Explain this one drumfkins

Explain this one drumfkins

theroot.com/racial-profiling-at-its-finest-white-man-uses-suv-to-1827057448

Attached: 13DDC46C-3790-4379-AB79-688102406C09.jpg (1125x1678, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2018/06/21/white-property-owner-uses-suv-to-prevent-black-doctor-from-entering-gated-community-accuses-her-of-trespassing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

Frankly she was likely a diversity hire at both the office/hospital where she works and at the college she attended.

shes a

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No the COLD HARD TRUTH is that the average black person in the workplace is 10X smarter/better than their white coworkers. I can't blame white folks for giving their own a leg up, but outside of the highest levels of corporate America, there are mostly 2-digit IQ (as in, probably under 90) whites working low to upper-middle class jobs with intelligent, educated blacks who are barred from better jobs that fit their qualifications.

>Black doctor
Such a thing even exists?

>theroot.
any links to this literal nigger blog should be banned

Yes, in africa.

I'll take Things that didn't happen for 200 Alex

Jow Forumsthathappened

>No the COLD HARD TRUTH is that the average black person in the workplace is 10X smarter/better than their white coworkers
You have never worked with blacks have you?

Imagine having to constantly lie for a living

it's called a witch doctor or a shaman in those parts

Who would let that thing be their doctor?! Top kek

Attached: IMG_6927.jpg (750x801, 83K)

Das rite

Attached: 1FAE3462-94C7-4718-8153-E9D0813BE829.jpg (650x365, 30K)

We shall overcome

wtf i tought the dude in the back was holding an ak

>No the COLD HARD TRUTH is that the average black person in the workplace is 10X smarter/better than their white coworkers. I can't blame white folks for giving their own a leg up, but outside of the highest levels of corporate America, there are mostly 2-digit IQ (as in, probably under 90) whites working low to upper-middle class jobs with intelligent, educated blacks who are barred from better jobs that fit their qualifications.

"COLD HARD TRUTH", no source.

>the root
Sage

you've clearly never been to a black run business with all black staff.

How long until this story is proven to be bullshit?

That's all blacks do is lie. They lie to themselves and to everyone around them

Here’s the video

atlantablackstar.com/2018/06/21/white-property-owner-uses-suv-to-prevent-black-doctor-from-entering-gated-community-accuses-her-of-trespassing/

There's no such thing as a black doctor until Affirmative Action is done away with. I can't honestly trust that they're capable of being a doctor until I know for certain that niggers aren't getting preferential treatment in university admittance policies. If this nigger was trying to live in a gated neighborhood, she deserves to be shot. Gates are made to keep niggers out, and she should know that if she went to medical school.

Things that didn't happen June 24th Edition

2 days later; it turns out that the man with the SUV didn't intentionally block the entrance

calling it now

>Everything that disagrees with my views is a lie! Fake news! Fake news! Alternative facts!

THE GUY WAS ASIAN NOT WHITE

it appears that a White man blocked a black doctor from going into her gated community, furthermore, it seems that was done with the use of an automobile, to whit, a SUV

>No the COLD HARD TRUTH is that the average nigger in the workplace is 10X smarter/better than their white coworkers. I can't blame white folks for giving their own a leg up, but outside of the highest levels of corporate America, there are mostly 2-digit IQ (as in, probably under 90) whites working low to upper-middle class jobs with intelligent, educated niggers who are barred from better jobs that fit their qualifications.
LOL!!! The cold hard truth is that the average nigger in America, and thus the workplace, is a retard with a demonstrable IQ of less than 85. That doesn't even account for the fact that niggers are lazy and smelly.

>nog
He may well have been

I thought racial profiling was about cops, isn't this just racism?

>dreadlocks
>doctor
She MIGHT be a coroner but even that is highly unlikely.

Attached: Witch_Doctor.png (1024x768, 695K)

EBOLA

So when some fanatic spouts blatant lies you just sit there like a retard? People like that are damaging to society.

theroot is a literal meme site owned by a jew

the people who run it know niggers won't read and cant control emotions so they use it to foment anger and division

jewtricks101

Black dude uses vehicle to block in xxxtentacion while he robs and kills him.
Is she alive?
Who the fuck cares get a life.

Cry me a river, sheboon.

>theroot

not even clicking that nigger shit.

>white property owner
Since he owns the property he can do whatever the fuck he pleases and is his decision to let in who he wants, correct? This is nothing but another nigger wanting attention.

He owns property in a different town, he didn’t live or own the property she lives in

>read the article

I see.
I’ll still validate the actions of a white property owner over a nigger witch doctor though.

I used to pull just through the gate and wait until it closed so the person behind me would have to punch in the code. Didn't want some rando tailgating me through the gate without being vetted, which is what it sounds like happened here. This was just some apartment complex, not some upscale place.

Then maybe that nigger should go live with her own kind. Some people don't take kindly to those types coming around.

this faggot never even been to the DMV

White people are horrible.
White people are racist.

>Lives near white people
>platinum jewish approved victim status for life to cry and complain
>chance to be a victim happens
>seize it with all possible speed

Blacks are not human the way that White People are human. White people need
to separate from Jews/Blacks/Hispanics. We need to create communities of our own.
We need to be vocal in saying we want our space to be a White Only space.

Attached: 411.jpg (689x1024, 228K)

did you know it was founded by a jew

How bout you browns just take a hint that we don’t like you?

he’s doing both now so maybe he is more advanced

IMS

WHY DOESN'T SHE MOVE TO AN ALL BLACK GATED COMMUNITY , ... WHAT DO THEY CALL THEM AGAIN
... OH YEAH, ...PRISONN ..

>person doesnt have code to get through gate
>nigger pulls up behind, refuses to move so person can back up
>RAYCIS BLOCKING ASS YT

yeah we will never like niggers. reasonable thing