This is unacceptable. Trump needs to do something about this. No American deserves to starve

This is unacceptable. Trump needs to do something about this. No American deserves to starve.

Attached: SNAP.jpg (484x700, 90K)

Threadly reminder to sage and hide slide threads.

Are these people on "SNAP" not allowed to get jobs and make more money so they can buy more food?

A lot of people on SNAP can't get jobs due to disabilities.

about to put you on snap

*SNAP*
Yep

Season your options.

It’s not glamorous, but that is a survival amount of food for a week.

Don’t you get bored making this thread every day?

Learn to shop.
Also if you don't like your gibs don't take them.
I am sure someone else would just love that benefit.

>7 limes

What size family?
Also
Are we talking about an entire family that can't get jobs? Is every one of them a single parent home?

Wow I just noticed that.
Why would you try and feed your family with limes.
Unless there is a more subtle meaning here pointing out that the rest of the money is being spent on booze.

What's the problem, I feed myself with $30 dollars a week and I buy meat.
Oh wait, I know what the problem is, they want sugars and sodas and snacks.

>$29 a week
>7 limes
>slide thread
Reminder to sage.

Why don't you get a job?

Attached: Meanwhile_at_SNAP.gif (176x172, 1.86M)

The subtle meaning is it's an illegal Mexican family because they are making soft wraps and burritos.

S
E
V
E
N
LIME LIME LIME LIME LIME LIME LIME
I
M
E
S

>goes to a super expensive organic grocery store

Yeah, no. 2 - 3 people could easily survive on chef boyardee and frozen foods for a week. Could probably even throw in some cheap fruit like bananas and a gallon of milk.

>trying to go low budget and not stockpiling rice/beans/onions

lmao, they even snuck in an avocado, is this a joke?

Bullshit.

When I had to go on them I got 194 dollars a month as a single person.

Families get more.

Oh wow, I really am not very perceptive.
Brown rice, black beans, and tortillas.
Golly

It's ok, I'm sure there's a Jew somewhere in this picture too

SNAP is supplemental nutritional assistance program. It's not meant to replace a family's food budget, it's meant to supplement it. EBT is the one that is meant to completely feed a family. What's in her picture is exactly how it's supposed to work.

>Why can't I, hold all these limes?

At Price chopper
>1lb of onions $3.00
>1lb of tomatoes $2-4
>Couple lbs of veggies (peppers, lettuce etc.) $6-10
>2 dozen eggs $5.00
>remainder on any kind of meat or cheese I want

That's basically my spending on food, and I don't need to get onions or tomatoes again for just about a month, so usually the subsequent week I'll buy mad beans, meat, rice, cheese, wine, spices.

BS then they would be on social security not SNAP

I literally know people that eat steak and lobster on food stamps. Fuck off

What does your daily menu look like?

Breakfast: omelette
Lunch: omelette
Dinner: omelette

you can eat a lot of beans and rice for $29 a week

The system is corrupt. More often than not people are collecting welfare, snap, EBT, social security, section 8 all in one go.

The people who work for these offices are usually lefties and family members. I knew this couple I worked with at a pizza place in highschool. The guy was a half Chinese Army "Vet", 40 years old, his gf was this butt ugly 29 year old puerto Rican named Becky. The pizza shop payed everyone under the table in cash, so together they raked in about 1,000 a week. They got section 8 housing completely free in a really nice part of my city. They got about $300 in food benefits in both SNAP and EBT, they collected an $800 welfare check every month and the dude was also collecting 1,000 a month in disability because while he was in the army, he got retardedly fat, like 500lbs fat and developed a bunch of illnesses and joint problems. He's lost most of that weight since but the Army still sends him a check.

They also did a bunch of side hustles like selling computer parts and shit. Oh and she got knocked up by this monstrosity and they collect for that too, but they don't care for the kid, the kid lives with her great aunt.

>reading comp 100
Did you not see the part about having leftover money to spend on bread, meats and cheeses?

You can make mad stuff if you are creative. I was a cook in highschool and college, also my dad was a chef so he taught me how to mix and match shit or how to cook things in different ways. Usually for efficiency though I just make stews or big plates of mixed food. Sometimes I'll grill the veggies, mix them in with spices and olive oil, sometimes I'll boil the eggs, scramble them, sometimes I'll just eat some of the veggies raw after letting them sit in salt and vinegar for a day. Like I said, the onions, tomatoes, and usually the rice and beans are things I really only need to buy once a month. I get steak, and salami, chicken, turkey etc. on the 2nd or 3rd week.
Plus I have friends who kill shit and they give me free meat. I have another friend with chickens and he sells me eggs after a couple weeks for like 10 cents an egg.

>9 limes
>1 tomato
>1 chilli
>1 onion
what a retard

You would do fine on that. Maybe switch out a few of the greens for some cheap pork or chicken cuts.

>bread
Where in his post does it say bread, you fucking retard?

I have to eat... healthy?! That's just fucking racist!

because its
>Supplemental
Dumbasses
Also, make smarter food choices, wtf with all those limes?

Attached: jayjau.png (713x889, 1.02M)

That's what I was thinking. I've had friends that were on food stamps that only got like 12 bucks, but that was because they got a job and could afford food. Before they found work they were getting 150-200ish.

I thought they were sending out boxes of food now?

>No American deserves to starve
Yes they fucking do. I work my ass off and pay taxes just so these fuckers can get seven limes. I could use that money to buy shit for myself, but apparently I'm not black and unemployed enough for all those free gibs. So fuck the niggers, let them waste away.

Attached: 7atwte-5K52NsU.jpg (255x255, 9K)

Mandatory
>7 limes
there now we can all abandon daily bot thread

>$29
If you shop at a super expensive Gwyneth Paltrow biomarket maybe.
Here I see people fill their cart to the brim and paying around 50 Euros.

what the fuck do you need 7 limes for

Aldi is a magical place

protecting your 7 anchor babies from scurvy

The food stamps are supposed to supplement their food budget

Also, what fucking retarded choices. God damn do I hate lefty celebrities.

If you don’t work
You don’t eat

Anyone on a low budget would have at least one of these and not 7 fucking limes.

Attached: 0041789002310_CR_default_default_large.jpg (600x600, 51K)

That is the most retarded grocery basket I ever saw. Basically, unless prices vary wildly between the US and NL, they're spending 30% of their food budget on limes.

Also adding cilantro, wraps and beans along the limes is basically racist

Especially when it's their own fault for having half a dozen kids that they'll never have the means to take care of properly.

>want to be pirate
>born too late to sail the ocean and steal gold
>settle for a bottle of rum and beating your shitskin kids that you feed nothing but limes while you steal from the american taxpayers

Attached: 6n45h3-dxspy9h12f9z.png (636x778, 13K)

Give the negroe his grape DRINK!

This.

Why do we have this thread every day?

lmao why are americans such beggers and full of bad choices
just lol at their bad choices even during poverty.
with 29$ you can get a month's worth of food with enough calories to keep you satisfied.

Not all of us. Just the ones that buy into the victim culture and think the man is keeping them down. I agree with you though that it takes a real piece of shit to get handed free money and then turn around and complain about it.

Also ignoring the farmers food programs which gives powdered milk and other goods directly to the poor

Attached: 1529822667975.jpg (660x672, 67K)

>Entire kingdom living off a monarchs oil wealth
>Americans are beggars
The day you guys go back to riding camels and fucking your daughters is the day I'll actually be happy again. And it won't be long from now on.

As horrible as most of the middle east is right now, when the oil finally runs dry it'll make current day mideast look like disneyland.

I feed me and my girlfriend for £20 a week. And I eat 4000 calories a day.

Reminder you’re an incel

Attached: image.jpg (1005x831, 876K)

That is a regal jasmine scented meme you have there

>7 limes
>avocado
>all the vegetables are probably (((organic)))
Learn how to shop like you arent retarded.

Thank you for your service, fat fuck

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.27M)

>niggers and poors cant learn to live off basic foods and grains

Now I know why they call it SNAP

Attached: 1527786566006.gif (200x147, 276K)

That's about $10 worth of food @Aldi. WTF stupid bitch shop whole foods?

>Limousine leftist
>"This is what $29 in SNAP gets you at my trendy food outlet.

>s o y b o i
>ONE avocado
>"This is unacceptably cruel!"

Attached: 1529788814157.jpg (1200x514, 373K)

>SEVEN limes

but then you're not burning as much calories sitting in a wheelchair all day as a construction worker who got mouths to feed

and that's not bad for $30, it's just been spent badly on avocados and limes, the fuck you need limes for if you're short on food? to put it in your margharitas? fucking retards