Why does one side of Europe have so much heart problems? Starting with Germany, it goes to shit quickly as you go east...

Why does one side of Europe have so much heart problems? Starting with Germany, it goes to shit quickly as you go east. Hard for me to believe that Poland has more heart disease than England, everyone here is unhealthy as fuck.

Attached: 1509B20-deaths-from-cardiovascular-disease.png (1029x819, 308K)

>The US of A are Mexico tier

Attached: Smile.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Well, their people look the same desu these days. Oh wait, I think Mexico might be a few % more huwite. :^)

>Asians dont have a problem with heart disease, maybe they should be your new overlords.

Because they eat too much salt

Probably booze related

High fat diet and a bottle of vodka a day will do that to a man

poor health care

We drink more than most of those countries
Trying to find salt consumption data.

Attached: Alcohol_consumption_per_capita_world_map.png (1350x625, 51K)

>poor healthcare in Sweden, Germany, and Finland

That's where post-commie areas starts. Probably because of shittier medicine, alcoholism, drug abuse, pollution etc...

trash food and smog i think

They are pretty poor now, especially Sweden

Pickled food? Mucho salt for preservation? Doesn't explain Canada though.

No worse than what we have here.

People in the UK & the US die from other things before the cardiovascular problems catch up with them.

Just because someone didnt die from that shit doesnt mean they didnt have it.

nigger genetics, mostly russians, whom are niggers

All the asians countries are just as fucked except for Japan and South korea.

Excessive alcohol and pork.

Its alcohol per person, not specified what alcohol. In england they mostly drink beer while here we have sronger alcohols

WTF?! For all the yammering about fast food and obesity, the US is relatively low on the heart disease index.

i mean considering how diverse this map is, it's kind of hard to draw correlation

Smoking has to be considered too.

Fat (natural,non trans) is innocent but framed upon

I call BS on that map, US should be waaay higher than some of the Eastern European countries

Attached: europe-smoking-males.jpg (1300x1300, 343K)

Smoking and alcohol.

>11l tesco beer vs 13l backwoods homemade hard spirits

^This, and gen x and boomers in post soviet countries don't exercise at all. Virtually all of them are fat fucks. Obesity + unhealthy diet + excessive drinking and smoking = RIP heart.