Paedophile Hunters Sting A Senior Home Office Official!

youtube.com/watch?v=wUCQ0LnWQCU

"but brits are cucks and dont fight back against the paedos in their nation!"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869737/Home-Office-official-snared-paedophile-hunters-trying-meet-12-year-old-girl-sex.html

British men are fighting back.
youtu.be/4bun2uTEl5I
youtu.be/u-t0a6PdcUk
youtube.com/watch?v=W63A2wU5_lg
youtube.com/watch?v=01JNPLIECAc
youtube.com/watch?v=AdcAdm6vW0M&t=156s
youtube.com/watch?v=Imyd8NBLIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz3FPhh6t8
youtu.be/JpWjT74jeLo

More

youtu.be/e7qxMktORLA
youtube.com/watch?v=pMtZT2FRUBU

Attached: noncecase.png (440x741, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXUQuqIhVFk
liveleak.com/view?i=e26_1416607689&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=dEdZxMeF_CY
youtu.be/u-t0a6PdcUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ngvnSfQMZDU
youtube.com/watch?v=_h_haiTiWaY
youtube.com/watch?v=MjqxDz1t9WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TxdwmqTc1ac
liveleak.com/e/ec0a5fb73993
liveleak.com/e/1affa29be9cb
liveleak.com/e/9b37381fd249
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715159/Shocking-footage-shows-teenage-lynch-mob-beat-Russian-paedophile-thought-going-meet-13-year-old-girl-killed-day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are calvinists so violent?

well too bad now they will get into prison for a longer period than a paki pedophile, because BRITANIA

>all these pedos are mulsims

...just

shut it down

>pubescent
>pedo

Only issue is miscegenation/race mixing
The females should be found male suitors of the same ethnicity when they hit puberty. Get married and start families.

Attached: 1855934_vik_6782.jpg (1000x668, 152K)

Filthy fucking pedo cunt.

?
I'm not sexualizing anyone.
The male and female duties to God and their people is to get married and have families instead of whoring around and (((studying)))

Attached: 800x58941_re_rrsr.jpg (800x800, 128K)

You fuckin dolts. Your GOVERNMENT is the predators. What do you think you've accomplished by turning over a wealthy white man to the UK authorities for grooming? You've done nothing but make sure he's more careful next time, probably to the tune of making the "pay-for-children" industry more desireable.

You brits are STILL cucks because there was lile 15 of you and all you did was have a heart-to-heart chat for YouTube views instead of lynching the bitch or at least assaulting him. Thats the truth.

Fucking pathetic. You're all pathetic. It's why your country is fucked.

And soccer is fucking gay.

To add to that:

You'll break an arm or at least a beer bottle over some other non-pedo Brits head over a gay ass soccer match, well whats your excuse for this? Especially the Muslims who wont even respect you by looking at you. Mohammad was staring at his phone with a smirk in one of these videos. Fucking brits man. In afghanistan we lived in the taliban stronghold the brits couldnt capture. Eat shit.

why are they all muslim men?

Credo-ble sources only, please

You retards should stop referring to them as simply "pedos."
>Pedo=child
>Phile=denoting a fondness for whatever is specified

what a disgusting piece of shit. Imagine just standing there though, I don't think I would be able to, I would have been so triggered that I would have gone physical.

Nah I miss these russian ones where they actually kill people. I remember one of them was a shitskin and they stabbed him in the nuts, he died shortly after. Another one simply got beaten to death and died on a field

Not all of the nonce hunter stings are. Sorry to disappoint.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXUQuqIhVFk

I wish Shane Brannigan was still doing them. He would give the fuckers what they deserve, a lot of other hunters are just too soft.

Attached: brannigan.jpg (224x225, 11K)

Do you have a link to these?

no guns (only shotguns are allowed and they're impractical)

Love these UK sting videos and always subscribe to the channels, but YouTube just keeps deleting them.

sadly no I never saved them either, they used to have a facebook group even but they were banned like in 2014 or something

I think this is the shitskin they stabbed, you see it on the end if it's this movie. As he leaves one guys stabbs him in the nuts from behind
liveleak.com/view?i=e26_1416607689&comments=1

Some of these videos are probably on liveleak, I just have a bit of a hard time finding them

Brits have their own antifa now? Britifa?

This made my day. Thanks Britbro. Only way it could be better is if they executed these pieces of shit.

Attached: 6bvlez-dv9na9qdv8yy.jpg (512x430, 32K)

right, i prefer to call them child fuckers or communists, same shit

wheres the video from the OP?

It will fuck over his life if you make his actions, name and face public.

BUMP

Thank you for sharing that! Brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEdZxMeF_CY

Somewhat agreed, but pregnancies in teens, especially young teens, are far more likely to have health problems. And this is still no reason for a 48 year old man to meet with a 12 year old girl. Gas that fucker.

>find them
>record a video talking to them
>let justice "take care" of them
>within a month they are back at it
>b-but we are fighting back!
you're pathetic god dammit

Justice bump

If he was paki the brit police would be in to save him.

based thanks man

Attached: 1528944846006.jpg (513x486, 26K)

>youtu.be/u-t0a6PdcUk
man I was sure they were going to arrest the guy who got a bit agro at the pedo there, but luckily they let him go. It is very smart of them to have someone in the back with a camera like that, so they can document everything. It's ofc very understandable that he god angry there, and easy to say this but he should have been more cool with cops

>are far more likely to have health problems.
Sure, I'm not saying they get married immediately they should wait at least 2 years after puberty and being courted. It's their choice though.

>And this is still no reason for a 48 year old man to meet with a 12 year old gir
Never stated that.
But she should be being courted by someone closer to her age and of the same ethnicity.

quick question though;
How does this happen inside of a police station?
Not that I'm against a pedo being beaten, but c'mon britbongs..

That's in Ireland.

ah okay excuse the autism
but even then lol

This one is the worst. Just look at this blue haired cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngvnSfQMZDU

How does one go about snaring local pedos without being done for vigilantyism.

Oh shut the fuck up you sperg. He's not encouraging pedophilia, Jesus Christ you faggots think everyone and everything is a pedo. You can't have a reasonable discussion about anything.

why expose pedos at all?
you can make them do shit like in that black mirror episode 'shut up and dance', think about it just blackmail them into doing some chores for you like moving a backpack from a park where you left it to a rally or something, tell them "it's just pot, just go to this location and a person will take it from you and then you're done" but then you call the number and boom

It's not Brits it's you're leaders who dont give a fuck.

>"Anything that has had even a hint of a period is fair game for sex"

Fuck off nonce.

(((pedophile hunters)))

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24-16-31-02.png (720x1280, 341K)

(((pedophile defender)))

pedos took over your government in the 60s/70s and have been slowly removing people who are by the book/for the good of all and replacing them with their fellow pedos, enforcers, human trafficker affiliates, and liberal fucking idiots who either "feel bad for pedos" or are just too stupid to do their job and can't see what is going on
if you wanted normal change and have all these scumbags cleaned out, you would have protested and moved back in the late 90's, EARLY 2000's but its too late. they have completely taken over your police force and local governments
good for you guys for cracking down on these pieces of shit pedos, but its just gonna get the regular people thrown in prison where the corrupt govt/police pay off some scum to fuck you up or worse in prison

>spotted the paki

(((brits attacking border security agents)))

He's a fucking nonce you dumb cunt.

does anyone know what kinda of jailtime these shits get btw?

>Wanting decency, morality, no degeneracy, marriage, family for your own people specifically European means I'm a "paki"
Without order or traditions you have only yourselves to blame for the situation you're in.

Attached: EJETJ6RJK.jpg (1280x1098, 340K)

what a piece of shit, straight out of anitfa by the looks of it too

Just finished watching both parts. He is the absolute worst groomer and what he has said in his chats is appaling. Saying to 14 year old that if he didnt love him he would be left with a bleeding arse. Gay pedos are the worst.

Asian men in Britain receive no jail time. They don’t knkw any better so it’s unfair to prosecute. OP and the men in the video will definitely serve time for racism.

This disgusting barbarous vigilanteeism would never happen in Germany it's illegal and sick you dogs would go to prison

Attached: 1527439123777.png (1149x1400, 154K)

It would never happen because your cuck police would lock them away for exposing migrant crimes

based

wow. my GF lives in northamptonshire. gonna have to show her this haha. great work. the quicker we form the civilian task force, and remove the power of the police, the better

if she's had her period it's by definition not pedophilia. it's hebephilia

Just finished first part here, fucking sicko
>part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=_h_haiTiWaY

I've seen all movies pasted here, these people hunting seem quite routines in this. Most people would have just lost it and gone medieval on them, and then you get jailed instead

what a disgusting cunt.

Attached: 1509195919651.jpg (626x626, 51K)

Retard. That's demonstrably untrue, look up the number of Muslims in prison.

brit bongs why aren't you killing these guys when you sting em

>digits
also don't they get even worse while serving prison time?

The guy would've been beaten up here only for his looks because he looks gay,let alone a pedophile

>some fucking cunt trying to date a 14yo

I'm pretty sure there are bigger problems to 'hunt' out there, but well, not a bad hobbie if you earn youtube revenue too tbqh

>the cuck brit faggot government sides with Muslims because they're degenerate violent fuckwits
It makes sense now.

this piece of shit has been trying to groom at least 20 children which they found out.
youtube.com/watch?v=MjqxDz1t9WQ

>Robert Nutbeam
>nutbeam
>nut
>beam
holy fucking shit that is a perfect name for a sex offender

He works (or worked) as a supervisor at Smiggle in Winchester which is a childrens stationary shop.

His FB and full address are the first few results froma cursorary google

I just hope they get a long prison sentence for this shit, but I fear they don't.

pedophile detected

i think what they're doing is good, but they're not beating anyone up and they're not naming the jew or the race question.

Oh no, this one even has a wife and what appears to be two teenage sons....
youtube.com/watch?v=TxdwmqTc1ac

imagine being his wife or sons there.. hey your father is a pedo... that's so fucked up

Holy shit that's awesome

Attached: sketch-1528362815408.png (1123x720, 1005K)

No idea where this is, but this one is lit beaten to death kek
liveleak.com/e/ec0a5fb73993
>holland
liveleak.com/e/1affa29be9cb
>russia
liveleak.com/e/9b37381fd249
>russia
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715159/Shocking-footage-shows-teenage-lynch-mob-beat-Russian-paedophile-thought-going-meet-13-year-old-girl-killed-day.html

trying to find this group in russia there that made lots of these videos. I don't remember what they are called or anything

That's a good beginning

Exactly we live in semantic warfare, we should call em pedocriminal.

Sargoy of Mossad did a video about it where he went into detail of about how prisons have essentially become Jihad training centres where they forceably convert members to Islam and beat and kill people who refuse to join and the guards are too cowardly to do anything about it.

>blackmailing pedos to do crimes that likely give them lower sentences while also engaging in criminal behaviour that is putting yourself in high risk of being jailed
Brilliant, Radowan.