How much are Americans willing to give up?

Would you support returning some or all of the former Mexican states in order to stop them from coming into the United States?

(This is assuming they keep their word)

Attached: main-qimg-61467e0f63b534273a12d33be0f897ab-c.jpg (602x411, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzG4uDgje3M
m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgIKFoUF5x0
youtube.com/watch?v=UQkZp7iCX1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a nuke or two
saged

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x173, 10K)

Heres an idea, we give up no land, and send back non-citizens.

Absolutely not. That would be economic suicide.

i mean, they'll just run it into the ground and sell it again.

Daily reminder: it is so much fun to kill Mexicans that they can’t even stop doing it to each other.

how about the good ol americans run around in M1A2 abrams tanks and take out all the armor piercing ammo and fully fit them with high explosive shells to cleanse the lands of mexishits?

Attached: 00s.jpg (1100x732, 231K)

We are building a wall and they will pay for it. These midterms will decide our fate. America would have been lost under a Clinton presidency. America already survived its first hurdle, with the election of Trump. A favorable midterm will spell the end for establishment and phony “liberal” dem party. This far, no further.

they’d still be coming over the border even if that pic happened

we would support taking back our clay from the north

About 35 million dead Mexicans.

We won the land. It's ours! (I forget what war it was)---Mexico had no choice but to surrender their territory when they lost the war.

the kikes wont never let it happen but it would be the best thing to do, a racial balcanization and live like good neighbours after that

maybe parts of california

>latin america justifies wargoals against the united states
youtube.com/watch?v=FzG4uDgje3M

Attached: 1504530396252.gif (248x184, 1.74M)

I guess that's what I am wondering.

Yes I would support the US annexing Mexico and giving it territory status.

They have no claim to that land, the republic of mexico is a successor state to the mexican empire the same way texas and california are.

If the US annexes Mexico entirely there's no reason for them to move to the US.

I like this idea best

Give back the land, private cowboy.

Even if we gave them all that land they still wouldn't stop coming to the united states, because they'd turn it into a shithole immediately and not want to live their anymore

Florida is Cuban

I can't speak for other states, but Texas will be independent before it's Mexico.

Yeah, no.

Same for Arizona, fuck mexishits.

I'd give up this whole shithole for one of the larger states to become a white ethnostate

I will never give up one fucking centimeter of this land; north or south. Go fuck yourself, Leaf.

Attached: 1419790577538.jpg (727x514, 64K)

>Texas will be independent before it's Mexico.
Texas is already Mexico, lel

Sticking a flag in the ground doesn't make it yours

Attached: El Dorado.jpg (300x200, 25K)

Give them land
They ruin land
They want more
Give them land
They ruin land
They want more
And so on and so on
Mexicans would push us into the Atlantic with the way Mexico does things

hi trudaeu

Fuck off France, Texas wins it's wars. France got it's shit pushed in by Mexico, like the cuck country it is. The single state of Texas defeated the Mexican empire, while France was defeated by a smaller and weaker Mexico.

They can have all of their Aztlan but only if they are willing to take the blacks off our hands.

nope
wall
deport

yeah, but Texas currently is like 70% Mexicans, I was there, some of the parts they speak only Mexican, they don't know English and they will look at you in a bad way if you didn't speak spanish

The old Texas is ded

Hang on to that for as long as you can, Pablo.

but physically taking it by force does, retard leaf

No, but I'm willing to genocide the motherfuckers from the planet.

no it won’t. Texas will never become independent because the white people there don’t have the balls for it anymore, and Mexicans will continue invading until there are enough of them for that they can break Texas off from the US and rejoin Mexico because they actually have the will to power

Attached: 9FF32BF2-C02C-4194-923E-7B084A3BAFD0.jpg (873x618, 371K)

Enjoy becoming kebab

Nope. I support gassing anyone caught coming here illegally.

>leaf with his cuck loser mentality
so predictable and so tiring

No they can't have any of it. If they wanted to keep it they should have fought harder.

You’re right. The problem with Texas is the Texas elites. Basically the descendants of settlers that own the land now use illegal labor for farming and ranching. A lot of them are cucks and have drank the diversity koolaid.

It does if you can hold it.

Why don’t we do the world a favor and just shoot them at the border

>give up the land
>they start immigrating to the remaining land
>soon you have no land at all
>western civilization dies

Good idea cuck

Aztlan may mostly be a shitty desert,but we do a better job of making it less shitty.

They aren't leaving because Mexico is too small. They are leaving because the government has allowed most of Mexico to devolve into a third world hell hole. All of this rage directed at Trump should be directed at the Mexican government.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I would support marching across Latin and South America and getting rid of the filth there

They're lucky to have the clay they do. This is the border that the president wanted after we beat Mexico in the war but his treaty negotiator was a bleeding heart type and let Mexico keep most clay south of the Rio Grande.

Attached: main-qimg-f64a338071640a0169d2705a4e944397-c.jpg (602x462, 43K)

Too many whites are cucked, there will never be another revolution in the US where whites win out

Give up your country to the sand sub humans first

Just because USA has Mexicans, it does not make it Mexico. Borders make countries, da end, ya leaf dork

If the Mexicans in the US wanted to be part of Mexico they'd return to Mexico. They want to have the ability to bring in their family and their friends but don't want to be part of Mexico. That they'll turn the US into a clone of Mexico doesn't occur to them.

I doubt it, I come from an old lineage of Texas settlers and we've never wanted the beaners here. We wanted this shit stopped years ago but they rest of the country laughed at us and called us racist. Now they've migrated to the yankee communities, not funny anymore is it?

dream on

The white middle class is so pathetic they’ll literally concede to non white national liberation before a full out race war could commence.
m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Do you think all those make America Mexico again protest signs were just ironic? These people want to reconquista their land, and they are gonna do it through demographic shifts

Attached: 62DEF406-D2CC-4276-A4C0-5EF14C087E67.jpg (640x638, 94K)

None of it. We will not capitulate.

Attached: 1528579713088.png (2000x2000, 86K)

Wow! I just gave this a quicky on the ol’e Wikipedia and I’m amazed at how delusional Mexicans are.

>muh two year empire!

give it time lad

fuck no... we shouldnt give up shit... we've developed those states into civilized, developed places. They would just go to shit if we gave them away.

Also you can't guarantee this would stop illegal immigration, in fact I assure you it wouldnt

Those of us who elected Trump will fight to the death.

You can have whatever you successfully take from us.

Attached: g19.png (730x597, 1.09M)

>we've developed those states into developed places
jesus christ dude. fix yourself

Fuck off, we paid for that land with blood in war.

Why cant the people of Mexico fix their own country?

Instead of fixing their own country they want to come here and ruin AMERICA.

They have ruined Southern California, why do they need to ruin more?

Attached: A AMERICA GREAT 2.png (658x612, 647K)

give parts of the south to the wakandans.

Attached: 1529844965361.jpg (602x411, 117K)

>one can successfully secede from the united states
but that's wrong, you retard

Attached: 1529292653625.jpg (600x400, 29K)

Ironic, no. They don't think on that level. They're trying to rationalize the contradictions inherent in Mexico being a shithole and them wanting their Mexican friends and family to come here, which will make it a clone of Mexico. "It's our clay" is the only rationalization they can come up with. No doubt there are a few academics and a few Mexican nationalists inside the US who want to have Mexico take over US clay but the vast majority want a US lifestyle for themselves and their loved ones and will say whatever it takes to get that. Goofy signs at protest rallies are just that, goofy signs. Given the chance to be part of Mexico again, these goobers would reject it because they'd lose their US lifestyle.

They should take 200+ years and try to create a lifestyle superior to American culture.

Not come to America and make it a shit hole.

Attached: A AMERICA GREAT 3.png (658x612, 647K)

Enjoy more Mexicants.

>agree on a sale
>mexico gets mad that a territory that pulled away sold itself even though it didnt care it declared independence
>suddenly now its a problem
>try to take the area back
>kick the war off
>surprised when the winner makes concessions
lmao

holy shit dont tell the californians that. we want them to try then every politician and officer get detained in a federal military prison for life

enjoy hiding 10 people in you garage. living in fear of deportation must be torture. i bet its hard to relax. every time i roll up on a large construction project all the messies get scared, pull out phones and send out notification. lots of whistling, but you can tell who is scared.

Attached: A AMERICA GREAT 5.png (658x612, 647K)

SECESSION NOW!

Attached: panarinmap.jpg (500x398, 110K)

SECESSION NOW!

Attached: partition.png (446x399, 100K)

No, they get that much they will want more

To Dissolve the Union
youtube.com/watch?v=wgIKFoUF5x0

SECESSION NOW!

That wouldn't stop them, they would just turn those states into poverty centers and try to sneak into American states. Beaners are worthless, they will never not be a nomadic welfare horde.

>How much are Americans willing to give up?
bullets
at a very fast speed.

13 Banks

Attached: usmap3.gif (522x301, 29K)

They looked at you that way because you are a foreigner.

giving up land and make ourselves weaker
no thanks
better to just have a war and winner takes all.
dividing what is ours sounds like a kikes wet dream to make us weak.

They're going to keep coming anyways. Even if you gave them the wealth of California it would rapidly deteriorate into a destitute shithole, the money would flee back across the new border and we'd be having this same conversation again in a few months to years.

I'm not willing to give anything up. What I am willing to fund via tax money is the equivalent of the Atlantic Wall on the Rio Grande.

Attached: atlantic wall.jpg (1024x681, 104K)

How you imply that from what I said I'll never know. It's called getting rid of the problem.

Attached: 14e.jpg (487x487, 110K)

Is Secession Legal?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQkZp7iCX1w

no. it's not funny at all anymore. there are obese little brown goblins everywhere you go

how would that stop them? they'd just ask for more

an american archipelago on both coasts would be a nightmare though

we have enough trouble with puerto rico alone

You give them some land leaf

No. But it doesn't really matter because if you had the capability of seceding, the law doesn't matter at all.

Might makes right.

You Can't Stop Immigration with just one President.

Secession is inevitable or white people will be slaves to the current minorities in less than 10 years.

and they will not be as kind to you as you were to them

>Would you support returning some or all of the former Mexican states in order to stop them from coming into the United States?
Why? Their behavior has shown that they want it all, even that which was won through right of conquest/treaty (Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo).

No, they have spent all of my good will; I want the foreigners to have one choice *LEAVE OR DIE*.

Attached: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt-2.gif (400x225, 937K)

>Yes I would support the US annexing Mexico and giving it territory status.
I would not; our culture is already under strenuous assault; it simply cannot take the addition of that many foreigners.

why in the fuck would you give the dumb spics any more land when they waste what they already have

Attached: 1521994458654.png (4544x3032, 3.79M)

THE ALT-RIGHT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE.

THEY KNOW YOU CAN'T STOP THE IMMIGRATION.

YOU CAN SLOW IT BY ONLY A FRACTION WITH TRUMP.
THE GOP WILL NOT WIN IN 2024.
IN 2024 DEMOCRATS WILL DOUBLE IT.

IF YOU DO NOT MAP OUT LAND NOW FOR SECESSION.
IF YOU DO NOT TELL YOU PEOPLE TO START MOVING NOW,
THE WHITE RACE IN THE US IS DOOMED.

t. José