How would you solve the opioid crisis?

How would you solve the opioid crisis?

Attached: Opioids.jpg (400x748, 32K)

don't.
it's a nice way to cull subhumans

>bunch of degenerates overdosing

I would let it run its course. The effects of these drugs aren't a fucking mystery, so anyone taking them knows full well what they're doing. Let them die if they're that fucking dumb.

So if your kid one day decides to try it, you'll just let him do it because he's subhuman?

make narcan illegal.

>How would you solve the opioid crisis
Win the culture war.
Have men act like men. Have women act like women.
Give people a reason to want to stay alive.

Federal legalization of cannabis

Make it illegal, no! Make it more illegal! That helps!

reduce potency of the legal drug
beat abusers to death

Pass them out for free and watch the trash take itself out

I would go full police state on drug producers, traffickers, and dealers domestically. Use military action in foreign countries when necessary to permanently shut down producers. Build the fucking wall where feasible and use other means to secure our porous border where it is not. Users would be thrown into strictly drug free prison, with rehab offered, and stay there until they were clean whether they take advantage of the rehab or not; they will be in there long enough to be drug free for a few years before they are ever released. I would prosecute the kikes who run the pharmaceutical companies who started the current opioid epidemic.

Then, I would address the cultural, social and economic reasons why people are turning to drugs in the first place. If we don't eventually fix society, the drug addiction problem will never be overcome.

Euthanasia.

*strictly drug free medical prison

This. Possession with intent to sell for any drug from marijuana to heroin gets 20 years minimum.

Also a great way to solve the nigger problem

legalize faggot weed so you niggers that dont like alcohol have a legal alternative instead of being thrust into the black market and introduced to illicit substances

These people deal in death and misery. Death should be the penalty.

Simple. Only especially licenced doctors should be able to prescribe opioids, and they should be tightly controlled.

I had a very painful operation in January and I was not given opioids afterwards. Just regular over the counter ibuprofen. The pain wasn't completely gone, but bearable, and that should be enough for everybody.

Attached: 1521310390675.png (396x385, 173K)

shut up bitch

What would Duterte do?

I'm not the bitch. Druggies crying for their oxycotine are the bitches.

We don't.

Why the fuck does the government have to intervene in everything these days?

If people want to drug themselves then let them be.

fuckin fight me ya cunt

Ibogaine is the answer

I've had kidney stones and I've often said, I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy...until now.

You can't "solve it" like a math problem, you can only mitigate it.

It's too effective in providing a temporary relief to every ail of the human condition.

The only thing we can do is:
(1) educate our youth about the dangers of opioids
(2) reduce the prevalence and glorification of drug culture in public media, and
(3) not give up on addicts as subhuman and encourage them to pursue plans of recovery such as:
* Narcotics Anonymous meetings
* Vigorous exercise
* A healthy regiment in church (integration with community)

Moving out the city into the country doesn't hurt either. Worked for me.

> t. former heroin addict, 5 years clean

Attached: ts.png (458x420, 384K)

If my kid was stupid enough to do drugs after what they've learned so far, then yes, I wouldn't give a shit whether they died.

/thread

Don't stop natural selection, retard.

I'd be ashamed my kid was retarded and I didn't raise him better.

Legalize it.

by killing the jews user. no jews = no big pharma pushing opoids onto people.

Attached: 1510665385395.jpg (600x761, 63K)

your kid is a faggot that sucks grown mens cocks for arcade money. bitch

wew lad, the JIDF were scraping the bottom of the barrel when they took you on board huh? lurk moar and learn to shitpost before you try to infiltrate you filthy kike

Attached: 1510564686337.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Make it legal for anyone to kill drug dealers in any way they see fit.

Attached: dare-to-keep-kids-off-drugs.png (355x386, 115K)

ill rape your mother. fight me bitch

legalize all drugs.

Just legalize it. It's not hard.

We have to get tough with China. The opiate epidemic is basically the opium war 2 electric boogaloo.

Kill both dealers and users.

the fentanyl may come from china, but after we invaded afghanistan and siezed their poppy fields production actually increased. our government in coordination with the military and private contractors are complicit in a cartel that caused the opiate push on the american public. look at the data, do some research. you will find that it was being handed out like flyers after we took control of the taliban operation

Meh, I think it should be as easy to buy as water.

fpbp

More people died from suicide each year since 2016 than drug overdoses.

This, why not just make it illegal?

shut up bitch

Let them fucking die

I had kidney stones, too. That was the operation I was talking about. They were too big to be crushed by ultrasound, they had to cut me open to get them out.

And still I didn't get any opioids nor did I feel I needed them.

I'd say I'd rape your dad but you don't have one nigger.

War with china

Free Afghanistan from America imperialist invasion. Or just nuke America cause 80% of all opiod used is in America
God I hate Americans

Attached: 9.jpg (864x1296, 171K)

Three strikes rehab rule. If rehab doesn't take after 3 tries you're immediately executed. Anyone caught with drugs is immediately sent to an inpatient rehab center.

Arm the Taliban and ensure they retake control of Afghanistan and burn the poppy fields like they did in the 90s to end the current CIA monopoly on producing heroin which is then shipped back into the US.

If your doctor ever offers you oxy or percs, refuse. I lived in a city where opioid addiction was 3 times the national average. It was mainly due to a shortage of doctors. So instead of treating patients properly they'd just write prescriptions like crazy and all these people got hooked.

What the fuck did they do back in the day before this technology was available? Did guys just blow their dick out pissing out huge kidney stones?

Also my dad once passed a kidney stone and blacked out. And he's not a bitch, either.

I'm with you. A little pain is a part of life. Ibuprofen is adequate in most instances and opiates usually do not need to be prescribed for more than a day or two after most surgery.