HAPPENING

FBI ignored Weiner “Golden Email”

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

amp.dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-ignored-golden-emails-and-abedin-messages/

Attached: 055520DE-151A-4077-8297-418404D18B7B.jpg (1125x1791, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s1e-sK4CTIk
amp.dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-ignored-golden-emails-and-abedin-messages/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJsg7_VclVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This may be the great happening of our time

Attached: B3DECF81-C2E9-4673-B99E-0EACCA94F1A0.jpg (1125x2179, 641K)

>carlos danger
what a fucking loser
huma makes my dick hard though. wish she didn't but thems the breaks

boogie woogie nigger

In. What's new? We here knew there were emails on the Wiener laptop that were ignored.

Attached: 1523051420705.jpg (760x570, 151K)

I don't know what to believe anymore. Christ.

i'll fucking kek if there's a huma or killary golden shower video. they always accuse their opposition of the very shit they do to the point where it's completely predictable now.

SNAP!.. Truly a name worthy of the most cringy of compilations

I really hope theres a Huma Golden shower video nobody wants to see that old whore getting pissed on

The daily caller is about 1 year behind alex jones.
Better late than never, i guess.

I want to see huma's roast beef.

Attached: hillaryhumascissors.gif (600x338, 760K)

nah /nupol/ doesn't care about this they'd rather bitch and moan about sanders getting kicked out of some dyke's restaurant and argue in the exact same bait thread on gun rights for the 4000th time.

Attached: IMG_3285.jpg (960x638, 97K)

nothing happened a month ago, nothing will happen now, unless the whole fbi dep gets gased, they will not flip

leftypol has been brigading hard. start informing newfags to stop feeding them. so simple.

Of course they didn't look at the emails, it was illegal for them to look at the emails. Only CNN could at them.

>“Golden Email”
what this buzzword even mean?

captcha related

Attached: stop pls.png (517x515, 667K)

>Huge Wiener problem

Attached: give_me_a_spit_take_skit.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Attached: 3265507F-2A4B-4987-A289-A55BA64843AD-10098-00000B455550CC4F.jpg (507x542, 46K)

kek
reverse holohoax: as more time passes the amount of emails also increases.
Something just occurred to me, Bush 43's administration deleted all their emails post 9/11 without any admonishment or punishment, but the NSA existed and was already collecting data. Could Trump really have it all?

you know what OP, you're alright.

Attached: fresh case.jpg (240x300, 17K)

Fucking happening bout damn time

>also known as Carlos danger

Attached: 1526178005653.jpg (800x800, 217K)

please keep making this thread when this one goes down. the catalog is absolutely retarded. leftypol is sad

I would watch a hilldawg/huma sex tape in a heartbeat

Were they too busy looking for golden showers?

kek

Scissor me timbers!

>The Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Hillary Clinton have a HUGE Weiner problem
best fucking timeline

They just took the Carlos Danger laptop, saw the hillary mail "well might as well add this Bush crap in here and call it day"

>huge weiner
kek, where is the archive faggot?

>amp
get out phoneposter

Wow..it's fucking nothing as usual.
Seems like it's time for everyone here to just have a good sleep and hope for a real happening tomorrow.

>I would watch a hilldawg/huma sex tape in a heartbeat
We would have to find a way to just completely censor hillary

they cut off a childs face and wear it

I imagine there is a delicate timing decision to be made about when to give the arrest order for these criminals, and the only reason it hasn’t been given yet is so more can be ensnared.

At least her hairy twat

I recall from when this first happened that one of the NYPD guys said there was some sick stuff in there. Is there any avenue to get these things or have they been hidden and/or purged by now? It's been almost 2 years

go back to leftypol leaf. humans are talking

What if Trump has all of them and that's how hes been able to stump them so hard?

jeez, you guys are so mean

I'm a pirate

not a leaf

yarr

No shit they did.
youtu.be/s1e-sK4CTIk

>MFW you destroy Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign because you are stupid kike pedophile retard

Attached: anthony+weiner+august+2.jpg (653x367, 36K)

>Shocker #1: Despite everyone’s recognition of the importance of the “explosive” “bomb,” and the “golden emails” on the Weiner laptop, the FBI never even sought to review the “golden” emails. FBI General Counsel Baker pushed hard to expand the application to include those, but Strzok and DOJ prosecutors shot it down.

>Shocker #2: They deliberately ignored the emails between Huma Abedin and others — despite knowing she was a proxy for the Secretary and had lied to them in her interview.

>Federal investigators knew people would email Abedin, and she would print things out for Clinton. Abedin admitted it was easier for her to print things from home in Brooklyn.

>Logically then, it appears it was Abedin who deliberately stripped classified markings from emails to forward the information to Mrs. Clinton so she could then deny ever receiving anything marked classified. It’s called “plausible deniability,” and it was a deliberate and illegal scheme for handling classified information.

>Shocker #3: Over analysts’ objections, the FBI never reviewed the Weiner laptop to determine if it had been compromised by foreign agents despite finding that Huma Abedin had forwarded classified information to it. Those were flagrant violations of 18 U.S.C. §793.

>There are important conclusions from these facts in the inspector general’s report.

>The Weiner laptop almost certainly contains the answers to the public’s questions about all things Clinton — her scandals, the Clinton Foundation pay-to-play, obstruction of justice and also possible espionage act violations.

>The FBI’s claim to have reviewed all the relevant Clinton emails is obviously false.

>The inspector general’s report belies the FBI’s claim to have left no stone unturned.

Attached: nothing.gif (640x327, 2.61M)

Please, Hillary's old snatch is so dried up her crabs carry canteens.

I find it hard to believe trump doesn't know everything. He would never make some of the accusations he makes without already having the proof. He's either tied because he can't show it without damaging a potential case, or he's waiting for the best time

blessed check
and agreed

How come this is never mentioned?
That Clintons lawyers, Cherryl Mills and others, selected the emails they felt was "work-related" and only gave those up.

Attached: 1522755521393.jpg (332x351, 26K)

We already knew this shit.

Midterms?

You can bet your ass they have them and Trump knows. Problem is, he has to take it relatively easy and expose it bit by bit because normies and real boomers have little to no interest. Pretty soon, all the evidence just kind of creeps into everyday conversation and people are saying "fake news", "crooked hillary", and rolling their eyes when they walk past CNN in the airport, or turning the channel when hillary is giving a pathetic commencement speech to 8th graders.

You should expect September, October and November surprises, at this point. Its been a slow build, but when the long fuse ignites, it'll be sitting on a powder keg the size of Alaska.

if that was true they'd already be in prison. don't believe LARPs on Jow Forums nufag

Isn't it odd that Jow Forums knew some of these things years ago? Like the Bundy standoff all being over uraniumONE. That's gonna be the big one that ties it all together I think. When everyone finds out that an American citizen was killed by Federal agents over uranium that was to be sold to NK and IRAN that's when people will hang. The Clinton's getting paid for it and Obama getting his pockets lined out too.

bump for interest

>Crimes against children
>#fraxxledrip

false cause
appeal to authority
composition / division
burden of proof
tu quoquo
the fallacy fallacy (my bad)
personal incredulity

>amp.dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-ignored-golden-emails-and-abedin-messages/

I think this article means the sledgehammer has past he point the strike can be recalled

Ha, huge Weiner Problem.

My Sides!

Attached: IMG_4004.jpg (219x259, 93K)

JFK Jr. For President 2024!!!

I think he faked his death after finding out Hillary was going to kill him.

Attached: jfk_jr-Fit.jpg (1140x818, 132K)

your trips mean nothing to me Q

Do you have full sauce on that?

youtube.com/watch?v=MJsg7_VclVs

So tired of these happenings, but I'l bump it.

this is the only kennedy left and he blew his debut

Attached: 1517399897534.png (645x729, 90K)

Ayo holup.

What?

Proofs please.

cocaine

Obviously something so bad that the FBI will go down for not doing anything about it

I thought that was the frazzledrip video?

IDK the FBI and americans seem pretty dysfunctional to me. That Cunt Clinton should rot in jail but I dont see american goverment smart enough to pull it off. This goes to show how corrupt and ineffective america is, and her allies regret knowing her

bump

The absolute state of Jow Forums.
We can raid a fucking poll but not mass blast this article? I fucking hate you fags. I got 5 bots running right now. Match me!

>huge weiner problem
>"golden" email
The left always projects so I'm guessing there's a sex video with Hillary being peed on.

Go go go, how long will we tolerate Clinton foundation getting off the hook?

>amp.dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-ignored-golden-emails-and-abedin-messages/
Come the fuck on

Attached: chrome_2018-06-24_13-03-55.png (608x85, 6K)

Everyone is barely waking up

Attached: wikileakshappening.jpg (1676x1571, 257K)

I know about that was well. God damn it, I just want the whole shit to crumble down.
Tired of this shitshow.

>huge Weiner

Attached: tfg6vnv.jpg (720x405, 38K)

Ssooo ssslllllleeeeeeeppppppyyyyyyy

It's hard to go to sleep when the posts glow this bright.

Attached: gitdcia.png (1599x852, 1.86M)

Came here to post this

bump

Attached: turi.jpg (2480x3508, 1.9M)

>the FBI’s and DOJ’s “handling” of the “Weiner problem,”

>Trump got rid of NY AG Eric Schniederman who was slow walking, sitting on and/or otherwise obstructing investigations and litigation in NY jurisdiction involving Weiner Laptop, NXIVM cult, Clinton Server, Clinton Foundation and Harvey Weinstein rape allegations, among other things.
>2 weeks after Schniederman resigns as NY AG over rape allegations waged against him, Weinstein flies from LA to be arrested in NY and charged in NY district court, currently serving house arrest in Connecticut
And while everybody gawks at muh Mueller investigation, Howoritz and Huber are in the background laying the grounds for all kinds of happenings leading into November.

Attached: 06CED848-FEC6-44FB-B5FB-CA32CBACC294.jpg (640x430, 84K)

Attached: facebookconfirmedshills.jpg (808x768, 301K)

>At least her hairy twat
No the entirety of her body is straight boner repellant

SAY IT WITH ME
GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Attached: 1464210157947.jpg (1200x731, 277K)

>huge weiner problem

Attached: 1524765324184.jpg (517x768, 99K)

truth ridden trips suggest studies to be accurate

Attached: 45290050-2080-41ED-AD38-5333FADD27B4.jpg (1252x704, 130K)

listen bud if isis was real they’d all be in prison

WEINERgate is the way to meme this, normies love saying weiner.

"Checks" out

Attached: 1527382082877.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

Attached: big.png (683x733, 573K)

bump

Bump

>huma makes my dick hard though
So you're saying you should be hanged, and not even for a half decent looking shitskin no less?

>MFW they stuck 25 centimeters of wood up my ass for it

Attached: 3E7401CB00000578-0-image-a-27_1490033187606.jpg (634x865, 95K)

>she's like a daughter to me
>she's just an aid
Huma and Carlos still breathing is a good
argument against the Clinton Body Count

she can hang off my dick.

Attached: cock dance.webm (720x720, 908K)