Barron Trump ABSOLUTE CHAD

He will be President of the United States at some point, right?

Just look at this absolute chad. And at his age..
Even if you hate Trump, you have to admit this

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.jpg (2290x1322, 408K)

he looks suicidal

He looks like the virgin from the chad vs virgin comics.

he cute

He’s 12 and already towers over Jow Forums manlets.

He got his mother's looks thank fuck he won't get piggy nose like his dad unfortunately as very evident in this picture he got Donald's balding gene.

Is he /our Augustus/?

he's about to go through puberty
i'm sure he will turn into a chad

Six more years of an executive diet and he's gonna be a linebacker.

he has semi-long thin hair and a scowl, must be a chad, Jow Forums logic

his balls dropped when he was just the mighty sperm of donald trump.

Jesus Christ what is up with his height

He was like 5'10 at 10 years old

Attached: 1529585089201.jpg (960x960, 100K)

he's a young beast
>barron can pull your chick

He’s 12 and already sucked the titties of the First Lady of the United States of America.
Let that sink in.
Chad.

Attached: 8934103A-5911-4214-801C-895F0C3605E9.jpg (640x471, 51K)

t. 4ft tall transgender Mexican with Down’s syndrome

Attached: 8432CBE2-0FA0-4320-A0A6-17CC26A378A0.jpg (584x828, 59K)

12 years old, already more of a man then every s o y b o y leftard

A future leader

barron is based

Attached: 1505508539707.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

lel

I 100% believe they have tapped into time travel. At this point it is the only explanation for his masterful tactics; and uncanny ability to out maneuver. God bless this family. God speed.

Honest question: weren't there allegations that he's somewhere on the autistic spectrum?
Any sort of autism would effectively exclude him from politics.

Kushner is a faggot though. Bringing him home was an equivalent of bring a ghetto nigger to meet your parents. Don't know how Donald put up with it..

Leftist progaganda
He's a normal kid that happens to be a giant and the son of a billionare president

He’s gaining more muscle and weight. Definitely filling out for his age. Kid will be a beast at 18

He's now 12 and around 5'10 compared to his height in 2016 which was guessed around 5'8. He's almost as tall as his dad(who is now around 6'1 down from 6'3 in his prime) and looks exactly like him when he was younger.

The way the Trump men are brought up is to be "killers" and ruthless in all negotiations and its been like that since before the 1940's. No doubt Barron will be taught the same way with Melania even stating she's treating him as a "little donald".

Puberty is going to make him shoot up, most commonly stated estimate is between 6'4 and 6'5 for Barron based on his mother and fathers height and his height as a preteen. I'm 6'4 myself and surpassed my 6'3 veteran RAF bomber pilot grandfather and I was just over 5'9 when I started secondary school at age 11. Barron is definitely going to be 6'2+ though unless his puberty fucks up somewhere which is always a possibility for every young man and woman but unlikely.

Attached: 4.Barron the fuhrer.jpg (742x960, 186K)

Autism

B A S E D
A
R
O
N