Look who we have here Jow Forums

Look who we have here Jow Forums

Should we release the kraken?

Attached: 2E629E96-4CC6-4DF9-9B3C-664B59E4BD66.jpg (1080x1205, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-23/restaurant-owner-who-booted-sanders-says-gay-employees-too-triggered-wh-press
archive.is/UQXOU
redhenlex.com/reservations/
redhenlex.com/about/our-partners/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5878973/Owner-restaurant-booted-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-speaks-out.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, im sure theyll just get audited a few times... thats the subtle but awesome way to fuck with people

I don't understand why they think they're making a great statement.

She's just press secretary, she doesn't make any decisions. They're lashing out at a worker, because they're angry at the boss.

stench of so.y

Leftists believe that words are reality

Therefore this woman is a much greater threat to them because she is the one talking to the public

>expecting any form of logic from these "people"

Attached: 1525629064799.png (577x568, 219K)

And yet they don't give a shit about the actual press.

Need to start harassing them for serving meat. Get the vegans on them.

sure, gief adress, twitter and what not

Attached: New Flag of Israel.jpg (297x216, 10K)

this, again and again

Shocker

Attached: 7E8C3B3A-C2A3-48F7-9DCE-E44ABF8559C1.png (1536x2048, 1.45M)

>A private business doesn't have to bake the cake of a homosexual couple
>A private business can't kick her out!!!!

Well which one is it drumpftards?

Nobody is saying they are legally required to serve her, brainlet.

They can't kick her out, but we can also bombard them with bad reviews and boycott the business. My family had leftists bombard their business with bad reviews because of a video with an employee. If you can't take the heat stay out of the fire.

They can*

White liberal boomers are the jews of white people.

Attached: 1517244902168.png (561x524, 283K)

this, and I have no problem with that shit

This. Leave the family alone. It's their right and their opinion.

It's spelled “Minister of Propaganda”.

When i look at this picture I just see evil, why is that? They are smiling and yet I see demons, they look fake.

Why do you think this works though? It just gets Reddit to give high reviews and they get a ton of free publicity.
.you fags literally need to stop this

their business, their rules

Jesus Christ, we need testosterone replacement therapy for all white males stat

Except if they don't like any of your protected groups, including racial minorities and homosexuals, right?

yep that is correct. And sure as hell if this was the other way around, with a Right family business vs. Left secretary, they would be hurled into oblivion with shitty reviews. It's been seen and done before. So why shouldn't I do the same ?
Don't try to talk to my humanity, when you are Merkel Scum. k thx

Under rated idea.

Attached: Pepe hawkmen1.jpg (900x385, 123K)

The cunt is trying to blame it on the queers. Anywho who wants to eat food touched by faggots?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-23/restaurant-owner-who-booted-sanders-says-gay-employees-too-triggered-wh-press

BUMP

oh my god. there's less testosterone in that pic than there is in one elderly man

Attached: 1529558444169.png (645x730, 26K)

She's lucky she got kicked out. If I knew the owners were disgusting traitors I wouldn't want to eat there. I'm surprised they're not putting period blood in the food to fight the patriarchy or some other incredibly heinous thing. If it's one thing I have learned never let shitskins or communists handle your food. Fucking never.

Attached: discusting.jpg (379x389, 45K)

Pathetic white race summed up in one pic hahahahahahaah

Looks nothing like them, pic related are the owners.

Attached: 0C7225CC-C4ED-4433-B1BE-44423D929130-4393-0000069B97763210.jpg (1000x1503, 162K)

I never voted for Merkel Björn.

The whole point of her job is to take hits for Trump's decisions so he doesn't have to himself. People are actually this stupid. Been a cabinet position since 1920s...

you literally shit in the street pajeet

Attached: indians-crap-public-2014.gif (478x356, 21K)

I made a reservation for 4, 7pm on Monday, who wants to have dinner!

Their smiles are fake, because their happiness is fake. They're hypocrites and don't know/care.
They probably think that they're in the right.

Nice ovbious shoop faggot

"Liberalism is a mental disorder."

Attached: Official-White-House-Photo-by-Shealah-Craighead-1-1.jpg (560x397, 56K)

Don't give a fuck if you where Hitler himself. Germany = immigrants = crimminal scum closer to my country/family/friends and me

Attached: f5643eef9786d61f57c7e76f86ab729a.jpg (426x640, 55K)

The guy on the right is a VMI professor....soon to be an ex-VMI professor

There is a Red Hen in another state. Sure you got the right pic user?

I mean, as long as we can kick out gays for any reason I'm ok with this

And building explosions!

archive.is/UQXOU

Nice try Shareblue, trying to lead the summer friends onto a false op.

The pic above is of her husband and son. Husband is a professor at VMI. Your pic is her with her business partner. They are the restaurant owners.

Why do lefties all have that same effeminate look?

Attached: 1479256647873.png (391x537, 364K)

>A private business can remove someone based on skin color.
>A private business can remove someone based on politics.
The cake analogy is a poor one.

Crush every leftist. Taking the high road is stupid. Crush them, run them out of business have then waiting tables at ihob.

Did you think liberals ever make sense?

Its all a psyop

Yes

They literally look mentally handicapped

This meme about links between masculinity and political views makes you look fucken dumb.

Attached: 1221224143947.jpg (800x533, 105K)

Anyone should be able to kick anyone out of their business or refuse service for any reason whatsoever be it political reasons, race, sex or anything else.

I think they had a right to do it, but id bet they didnt think that baker had a right to not bake a gay cake.
>Its called hypocrisy, and thats what this is all about, the lefts hypocrisy

Of course businesses should be able to discriminate. Its their business, but the left says they shouldn't.
Are you a brainlet, or a fag?

Attached: 1529674645122.jpg (1024x668, 139K)

The cake case wasn't about commerce. The owner was willing to give them a standard cake. He was unwilling to decorate it with the unique message supplied by the customer. That is the area of free speech.

Probably happy Cock gobbling wedding day, and had dicks all over it.

Attached: 35792940_1609914909130281_7687310467005415424_n.jpg (565x917, 85K)

The Lexington, VA one, yes

Attached: IMG_8070.jpg (1056x1220, 213K)

Man, the lefty are some kind of stupid.

>Believes discrimination laws only applies for whomever they like
>But, But.. He didn't bake their cakes..

Try to keep up: The baker didn't want to bake the gay couple's cake because it interfered with his religious views, judge decided that religious freedom supplanted sexual orientation. End of story.

Restaurant owner decide not to serve Saunders family simply because "Fuck Drumpf, amirite?" Which is clearly discrimination.

Sorry, there is not two set of laws. Hope they get sued into the ground.

I'm guessing this is you too.

Attached: 1518571000724.png (626x384, 186K)

Doxxing is a crime.
Delete this now.
I have contacted the FBI.

Because the actual press is saying exactly what they want

Attached: DIU5eGvUIAApC-u.jpg (983x552, 73K)

>Which is clearly discrimination
You're just as dumb. Everybody discriminates and is allowed to. It's unlawful discrimination that is at issue.
And yeah, just refusing people anything because 'lol fuck trump' is garbage tier.
You don't have to serve customers that are shitting on the floor, or trying to sell drugs, there's all sorts of grounds for discrimination that are real and backed by law.

I bet you've got a giant folder of that middle school shit.

We live under their thumb. They force us to bake a cake their way, kick us out of their restaurant, and fire us if we complain about it in public. They've stacked the system against us.

You might want to rethink that

Attached: strong.png (656x517, 56K)

that's a different red hen

So the possibility that there's enough content out there on the subject to have a giant folder of it doesn't suggest to you that just maybe there is a link between liberalism and being an effeminate cuck after all?

Someone's getting awfully defensive over a simple question.

Attached: 1513877768378.png (1024x595, 559K)

If I had a restaurant and I didn't want to serve somebody - I wouldn't either. Even if the reason seems bullshit to someone else.

To me this is the same as that guy that refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Nah. Don't care. Fuckem.

Men who are useful tend not to be interested in providing for men who are not useful. The most virulent liberal faggots that I know are also people who game the system to work as little as possible, but are stuck in poverty and living off of others because he refuses to take responsibility for his own survival.

Don't worry, OP. Someone at the Red Hen will be found out to be a diddler, harasser, rapist, or thief on a long enough timeline. Every time.

MAKE THE DINNER, BIGOTS!

No one ACTUALLY thinks this is actually the same thing as the cake guy. Only the most radical and retarded rabid leftists is spouting that drivel, and they have to willfully ignore the explanations for why it isn't the same to keep it up. They'll tire out soon enough.

It is the same. And the supreme court said that the bakery had to serve the fags, they could only refuse to create a CUSTOM DESIGN. This is the same, meaning that they should have been required to serve her. But, unlike loony libs, we can accept the fact that we are not wanted somewhere, and leave. Leftists ALWAYS force their way into places they are not wanted. And they wonder why we hate them. We just want to be left alone. LEftists are determined to enslave us. We really must exterminate them.

>This meme about links between masculinity and political views makes you look fucken dumb.

lol, is that the fucking yellow haired power puff girl on his right shoulder, below wife beater ??
Omg, this dude is dweeb

/thread

>Being this retarded
>Not understanding that kicking someone out of a restaurant because of their boss is not the same as refusing to make a themed cake which goes against religious beliefs.
>baker does not refuse service to any gays, nor ask them to leave establishment
You are a shill.
The equivalent would be if she asked for swastika shaped pancakes and they refused but were still willing to make her regular pancakes.
Please kys, either shill or low iq individual

>We really must exterminate them.

It's the only way at this point.

Attached: 1437012206582.jpg (375x500, 208K)

If this happened to a nigger though there's a chimp out.

we need to kick these faggots out of the country.

Attached: frfd500_.jpg (1337x1500, 1.55M)

onions

>praise baker and supreme court for ruling
>get pissy about these people
RIGHT TO REFUSE BOYS

Look at the smuggy heads on them

I laugh whenever I hear leftists talking about right wing controlled media. Can someone show me one video where a mainstream american tv is praising Trump as much as they hate him on others?

IF YOU HAVE A DELMARVA TELEPHONE NUMBER CALL RED HEN AND MAKE A RESERVATION.

redhenlex.com/reservations/

Attached: noshow.png (583x238, 58K)

Make it for a weekend spot too. Really fuck them up.

Why don't we let their partners know what we think of them?

redhenlex.com/about/our-partners/

Attached: 20180624_105000.jpg (1067x1896, 519K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5878973/Owner-restaurant-booted-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-speaks-out.html

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-24 Owner of restaurant that booted out Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks out.png (795x511, 67K)

Lexington is my hometown and my good friend works there. Shame these carpetbaggers are ruining it

Attached: Lee grave.jpg (1735x1203, 425K)

Kek

ah yes the worst part of capitalism is the part where the government steals your money at gunpoint

the first tenent of the capitalist ideology is "give the government hafl of themoney u earn or u go to jail", fuck acapitalism man

if we just lived under communism then it would be fair becuz u get to keep th emoney u earn

It looks to me like they're already suffering enough. Show a little compassion.

>they have freedom of speech, but we can also simply shout them down if they come to our college
Conservatives are officially equivalent to SJW snowflakes.

>Should we release the kraken?

No, and we should support them should Sanders takes legal action, which she won't because she's a decent human being unlike the restaurant owners

>Getting the opinion of the kitchen staff
Things that never happened

Are they involved with jewry? If not, it's not worth it to go after these white guilt cucks. They are spineless and will be of no threat on the DotR.

That poor kid didn't have a chance. Child abuse.

Faggots are responsible for the fact that children are being given puberty blockers and HRT. Legalized marriage is what started the descent into madness. Not wanting to be a part of that """celebration""" makes perfect sense. Forcing white children to go hungry because of a parent reading from a script as a part of her job is fucking evil. I hope their restaurant is struck by lightning and burns to the ground

Also that dad gives major creep vibes, wouldn't be surprised if he's slinging some pizza and pasta on the side

>Doxxing is a crime.
sauce, paella nigger