What i Propose to you Jow Forums is a Swedish Empire of Massive size

What i Propose to you Jow Forums is a Swedish Empire of Massive size

This Gigantic Nordic federation would include 40 million people with a GDP of 20 Trillion, and it would be extremely racially pure of Nordic Stock

Just 35 years ago Sweden maganged to pull of the 3rd biggest airforce and top 5 biggest military, with this giant new GDP we can pull of an even greater military to rival Jewmerica

And we would enforce eugenics and racial segregation to ensure the NORDIC RACE lives on

Attached: 1521578620980.png (655x648, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-ZX3kBsZY0
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this would be later include all of these lands as they are rightfully ours

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES.jpg (4696x5384, 2.82M)

I commend you for including us shetlanders but I object to the use of the word "Swedish" empire. Besides aren't you basically as a whole country Londinistan tier now?

fixed

Attached: 1499741288714.png (681x674, 104K)

Germans are more related to iberian and italians than they are to finns

This guy has been posting the same thread for weeks now. Sage and hide.
He never changes the wording from "Swedish empire" and he will never do so.

Fix your shit Sven, you know what I'm talking about. Then I might at least listen to your suggestion.

The marriage of Nordic and Germanic genetics is a great thing. It happened naturally before being adopted as a standard.
>this said: the Nordic stock should be preserved as it is a natural biological occurrence
>the Germanic mixture with Nordic stock did increase IQ; thus, the innate ability to "create" is increased
>the result is a beautiful human that is intelligent/highly intelligent/high creative. Unleashed/unsuppressed Nordic creativity has done much for the automation industry for example and it is unrivaled

I'm surprised you don't want him to address his own imperialistic arrogance aswell. I guess you never needed to.

Why do you keep making these threads?

NOBODY WANTS YOU SWEDEN. FUCK OFF.

This is the aim of NRM with the difference of not including Balkans and NL/German territories

Sounds good, but I must insist that Finns be in charge.

>Swedish Empire
>Cant even counquer their own cities overrun by niggers
I am so sorry.

Attached: sweetie no.gif (340x340, 137K)

only baltic unuion MAYBE fins but rest can fuck off you germanics can do unions with germans

No.
With Sweden we are not going to establish anything. We will be forced to fight against the Islamic State of Sweden in 20 years.

keep your caliphate, abdul.

>Baltics
>Nordic

Nice one

>no polan
do you even history?
and then we have the Kievan Rus' (Roslagen)

You meant this.

Attached: swedish_empire__swedish_polish_union__by_snapphanenfraskaune-danek20[1].jpg (967x827, 87K)

dröm på, min stackars nordgranne.
Lithuania will not submit. EVEN if you clean your own backyard first (which is not even in sight yet)

Attached: my flag.jpg (1000x600, 39K)

This. The enlightened must lead the unevolved. Finns have buddha nature.

i vote for UncleSamPatriot
youtube.com/watch?v=k-ZX3kBsZY0

go back playing hoi4 and eu4 you fucking faggots lmao

Attached: 1529265116800.jpg (400x400, 30K)

How would you conquer all that land if you couldn't even defend against dirty North African Muslim invaders (and invite in Muslim invaders today)? The Visigothic Kingdom fell to the Moors and led to centuries of Muslim rule in the Iberian peninsula, one of the most embarrassing chapters of European history.

How do you get 20 trillion GDP (dollars I assume) when the entire EU has 17 ?

Also 40 millions ppl is laughably small

isn't your king sucking the Spectre feminine cock?

Why would we let Sweden drag the rest of us down?

Attached: nordic.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Largest balls in this shithole are in: Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, Finland and Belarus

the enemy are closer than you think

sweden today has 55 no-go zones
deal with the niggers and muslims first then we will perhaps have a conversation

Attached: 1528528994689.jpg (1599x694, 126K)

It's not a bad map desu.

corrected version

Attached: 9285B537-93ED-4FCC-9088-32E1FBBDC4F4.png (681x674, 81K)

With all the due respect of someone who descends from the Vikings.

You couldn't take us now, we'd kick the shit out of you harder than Alfred did.

Corded Ware Culture. Expand it into Finland and North-Centra Russia and it's perfect.

Attached: corded_ware_culture.jpg (637x366, 60K)

They were once mighty.

Admit it Days of Charles the XII is gone keep kissing his picture before your government deems him offensive.

>Just 35 years ago Sweden
It's amazing how almost every swedish poster talks about how great their country USED TO BE

Attached: 1480100290307.jpg (1000x703, 124K)

>*Pillages your Capital*

Attached: Pillage of sigtuna..jpg (688x960, 101K)

Based and Redpilled.

>be me
>grandma says we norwiegen and danish
>take DNA test find norway, denmark and a lil sweden.
>family crisis when they here the tiny amount of swede
>entire family take dna test to see who brought the sweden
>family so ashamed to be swedish at all
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

More like this.

Attached: Fixed.png (681x674, 127K)

>GDP of 20 trillion.
Wtf, the EU or the US don't even have a GDP of 20 trillion (The US probably has at this point desu, dunno). How do you except a bunch of Nordic countries, who are pretty much welfare states at this point, to pull off 20 trillion?

Amazing as always

>vikings
>uses the Goths, Vandals, Normans and Rus
This is a 5/10 bait pic.

No, this.

Attached: Ugric Khanate.jpg (2100x1525, 1.19M)

DU GAMLA
DU FRIA

Rus were Swedish Vikings.

They were quickly Slavicised.

Unironically I would support some sort of Nordic Union, though preferably without the Baltic states, Finland, or Holland and northern Germany.

Normans were Danes

For a generation or two at most. They were quickly absorbed into the Franks.

God I love this flag one day it will be true nationa flag

Attached: IRONWOLF.png (220x252, 26K)

Maybe so, but the Kingdom of Rus was established by Swedish Vikings, the name Rus refers to Swedish Vikings.

And get the worst possible leadership we can get? No thanks i'd rather be annexed by the french again.

It already had the name Rus before that and they didn't establish it, stuff already existed. They simple joined them.

No, Rurik was Finnish.

It's a good idea but it'll just get cucked by the UN, just like South Africa did.

That's not true at all. Normandy area in France kept being very true its tradition up until 18th century and then WWI killed most of them off. Only 100k left.

Dude the word Rus comes from an old Norse sourceword rods for "The men who row"

>What i Propose to you Jow Forums is a Communist Empire
We already had that. It was called the USSR.
All Scandinavians must be genocided.

Kill yourself.

Actually historians are split over whether it was founded by Varangians or Slavs. Either way it was certainly more Slavic than Norse.
Even William the Conqueror was more Frankish than Norse ethnically.

Lets part sweden up between the scandinavian countries, åland can become the swedish containment island

Leave us Norwegians and Icelanders the fuck alone, thank you.

Attached: 892012599e494e8aa55f0edba4a959c5.png (848x1200, 570K)