>SoS Pompeo welcomes Jordan King Abdulla II 6/22/18
youtu.be/sxjaH211iBU
>SoS Pompeo @SelectUSA 6/22/18
youtu.be/ZhdevFxlStQ
>EnergySec Perry @SelectUSA 6/22/18
youtu.be/J6ZmuaPqEqQ
>OMBVideo: Minute w/Mulvaney - Government Reform Explained 6/21/18
youtu.be/ODG4Dhs56Zo
>StratComCdrAFGen Hyten/CommSec Wilburine/NASAAdm Bridenstine @House On Space 6/22/18
c-span.org/video/?447258-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: b220a4fbd0f69b19_GettyImages-494045244.jpg (2048x1341, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3WUGk
youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4
dailykos.com/story/2017/1/9/1618540/-Was-Donald-Trump-bailed-out-of-bankruptcy-by-Russia-crime-bosses
archive.is/aAyGh
archive.is/VdA68
ndtv.com/india-news/gang-raped-women-forced-to-drink-urine-jharkhand-cops-after-2-arrests-1872174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA!

>Donald Trump was defeated this week by the two things he hates most: immigrants, and the media.

Blumpf

Attached: 3E7FCC5D-A954-4F39-9A47-1D78EA93A50C.jpg (1939x2422, 2.56M)

Attached: file.png (640x1023, 169K)

TRUMP/PUTIN SUMMIT

I wonder how the media will cover this meeting...
I can hear the screeching already.

Attached: TRUMP-PUTIN Summit.jpg (784x554, 278K)

>trump finally lost!
>3 days later
>TRUMP IS A NAZI BIGOT FUCK IMPEACH

>went camping all week
>jojo part 5 is happening

Attached: 18392868-E289-4EA8-BC71-7282D072BB29.gif (328x190, 2.7M)

COLLUSION!

>by immigrants and the media.
Rick, pls

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (620x423, 50K)

>media unironically believes this

Attached: 63587137-6424-4887-BD99-714D4BD1355D.gif (240x180, 2M)

Alex Jones - Zionist

Jerome Corsi - Zionist

Roger Stone - Zionist

PJW - Zionist

Posobiec - Zionist

Bannon - Zionist

Ben Shapiro - Zionist

Jordan Peterson - Zionist

Sam Harris - Zionist

Richard Spencer - Zionist

Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist

Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist

Tommy Robinson - Zionist

Ann Coulter - Zionist

Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist

George Webb - Zionist

Jason Goodman - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist

Styx - Crypto zionist?

David Duke - Zionist

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Q - Zionist

Pat Little - Zionist

Jared Taylor - Zionist

Attached: 1529764861401.webm (475x206, 758K)

Are you calling me a liar? How dare you, sir. I wish they would reveal whom the Congressmen were, though.

archive.is/3WUGk

Attached: 1514861593705.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I’m going to custom-make my MAGA hat. They’re not officially sold in Riyadh.

Should it say MAGA or its Arabic translation for extra lefty butthurt?

Attached: 8D88BF9C-9BA4-4065-AC2C-94076F20A975.jpg (750x990, 144K)

>Rick Wilson

Now we are going to be flooded with Austrian flags.

Arabic translation for extra lefty butthurt

See? Putin puppet.

He could be bombing Russia, but no...he’s legitimatizing a killer and dictator. He’s actually meeting this human rights abuser.
Inexcusable.

How in the world hyperventilating old ladies like this guy continually find employment is testament to having a lot of confidence and little awareness.

>Arabic translation for extra lefty butthurt?
Yes

yes they defeated the trumpsdter this week. kek. they are so desperate for some good news they will take anything. kek

>if everyone is afraid to bring up Trump-Nazi comparisons
lol since fucking when?

and people talking like AHNOLD

No qt, not you. The people participating in the hunger strike. I seriously doubt their committed enough to detract from their lifestyle for their cause. Also, Portubro made some good points too. They really have no leverage over

youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

Attached: concerned fake news guy.jpg (236x238, 16K)

>The Left can't mem-

Attached: i-wish-i-knew-how-to-quiteyou-really-wish-i-21622128.png (500x522, 160K)

Hitler - Zionist

There is literally nothing wrong with principled hatred of Jews.

Attached: bouncy ball.webm (640x800, 1.1M)

Its over guys
We lost to the June surprise
Might as well end it all

Attached: rick3.png (1190x624, 512K)

you - stinking pajeet

will trump negotiate so putin will finally send me all those rubles i've earned for him here

Attached: 1514370730646.jpg (170x170, 12K)

Reminds me of Trump and Las Vegas shooting plus Parkland shooting

> that happens
> the media gets enough momentum to request a ban on AR-15s and "weapons of war"
> Trump do not touch ARs,
offers them a bump stock ban (did it even happen?)
> they claim victory and move to the next point
> NRA membership soars, republicans finally wake up from a slumber and rally around gun rights

Come "zero tolerance"

> that happens
> the media gets enough momentum to request a reversal on zero tolerance, opening the borders for "asylum seekers" and disbanding ICE
> Trump do not touch zero tolerance,
offers them a reunification of families and a more speedy removal of them,
together
> they claim victory and (are about to) move to the next point
> Outrage wth the current failed immigration system soars, republicans finally wake up from a slumber and rally around immigration reform

I surely hope the next outrage is on Obamacare. Nothing better than the midterms to be on guns, immigration and healthcare

It should say الجهاد في سبيل دونالد ترامب

> so putin will finally send me all those rubles i've earned for him here
I would settle for the hardworking submissive MILF but some rubles would be fine

Aren't you already married?

Despite upbeat business sentiment and rising foreign investments, the number of people with a favorable opinion of the 40-year-old leader dropped one percentage point in June to 40 percent, the Ifop poll for French weekly JDD showed.

>even Trimp's CNN numbers are higher than Macron's
KEK

Attached: file.png (779x712, 497K)

yeah, i'm go start digging our graves.

>Rick Wilson

I miss when this guy devoted all his time to kvetching about weebs

We can always use a maid user.

>"We got one for ya, and it has nothing to do with, let's say someone like Donald Trump," he says. "Absolutely has nothing to do with that... I wouldn't want to waste my breath. But it is interesting you know; how does it feel when you've got a world leader that insults all of your allies and, kind of, people with good intentions representing their people. But then he gets along famously with dictators and despots. I don't know what to make of that. That's just really disturbing. And I don't think he's crazy like a fox...I think he's like, crazy like a narcissistic motherfucker. Anyway, this song is not about him!"

Blumpf BTFO

Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Eminem, Cher...artist after artist continues to disavow Drumpfie.
Is there any cool band that supports Binald Blimpf?

Attached: 3D6A82BF-544C-4640-A724-2AA26435DFD2.jpg (1935x2515, 2.04M)

>How dare you, sir

Attached: HOW.gif (164x212, 427K)

> we

Telltale sign of a outsider ect. ect.

>Trump will go to North Korea and Austria before the UK
im still mad

Donald Trump was bailed out of bankruptcy by Russia crime bosses

dailykos.com/story/2017/1/9/1618540/-Was-Donald-Trump-bailed-out-of-bankruptcy-by-Russia-crime-bosses

> England beating Panama 5x0, first half
Hopefully England will be sent home in the first game of the playoffs. Winning the World Cup is the worst thing that could happen for Britain right now, it would inject a stream of nationalist satisfaction right into the veins of the white working class there, killing any aspiration for the much needed rebellion.

>he gets along famously with dictators and despots

Maybe our allies should stop being pussies

Not that type of "we" user
> me and my wife

At this rate, Trump will be reelected before you leave the EU, too. What the hell is going on over there???

There's lot to unpack here.

Attached: file.png (686x618, 532K)

Even Smashmouth disavows Drumpf. Does it get any lower than that?

Attached: FDE4C3D7-F0BF-4985-9567-5AAA346B08AA.jpg (1234x1676, 714K)

Who is this girl?

Oh and, uh, yes the geopolitics lately has been, uh, tumultuous

>wife
ACTUAL sign of an outsider

Attached: 1510868475767.jpg (680x1141, 74K)

>What the hell is going on over there???
they're just incompetent, we're still leaving the EU mate, it's just going to be terrible in the short term

fucking fuck

Attached: Spread Love.gif (312x182, 1.41M)

>rick wilson

GETTING NEW NEIGHBORS IS NOT REPLACEMENT

>if I keep telling myself it’s true
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?
It’s true, right?

Attached: 5998F352-A409-4A7B-9A35-6E4E072E3206.jpg (539x960, 97K)

10^6000000 jews died in the holocaust and you STILL want to protect the borders? WOW.

new baker needed

can barely keep my eyes open, nn lads

Attached: sleepy cat.png (533x534, 398K)

>hatred of Jews guys.
>posts some video of Instagram 'model' with her tits bouncing in sweat, as most definitely guided by her Jewish handler/marketer.

Lot to unpack in this cognitive dissonance filled post.

Tell me about it.

Attached: 1529790836227.png (885x670, 477K)

Racial nativists think that when a person of a different race moves in next to them, they're being "replaced". Isn't that kind of insane? If a Bangladeshi guy moves in next to me, have I been replaced??? No!!

nn fren

Attached: 426567528722.gif (923x713, 55K)

>the next outrage is on Obamacare
(((they))) are crafting another "Charlottesville" for august so I think its going to be Nazi-palooza for a while

Then Arabic it is. Pic related slightly fucked up the translation, I’ll do a better job.

Or better yet, الله، امريكا ودونالد ترمب (God, America & Trump)

Attached: BDE2FDD4-208D-48C9-BF15-1AD63D7E89B3.jpg (576x324, 58K)

Goodnight!

Attached: 1529585751385.jpg (900x810, 117K)

Media and the left. Just like how Trump could never win. Bring up the crying clinton video igor.

This is why you are supposed to get paid in Russian waifus and make sure you get paid up front.

>الله، امريكا ودونالد ترمب

Attached: trannyofpeace.jpg (470x453, 39K)

I never got any leads.

Attached: GroundedLightAiredale.webm (640x800, 561K)

why don't these dinosaurs try another way of being relevant?

>Beijing ‘won’t target’ US firms in China to hit back at US President Donald Trump’s trade threats

>he Chinese government has no plan to target US firms in China in response to Washington’s trade threats because it would run counter to Beijing’s goal of attracting foreign investment, two Chinese government sources said.

>The sources said the authorities were trying to reassure foreign businesses in China amid fears that Beijing could hit back at US President Donald Trump’s proposed tariffs on Chinese goods by harassing American firms or depriving them of commercial opportunities.

>Chinese President Xi Jinping’s round table with foreign business executives on Thursday and his promises that China’s market would remain open “sent a very clear message from the top leadership” that US firms were still welcome, the source added.

archive.is/aAyGh

Attached: gay.jpg (620x388, 178K)

The Trump-led degradation of the true meaning of conservatism continues

Attached: NROjewHuckabee.png (896x506, 191K)

Attached: 1529840506287.jpg (380x536, 65K)

i got it

Attached: 1503211060828.jpg (680x728, 49K)

Attached: 431ecaad56c408bd1fb1855029e0bafd.png (567x425, 640K)

>being this butt hurt about Huckabee's family friendly banter

Kek I think he would’ve loved trump desu..

I think it's a good thing that nativists are starting to admit openly that "slowing demographic change" (i.e. racial engineering) is their primary goal.

>Preventing illegal immigration is not racist, not white supremacist, not bigotry; it’s integral to any democracy functioning; it’s a core function of government.

Slowing massive demographic change is not fascist; it's conservative.
Andrew Sullivan thinks it's OK for him to immigrate to America, because he's white, so this immigration doesn't cause "demographic change". It's nonwhite immigrants he thinks should be barred from coming.

If you think a white immigrant is preferable to a nonwhite immigrant, all else equal, because the former slows demographic change and the latter speeds it up, then you ARE trying to racially engineer the population.

Is that the kind of country America ought to be?

In my opinion, a central part of the whole idea of America is that people's worth - how much they deserve to share in the American dream - shouldn't be judged by their effect on racial demographics.

You may have a different viewpoint, but that is what I think.
Anyway, I think it's good that nativists are saying this openly.
No taboos.
If you think America ought to be a nation for white people only, don't couch it in economic or legal arguments. Just say it.

And I will fight you in the arena of honest opinion.

Attached: file.png (640x774, 127K)

dude can I move into your basement with you? i'll also need to be fed, clothed and some "fun money"...

>Further details of his extravagant purchases are laid bare in a new interview with Rolling Stone. It paints a picture of a lifestyle of such excess that we regular humans can barely even imagine it — including buying a couch from one of the Kardashian’s homes and racking up a $AU40,000 monthly wine bill.

My favorite expense:
HIRING A FULL-TIME SOUND ENGINEER
>Mandel’s lawsuit also alleged Depp paid “hundreds of thousands of dollars to employ a full-time sound engineer, who Depp has used for years to feed him lines during film production”.
>Depp neither confirmed nor denied this, according to his interview with Rolling Stone, but said he had sounds fed to him — including “bagpipes, a baby crying and bombs going off”, noises that made him act with his eyes. “My feeling is, that if there’s no truth behind the eyes, doesn’t matter what the f***ing words are,” he told the publication.

>
Depp allegedly has 12 storage facilities, costing a whopping $AU633,000, which is kind of surprising given he presumably has his pick out of 14 properties in which to store his stuff.

>the actor spent $AU101 million on maintaining his 14 residences, which include a 45-acre chateau in the South of France, a chain of islands in the Bahamas, multiple houses in Hollywood, several penthouse lofts in downtown Los Angeles, and a horse farm in Kentucky.

Attached: 0790FABE-902B-4504-8A2E-04980A66D767.jpg (2023x2285, 1.54M)

Attached: shaddokidokilit.png (327x315, 212K)

Beautiful.
I live in a penthouse apartment, I only have 'attic' but it's quite large storage space. I think one leaf could fit in there, it's about 20 square meters of storage space?

Attached: file.png (675x1200, 1.19M)

These ''conservative'' old farts are completely stuck in the post-Trump world. They still live in the late 2000s world where everything was around gay shit or some other semi-relevant ideological question. Now it's migration and security you fags, deal with it. And stop giving shitty half asses compromises to people whose only goal is literally to replace you.

Nice going.

>the post-Trump world
Surely, you must mean 'pre-Trump' world when Conservatism meant something other than fake outrage over imaginary enemies

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 715K)

What's the news about the kiddie concentration camps?

Attached: 1529841517517.webm (888x498, 2.98M)

>Singapore says Trump-Kim summit cost just $12 million, after some question expenses

> Singapore said on Sunday it spent S$16.3 million ($12 million) on hosting the summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, less than earlier reports that had angered some locals.

>Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had earlier estimated the event cost Singapore S$20 million. Foreign minister Vivian Balakrishnan had said that included the cost of Kim’s hotel room.

>Marketing experts said the publicity generated from hosting the summit could be worth more than 10 times the cost to the tiny Southeast Asian city-state.

archive.is/VdA68

Attached: money.gif (500x278, 636K)

We are striking back. Taking back our politics from Trump.

Attached: file.png (640x757, 233K)

It's bad, they're stuffing them in prisons basically.

Attached: file.png (588x292, 76K)

Oh god yes please take this road

>posting a faggot boomer retard who probably never had an original thought in his head
Wew. Why do (you) even come here?

great, I'll be bringing 13 family members as well. can you make some rooms up for them as well?

It's the death rattle of neoconservativism. It's a beaut.

ndtv.com/india-news/gang-raped-women-forced-to-drink-urine-jharkhand-cops-after-2-arrests-1872174

White women raped again.

I don't have a twitter account. Someone please answer her with "cf. the holocaust"

Attached: feeloldyet.png (588x368, 415K)

>Because of the tariffs, Skarich said he is lobbying Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) for help.

HAHAHAHAHA REALITY COMES AT YOU FAST, YOU DUMB REPUBLICAN CUNT! We don't want you. You're a traitor to your country and your punishment will be severe.

Attached: ohaohahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (1048x724, 106K)

who could do such a thing?

Attached: 1529616867826.png (1268x1750, 1.39M)

Why are jews *obsessed* with basketball?

seriously
Every true conservative twatter I skim for bait has off-politic tweets about it.

Attached: ftxjjfgy.jpg (780x438, 35K)