Anything really that wrong with African Americans?

Is there really anything wrong with blacks, or are we cherrypicking statistics to support a personal grudge against a race because having something to blame is fun.

Attached: image.jpg (222x227, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGD1CrQUw2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HUmans love to scapegoat and hate.

It must be nice to live somewhere with no niggers, New Orleans here send help

If they are perfectly normal human beings. Then how come real estate is so cheap where they mass in large groups? You would think if they were just like everyone else investors would be all over that. When was the last time you saw a plexiglass prison at an all white areas gas station?

It's an ugly truth but, truth all the same.

its not cheap in Prince George's Count MD - Coz all the jigaboos here work for Uncle Sam

Can you give me some sources? Also I don't see how cheap real estate can really be an issue.

>cherrypicking statistics
But you don't have to cherry pick.

Whites catch the most rape and larceny charges. I've seen those statistics be ignored.

No, they are actually trash people with shitty morals and extremely aggressive (coming from a mixed person)

This. If you have to ask, OP, you haven't been culturally enriched yet

This city would be a paradise without the negroid population.

>be 67% of the population
>catch more than 50% of rape and larceny charges
VS
>be 12% of population
>cathch over 50% of violent crime charges
You just gonna play dumb are you?

>I dont see how the most expensive asset I will ever own losing value is a bad thing!

Enrich me.

slavs are the worst. link releated:
youtube.com/watch?v=cGD1CrQUw2I

You obviously haven't lived near niggers.

Attached: 1527775189320.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

i have had plenty of experiences with them. they are for the most part very stupid, mentally ill and hyper aggressive. in order to not be racist weve lowered the bar for them considerably. we even raised the iq limit for retardation for them. if they were white theyd be diagnosed with all kinds of mental problems. the intelligent nigs blame white supremacy and exploitation for their lack of success but the truth is they cannot and will not succeed because they are too stupid, they have a toxic culture that discourages success, theyre family unit is broken and they are drug addicts. the black community is done.

Why do you think people complain they don't tip? Why can't they get cabs? Why do they get followed in stores? Why do prostitutes, literal whores, often say "no blacks"? Think about it. Literal whores have learned it's not worth the risks of doing business with them. The free market is telling you they are not like everyone else

>Is there really anything wrong with blacks
Yes quite a bit. The world would literally be better without them.

are you from antarctica? come to atlanta its a fucking shithole as is detroit, baltimore, new orleans, cleveland, chicago, milwaukee, d.c, nyc. We can't even walk the streets at night because niggers think they are in iraq. White crime is those areas is only higher PER CAPITA granted that we are 60 percent you doorknob.

I'm not black. Clearly you don't have any near you, but go find a black community and spend some time with them

Come up to Memphis and live with me for a few weeks and you'll change your tune right quick. Hell I'll happily drop you off at Graceland and you can walk from there to Downtown to enjoy all the sights.

Less than 12% are doing most of the crimes. Fighting age black males are what? 3%? Think about it OP, 3% of the population commits a hugely disproportionate amount of crime

it would be 6% but your point does stand.
Op is a faggot for ignoring

Well, they are the only group of people on earth without the 1-2% Neanderthal admixture. Literally not human.

No, he doesn't mean just males, he means males under 30 (fighting age reference). It really is like 3-4% of the total pop.

Of all their problems, and they have alot, the worst thing might be their toxic culture which discourages success. Imagine being born and raised in that. Failure is made to be a good honorable thing bc it's so likely for them. It then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. At the end of the day they have no responsibility for their failure bc after all, it's the white mans fault

rate my new nigger meme guys

Attached: 1529851420483.png (1080x1536, 1.6M)

ebt/10

this. all the smart niggers get killed by their own or an hero from the relentless bullying for acting white

bt 1000

when the soundcloud go viral

i have a soundcloud lol
"keksx" u can gibs me a follow

slide b8
saged

Red wave? Blue wave? people of light? LoL.. No sweetie, its all about genetic drift.

Attached: the reality.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>white people
Lol

Attached: 300px-Muh_heritage_1.png (300x327, 77K)

They need to fucking fix themselves. Starting with a mentality to clean up their own inner cities. TRASH CANS FUCKING EXIST, hypodermic needle parts fucking everywhere in Charm City. And start acting like civilized human beings by getting a real job instead of flipping crack to the white trash. And you'd think they would stop hollering like monkeys since they don't want to be called the fucking porch monkey they are. Lazy, ungrateful, drugged up niggers

Get out

I went to a football game in atlanta last season and it was dark when the game ended and there had to be police every 10-15 feet and homeless niggers jumping in front of people begging for money. sheboons with their niglets begging people for money and yelling. A group of 5 "youths" wanting money for their fake basketball team that they were just going to pocket. What a sight.

i live in chicongo, can confirm. i slumlord there so i know what youre talking about. i have tons of niggers on my plantation.

It's not because they are black, it's because of the culture they are born into. Take a black kid raised in a rich neighborhood and he will grow up completely different from those born in poor neighborhoods. Same with all races. Those poor areas stay poor because the culture doesn't change. That shit takes generations and people are actively impeding change on both sides. You can see this in similar ways all over the world.

>Get out
>we wuz conquerors n shiet

Attached: Rick-Wilson-GOP-Strategist-Mocks-Donald-Trump’s-Alt-right-Supporters-On-MSNBC-300x212.jpg (300x212, 25K)

A lot of it seems to be their culture which holds them back. If a white man is living off food stamps and selling drugs he is universally regarded as a POS. If a black man does the same he is "keeping it real" glorified even. Let that subtle difference sink in, if you are still lurking OP. And (((who))) is trying to spread black culture to the world?

>pic related talking about alt left
Hi nigger
>>/kfc/ iz dat way

Attached: 94414e5d246ae893f1080cdc10e0d245_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Let's put ourselves in the shoes of the "non-racist" for a moment.
You don't have anything you would call hate- But you notice things, everyone notices things- We're animals of experience and patterns.

But your ideology is a war on noticing things- But that's impossible. You will still notice patterns and memorize them even on a subconscious level. So you still have what would be deemed racist thoughts and decisions- The ideology didn't strip the power to notice things from you and racism wasn't cured by it. It's just harder to put a name to the same demon. t- You're still internalizing the patterns experienced in daily life and adapting to what you're noticing.

Thus and so- as a proud non-racist you do your damndest to avoid living in a primarily black area, going or sending your kids to a primarily black school.

Why is that?

Yes they are in america and not africa.

You can still notice differences between races cultures and individuals without being a cunt about it. No ones asking you to think the fat retarded black kid is equal in ability, smarts, and personality to a tall blond blue haired white guy with a fancy job and family. Just don't go out of your way to fuck over not just that black guy but all of them because you personally notice patterns.

>the screeching of a dying breed...

Attached: Wake_me_up_inside.png (420x825, 146K)

Don't tell us what to do

My black's dad, retard ='0
I said that earlier in the thread.
Ur still a worthless violent monkey tho

Attached: suyzamhp05z01.jpg (640x454, 13K)

Don't tell me not to tell you what to do.

My black friend from high school was raised by white foster parents. He still can't stop stealing.

It's not that great if you have another animal that behaves like a nigger (abos)

I already did u queer

Well my black friend is a doctor and his brother is in a church band while going back to school for a PHD. Shits different for different people.

You've never lived/went to school/worked with niggers, have You?
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
They haven't evolved much beyond dancing around a fire.
The only decent blacks have mixed blood.
Most are dumb, thieving, lying pieces of shit that stank like a sliver back gorilla.

Exceptions don't make the rule

There are no rules you little faggot. Hence you saying "dont tell me what to do" like a little girl.

Not an argument

Your dads black? You've already lost your humanity. The fear there is nothing you can do for this world other than kill yourself and spare the world of your blight

Plus having fosters parents is horrible for kids of any race. Thats basically a ticket to being a fuck up. Especially if its so obvious to everyone. They will get judgement their whole life for that shit, for having white parents. From whites and blacks.

>the most
Which is a RETARDED statistic, looking at absolute numbers makes no sense, you have to compare the statistics to the PROPORTIONAL numbers.

If you have a country which takes in 1000 foreigners and each of the commits a rape, then saying "These guys just commited half of the crime, they are just as bad as all of us" is nonsensical.

At least im half human =)
Stay screeching monkey

Attached: man_file_1067224_11Chimpanzee.jpg (600x400, 63K)

here are some neat stats.

Attached: wacisequality.jpg (1000x4500, 718K)

Blame and hate gets us nowhere. We must be FOR something and DO something to make progress.

1. The National fucking debt, mother fuckers.
2. Women's rights, or rather, taking them away.

These are actual issues that will destroy civilization that we should organize around. Not doxxing random leftist faggots and playing along with whatever distractions crop up in the news.

Human brains are pattern recognition machines. We recognize the pattern that the negro man tends to live in squalor, even when nothing is stopping him from cleaning his own property up, caring for his children, or educating himself for a better career. The mass of the African population is not industrious simply put. That's not to say all Africans aren't industrious. I personally have no trouble with the industrious ones moving here. However the non industrious, non self educating ones, uncleanly ones should be removed, quarantined, or sent back to Africa

Attached: 1529815240928.jpg (480x475, 52K)