Friendly reminder that Poland did NOTHING wrong...

Friendly reminder that Poland did NOTHING wrong, and Hitler's invasion of 1939 (as well as his alliance with Soviet Union and subsequent persecution of Polish people) can't be justified by any means.

>B-but Poles persecuted the Ethnic Germans!
No records of those alledged "persecutions" exist.
>B-but Poland refused to give up on Danzig!
First of all, Poland had NO authority over Gdańsk at the time - it had a status of free city under League of Nations governship. Secondly, Anschluss and invasion of Czechoslovakia already happened - so assuming that Hitler would just give up on his expansionist aspirations would be pure naivety.

Attached: bf79_1368226082.jpg (980x1190, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_border_conflicts#Annexations_by_Poland_in_1938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did Hitler have to try and take over all of Europe? He brought Germany back from the brink of death and had an almost cult like following of citizens. What if Hitler never invaded anywhere and just continued prospering Germany?

He was taking back the land stolen in the Treaty of Versailles.

>Why did Hitler have to try and take over all of Europe?

Lebensraum and Drang nach Osten. It wasn't Hitler's original idea - for over 700 years, Germans were attempting to colonize and dominate their eastern neighbours. First Teutonic order, then Prussia, and finally, Hitler - the plan was always the same: take the land from the natives, dominate them culturally, wipe out their intellectual elites, turn them into a group of second-class citizens - slaves to the master race (the last part was invented by Hitler).

pilsudski was based tho

Do you mean the land stolen during partitions of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?

Attached: prawy.pl_images_3rozbior.jpg (844x800, 222K)

On the other hand he got rid of almost all the jews from Poland and we got a nice piece of land from Germs after WWII so i guess it worked out great.

(((Polish death camps)))

Did he not realize that Europe was not going to let that shit fly. I'm not that brushed up on my history but it seems Hitler made some brilliant and also retarded decisions

This can't be denied, however, lot of the Jews who died were just Poles who followed the Judaism, as well as there were millions of ethnic Polish victims. We also lost many members of our intellectual elites, as well as pieces of art that were stolen, inflastructure got completely BTFO and we fell under R*ssian rule for another 50 years.

True, in the end, we reclaimed Silesia and Pomerania, but was it really worth it?

Attached: 1503152382894.jpg (1031x1314, 1.33M)

It's all subjective really. I'm not a German or a Pole, but the Germans had land taken away and they wanted it back. The desire for territorial expansion is natural.

"reclaimed"
When did the Polish ever rule either of these lands?

Could Hitler have taken Europe if he was more patient?

>It's all subjective really
It's not subjective because these lands were inhabited by Polish majority, even under the German rule. And it was us who got them taken away from us first.

Since the very beginning of Poland's existence as a country, Pajeet.

Attached: Polen_960-992.png (608x600, 451K)

Please kys you literal white nigger. I swear that poles are the cringiest nation in Eirope.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1519657423932.jpg (960x949, 57K)

>t.

Attached: cyganie_koczowisko_wroclaw_wolnosc24pl.jpg (1020x678, 141K)

By "it's all subjective really" I mean subjective in terms of morality. I am an imperialist. You are a Pole, so obviously you view German expansion into your land as a bad thing. Just as a German would view it as a bad thing for you to take their land.

But either way, it doesn't affect me, so I don't care.

hitler wasnt different to any other european leader that tried to unificate europe
napoleon ,charlomagne,the romans all see the rest as barbarian and inferior
would in the long turn be benefitial to poland and europe as a whole if hitler would have win, i dare to say yes,it would

Friendly reminder that Poland annexed part of Slovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_border_conflicts#Annexations_by_Poland_in_1938

t.gypsy

All countries have engaged in territorial expansion, exactly. No one is the "villain" here.

Based polish! Like that.
Polish people are the best eastern europeans.
They are not as cucked as in the west.
But also not pices of shit like russians.

Very based. Probably a little bit too russian yet, but still funny and friendly :)

Germany was NOT on the brink of death.
Not at all.

>napoleon
The difference between Hitler and Napoleon is that Napoleon actually tried to build something instead of destroying, and didn't attempt to wipe out the culture of the nations he conquered. The reforms he introduced helped to reform their old feudalistic systems, even after his defeat.

Hitler, on the other hand, saw the German culture as the superior one, and attempted to directly wipe out the nations he saw as inferior (primarily Slavs) in order to give the "living space" for his own nation.

Firstly, it was a part of Czechia, not Slovakia.

Secondly - yes, it happened. However, the reason behind that was trivial - the fate of Czechoslovakia was already sealed by that point by the Western powers, as they allowed Hitler to take it over without a fight. And sadly, at that time, Czechoslovakia was technically our enemy - first, they took that land when we were defending ourselves against Soviet invasion in 1920 and secondly, they didn't allow Hungarians to send us reinforcements. So they were clearly hostile, which is sad because if they had the will to cooperate and ally againt Germany, WW2 probaboly would have never happened.

>(((intellectual elites)))

Yes, intellectual elites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica

Long live Poland!

Attached: x1tfyq0.jpg (853x543, 91K)

The Czechs invited in the Nazis to cleanse their lands of Jewish filth for them, it wasn’t an invasion