Turkish General Elections, 2018

Voting process ends in minutes. Ballots will open in an hour or so.

Attached: Vovssaaa202.jpg (590x332, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfFKREKhy_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Current polls indicate Erdogan has a very low chance of winning in the first round (for the presidential elections)

Attached: Untitled.png (1258x295, 42K)

Current polls also indicate Erdogan's alliance forming a government is almost certainly impossible (for the parliamentary elections)

Attached: Untitled.png (1321x470, 52K)

Whe Kurd genocide begins?

In case of an Erdogan victory probably around 2-3 years after he seizes all power. If Erdogan loses it is still possible but unlikely and in a much smaller scale.

Would that Íncel in the 2nd place be a better option than Erdogan?

People attacked for not voting Erdogan in religious education schools.

Attached: DgcHlroVAAAthEb.jpg (760x1200, 113K)

haydi bismillah

Attached: DgT3KAhWsAASdm0.jpg (1200x1198, 704K)

How big is the chance of voter fraud, no matter the outcome?

(checked)
six gorillion percent

Of course. He has proven he'd be a great leader, and his speeches are really promising to all voters. Unlike Erdogan, İnce's speeches really did draw the undecided voter while all Erdogan did was accusing İnce of being a communist.

Kardeş Akşener ikinci tura kalmazsa siz kime veriyonuz?

Nice quints. If Erdogan starts getting fucked, 100%

That is damn right and absolutely true.
Salute to you for spreading the truth fighting the kikes on Jow Forums shilling for their preferred choice (((Erdogan))) for 16 years to destabilize and destroy turkey, europe and the middle east.

Godspeed Ince.

Ailem Ince ye verdi ve gine vericekler

Tebrik ediyorum sizi ve ailenizi, keşke Almanya'daki tüm türkler sizin gibi olsa.

kim olacak

Attached: smug president.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I see. I hope he wins.

Please, kebabs!
I beg you!
Macht diesem Spuk ein Ende!
Just return to normal like you were 15 years ago!

Foreign votes have began being counted. Domestic votes are being brought to their respective buildings for counting.

Thank you for the good wishes my friend. Hopefully they'll fail forming a government and their regime will collapse.

Attached: Untitled.png (709x395, 407K)

du dreckiges türkenschwein

Erdogan should just seize power like Putin did. Fuck that Western democracy bullshit. Democracy is only a method of subverting your nation for ZOG interests.

Gahts no?

Attached: 1528432687095.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Maybe democracy is not good, I partially agree with you. However, Erdogan administration saw nothing good prospering for this country, only more reliance on Western countries with little to no development.

Erdogan is great, that's why Western powers hate him. He needs to stay in power and keep fucking the West over. Western powers are trying to undermine him ever since he has started forming an alliance with Russia.

He's only been degrading relations with both sides by attacking everyone diplomatically and military actions against everyone but FSA in Syria. His administration also saw economic stagnation (when he came to power we were 17th economically, now we are 18th) and also more reliance on Western weapons for the army. You can check. He also refused making bridges as the government and granted their making to French and German companies.

Under him turkey is making its own military equipment, and yes before he was doing a dumb diplomatic move by antagonizing both sides but he is now clearly moving into Russia's camp. Why do you think since he started making alliances with Putin in 2016 there was a coup, turkish diplomats expelled, and now a massive Western disinfo campaign to undermine him. Western powers are trying to destabilize and turn turkey into a puppet, just as they have been doing all over the Middle East.

No equipment is being made. Almost all of our equipment is old US equipment, and what he "built" is all prototypes untouched for years. There is no Western "disinfo campaign" and if you lived in Turkey you'd know how much he repressed our civil and political rights since 2002 without any development of the country.

Where can I watch a livestream?
Preferably in English

youtube.com/watch?v=sfFKREKhy_I
There's no English stream I could find but here is CNN Türk

IYI will win

Attached: Göktürk_Bayrağı.png (800x533, 21K)

Bump

Quite interesting, keep me posted sir.