Brit/pol/: Based Oswald Mosley Edition

>Brexit result reaps reward for investors
express.co.uk/news/politics/978736/brexit-news-investors-embrace-risks-healthy-stock-market

>Brigitte Nielsen, 54, gives birth to fifth child and reveals cute name of her first daughter
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6610957/brigitte-nielsen-54-gives-birth-baby-girl/

>Murder investigation launched after woman found ‘stabbed to death’ in back garden
metro.co.uk/2018/06/23/murder-investigation-launched-woman-found-stabbed-death-back-garden-7654966/

>Senior Home Office official caught by BASED Paedo Hunters
youtube.com/watch?v=wUCQ0LnWQCU

Attached: downwithmosley.jpg (1020x931, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtu.be/eYI683KGpDk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rrXR6n0RTY
youtube.com/watch?v=XBtBkyvgF1g
youtu.be/YKWGQyz-oLw
youtube.com/watch?v=_v2exWrsGOc
youtube.com/watch?v=_e2igZexpMs
youtube.com/watch?v=b1z4JfxFb6c
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
youtu.be/poivj-zUCiQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44142843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Oswald Blair(1).jpg (649x815, 116K)

FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME

Attached: 1528698320487.png (800x571, 344K)

I'm livid.... emo deano's gone and bloody pulled YET AGAIN

Attached: IMG_1554.png (750x1334, 2.12M)

I think it's just so funny that people on the BBC love talking down to Trump but they don't realize that if America stopped caring about Britain that Britain would be in a far worse state than it is now. To add to that, the world would be utter and complete chaos having to live under a racially hegemonic society.

Here in the US, we are multicultural, therefore we understand other societies throughout the world, thus everyone thrives and prospers when we rule. You lost your empire because you weren't multicultural and everyone in your colonies hated you and overthrew the local governments. It wasn't even americas fault

fuck off nonce

Attached: dafne-schippers-netherlands-sprinter-20.jpg (720x720, 134K)

JORDAN HENDERSON LOOKS SO FIT

enjoy your multiple (you)s

I wish you would stop "caring" about Britain considering all you've done the past 80 years is fuck us.

Attached: eddies.png (975x1278, 81K)

spot this retard

then this retard

then unsurprised when it's the same retard

Eddie is 34

Who are you?

Attached: 1501383930076.png (338x253, 92K)

Don't engage him. He's a fetishist and a degenerate.

Attached: IMG_1565.jpg (1536x1594, 367K)

please don't be like that daffers

Attached: dafne-schippers-netherlands-sprinter-22.jpg (720x720, 108K)

hehe

Attached: IMG_1563.jpg (494x361, 57K)

Don't speak to me, runt.

Attached: 1514538338505.jpg (560x577, 35K)

Attached: IMG_1561.jpg (375x525, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Attached: england.jpg (900x600, 276K)

just had a wank to this photo lads AMA

Attached: panama.jpg (2048x1568, 880K)

>2018 World cup
>Deano managed to score tickets to England vs Panama of hiss mate Daz
>Spent a week havin' a proper laff gettin' sunburnt at the poolside with the lads
>Even chirpsed a russian bird by the bar, she acted like she wasn't interested but she snuck a look at me budgie smugglers
>Thought this country was supposed to be a right arsehole crack den but it's actually pretty lush
>Day of the match and Daz has been tanking it for 24 hours straight, barfs over the rail onto the tier below, fuckin' lad
>The match kicks off just as Deano gets the pints in, 6 pints each should do us for the half
>BOSH BOSH BOSH fackin' goal after goal, this was worth the 4k Deano threw down on the tickets and hotel
>5 goals in and Deano's steaming England are smashing it and the crowd's chanting "It's comin;, football's comin' 'ome"
>Deano's phone goes off and he checks, it's Alicia
>She says there's been a problem with the house, probably that bloody leaky double glazing Deano thinks
>She say's she's going to stay at Umbekwe's house tonight
>He's a proper lad that Umbekwe, smashed Deano at fifa when he came over to visit but he's a right laff
>Kane slots another one in, crowd goes nuts pints go flying, Daz throws up on his lap, fully unconscious
>"It's coming home" Deano murmurs to himself grinning

fuck it, best thing that could happen to Deano anyway, time for his to find a nice loyal Russian girl to settle down with

DEANO DEANO DEANOOOOO

0/10

that was a shiter

Attached: IMG_1562.jpg (500x334, 40K)

>He hates all the memes that are produced here
>He hates the community that is Brit/pol/
>He has done everything he can to disrupt, attack and destroy this place.

Why are you even here?

Attached: 1529337634736.png (900x900, 259K)

Reminder that EEA citizens literally pay more into the state than native Brits and EEA citizens take.

Attached: DgN_87RXUAAPa2H (1).jpg (960x960, 182K)

Fuck off, brainlet.

Attached: 1511433669162.png (228x239, 25K)

youtu.be/eYI683KGpDk

youtube.com/watch?v=4rrXR6n0RTY

Attached: 1529338920683.jpg (1000x749, 112K)

Hot

I win

youtube.com/watch?v=XBtBkyvgF1g

>not posting the better version

I hate it lads, I fucking hate it. I know it makes me a snob but I don't care, I lift 4 times a week and am more athletic than 90% of the fat, balding cunts cooped up in the pub right now.

I hate the flags with "ENGLAND" emblazoned on them, I hate the fat cunts getting shitfaced, I hate them screaming at the TV for some fucking nog, I hate the thousands of pounds they pour into this meaningless wankfest, I hate the fact that little kids look up to them and emulate them, I hate the adverts, I hate the chants, I hate the money involved, I hate the arab and jewish owners, I hate the bulletins on the news every hour, I hate the obsession with the look of the players as if it's a fashion show, I hate the people that watch it, and I hate the people that are playing it. And I hate the fact that I can't tell them to shove it up their arse when one of them asks me "did you see the game last night?"

that film was fucking RACIST mate
youtu.be/YKWGQyz-oLw

Attached: IMG_1564.jpg (300x225, 26K)

that version is shite

We hate them too.

Expect Eddie to rush to their defence like he does automatically with the Police, retard babies being born, Christianity and sexual abuse in barracks.

Attached: noffa2.png (623x577, 19K)

aye I get you
I reckon at some point I'll be dragged into going down the pub for it, it's fucking awkward standing there apathetically smiling while everyone else goes fucking mental when 'we' score a goal
just don't get it mate

just a little bit

youtube.com/watch?v=_v2exWrsGOc

it did at least have the excuse that it was about the melting pot of immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=_e2igZexpMs

Attached: WE.jpg (907x605, 66K)

>Be a young and impressionable Eddie. First year in barracks.
>Getting to know all of your mates. You've made good friends with one of the more experienced soldiers and he's taken a real liking to you
>Go down to the bar with all of the lads, what a fucking riot, Sgt Smithster is a fucking legend. Always slapping my arse, proper teambuilder he is.
>Neck a few cheeky scoops, haha fucking Sapper Danny! He sure can neck his lagers. Drank six in an hour and he still can handle more!
>Suddenly, Sgt Smithster shouts out "HAHAHA LETS ALL GET NAKED LADS!! Naked Bar! Naked Bar!"
>What the fuck is this.
>You protest loudly. Saying you won't do this. You won't get naked in front of all of these higher ranking males. A few other new recruits join in with you.
>Smithster and his mates stop laughing and smiling. They get right up in your face and start screaming at you
>"LISTEN HERE SUNSHINE, IN THIS UNIT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU AREN'T BUILT FOR THE ARMY. GET YOUR FUCKING KNOB OUT AND SHOW IT TO US. HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION IF YOU'RE SCARED OF SHOWING US YOUR ARSE AND COCK?"
>You tremble with fear. Sgt Smithster and his mates are incredibly threatening and both larger and more intimidating than the ones protesting
>You all pull down your pants and shuffle single file into the toilets with them around your ankles. Sgt Smithster laughs and waits by the door, slapping each your arses as you filter into the lavatory
>One new squaddie goes mad with fear and shame, he tries to bolt but one of Sgt Smithsters mates chases him and start beating him up over a pub table. The staff remain silent.
>"Okay lads!" Sgt Smithster exclaims. Grab the willy to your right and start jerking it! Nice and slow at first. Lovely cocks lads. You aren't proper soldiers though until you do it with me!"
>You smile. You've finally been accepted. This is what it means to be a soldier. Sgt Smithster winks at you.
>Only two more bummings till you're a full blown squaddie.

Attached: Eddie - Born to run.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

>I hate the flags with "ENGLAND" emblazoned on them
you hate patriotism

>I hate the fat cunts getting shitfaced
you hate people enjoy themselves

>I hate them screaming at the TV for some fucking nog
you're racist

>I hate the thousands of pounds they pour into this meaningless wankfest
why? it's not really meaningless if it brings so much emotion to the world

>I hate the fact that little kids look up to them and emulate them
you hate the fact that kids inspire to become successful athletes???

>I hate the adverts
BBC doesn't have adverts, if it's on ITV: do something else whilst the adverts are on???

>I hate the chants
you hate people enjoying themselves

>I hate the money involved,
you said this alredady

>I hate the arab and jewish owners
this is international football, there is no owners

>I hate the bulletins on the news every hour
ignore them?

fuck off

You fucking cretin. This is what Goalposting was trying to show you, you fool. The white working class, the only means to achieve that goal, is now utterly complicit (and even cheers on) it's own destruction. They sing fucking hymns to nigger footballers and gorge on curries and kebabs. If 1400 white working class kids getting raped for decades is not enough to wake them up, nothing is.

Now I suggest to you to read that bit in 1984 when O'Brien utterly BTFO Winston about his delusion about proles. They will NEVER rise up. They're cattle at this point, happily mooing to themselves while their children are reared for slaughter and their udder pumped dry.

You're deluded if there's any solution to this problem. The only people who wake up, wake up to a New Nightmare - the horrible fever dream where they are aware of all this madness, and go insane realising that if you try to wake others up, you get attacked.

>why? it's not really meaningless if it brings so much emotion to the world

Emotion to what end? Oh wow ngubu put ball in net, haven't seen that one a million times

lot of hate for someone on a board with common themes of nationalism. Everytime you say you want immigrants out you are choosing those 'fat cunts' over educated and fit people from overseas.

Attached: 180197.jpg?imwidth=768.jpg (768x768, 81K)

Respond to me again and I'll fucking shoot you.

Attached: 1520376028558.jpg (700x786, 204K)

Attached: 180197.jpg?imwidth=777.jpg (960x960, 132K)

This was just posted by a group called Generation Identity. They stretch across several European countries, but all branches have been banned from Facebook. They currently now primarily operate on Twitter.

What do you think guys? #bantheburqa ?

Why don't we get it trending?

Attached: photo_2018-06-24_15-04-31.jpg (1200x600, 207K)

Attached: 1499778844247.gif (500x364, 983K)

Imagine hating fun hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Go shill your group somewhere else.

Attached: 1513353951206.jpg (351x390, 58K)

Immigrants being removed is the first step, the second is gassing AT LEAST 10% of our own population

you seen mad

>it's coming home

youtube.com/watch?v=b1z4JfxFb6c

Has anyone else noticed the (((tommy Robinson))) threads just completely disappear over night? Especially the ones calling for violent uprising? Someone kept saying they were mossad ops to oust the UK government so a pro Israeli leader could be installed like in Ukraine.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

youtu.be/poivj-zUCiQ

Attached: 1515932463804.jpg (313x382, 93K)

If any nation collectively pissed its pants as much about anything other than sport it would be classed as group hysteria

I'm not anti-fun in the least, I don't like canal boating or metal detecting either but I'll never get pissed off about the fact that I don't like them, because at least those activities are less collectively autistic than memeball

Nice LARP, it's never going to happen by the way

You mean that period when most brits are asleep? Amazing. Perhaps you could find lord lucan as a follow up sherlock...

Think bigger.

as true as that is
this is the special season when it matters to most
in a sense all the millions of seemingly pointless games lead to this moment

>disappear overnight
>thinks its literal
I meant there haven't been any for a week or so now.

Attached: 1516703233397.jpg (3000x1988, 505K)

But why does it matter, surely something like the premier league ought to be the pinnacle of the sport, in nation matches you're just linking up a bunch of random players based on nationality who don't even see each other until 12 months before they're due to play

The world cup is a less meaningful version of the game but for some reason it matters more

The thing is that when the national team for the national sport performs England tends to be uplifted and more people are proud to be part of the country.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44142843 After the recent studies about how young people aren't proud to be English it takes a national team to uplift the spirits. While some supporters are thuggish don't underestimate the English pride which arises during the world cup. At a time when people are losing faith in the country memeball is a good way to assist social cohesion and make people believe in England again.

You mean those civil war threads? Lad who was doing those has moved in here now after those lost traction. He was supposed to be posting pics from the march yesterday but didnt.

"Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbours, films, football, beer, and above all, gambling, filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult. A few agents of the Thought Police moved always among them, spreading false rumours and marking down and eliminating the few individuals who were judged capable of becoming dangerous; but no attempt was made to indoctrinate them with the ideology of the Party. It was not desirable that the proles should have strong political feelings. All that was required of them was a primitive patriotism."
I know "WE'RE LIVIN' IN NINTEEN EIGHTY-FOUR OMG!!!" is overdone but fucking hell.

Attached: 1506909677838.jpg (480x513, 27K)

If nationalism can only be coherently maintained through this shit then it's not actually real, is it

And why do we want cohesion? At this point you're just papering over the cracks

You hate it because it should be an outing of patriotic spirit and celebration of our nation - yet it is exists as a glorification of diversity, #ThisGirlCan progressivism and associated minority pandering within national team-linked advertising and media saturation.

It has been co-opted to promote an England that should not exist, and the people down the pub you describe are too ill-informed to know otherwise.

The sort who, passing by, would cheer a roadkill badger provided someone had painted the Cross of St George over its lifeless white head.

Why be nationalistic for a country which never wins anything internationally? Beating other countries in a competition is an amazing way to generate nationalism, for example on a more local level the atmosphere when Leicester won the Premier League a couple of years ago was incredible and if the whole country felt it it'd give people pride in England.

>Why be nationalistic for a country which never wins anything internationally?

I'm asking: why be nationalistic over a meme sport?

I agree with you. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: LittlePepeThumbsUp.png (640x570, 111K)

What you lads eating for din dins? I’m so hungry, I thought I’d start early. Almost done with a plate of spagbol

Attached: 5893E544-211A-437F-988E-CEEDADC0220C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.7M)

Why is your spaghetti chopped up like that

And the absolute STATE of that sauce/pasta ratio

Just calling it a meme doesn't counter the argument, it's an international tournament which is one of the most watched over the entire world. More people in this country watched the match against Tunisia than the Royal Wedding, people care about the sport more then our royalty at this point and if people feel by proxy they're stronger than the other country by beating them in a match it's only a good thing.

I can’t stand it either.

>people care about the sport more then our royalty at this point

Now you're starting to understand my point

Again, I do not want this kind of faux cohesion to continue to propagate, I want us to fall into the abyss faster, and this footie 'nationalism' is only prolonging the inevitable

I hate it when people use 'tea' instead of 'dinner'. Just seems to fucking pleb-like and cringeworthy. Irritates me a lot more than it should.

>Cookin' me tea

Attached: NorfFC2.png (1545x961, 50K)

>why is your spaghetti chopped up like that?
Like what? I don’t understand what’s wrong with it
>sauce/pasta ratio
Yh I like a lot of meat and sauce. I’ve never understood why people never do half and half. They always add lots of spaghetti but they add a fucking tiny amount of meat and sauce. I don’t get it

Why don't you lads take the alternative to the black pill?

Why don't you just take the Goalpill.
It's simple. Stop worrying about the state of this nation and its peoples, stop worrying about the death of our society and the death of our culture.

Just buy two four packs of Carling, a box of Greggs sausage rolls or Pukka Pies, go and purchase the full sky sports package, Norf F.C/Souf F.C shirt and sink into beautiful football induced bliss as you cheer on Ngubu/Mgwembe scoring a cheeky one just before half time.
Be sure to get mates with similar aspirations and HUGE love of football. Eat as many curries, kebabs and pakoras as your rapidly growing gut can hold and just forget about this nightmare.

Absolve yourself of the horrors and stresses of living in Britain in the 21st century. Soon the only worry you'll concern yourself with is if your favourite team wins this season or or if Khalid will be transferring from Souf to Norf F.C.

It's time to transform into pic related.

Come, come and join us.

Take the Goalpill.

Attached: 1527177748589.png (579x536, 30K)

You "nationalists" just don't get it, do you? There is no nation left to be "patriotic" about. Hoping to revive the spirit of nationalism through participation in an international surrogate activity tournament is useless, because globalisation and advanced modern technology has essentially eradicated the majority of nation states in all but name only.

Turn off your televisions and think you brainwashed morons.

>Like what? I don’t understand what’s wrong with it

It looks like it's been either chopped after cooking or you snapped the strands in half before boiling

If you want to fall into the abyss faster then don't bring everyone else down with you. I and a large amount of the country are enjoying the hysteria and pride caused by football and if you don't enjoy it then just don't watch. Footie nationalism has been integral to our culture for centuries and it will be integral too it for the foreseeable future

Lord Harold, Earl of Kane
His boots were made of gold
His shining eyes, his noble grace
So brave like men of old
He scored a goal for cheering lad
And one for crying babe
A third he scored to tearful joy
Rewarding hope we gave
Tonight we raise our empty glass
He'll see those minarets
And the daylight starts to wane
The wind will seem to whisper softly 'Goodnight Harry Kane.'

Yh I snapped the strands in half. I kinda have to because my stockpot is tiny. I’ve done it without snapping the strands and it works fine but I find snapping easier and I honestly don’t notice any difference when I’m eating it.

>I hate it when people use 'tea' instead of 'dinner'

You have to go back, son.

Faux nationalism, in which africans dress up and perform in other countries costumes. A multicultural, kick-it-out spectacle of diversity to show the plebs old englands not done yet, everythings fine...

>If you want to fall into the abyss faster then don't bring everyone else down with you. I and a large amount of the country are enjoying the hysteria and pride caused by football and if you don't enjoy it then just don't watch.

I'm not going out and bombing Wembley, am I? I'm just venting on brit/pol/ and calling you out as the mongs that you are

>Footie nationalism has been integral to our culture for centuries and it will be integral too it for the foreseeable future

Integral does not mean singular.

You and a large amount of the country ought to be culled. Keep doing what you're doing and you will bring that about soon enough.

Microdick manlet japs can't compete with the almighty KARA BOGA

So how do we actually fix Britain? Will there ever be an educated right-wing to stop Britain becoming non-white or will we slowly wither away with the last bastion of the right being OOOOOH TOMMY TOMMY and Islamic fundamentalists?

Attached: 1503359734259.png (294x171, 8K)

>premier league
> random players
>based on nationality

lol

>meaningful version
the games of the premier league rarely affect any country's national story
it barely alters the uk's

Boil the water, take the pan off the heat after it's boiled and put the strands in whole, the lower half will eventually go soft and the rest of it can be slowly pushed in, then put it back on the heat

I just find it hard to eat non-full spaghetti

>There are actual unironic goalposters in Brit/pol/

Lord fucking help us.

Attached: norffish.png (625x517, 49K)

whiny faggot, at least pic related has the balls to stand for their convictions rather than cower on an internet forum. Pathetic weak shit we've all come to expect from Brit/pol/

Attached: 1529848607165.jpg (540x960, 77K)

Thanks for the advice. Will try that next time

ITS COMING HOME

Attached: 362C7AF5-9D26-4EF0-825F-E0DD33EC5704.jpg (500x500, 30K)