standards keep us in check, you are absolutely right. I'm
Not disagreeing with that statement. This topic is only relating to what women have done in their past. If it's over and doesn't affect them anymore, why should we drag it back up?

This. I really couldn’t give a shit if people know I’m racist. I ask chicks if they’ve fucked a black dude on the first date. Most of them hate niggers too and understand why you would ask.

You're one of the very very few. You'll learn in time that loneliness and sadness will go away. Be happy that someone looks up to you and would want to be a part of your life.

Exactly the point, you're happy with your wife and comfortable, and you love her and she loves you. I hope you wouldn't throw it away if you found out about something like this in her past.

NICE.
reminds me of the girl I made cry because I said I wouldn't date or just get laid with her because she is (half) black.

Nobody wants to read your blog posts or listen to your annoying fucking opinion grandma.

What would your response be to “why are you asking?” or “why do you care?”

True, negativity sells.

My response would be because I don’t date girls that have dated black men. If they don’t like it they can leave.

Because you might find it all very fine and dandy that she has an ugly past but another person possibly based on more experience then your own could see that past interferes with their own standards. Would you date a crack head or a hooker if they just stopped doing it last week? Your just trying to use the racial aspect of this as an emotional argument instead of a rational because you need to give your head a shake and knock some screws back into place.

no, sex sells speaking of which show us your tits

Nice vid bro

A real man who hasn't fallen for the media's subversion would never accept it.

this shit belongs on /b/

There's a reason you came to your current conclusion, deep down you know it was wrong. Be honest about it, stop making excuses

Nicccee

I am only saying that if what a person has done in their past no longer affects their present of future, it is not up to us to make that judgement. Having a lifelong drug addiction is definitely something that will affect your present life, I would pass in this case.

You wanna see boomer tits... gross. But rules are rules.

No it doesnt

But what if they ask the reason why you dont?

Niggers breed disease. If my girlfriend slept with a nigger before we met that's the end of that. 80% chance of STDs? Not fucking happening.

Fuck off roastie.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

Once you live your life you'll come to understand why I can't make the decision to judge a woman or a man on their past. I'd like to think I have a happy life with my family, this is worth fighting for, not for letting it go if I ever found out something from their past.

Yes, if I found out my wife had been with a nigger I would kill her for lying to me. Then I would kill her entire family.

she wouldnt be perfect then, obv

this

Attached: tedlion.jpg (787x720, 104K)

No one is stopping you from marrying a serial murder-rapist negro straight out of prison. Follow your dreams.

We'll be seeking virgin brides in the meanwhile, following our dreams for a spouse with the maximum potential for pair bonding.

Attached: 1427330774338.jpg (536x616, 63K)

The reason people say it anonymously is because these days expressing a controversial opinion apparently justifies the social justice mob destroying your life and the lives of everyone you know.

I had a German gf, in her past she had fucked nigs and pakis.

I split soon after hearing that.

if she's a degenerate coalburner then she's not a perfect girl. yes i'd throw up then i'd break up with her, google microchimerism.

Attached: yournewswire.png (918x700, 317K)

But what if shes taken an STD test and shes clean?