What do you mean "your" country, user? you're not native American!

>what do you mean "your" country, user? you're not native American!

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

"native Americans" did not found this country, English colonists did when they overthrew the control of the British crown

Thats true though. You arent

My ancestors conqured this land, we live here now. If everyone lived in unconquered lands, we'd all still be in Africa.

They are right about it not being your country. The land is lost because the men refuse to kill and die for it.

Attached: 1472100605983.jpg (724x1024, 252K)

huh? get outtta my land white devil

>Get outta my land
Make me

this
also i once had uncontrollable explosive diarhea in a hot air baloon. i shit all over faggots out west

No we took the land not the country you dumbass.

Just because there were a million or so savages living spread out in little groups all over this resource rich land doesnt mean we should have turned our boats around and gone home.

I am 100% native american. I have no indian blood, but I am the exact percentage of native american as Geronimo was.

Injuns were from Asia

>le out of Africa maymay

Attached: 7B07BA16-D6A1-48BD-BB62-69B972DEED41.jpg (395x1024, 76K)

The country isn't yours because you don't kill and die for it today. My ancestors may have taken this land from it's inhabitants at one point, and now it is taken from another.

Native American tribes were killing, raping, stealing and eating each other right up until the Europeans arrived. We just stepped into to their endless wars and took over. Their lives were changed for the better in the long term. You only hear from the complainers who were left behind and didn't take advantage of the new world order. The drunks and drug addicts basically. White people have the same group of losers. We just don't let them claim some special privileged.

>and now it is taken from another.
Not yet.

might makes right nigger

It absolutely is, if you think there's any hope you're definitely wrong.

All that's left is to see if you die with dignity or disgrace.

get the fuck over it plains nigger.

>if you think there's any hope you're definitely wrong.

There's always hope. Its not looking good here I'll give you that but people are slowly waking up.

>he cares about normalfags "waking up" to become alt-lite
I wish I was still this delusional.

sapiens were undeniably bottlenecked on the african continent, anyone who says otherwise either has an agenda or isn't educated in anthropological prehistory. people get worked up because they think this means that we were all nogs once or something.

Out of Africa theory has been repeatedly debunked for decades. There will be one or two more articles about it beign disproven this year for you to ignore as well.

>white people are mostly sapiens
one of the biggest myths of the last century!

>but people are slowly waking up.
So?

You're pretty much past the point of no return and it'll take another few decades before any of these "woke" people do anything about it.

no it hasn't been. are you referring to hominid remains being found in the mediterranean dating around 6-8 mya? that is irrelevant to the population bottleneck that occurred around 70-100kya. we've known for decades that hominids have been throughout eurasia for over two million years. sapiens is a different story.

what are they then?

we wuz Homo neanderthalensis

Attached: B33EB2CC-7750-4996-BB59-250507B4180E.jpg (450x345, 38K)

That's great. Because Native Americans didn't make it past the stone age until Europeans showed up and would still be trapped in a state of perpetual warfare without even being able to achieve clean running water if it weren't for them. Even with mountains of gibs thrown at them, they can't control themselves enough to stop being alcoholics and drug addicts and take advantage of those gibs so that they can integrate into the society that conquored them. They lost. They're lucky they weren't wiped out entirely. They're never getting the country back. Moving on.

asians have more neanderthalis DNA than europeans do, and it's still not much relative to sapiens DNA.

the only existing “neanderthal” DNA accoring to jewish academics is from a polluted neanderthal-Denisovian hybrid which they use the heritage calculations. White people are mosty neanderthal DNA and they lie and say that we are sapiens so we accept being “one” with niggers

So ur just gonna completely disregard the thousands of years of evolution that went into white people? Ok den

its the sapien DNA which is currently polluting the white neanderthal man, not the other way around.

>China buys up everything
>owns every company in every country
>owns massive amounts of real estate
>china causes an artificial stock market crash
>everyone is in unrecoverable amounts of debt, chaos ensues
>wealthy all get away safe and sound
>all working class/middle class suffer through economical crisis

>people are afraid of nuclear war

why is china one step ahead of the future, weapons don't win wars, zerg rushing and infinite money cheat does.

A zerg can't win against a focused Mech and science vessel army until they have dark swarm. Someone get Flash on the line.