Putin's rating falls to level recorded before start of aggression against Ukraine

unian.info/world/10163213-putin-s-rating-falls-to-level-recorded-before-start-of-aggression-against-ukraine.html

REVOLUTION NOW

Attached: KHUILO ON SUICIDE WATCH.jpg (870x840, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/31/russians-are-getting-years-in-jail-for-their-social-media-likes/
bbc.com/news/uk-41274961
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-professor/russian-professor-sacked-over-criticism-of-actions-in-ukraine-idUSBREA2N1BM20140324
pbs.org/newshour/show/russian-finance-minister-fired-over-criticism-of-putin-medvedev-job-swap
goo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakhta_Center
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You looking to get you're shit pushed in again?

>Putin's rating
>Russia
>rating

Attached: 15294159997040.jpg (500x500, 182K)

>unian
Might as well get my news from RT and believe the opposite of it

Just lynch those kikes in your parliament and declare a natsoc state already

>rating of putin in russia

Attached: 1507259742712.png (645x729, 40K)

this is all I need to know that russia will never succeed. such a stupid population that chimps out at minor fuel price hikes and pension reform will never embrace economic freedom

good post

Attached: 15297337254920.jpg (460x304, 23K)

Oh, shi~

As if anyone cares.

Attached: IMG_20180624_100013.jpg (720x1261, 147K)

Attached: IMG_20180620_084614.jpg (612x616, 81K)

>REVOLUTION
No. It's time for another conquest.

As expected. They have finally pulled out their heads out of their asses and raised the retirement level to 65 for both sexes. (Gradual increase of 1 year every year).

The current cut off for retirement is males at 60, females at 55. And that was put in place in 1930's.

This way they are ensuring the stability of their social system.

Attached: russia-life-expectancy-1946-2016.png (824x602, 43K)

>such a stupid population that chimps out at minor fuel price hikes and pension reform will never embrace economic freedom
Yes not like us enlightened westerns

Attached: 1528325696426.png (634x700, 827K)

It's gonna be YLYL thread.

Attached: IMG_20180623_213425.jpg (416x604, 48K)

Attached: IMG_20180619_215721.jpg (675x500, 83K)

go on

Attached: 15294196668740.jpg (3088x2056, 3.23M)

Attached: IMG_20180617_235716.jpg (697x800, 115K)

>unian dot info
What happened to shareblue?

Attached: IMG_20180615_204539.jpg (482x523, 53K)

Attached: IMG_20180610_115135.jpg (604x453, 89K)

Attached: IMG_20180624_160420.jpg (768x768, 108K)

Telephone survey in Russia:
>hello, do you support the president, our Glorious Leader?
> (do I want to be added to the list and get my life fucked?) Of course I support! Heil Motherland!
Accurate?

Do you have some in belorussian?

Attached: IMG_20180526_140301.jpg (485x558, 63K)

Nope

Attached: IMG_20180531_101741.jpg (862x570, 81K)

>do I want to be added to the list and get my life fucked?
We are not middle east btw. No one will be ruin your life bcoz you don't like our glorious Put in.

sad

Attached: 15287371013600.jpg (2560x1697, 3.69M)

Attached: IMG_20180602_103324.jpg (664x617, 56K)

Attached: IMG_20180525_104355.jpg (375x487, 28K)

Attached: IMG_20180529_114631.jpg (890x888, 83K)

r8 my pynia

Attached: 15213635430900.png (604x411, 392K)

Attached: IMG_20180512_121846.jpg (977x610, 84K)

OK, bro

nypost.com/2016/05/31/russians-are-getting-years-in-jail-for-their-social-media-likes/

He can’t keep the public distractions forever.

Attached: IMG_20180511_092138.jpg (702x702, 108K)

Attached: IMG_20180420_105904.jpg (1280x884, 224K)

OK. bro

bbc.com/news/uk-41274961

Attached: IMG_20180514_201812.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>heh according to CIANGOs Putin is failing
>Russiatards absolutely BTFO

Attached: IMG_20180410_080431.jpg (720x721, 38K)

>BBC is state funded just like RT!!!!
>Gulag??? The West also has prisons!!!
>Political executions? AmeriKKKa also has death penalty!!!

Well I don't expect a mongoloid to understand the difference between an authoritarian regime's arbitrary oppressions and laws voted by a democratically elected parliament.

welcome to city 17

Attached: 1_vHMESxQ4g.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Also i don't want to explain how "likes" can send you to jail. Just want to say this is not about patriotism or put in or even law. This is about police career but a bit more complicated.

>THIS IS DIFFERENT REEEE
Kekd

> b-b-but when my government jails people for facebook comments it's a good type of oppression

>No one will be ruin your life bcoz you don't like our glorious Put in.

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-professor/russian-professor-sacked-over-criticism-of-actions-in-ukraine-idUSBREA2N1BM20140324

pbs.org/newshour/show/russian-finance-minister-fired-over-criticism-of-putin-medvedev-job-swap

etc

>reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-professor/russian-professor-sacked-over-criticism-of-actions-in-ukraine-idUSBREA2N1BM20140324
Ofc coz Crimea is rightfull Russian clay.
>pbs.org/newshour/show/russian-finance-minister-fired-over-criticism-of-putin-medvedev-job-swap
Cant even open.

What Russians have is not a fucking government, it's a KGB junta.

UK is not my government, but even I know that they could elect members of parliament that will vote for different laws. And they are a democratic, law-based society, and not an authoritarian regime oppressing its enemies.

>Ofc
But you can criticize you said. Not going to ruin your life you said.

So you don't tell the truth because you don't want to get fucked, which was my point.

>But you can criticize you said
Yeah. I can criticize Putin in many ways. But i cant criticize Crimea. Coz here we come across with the separatism law.
>So you don't tell the truth
What truth? We have some interesting laws. This is truth my friend.

>UK
>and not an authoritarian regime oppressing its enemies
wtf lol is this what hoxols actually think about the West?

Checked. Real? I watched a series on one of your hidden cities. Very interesting.

> implying he’s not just going to invade after the World Cup to boost his approval ratings and secure the Russian position in Crimea

>Yeah. I can criticize Putin in many ways.
And I can kick the ass of Fedor Emelianenko, at least I can say online like you.

>What truth?
They call you, ask about Putin. That's how surveys happen. Do you tell if you don't approve?
Do you not think that your father MIGHT lose his job over too much criticism?

>the West
>flag
Nice proxy.

>he thinks approval ratings matter when you can declare yourself the new tsar

Attached: 1514765508878.jpg (600x427, 31K)

>proxy
This much is true. I'm posting through a proxy I set up at work because I got b& for memes. But I can assure you I'm so Murican we went to church every Sunday in my almost all-white town and said the pledge of allegiance every morning in school over the PA system.

What I want to know is if you think the "west" is some kind of panacea. Because it's not, and if you're going to hate on Russia then you should at least understand cultural subversion as practiced by the KGB against my nice country.

That shit about raising pension age is really pissing me off. I don't think Russia will exist in 50s when its going to be my turn, but my father has just a few years left to get it, and now they are raising the bar. This is absolutely fucking disgusting.

пaшoл нa хyй хoхoл

Attached: hohol.png (280x336, 158K)

To be fair he's Swiss, he has his shit together

You can't fake Americanness, Serjozha.

And you picked the wrong proxy for this. Hillary lost, America is being changed by ruthless conservative policies. Democracy works. Fuck you and your KGB!

I don't know what a Serjozha is. My grasp of slavic languages ends at somewhere around galobki (except my keyboard doensn't have an L with a slash in it).

The US isn't even a democracy anyway. It's a Republic. This is written in our Constitution, which you might like to read. I would also recommend our Declaration of Independence. Both of them are more interesting than you might thing. Very well thought-out.

>Hillary lost,

Attached: hillary_supporters_dont_care.jpg (1434x958, 257K)

>the absolute state of delusion

This is it for Putin it's all over for him now. Impeach!

Yes, new Gazprom headquarters.
goo.
gl/maps/6wahwhdNCTJ2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakhta_Center

нипaйдy!

I chuckled at that one. Have a (You).

>than you might thing.
Are you going to write 5th grade textbook sentences about George Washington next, I thing?
You're too obvious and make too many beginner mistakes.

wtf am I looking at.

How about you stop hiding behind a meme flag, gutless little fag?

Changed proxies, cowardly vodka nigger?

Attached: pewdipie.jpg (2400x4400, 804K)

Russians are the posterboys of this new dystopian age. The country has been so badly managed that all they can do is look a week out and hope things are still good. As long as things arent worse then everything is good. There is zero room for altruism with a mindset like this.

Holy shit, you're fucking pathetic. And the lack of self-awareness. Fucking kill yourself, you whiny little coward.

>goo.
>gl/maps/6wahwhdNCTJ2
Thanks.

he doesnt have long left desu. propaganda only gets you so far, almost all internet resources that i visit are now teeming with hate for the kgbcucks, even the ones that used to be heavily pro-kremlin. one more year and the budget will literally be finished, they already basically cancelled pensions, its in agonal breathing now.

checked sorry for my typo
Let me help you; I have a pocket constitution right here at my desk. I will open it to an arbitrary page:

>article 4
>section 2
>The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
huh. I wonder what that means. You don't hear people talk much about these "Privileges and Immunities." They don't want to talk about the Constitution but rather subvert it.
>A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed from the State having Juristiction of the Crime.
Wow. Doesn't that sound reasonable? It's almost like they stopped to write down a bunch of rules that would be a workable basis for running a country. Why isn't this taught in schools?

Yeah, like I said you can't fake it, butthurt subhuman. Your "Inglish" is weak.

Or like this:
Telephone survey in Russia:
>hello, do you support the president, our Glorious -
>Bye *click* beep beep
>Damn... dont wanna get executed, so ill jot that down as a "yes"

Sounds like he needs to annex another piece of soverign territory. Place your bets boys, who's getting invaded next?

Attached: 1528232155285.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

*to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime
oh me and my typos lol

Only in Battlefield V

>vote for united Russia
>blame Putin
Why are slav brainlets?

Voronezh

>all russians are one person
youre literally a vegetable mustafa

> I have a pocket constitution right here at my desk. I will open it to an arbitrary page:
Holy shit, are they sending paid trolls to this shithole now?

>Russiastan
>Stable
You're funny

At least I can sustain a family of 4, while you waste your shit on cheap vodka and ciggies.

No, it's just that I have a few of them and also these 9/11 bumper stickers I don't know what to do with because I ordered some documentaries and shit from Infowars like 10 years ago. So I figured I might as well keep one of the pocket constitutions at my desk here, since Jow Forums used to be more Ron Paul back in the day and we'd have like actual political discussion rather than just
>muh russia
>muh orange booger
>muh hillary
all day long

LOL, yeah I didn't think of the other end.

this gal 100% has a vibrator or small toy inh er pussy and is being activated. no tht's not my perverse imagination it's a viable and probably only explanation.

I sometimes wonder what it's like to have your sexual organs fully intact that it would feel that good :|

>tfw my Russian Blue 18 year old cat has a tennis ball sized tumor under his arm
feels so bad man

>No, it's just that I have a few of them and also these 9/11 bumper stickers
Post timestamped pictures since you're here anyway just wasting your time, no reason not to.

I have come to believe that pets are an important coping mechanism for children, so that they can learn how to deal with losing a friend or a loved one before they wind up having to buy a suit to go to all the wakes and funerals.

Who the fuck are you lying to? Majority votes for putin and the lack of protests proves it.

I do have a reason to not post pictures. It's because the only digital camera I have is in my laptop that I usually leave at work and have taped over anyway.

I don't know why you care so much who I am instead of just answering my questions about what you fetishize so much about the West without even having any kind of basic grasp of political philosophy or anything beyond hating Russia, which is obviously kind of a shit hole with an economy the size of like Italy. Who the fuck are you trying to kid here?

Story?

Attached: 1520839203411.jpg (429x410, 45K)

>I do have a reason to not post pictures
I know, everybody knows.

You're a Russian troll I'm toying with. You're English is weak, but you seem to have the confidence of somebody who passed a "difficult" troll factory test!

That would be "your" English, if you want to pass the test.

Here, check out my vintage scanned in picture from a disposable camera that my friend used right after the first tower went down on 9/11. I even got to sniff the yuge dust cloud the next day myself.

Attached: 350-1200.jpg (1200x810, 490K)

>no photos
>photo
R U D E