Jews vs Demons

How is the Jew-demon matchup? Jew mains, how do you deal with having no way of dealing direct damage and relying on SUBVERSION TACTICS only? Demon mains, how do you deal with holy auras and having shlomo see through all your plans?

Asking for a (((friend)))

Attached: satan kike.jpg (262x193, 16K)

I will suck your moms cock you gay cunt

Sorry about your thread.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom trough three trust; 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Trough these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have only 13 000 years to go trough this cycle and it's ages, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Trough sins you bind thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, god that wan't to experience bigger part of it. Trough material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: eatm.jpg (700x573, 52K)

And here we have an idiot who never got the memo.

IT'S A FUCKING DUAL-CLASS YOU RETARD!

>not minmaxing a subversion build

Attached: 1529797058394.jpg (600x602, 70K)

Well, I guess the only race that can take the 'kike' specialty without any major downsides (aside from blank humans) are demons, but they don't gain much from it because of overlapping abilities (Subversion gets upgraded a little).

I guess you can go for the kike route as a demon if you really require shekels, but if you are seeking to increase your subversion stat, I recommend creating a new character and selecting a Human.

Selecting a Demon to go for your ultimate jew build actually results in less opportunities to apply subversion, since demons are rather easy to spot (compared to Jews).

No point min-maxing subversion if you don't have the stealth to use it properly, after all.

Wrong, the base subversion bonuses that you get from demon-kike are enough for 99% of the time, so you can spend all your EXP for shekel collecting and genocide/slavery.

For reference, see Rotchild's and Soros.

Yeah, but you get outed in like 2 seconds simply by driving next to a church.

No amount of shekels will save a subversion build if you don't have proper positioning (which is much harder as a demon player than as a human-kike since there are a TON of insta-reveal spots in this meta)

Yeah, but Nazi Germany is a subverted nation only a few years before Soros's time, which means no mass churches.

I'd like to see him do the same in America (spoilers, he got outed the moment a non 100%-subverted person comes into power)

O really? Why do you think they all have the Atheism-Curse? So they can curse all low level characters and get them to destroy churches and/or corrupt them.
It's literally happening right now, and you STILL cling to the old meta, you stupid fuckboi

What is this shit? There is no versus. They work together

Cause of the work of hardworking sensible human-jew mains, of course.

And it's not a curse. It's false information (like troll builds) spread to deceive goyim into speccing wrongly.

Curses require a portion of your mana every tick, you know...

Not in pvp minigames they dont

Soros is still doing it in america after getting ganged by the mongol guild, mutts have literally negative resistance against subversion as well as zero perception

Oh god

Human-catholic mains are literally throwing and feeding

WTF

it's not going to hurt us, shouldn't have fell for the permanent settlement meme
:^)

Attached: 1440595381982.png (2504x3353, 2.39M)

>charisma builds

>holy auras
>from jews
I have 1 endurance and have never encountered fatigue or mana issues in the NA server.