ITALY NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Based as fuck!
I can hear jews shaking in fear already.

Attached: Untitled.png (999x638, 622K)

One election and Italy did a complete 180, fucking based. I'll eat some spaghetti in your honor.

Attached: model-imagine-LE375.jpg (260x375, 34K)

now we just need to kick out those already inside our country and we good

Based, keep it up Italybros.

Lol, Soros becoming an open target to the right everywhere. People are aware of his evil deeds. He knows he fucked up

Attached: everything wrong.png (728x540, 418K)

Fuck I wish I lived in Italy rn

Attached: soon.jpg (675x496, 118K)

SAUSAGED !!!!!

How long till the German army comes to “liberate” Italy?

ahahah my roommate is a Frenchman of Italian origins who has returned to his ancestral homeland

what army?

At this rate... it's going to be the other way around

Unironically the Italian army is bigger and more prepared than the German army in this historical period

Oh no, they'll gather all five of their rifles and send a bunch of cis trans shitskins only to get lost on their way because who knows if they can even read maps.

Yeah, because we've been "Europe's Defense Force" for like 40 years now.
Trump isn't having that shit. He told them to pay their share or we're pulling out of NATO

their painted broomsticks are gonna wreak havoc upon us

Not to mention that we actually have a navy and out rifles are not defective ad the g36

not this time

Attached: thumbnail-by-url.json.jpg (400x558, 54K)

All the French I know love Italy since all this shitshow has started. It is a fucking based country, I wish I was Italian.

I hope, you have to dismiss those fucking bases you have in Italy

Germany has no real army, why do you think the Germs are pushing for an (((EU army)))? Germany is a tiger without teeth and claws.

Attached: 1509050404793.png (450x457, 6K)

How long before there is a bounty on soros and his son?

>U.S. giving up military bases
Come take em

Absolutely correct.

>bounty
A lot of people would do it for free

This makes me so proud to be Italian. I must return to my homeland one day if I am able to.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 10.41.45 AM.png (368x332, 217K)

Can't help but think he's nothing but a fall guy.

If the Italians knew that the EU has planned on replacing all Europeans including the Italians... they probably wouldn't have joined the EU
Don't you guys read U.N. Documents?
WTF Italy?

Attached: ITA3.jpg (960x632, 105K)

During the Sigonella crisis, Craxi made you shat in his underwear. We allow you to have bases on us just to not pay 2% of GDP for defense as NATO would impose

MAKE FRANCE ITALY AGAIN

And stay there cuck

Your*

i'll wait you bro, make italy great again all together. Is your ancestors sicilians?

kekeke

Poland could take Berlin in a week with the current state of the German army.

Based

>U.S. being afraid of Italy
Our navy could turn your country into a dust pile with conventional guns alone
Like most Italians, you have a very unrealistic view of your own strength

Ye

BASED

Attached: italian_chef.jpg (600x600, 55K)

In a sense he is. He's certainly not at the tip top of the pyramid, but he's pretty damn close. It took a long time to mold a guy like him to do dirty deeds for the cartel.

>US carrier group arrives in the med
>Italy sends a dinghy
>entire Mutt force immediately surrenders and presents their bare asses
Cheese (product) eating surrender monkeys.

Attached: Burgers.jpg (885x516, 64K)

I honestyl hope France will take the same path as Italy. This rapefugees crisis is unbearable.

Neo-Roman Empire when?

PRO TIP

If you see someone attacking Soros it's highly likely that they are either a Zionist or Zionist controlled...the right wing Jews despise him for funding groups critical of israel...if you look at jewbart they have over 600 articles tagged Soros in a few years

Attached: 1529696923598m.jpg (952x1024, 154K)

You guys are part of the globalist cabal hardcore. France won't leave or do anything until shit actually hits the fan. You guys might be in for a civil war of sorts long before Italy.

MUH NAVY URR DURR
heavy words for a nation that has lost against Vietnamese peasants

Fuck i wish we were more like you Italy bros. We are just so full of cancerous feminism

With our current leaders we are both fucked, but let's hope for the best. Forza Italia, light of civilization.

I'm sick and tired of seeing niggers and shitskins in my city and my neighbourhood, I'm sick of South Americans, sick of chinks and sick of Balcan subhumans.

Why can't we have our country only for us? Neapolitans excluded of course.

t. kike memeflaggot

Attached: soros.gif (1004x1006, 292K)

You got any good family recipes?

>Killed 1.5 million Peasants
>Army less than 10 months away from totally capitulating North
>Marxist Jews in America force our government to pull out

There's alot of Vietnamese people in my city and not one of them (many of whom fought) think they won the war. They just see it as a victory in getting foreigners out, but not as a strategic military victory. They'll admit quite honestly they got btfo while squatting and chain smoking cigarettes. " Hung Bac da American cum an dey kiil erbody, we happy de buc bing leab doh!"

Zionist spotted

Attached: DdKFu_MUQAAmvu6.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

>there was fleet battles in vietnam

Attached: 1529807362283.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>memeflag
>ONLY KIKES HATE SOROS
Wtf I love ethnic replacement now

make maps in arabic...

problem solved

Fake Chinese sheep opinion about European politics go eat a rice faggot

I wanna see Jow Forums the day Soros kicks the bucket

>Implying Arab rapefugees know how to read in Arabic

The Dutch found out something like 30% of all the Muslims Arabs in Europe even have highschool proficiency in their own language.

Hope is last thing to die

this is your home kike shill

Attached: BLEPE5.png (695x900, 852K)

They don't think they won because they didn't. they're southern vietnamese refugees. Vietkongs won though

>fat Amerimutt talks about heritage

Cringe

wtf i love soros now

jokes on italy
that surrender was tactical
:^)

No they are quite literally Northerners, a ton of them. Vietcongs a whole lot. They just left anyways after beating the South and the Chinese. That's where they think they really won, but they have no misgivings about admitting America steamrolled them. I like the Vietnamese because unlike the Jews they hold no grudge. There was a war, and that's that.

party hats

But no illegals for Israel, anyone suggesting that is anti-Semitic!

Attached: Israelphony.jpg (1905x937, 399K)

Oh I thought that basically all the vietnamese in America where from the south. Can you imagine fight teeth and nails against a country just to move in that very country after the war is over? I made sense for all the snti communists to go to their ally, but for the northernerns...

Well there are Southerners too. But I'm an albofag, so we too like to hang around coffee shops chain smoking and this one in particular has like 50 Vietnamese folks who sit around next to us and talk. I'd say about 10 of the guys there are Northerners. About 4 of them fought for the Congs. They had family here so they came. I'll admit it is strange when viewing it as an outsider, because there's very few people on this Earth who take a viewpoint like they do about war. They admit they have literally no animosity, just glad the war is over. As one put it "Hung we fight, buc, we die, dat life"

A couple of guys with broomsticks?
At best we may have a mounted watergun, used to keep down riots.

It's all too good to be true.
In this world you can't be optimistic like this, stop resting your hopes on another country and act in yours, or we'll never see more of that.

You mean Americans?

Attached: america according to goebbels.jpg (753x1977, 517K)

I will forgive Italy for not being in the world cup. No dilution of meme energy

>implying that ethnical germans still live in germany

Giorgio?

ohai rabbi

>read maps
>read maps in arabic
you really are a smart one ain´t ya

Attached: 1519054822344.jpg (566x473, 68K)

At this time he is worth more to the right alive than dead, because he is such a public bogeyman for everything vile about globalism.

bump

I lol'd

Vous devez mettre la pression sur macron.

The Krauts were too busy sipping s o y lattes and taking actual courses on how to laugh under US protection since the wall came down. The modern German is soft and decadent. They’d get rekt by Guido in the alps since blitzkreig isn’t meant for five daily prayers.

Attached: F212A4D7-E502-49E2-9268-7B567013AA26.jpg (2632x1536, 870K)