Name the 5 best states to live in the USA

Name the 5 best states to live in the USA.

Attached: 440px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names_2.svg.png (440x272, 62K)

north carolina

Attached: BE24DA6A-0402-4019-A9D1-3D2B215CD344.jpg (1536x2048, 770K)

Washington (no state income tax)
Oregon (no state sales tax)
Maine (Barely any POC)
Vermont (Barely any POC)
normally I'd put Colorado on the list but its turning to shit so Hawaii

This is my pick as well.

Ftfy:

Washington (don't let the rumors fool you about the amount of marxists)
Oregon
Maine
Virginia
Montana

California, New York, Washington, Colorado and Massachusetts

Washington
North Carolina
Oregon
Colorado
Texas

Texas would be at the top of the list if it had redeeming in natural features.

>California
>New York

Hahaha, just stay up there buddy. You're so naive...

Canada

north dakota

>Maine
Is it so good? Plan to visit Bangor and smoke some weed in the forest.

Which states are most white ?

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire.

>Virginia
Fuck off, we're full.

Everything that matters happens in California.
This triggers the American. Truth hurts.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F20161115_GDP.jpg (1280x868, 79K)

Kys yourself

California is 50/50 in poverty. I'm not missing anything.

North Dakota,
Massachusetts,
Maine,
Arizona (if you aren't affraid beaner gangs),
Texas (if you aren't affraid beaner gangs).

Anyone who says Colorado is wrong. It's going to shit here

5 New York
4 New Jersey
3 Texas
2 Cali
1 Florida

Attached: 7574_2346_646.png (646x937, 52K)

>Virginia
Kek have you been here?
It's full of niggers, beanere, Pajeets and God damn California transplants.
NoVA needs to be walled off.

1. The one with the cheapest plane ticket out

>ignores that California is literally bankrupt

Attached: 1522246926102.jpg (600x337, 25K)

You really believe Jew York and Commiefornia are good places to live???
Holy Kek! Thanks for laughs!

Attached: CostlyDownrightGreatdane-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.29M)

>t. butthurt rural retard

In no particular order,

CA - nice weather, basically everything you could ask for, jobs, beautiful people, etc.
NY - basically just for NYC which is, let's be honest, the hub of worldwide commerce.
TN - if you are retired and want an outdoorsy life.
CO - if you are a stoner ski bum.
HI - Basically it is paradise. The fact that more people haven't included it shows how many idiots there are here.

California
Texas
Oregon
Arizona
Maine

Northern Idaho
Northwest Montana
Vermont
Maine
Washington

France, UK, Germany, Sweden and of course Ukraine

I just visited New York. It's fine but there are many shitskins and jews and the streets smell like sewage and piss

Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Vermont, and Florida

we need more right-wingers tho.

I LIVE in Jew York, you smug fag

>NYC is minority white
>infrastructure is at a third world level with subway platforms literally collapsing and piles of human shit on the streets and subway cars
>mayor is literally opening municipally funded crack dens

Cuckifornia is essentially Mexico north thanks to the crypt keeper they have as governor and their fed reps in DC are actually retarded. (see Pelosi, Harris, (((Feinstein))) ).

Isn't it a featureless, cold wasteland?

from someone who's been to 48 states and lived in 10

>washington
>oregon
>idaho
>montana
>wyoming

yes they are all in the same region and yes there is a reason for this. honorable mention:
>western/northern michigan
>western north carolina
>maine
>anything rural on the west half of the country

Absolutely. Colorado used to be great, now it's turning into California Jr.

Attached: commiefornia.jpg (534x1024, 84K)

the funny thing about washington leftists is that they are often the kind that hate jews just as much as people on the far right.

Maine is beautiful in late summer and early autumn. Definitely visit. Make sure you try a lobster boil by the seashore.

Would like to know your reasoning for your picks please.

>Idaho

Yuck. I visited there once and saw more Mexicans in a week than I did during the entire 15 years I lived in California.

the problem is summer in Maine only lasts like four hours.

South Dakota
Arizona
Texas
Montana
Wyoming

> California

Lifetime Alimony after 10 years? No thanks.

The fact that Hawaii has only been mentioned once shows how stupid most people here are.

Hawaii is only like 20% white with insane costs of living and tons of homeless meth addicts right?

What the fuck do you know about it, Jap?

the personality of the locals, the access to wilderness, and available opportunities, washington being the pinnacle and I live here yet again after traveling the entire country for years for a reason.

the south has great people but is lacking in wilderness and opportunity. most of the midwest is the same. the northeast has the worst people, no wilderness, and opportunity is very locally dependent, focused, and competitive. the southwest has shitty people but plenty of wilderness and opportunity.

What about the gun laws in Hawaii? This is the main deterrent.

Attached: thinkagain.jpg (370x229, 39K)

that's only plausible if you were in one specific tiny part of southwestern idaho and have avoided the entire southern half of california.

I looked into this. North Dakota is the best. Lowest crime and unemployment, most disposable income, red state, 3rd highest average IQ, pretty white. Unfortunately they are also accepting the most refugees per capita of all the states. I'm in Texas and thinking about moving north. Southern states are full of shit skins and it's a matter of time before they go blue. North or North West is the only option.

I will always bless the day my parents moved down from Pennsylvania and started a family in Texas. Never plan on leaving.

Attached: 20180301_184140.jpg (3264x1836, 902K)

have you been to hawaii? tourist beaches are fun to visit, not fun to live around.

>the northeast has the worst people, no wilderness, and opportunity is very locally dependent, focused, and competitive
t. went to Boston and claimed he knows the Northeast

have you been there in winter?

Stay out of my state faggots.

Los Alamos

I've been to every state in the northeast, lived in maine and connecticut. There is no worse portion of the united states when it comes to personality of the people.

>TN - if you are retired and want an outdoorsy life.
No don't move to Tennessee. It is super hot and really humid. It is awful there. Don't move there. If you must be sure to move to Memphis or Nashville those are the only good places. Don't move to rural shitholes. Don't move to Tennessee.

Virginia AT OR WEST OF LYNCHBURG is comfy AF.

Avoid (((NOVA))) and Nigmond/Richmond.

How do you generally accept slavs in the states? FYI we're not white. We're mongols

>New Hampshire
I liked it but the weather was fucked. Arrived in snow, two days later it was 26 degrees, the day after it was snowing again.

All you need is a 50k down payment and 91% repayment in interest. Very affordable, idk y millenials still rent

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

you wish you were mongols and not people herded by mongols like animals

I do fine. But I'm only about 30% Slav, rest is other European stuff.

t. Amerimutt

1-West Virginia
2-North Dakota
3-Utah
4-South Dakota
5-Kentucky

Ordered by lowest amount of hillary votes at places trump or rhand won primaries

That's where I live :D

110K here has me living like a fucking Pharaoh. Fuck New York lol.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x500, 38K)

Boston is not the northeast.

Asheville will be one of the first places fire bombed and gassed.

What a shit list.

>CA
No.
>NY
Everything outside of NYC and Albany are good.
>TN
Stay out of Memphis and Nashville and it's nice.
>CO
All cities are trash. If you want to live in the rural areas or mountains it's alright though.
>HI
Good if you're brown. Filled with victimhood somoans, spics and chinks, and some bad roads and also active fucking volcanoes. Pretty much stay out of tropical areas if you're white, it's not healthy for us.

Pothead / possible faggot detected lol

Attached: 2.png (420x420, 165K)

What about Wisconsin? My family is leaving Colorado and returning to Wisconsin. Colorado has become so unaffordable and overrun with transplants. It's unlivable these days.

Attached: IMG_2626.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Thanks.

if you're not morbidly obese the Wiscahnsinites will follow you on their fat people scooters shouting "shame shame shame" until you gain the requisite 240lbs of blubber to fit in.

Why are mentally retarded here saying California?

I'm 100% cлaвянин and I never had any issues in Philadelphia and New York, where I lived for 15 years. When I moved to the South, I became more of a minority but it doesn't matter because I make bank and have a Russian fiancée, what else is there to want in life? I could care less if others accept me or not.

Attached: images2.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Attached: 1520237788521.jpg (530x398, 44K)

NoVA and DC should merge and become their own state.

My distant cousins ; ]

Attached: Mongol_amazing_facts_1.jpg (716x474, 51K)

White man's weather. Worth it.

>no mention of Michigan
We own most of the fresh water, learned how to keep our lefties contained, keep our natural resources untapped & have well connected militias..???

the coldest ones.

The ones in the top right

Hai brotha we musta kill da JOO and preservu our sarma and smacku tha niggu-manu he a bad mumbo jumbo for sure

Geographic location is completely irrelevant to world commerce in this day and age

This is why we should nuke Canada.

Pennsylvania reporting in. Specifically a suburb about 30 mins outside Philly.

R8 me.

Fear and misery

boring but cool houses