Give me one reason why people with the IQ of lower than 90 should be able to vote

give me one reason why people with the IQ of lower than 90 should be able to vote.

Attached: CT_Quartz-IQ_SPOTLIGHT.jpg (450x355, 13K)

Because foreigners, women and elderly shouldn't be able to aswell.

>women
>foreigners
So people with an IQ less than 90?

Exactly

If sub 90 IQ rural retards weren't allowed to vote then Trump wouldn't have won.

Attached: 1528331798071.jpg (630x531, 113K)

they shouldn't, simple as.

you racists have tried to stop black people from voting forever this would be nothing new

>give me one reason why people with the IQ of lower than 90 should be able to vote.

because their votes are more cost effective to sway.

Says the guy who's party relies on the votes of low IQ brown subhumans.

Because the right to political representation isn't tied to your IQ. Is this bait? This feels like bait.
What a stupid question.

Because then all the people with an IQ lower than 90 start a revolt and try and create a black ethnostate

Because the quality of a person's opinion depends on more than their intelligence. Wisdom and charisma are also mental stats. If theyre missing all 3, fuck em though.

Are you insinuating that black people would be most affected by this because they have lower IQ?

Because Dems need some votes, faggot!

Because sub 90 IQ people are still a major part of the population and probably wouldn't take it too well. I don't want a retard uprising.

I bet you'd get more bang for your buck if you required people to own real estate and be off of any government assistance to vote.

None, most of our problems would be fixed if only 120 IQ and up could vote

Bullshit. Universities are marxist brainwashing camps.

when you stupid fucks get your wall you'll be the one picking my corn and lettuce

This. Even high IQ people will fall for liberal IQ bullshit if it is the only opinion given.

social proof is a hell of a drug.

>I don't want a retard uprising.
Pussy.

I'd much rather have my lettuce picked by low IQ whites than squat bean midgets who don't know how to use a toilet and get their shit on it.

>Universities are marxist brainwashing camps.
Lol, as if people at universities even approach average IQ.

>admits spics are only good for picking fruit and vegetables
I like slaves too user :^)

170 here, I can't. sorry mate.
More importantly i don't want to.

Attached: drinkingbirdbot.gif (443x299, 463K)

that's called the American revolution though. Some leaf posted a highly offensive version of the burger anthem, shit was fucking hilarious. Too bad I lost it.

So what you're saying is we can force a checkmate. Nice.

Attached: 1529363113193.jpg (644x456, 47K)

Interesting, I suspect such a low voting rate the election gets invalidated, what is your percentage for that? we got 70%.

No they arent

Lower IQ demographics are the bulk of democrat voters. Even if "rural retards" are 90IQ. That is higher than the niggers and spics.

>when IQ is 91
Wew

lower than 100, you mean.

and the farming ones aren't bad, I mean, crop farming is already bad but animal farms are logistic nightmares, that requires some INT.

this, democrats knows this fact, that's how they still get elected, pretty sure if you do the average IQ of every red and blue voters, it will be somewhat equal, low IQ hispanics and blacks vs low IQ white trash religiousfags

> people
> lower than 90 IQ
Pick one.

>charisma has anything to do with your opinion not being shit
What

Lower than 130 IQ are not capable of rational thinking.

Anyway voting is a scam and we all shoud take down the institutions and put some new without (((them))) pedo psychos international gangsters.

Women, of course, canĀ“t vote because the previous reasons, Ithey lack rational thinking.

Attached: 1529182655417.jpg (956x937, 100K)

yes but the average is low as fuck in every country because of flouride and other retardation inducing chemicals so the masses would be angered. just make it one vote per 90+ iq FAMILY with CHILDREN. without children the parents have no stake in the future of the country and can do irreversable damage to the country with no regard for future generations.
wait boomers all had children and just didnt care.
more than anything they should have to take tests which prove they clearly understand the policy's of both parties and the affects that those policies will have on the country.

Attached: 1529636149162.jpg (906x1024, 233K)

I'm sorry but I believe that number is 169 not 130 IQ
Get on my level you Rick and morty faggot

Attached: 1529680525927.gif (284x176, 571K)

we don't let literal retards and children to vote, so why should we let those that are one step away from being completely braindead?

Rick and Morty is subversive kike shit and tspace is a hoax, the Earth is Flat .

Attached: 1528432845896.jpg (820x1024, 147K)

IQ

Attached: brainlets.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

I know the Earth is flat bruh I've ascendant to the next level, and I've seen that the earth is actually hollow inside while it's flat on the outside.
You still need 2 more levels to go brother.

Attached: 1529354077553.jpg (463x520, 40K)

TFW

>151 IQ
>6'4
>blue eyes
>48 mm intermolar width
>11% bodyfat
>big jaw
>virgin till marriage

Based settings

Who decides who's smart and who isn't? Fuck off. If someone's alive, they passed the test.

> 121 IQ
> 6'5
> brown eyes
> dunno
> 13-14% bf
> looks like picture
> not a virgin since 16 lost it to a 30 yrs old woman
> wish to build a beautiful big family.

Attached: thisisme.jpg (2160x3126, 715K)

No they don't. Most couldn't write in the names of those they vote for or state even what policies they support. You vote based on pictures of animals and nothing more. That's to stupid to vote.

Because the people making the IQ tests get too much power and could possibly influence the result of the election.

how would republicans win?

I thought of something like that before, but how about every vote's significance would be measured by the formula IQ^2 = voting points, those who don't want to take IQ test would be voting with base 70 IQ. That would give a lot more power to smarter ppl without excluding dumbasses to make them riot.

because we're all equal before the law :^)

Because I have IQ of 155 and want a reason people with IQ of 130 should be able to vote

People collect dirkbikes at 95 and you want 90?

should be allowed to vote since they fail to understand the issues.

>virgin till marriage
You liar, 151 IQ people are all sexually liberal.

There are wise men with lower IQ.

Easy dumbass -- If anyone with an I.Q. +- a set number get to or don't get to do x things, then the numbers or tests themselves could be manipulated to control the people.

Additionally, I.Q. doesn't reflect common sense, common good, or common decency. A better test would be one of static information.

there is none , and actualy there were policys in most republics to prevent this like making landownership necessary to vote which means only classes with higher IQ could vote

You could weight votes by IQ by multiplying every vote by (IQ/100)^x where x is some positive real.

For example, if you choose x = 0, it's the current system (every vote has factor 1). Or if you choose x = 2, an IQ of 110 would get a factor of 1.21 and and IQ of 90 would get factor 0.81.
The higher x, the more extreme the effect.

Democrats got lower IQs!!

Attached: 1528131560576.png (380x349, 99K)

because the state will rain down violence on you if you try to fuck with that

The reason they are allowed to vote is because they are easily manipulated and highly vulnerable to psychological programming. When exploited, this of course results in certain people getting their votes.

give me one reason why people should be able to vote

Attached: am-ps-check-em.jpg (319x267, 12K)

The avg iq of a uni student is 115.