Is Luke Cage /our guy/

> Luke Cage is Trump.
> He is powerful, impervious to any kind of attack, assumes power that he doesn't need but knows how to use, and most importantly he can't be bought.
> The political undertones in Luke Cage season 2 are very hidden but integral.
> Instead of shying away that the black man defeats himself, they embrace it.
> The narrative is about how the black man must change himself from within.
This is excellent fucking writing.

Attached: file.png (1102x980, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VO8ZEVT3TdM
youtube.com/watch?v=EDVs0mm0auA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Most of the civil rights 70s superhero comics would be consider far right today.

Fist of the Nog Star?

BITCH
I KILLED YOU BEFORE I EVEN GOT IN TO THIS ROOM

Wow that's actually subversive
Normally all it takes to fix the black man is to kill whitey

>Make Harlem Great Again
what did he mean by this?

Attached: Get Dabbed on nigga.webm (1280x720, 972K)

>blacks white women
Yeah, he’s Jow Forums‘s guy

I was shocked- they did not paint whitey as incompetent or bad at all. I mean truly shocked.

>blacks white women
He's only into black women. He breeds with Jessica Jones in the comics, but I don't think they're going that direction in the Netflix Marvel series.

I tried watching it but it's too boring.

He already fucked Jessica several times on Netflix

Luke Cage is actually the only marvel series I like. Probably because since it's a story about blacks the cast isn't all pozzed with diversity. Everyone in the black community is black like they should be. Also Luke Cage being the only good black in a sea of niggers is also true to life.

youtu.be/VO8ZEVT3TdM

it's because there was like 2 or 3 whiteys in the entire show, one of which was a megarich superhero

Attached: 1529735774187.jpg (1677x873, 203K)

Another was a white cop who wasn't painted as a complete asshole.

Iron Fist was better. They should have made Heroes for Hire.

>He's only into black women
this, though Rosario Dawson is half cuban though.

Attached: 1529799845112.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>iron fist was better
oh fuck off, it was trash, blander than Jessica Jones, and that's an achievement

this
>white cop
>Danny Rand for one ep
>italian mob boss

> Heroes for Hire.
They hint that the next season of The Defenders or Iron Fist will be Heroes for Hire.

> glass is half empty
But she's still half black.

yep, and Jessica Jones is a Jew, so he's screwed zero whites.

Attached: 1529737570421.png (539x763, 494K)

My point being that whites do not belong in this fictional depiction of Harlem's black culture, and the whites who are cast in the series aren't total fuckwits. Maybe only because of the culture war, but to me it's astonishing.

this guy walks into your neighbourhood and kicks your shit in and tells you your neighbourhood is his now, what do you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=EDVs0mm0auA

Attached: 1529772094235.png (520x649, 463K)

I'm 6'5 260 lbs. and capoeira is meme fighting. I've got several years of kung fu and bjj experience under my belt- I'd just hold my ground.

Attached: one punch.webm (1280x540, 2.91M)

niggers can't be /our guy/s because of their low MAOA activity alleles (either 2-repeat, or 3-repeat). This is why they are violent and have sub-human IQs. No matter how "le based" you think your favorite nigger is, he will always be a retarded ticking time bomb.
Also, this is a make-believe "good boy" nigger, so he likely has 4R or 5R MAOA alleles.

Underrated

Who?

Black guy super hero. Power is immune to bullets. Such good writing.