Jade Helm : Three Years Later

>US Government is trafficking children 100s of miles away from the border to the East Coast
>Children are being held in "private facilities" many owned and operated by the (((Catholic))) Church and Private Military Groups
>Most of the holding facilities in Texas are former Walmarts seized by the government during the Jade Helm operation and converted into (((FEMA))) Camps
So not only are children being trafficked to Pedos connected to Trump, the government is doing a dry run for when they declare indefinite martial law.
No one is reporting this. Alex Jones has sold out to power.Its happening and everyone is so distracted by the JEW YORK CITY media reality TV MEME puppet president. You assholes have actually cased what you feared. This will not end with TDOTR. There will not be a "Based Ethnostate".
THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT WILL WIN AND WE WILL ALL DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 38C4CD02-FA4D-430B-B3C7-DDB957A9C4CE.jpg (750x748, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just love wild accusations with no proof.

>So not only are children being trafficked to Pedos connected to Trump

I was referring to this statement.

They are just holding the children of illegal aliens while the parents are tried for their crime. No recent president has done more to combat human trafficking than Trump.

Fuck you kike. You know it's true

Attached: 1529432893193m.jpg (1024x701, 84K)

Attached: img_8914.jpg (492x219, 33K)

Trump has ridden the Lolita Express. Children are not just being held at the border. Manny getting shipped to NYC and Michigan to be placed in (((Foster Care))). If you don’t think any of those kids are getting trafficked you’re a retard.

This isn’t pizza gate or the camp in Arizona. This is the government and private military industrial complex trafficking children. Wake up.

Attached: FF3FBBEF-22D0-4802-BEE4-222802E895FF.jpg (940x460, 58K)

But I thought Obama was the one who did this first?
So how can Trump miss a year and have a 200% increase in illegal crossings from last year be doing more?

Im woke nigga. Fucking Kushers a satanist, so's Ivanka, and Trumpy too. The Clintons, Obama, etc. All satanic. We're in real trouble here if we dont start murdering these fucks RIGHT NOW

Attached: C38G-4UVcAA4ciH.jpg (876x875, 85K)

I might as well report myself

Attached: 1444009387824.png (1366x728, 192K)

JIDF doing damage control for the Trump/Clinton Zionist Satanist Cabal

this picture was debunked m8

this picture was debunked m8

Wat

Well what do you propose we do? Nothing?

>This isn’t pizza gate or the camp in Arizona. This is the government and private military industrial complex trafficking children.

Those are the same things. Years ago people were calling it Pedowood because they hadn't yet realized the connections to governments were all maintained at the highest levels, thought it was just rich influential media types trying to fuck with shit. It's so much worse than a camp in Arizona or a town in California. It's literally every country, at the highest levels and then all the way back down to the grunt levels too. There aren't "a few" dirty cops and politicians in Great Britain keeping those gangs safe. MOST of their police force is in on it. That's why it works at all. Same here. Same everywhere else.

Right down to the local pizza parlor or mattress store

Attached: GIRxh8r.jpg (583x404, 26K)

we have a lot of work to do

Proofs?

the person who posted the image knew it was obama.
the person behind this bot will be eviscerated

Attached: 1529449157711.png (848x603, 653K)

Checked. This was from a party on Trumps inauguration night. The satanists were celebrating

>Alex Jones has sold out to power.

sage

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov.png (488x693, 98K)

go back to your shitty Jow Forums discord, no one is falling for this shitting forced meme.

>2 different ID's
>2 seconds between posts
wewlad

Looking at the satanic calendar the 19th was for Satanic Revels and the next week was preparation for Feb 2nd's Candlemas:
>theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
I'm tempted to say they've been performing all their rituals in hopes they work against Trump

any good info on this obama satan dress stuff?

Attached: 1529441385355.jpg (3138x2282, 987K)

Attached: Otranny 1.png (2486x1597, 2.91M)

Let's not forget about the $65,000 charge to the taxpayers for Obama's "hot dogs"

this some interesting stuff, I wonder why would she even consider photoshopping Obama into the dress, or was it real? Who was before Obama in that dress I wonder. Anyway the symbology is pretty strong with Michelle looking like a tranny and Obama being like a dickless cuccboi LOL

murdering them is what they want. because that makes YOU satanic too.

what they don't want is you reading the Bible and suffering until Christ comes back to actually wipe them out for good

Also, "kek" is the sound a sacrifice makes when stabbed in the throat choking out.

It's also the 11th letter (favorite of masons)

masons and satanists invented all of Jow Forums culture to replace actual Christian truthers that were finding out too much during the Bush years and Obama years. The elite basically false flagged Obama as the source of all evil (rather the just a puppet) as misdirection so they could pull an "orange is the new black" and suddenly make all the things Obama did appealing to the more idiotic of the conspiracy crowd by giving them a right wing flare (such as Fema camps).

Notice the new campaign to smear "boomers" , is specifically only targeted at the Christian ones. This all started on 8ch, with Freemason Jim Watkins in charge (he's a boomer himself btw making all these anti boomer tirades moot)

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

and yeah, there I said it

90's-00's Christian Truther movement >>> anything Jow Forums has ever done. Jow Forums is just a satanic psyop board with roots in Project Mayhem/burning man CIA nigger anarchism

Hello Mr. Shill Bot

even goddamn GLP and Lunatic outpost, despite being literally run from Government servers, had better posters than Jow Forums .

once I deprogrammed from the chan/meme brainwash I realized this

All empires fall. They are eating themselves desu. Problem with evil is it can't stand being number 2, so they will always fight for dominance, and in the process destroy each other.

checked
it is real.
about michelle, #20 in the img related.
and going back to the satanic calendar Jan 19th is the Satanic Revels night, the picture was uploaded the next day, both of the Obama's are satanists who are connected by the artists that created the outfit just proves that they both are sabbatean-frankist satanists

Attached: Mistress of the Revels.jpg (709x2127, 364K)