*competently destroys Christianity*

*competently destroys Christianity*
How do you respond?

Attached: 1280px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (1280x1736, 471K)

How exactly was he responsible for destroying Christianity?

Let's start sucking dick

Attached: 1529643786231.png (500x480, 53K)

>Deus vult flag
Checks out

he was a fag and a cuck. Nietzh literally fell in a nervous breakdown after watching a horse get whipped. Ironically nietzh was the definition of a untermensch.

>New Atheists actually believe this
>They ignore or are to dumb to realize in the first place that he didn't see the destruction of Christianity as a good thing.
>Ironically new atheists are the very people he was against

''Oy Vey, an antisemite!''

>They ignore or are to dumb to realize in the first place that he didn't see the destruction of Christianity as a good thing.
>Ironically new atheists are the very people he was against
This. If you actually read Nietzsche you'll see how he lamented the destruction of religion in the West. That's what he meant by "God is dead and we killed him".

Attached: 1529813443703.jpg (604x768, 141K)

>God is dead and we killed him
Das rite, now we can be individuals and shieeet. We free from dem chainz

waiting for the muh fedora arguments
they'll probably come from a deus vult or us flag too

Attached: 1528660284718.jpg (400x400, 25K)

By destroying all customs, rituals, traditions and behavioural patterns that was established by it until chaos ensues and Islam comes to restore order again.

Ur ded op
Op btfo foreva

>its another "14 year old user misunderstands Nietzsche" episode

try not skim reading for once

>inb4 brainlets calling him a nihilist

>Nietzsche
>student of Wagner
>repeatedly attacks the Jews
>(((Walter Kauffmann)))
>"N. really meant to attack Christians goy"

>*action*
. >>>/the othr place/

Send him to an asylum

that happened because he caught a disease from being a chad and fucking too many whores.

It was a lot more multifaceted then that. He personally was thought that Christianity dying was a freeing opportunity, but recognized that people like you are mongs and couldn't deal with it the correct way. They would either cling to their Christian values or tailspin into nhilism. "God is dead, but considering the state the species man is in, there will perhaps be caves, for ages yet, in which his shadow will be shown."

He never destroys Christianity. He even makes a case for WHY we need religion so we don't degenerate into chaos. Nietzsche is one of the most misunderstood and misquoted philosophers to ever have lived.

Also Nietzsche wasn't the first to make the God is dead claim Hegel and Steiner both did so before him, just not as poetic.

Nietzsche as much as i love his ideas he gets BTFO'd by St Thomas proof of God's existance

Attached: slide_40.jpg (960x720, 92K)

hmm explain better ?

You need to take control of the life you’re given
They call me Übermensch, cause I’m so driven

Attached: 200px-Nietzsche1882.jpg (200x267, 12K)

Wrong! Makes the case that bungled and botched will just cling to the morals of an ubermensch, who can mold morals as he wishes. That to become an ubermensch, or at least to do your part in overcoming humanity, you need to do away with your slave morality. Read the Antichrist he makes it perfectly clear that the only person worthy of respect in the NT is Pontius Pilate.

Don’t make Nietzsche come over and put a knee up in your chi
Cause I’m N-I-E-T-Z-S-C-H-E
And I’ll end any motherfucker like my name in a spelling bee

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-9423452-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

> horsed

but not the christian artworks

gg

By laughing at him as he burns in Hell for all eternity.

>How do you respond?

Attached: beating_a_dead_horse.jpg (900x675, 108K)

God is dead, god remains dead, and we killed him

Are you going to see Star Wars IX: Revenge of the Fans?

I don't really care if Christianity is true, I want it prevalent in America. You may not like it, but christian ideology is the only reason we aren't France or Germany. And everybody who is fervently against it is a degenerate fuck.

Bump

Nietzsche thought the existence vs non-existence of God is pretty much a pleb filter discussion. My understanding, he says that there probably is a god. It's just impossible to know or even attempt to conceive what it's values and commandments it has. So it's in our best interest to not waste away our life by trying to please and appease a God we can't comprehend. He says something along the lines of living life like you'd have to live it over and over every time you die. That way you don't spend it in a death cult wasting away.

Howd that work out for him? Pretty well, yeah?

> screams "stop having fun!" at Christians
> Christians keep having fun

Yeah, he really showed them.

The ubermensch notion is just another example of Luciferian doctrine, that you can become more than man. But the unermensch is so frail that he could die by a simple disease, or maybe being out in the sun too long. The ubermensch is nothing more than a shiny turd

>he hasn't even read Nietzsche and thinks he was just an edgy athiest
>mfw op has probably never read a book in his life and never will

Attached: Mfw+title+_849722fdc0ff735705285f912cf629b0.jpg (300x199, 7K)

Yes, it's been proven over and over that telling insane people to stop being insane doesn't always work. Nietche basically solidified his own bullshit as legit and that's what's funny about him.
5 bucks says he was joking around with his edgy pseudo philosophy but in the end humanity made his crap actually applicable and desirable.

>How do you respond?
I laugh and not go to hell when I die unlike you and the faggot in the pic.

>Oy vey, goyim!

Attached: Oy!.png (499x641, 328K)

>Star Wars IX: Revenge of the Fans
kek, i love this place

>but christian ideology is the only reason we aren't France or Germany

Attached: cuckistianity.png (1600x1500, 403K)

As a lifelong non-Christian, non-religious person, I agree completely with you. So long as we're protected from assholes like Robertson, Falwell and Graham forcing us into their churches by 1A, Christianity is a stabilizing force in society, which is precisely why it's under *attack*.

Attached: Doggone It.jpg (960x636, 290K)

thezog.info

People don’t understand the “God is dead” comments.

"This eternal accusation against Christianity I shall write upon all walls, wherever walls are to be found--I have letters that even the blind will be able to see. . . . I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough,--I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race..."

"The God that Paul invented for himself, a God who "reduced to absurdity" "the wisdom of this world" (especially the two great enemies of superstition, philology and medicine), is in truth only an indication of Paul's resolute determination to accomplish that very thing himself: to give one's own will the name of God, Torah - that is essentially Jewish. "

*saves christianity from the modern man*

Attached: satan.jpg (821x580, 61K)

He claimed himself as an atheist. "If god existed, how could I accept that I am not a god. Therefore god doesn't exist" [TSZ]

Evidently he did not succeed as I am still a Christian.

I'm a Christian and I love Nietzsche so much it's unreal. He's my favorite philosopher.

You know ill try to find what I'm referring to. I'm pretty sure thats him recognizing that he's making himself the most important thing in the world even above god. As I'm sure he's given creedence to the first mover idea, but I could be wrong.

The man who danced on Christianity's grave while simultaneously calling its supposed death good, bad, inevitable, self-inflicted, and done by rationalists. Then he proceeds to search for God all his life by designing his own superior values yet failing to do so all the while, just like countless of his acolytes would do after him.

I guarantee you he doesn't share your view now that he's burning in Hell.

Right alongside those who gleefully pronounce his condemnation.

>He says something along the lines of living life like you'd have to live it over and over every time you die. That way you don't spend it in a death cult wasting away.
The death cult thing is the best criticism of the effect Christianity can have but it doesn't apply to most Christians. It's true that some people end up obsessing about the afterlife so much that they are in fact just worshipping death. Even though this death worship is not the prevalent view it still infects Christian thought.
The other point against Christianity is the idea that it's a stagnant "slave worldview" all about limiting us with rules. It's true that philosophers shouldn't limit themselves but civilisation and the glory it brings is all about stable rules, any system you develop will have that issue.

lol wut? do you even Bible bro?
You don't have to be a nice guy to go to heaven. Especially to heretics.

He literally predicted that we would replace them with bloodthirsty and destructive ideologies, or become nihilists. WW2 and post-modernism proved him right.

>Christians try to read his Nietzsche philosophy
TL;DR
>Christians try to read the bible
TL;DR
>Christians trying to read anything
TL;DR
>Christians trying to read this post
i don't get it

His criticisms have been long refuted, or long misunderstood.

Heaven is going to be populated by judgmental asswipes?

Attached: evangel.jpg (423x500, 180K)

Yes, and that's a good thing.

>Well..... bucko, that's a good question

Attached: IMG_20180523_191403.jpg (590x350, 65K)

t. Guy who doesn't understand Nietzsche

Pic related sums this up. OP is a faggot.

Attached: Nietzsche.jpg (465x744, 111K)

Nietzche didn't destroy Christianity. He just noticed that Christians destroyed Christianity.

saved

.t Autist thats not an ubermensch

This.

>Implying Nietzsche's ubermensch idea is practicable

As long as there is beer, pot and hookers and a place to laugh at the idiots I am in.

For you

Nigger, people can't just make up their own ideals and values. Our minds literally do not work that way.

I thought Nietzsche was a philo-semite and self hating kraut?

There's be plenty of laughing at idiots.
The Bible even states people in Hell will burn in the presence of Jesus meaning he'll enjoy a hearty chuckle at their expense.
Liquor and hookers are sinful though and we'll have no inclination towards sin in Heaven.

>Liquor and hookers are sinful though and we'll have no inclination towards sin in Heaven.
That's because dead men have no inclinations towards anything.

Oh we'll be alive, though we won't be men in the strictest sense. Basically the Bible like most religions states that the sinful nature of man comes from his body, without a body a man won't want to drink or bang hookers.

>won't want to drink or bang

Religious morality.-- Affect, great desire, the passion for power, love, revenge, possessions--: moralists want to extinguish and uproot them, to "purify" the soul of them.

The logic is: the desires often produce great misfortune--consequently they are evil, reprehensible. A man must free himself from them: otherwise he cannot be a good man--

This is the same logic as: "if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out.: In the particular case in which that dangerous "innocent from the country," the founder of Christianity, recommended this practice to his disciples, the case of sexual excitation, the consequence is, unfortunately, not only the loss of an organ but the emasculation of a man's character-- And the same applies to the moralist's madness that demands, instead of the restraining of the passions, their extirpation. Its conclusion is always: only the castrated man is a good man.

Instead of taking into service the great sources of strength, those impetuous torrents of the soul that are so often dangerous and overwhelming, and economizing them, this most shortsighted and pernicious mode of thought, the moral mode of thought, wants to make them dry up.

From Nietzsche's "Will to Power"

He also attacked Christianity as being driven by impotent resentment and having slave morality.

Nietzsche went full blown autistic there imo.
God says go have babies. But do it with your wife.
Have a good time, just don't do heroin.
Basically everything God asks of you is for your benefit and in no way restricts or hampers happiness. Quite the opposite, as I know zero happy drug addicts.

>Carl Jung uses Collective Unconsious
>It's super effective
>Atheism fainted

Attached: Jung.jpg (220x330, 17K)

>meaning he'll enjoy a hearty chuckle at their expense.
>Implying God takes delight in the suffering of anyone
Get your pseudo-Muslim shit out of here.

>he forgot about Sodom and Gomorra
>he forgot about the great flood
>he forgot about all the times God kills people
>he forgot "I am the Lord, I change not"
God ain't not long haired hippie.

>>he forgot about Sodom and Gomorra
>>he forgot about the great flood
>>he forgot about all the times God kills people
>>he forgot "I am the Lord, I change not"
I didn't say anything about God not punishing people. I said he doesn't take joy in doing it. Try reading (both my post, and the bible).

Nice

I know plenty of happy alcoholics.

He's talking about the highest ideal in religion being that of asexuality, the one you mentioned in your previous post.

It's this inherent rejection of nature that lies behind the fable of an afterlife in which our base instincts, such as lust, are completely absent:

>For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven
Here we find the apotheosis of emasculation, the castrated man's latent desire to make all like him and begone with sexuality altogether.

Kek

Why wouldn't he enjoy it?
Psalm 139:21-22
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Also in Romans 1 it says God fucks with people's heads to cause them to be irreparably sinful. So it's not like he wants EVERYONE to live forever and it makes him sad when a queermo dies of aids without finding Christ.

If religious people are "castrated" why do we have more babies than atheists?
It has nothing to do with not having sexual desires, at least not while we're on earth. It's just about controlling those desires and using them the right way, to have a big healthy family.
I don't know any and I know a lot of alcoholics.

>If religious people are "castrated" why do we have more babies than atheists?
You missed the point entirely. It's not about religious people, but about religious ideals. The creators and propagators of such ideals certainly weren't like your average religious individual, who couldn't possibly live up to said ideals without castrating himself.

He makes the same point about the Christian concept of God:

>A criticism of the Christian concept of God leads inevitably to the same conclusion.—A nation that still believes in itself holds fast to its own god. In him it does honour to the conditions which enable it to survive, to its virtues—it projects its joy in itself, its feeling of power, into a being to whom one may offer thanks. He who is rich will give of his riches; a proud people need a god to whom they can make sacrifices.... Religion, within these limits, is a form of gratitude. A man is grateful for his own existence: to that end he needs a god.—Such a god must be able to work both benefits and injuries; he must be able to play either friend or foe—he is wondered at for the good he does as well as for the evil he does. But the castration, against all nature, of such a god, making him a god of goodness alone, would be contrary to human inclination.(...)

(1/2)

>(...)Mankind has just as much need for an evil god as for a good god; it doesn’t have to thank mere tolerance and humanitarianism for its own existence.... What would be the value of a god who knew nothing of anger, revenge, envy, scorn, cunning, violence? who had perhaps never experienced the rapturous ardeurs of victory and of destruction? No one would understand such a god: why should any one want him?—True enough, when a nation is on the downward path, when it feels its belief in its own future, its hope of freedom slipping from it, when it begins to see submission as a first necessity and the virtues of submission as measures of self-preservation, then it must overhaul its god. He then becomes a hypocrite, timorous and demure; he counsels “peace of soul,” hate-no-more, leniency, “love” of friend and foe. He moralizes endlessly; he creeps into every private virtue; he becomes the god of every man; he becomes a private citizen, a cosmopolitan.... Formerly he represented a people, the strength of a people, everything aggressive and thirsty for power in the soul of a people; now he is simply the good god.... The truth is that there is no other alternative for gods: either they are the will to power—in which case they are national gods—or incapacity for power—in which case they have to be good....

(2/2)

From his book "The Antichrist"

He didn't destroy christianity, he just pointed that it was already dying in the mind of the average westerner because it was not compatible with modernity and its inherent nihilism.
The irony is that his philosophy of "superior values" aren't even truly nihilists themselves, in short he pretended to throw God in a bin just to replace him with some other abstract concept.

> god is already an abstract concept
What else could he have replaced it with.

abstract everything > abstract nothing
purpose > purposelessness
idk