Moldbug

What does pol think of Mencius Moldbug?

moldbuggery.blogspot.com/

Attached: mencius.jpg (220x207, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZluMysK2B1E
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he sounds like a character out of harry potter

more like mendacious moldbug amirite?

Stumbled across his writings in college and they got me hooked into the far-right just by the kinds of people he would casually mention.

I didn't end up following his ideology for long or reading much, but he was the white rabbit who led me to this wonderland.

The hero reactionaries need
youtube.com/watch?v=ZluMysK2B1E

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

Attached: 39769_The_Smiths_-_The_Boy_With_The_Thorn_In_His_Side-2.jpg (620x620, 191K)

jewish
so obviously a hero on nu/pol/

Lol

Attached: wxj6wby4lvwy.png (878x699, 46K)

literally a kike

jew

fuck off curtis

Fucking based

Some weird autistic jews that wants to reinstate the aristocracy and monarchy because "things would be less degenerate."

Neoreaction is a weird jewish cult on about the same level as the Ayn Rand and Freud cults.

bump

chinlet

>a kosher gatekeeper led me here
indeed

Attached: wr44a1oz355z.jpg (1204x1092, 496K)

I can't find it, but in one blog article he literally said that it was all satire
"mental masturbation" not to be taken seriously
so it's hilarious that the Hestian society wants to cuck out and wait for Russia to save them

Meh, the US was riddled with Soviet spies in the old days

You couldn't walk through OSS headquarters during WW2 without tripping over an NKVD counterintelligence asset.

Various between absolutely brilliant analysis and absolutely ridiculous ideas (joint-stock corp government etc.) but he was one of the first reactionary thinkers I found, and I really appreciate him. He's very good especially for introducing libertarians to more far-right ideas.

His ideas aren't original in the least, which he acknowledges, but he is a master rhetoritician. His specialty is in the popularization and application of the reactionary ideas of people like Erik Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn and Thomas Carlyle. He is not actually as erudite as he wants his readers to believe, but his powers of analysis and knowledge of humanity makes up for it.

He's great, I can't get enough of his stuff. I wish he kept writing instead of doing his computer dork thing.

Also, have you noticed those other neoreactionary blogs that try to copy his style and fail miserably? lol.

>meh
jew detected. Drink of the blood of jesus, or make aliyah
> the US was riddled with Soviet spies in the old days. You couldn't walk through OSS headquarters during WW2 without tripping over an NKVD counterintelligence asset.
You will never convince me that a hereditary backround in marxism and actual clandestine communist activity is anything other than abnormal and degenerate

The ‘autistic code monkey’ accusation is in part accurate. But if you added all the pre1900 books everyone in the average Jow Forums thread has read together you still wouldnt have the number Moldbug trawled through. He also correctly understood that to kill the left you need to create an alternate historical narrative; Orwells ‘he who controls the past’ and all that. Like most people I think his neocameralist scheme is bats, but the attempt was noble. I dont know that anyone else in the far right has actually put forward a more creative body of work, and the idea of ‘lets just do fascism again’, while probably better than what we currently have, strikes me as at least as misguided as trying to formalize the state as a corporation. So yeah I feel like hes a mixed bag, def a genius though

Nrx outside of Moldbug and Land is unimpressive. Better off just reading old reactionaries yourself, nobody in the current year seems to be at the level of them, at least not yet

>Better off just reading old reactionaries yourself
this

He acknowledges his roots and his prosemitism all the time. He himself is not trying to lead anyone, he doesnt even blog anymore. He seems to like Jow Forums but i think he hopes people grow out of the antisemitism.

Calm down, I don't even like Moldbug, he's an autistic neoreactionary and is anti-nationalism.

While his ideas are far from flawless they are on the right track enough to make the current state of the west look like a cesspool in comparison.

agree 100%