Are there really only two Cities in America?

Are there really only two Cities in America?

Attached: 798775447.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

New York is getting whiter and more gentrified. LA is gone beyond belief

>really expensive
Fixed that for you

Yes there are only two cities in the US....that desperately need to be nuked.

Why would anyone ever want to live in either? I like to visit Jew York, and many people there are great, but Northerners in general are miserable people who can't enjoy anything.

Do not reply to memeflag thread until OP participates again, or removes his memeflag.

Coastal OC is very white, and so are a lot of pockets in LA county. I spend every other summer in Dana Point. All my neighbors are rich wasps, it’s quite comfy.

No but these two cities and every Eurofag who wants to visit the US believe it.

I'm in WA please just leave SW WA alone nuke everything around us though please.

Rich white neighborhoods in a sea of brown.sounds like the third world. I'd rather not.

don't you mean more jewish?

And I'll take the opportunity to say OP is a huge fucking faggot and his ilk should stay in these cities

LA is a commuter town. You’re in your car from your home to your destintion. You don’t have to interact with the hordes if you don’t feel like it.

I’d take that over some random Deep South town any day.

New York is getting whiter, but it's all faggots from out of state. They're not New Yorkers, and the city is shit.
>mfw NYC hasn't been the same since 9/11
still better than L.A. tbqh

Attached: wtc 7 fire.jpg (1536x1024, 608K)

If you use some retarded definition for the word city.

Yup.
Houston is growing though.

>They're not New Yorkers, and the city is shit.
>"real New Yorkers"
like anyone needs a bunch of hooknosed wops where you can't tell the difference if they're Jews.

How exactly do you think people get to and from work in other cities? Horse and buggy? Pretty sure people drive to work in places that aren't LA.

Yes, there definitely isn't any major cities in the midwest with clean streets and free public transportation, send all the niggers and spics to either LA or NY as they would starve to death in any part of the endless cow pastures in between.

Chicago
Miami
Houston/Dallas
Atlanta
Philly
Boston
Seattle
San Francisco
San Diego

NY and LA are where the media types live so thats all their small minds ever thimk about.
NY I must admit is the home of the economic power of the US, with the NYSE and a dozen other financial institutions. But LA is just home to all the self important wannabe Hollywood types. But since both of these cities hold the headquarters of film and media production, they cant shut up about theor cities.

>T. Just outside of DC guy

You seem to think Houston and Dallas are not entirely different cities 3+ hours apart driving very fast, you fucking moron.

La at least used to be a nice city
Ny has always been shit

It's the exact same in the South except there are much bigger areas of land for whites...

Largest US cities
1. NYC
2. LA
3. Chicongo
4. Houston
5. Phoenix or Atlanta?

Reveal that flag fag I want to see the blue and yellow

4. Dallas-Fort Worth
5. Washington DC
6. Houston
7. San Fransisco
8. Philadelphia
9. Boston
10. Atlanta

Jobs.

Hate to say it but shit is not good in the heartland. Especially if you have an IQ over 115, there aren't a whole lot of opportunities. Also, the national media doesn't cover this, but all the cities here are getting more violent than ever. St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, KC, etc. Crazy crime rates.

Just quite economically depressed. I don't want to, bit I might have to leave myself to go to NYC for a few years to at least get my career started. Hopefully I won't have to stay though. Can't see myself raising a family there.

Cincinnati is actually a really important town.

Dont be so harsh on him there Tex. Most people dont understand just how big Texas, Alaska and Florida (length wise) are.
>Texas thinks its a country
>Alaska is 1/3 the size of the rest of the country combined
>Once you cross into the norther tip of Florida you are still 12hours from the southern tip

For the Elite? yes

Only a Jew would have to "leave myself to go to NYC for a few years to at least get my career started"

Large cities are ALL shit. They're okay for a weekend. Or even a day.

>two smart for a job

A real American stays in the hometown his grandparents and great-grandparents did.
Nowadays Americans move to much. Americans will build a house and then move out before the roof is even done.

>can't tell the difference between a guido and a jew

Attached: henry hill.jpg (640x460, 95K)

Well guess I'd fit in then. Sorry I don't want to blow my back out and lose eyesight at 35 due to being a welder. Trades are a meme. You'd know that if you were actually around trade people.

DC is pretty shit

There are plenty of white collar cities you can live in besides New York fucking City.

>La at least used to be a nice city
>used to be
It was paradise once, it's the third world now.

Attached: i accept it.jpg (960x820, 244K)

I'm sure there are. I was using it as an example, you massive sperg. Besides, I thought you had to stay in your great-grand parents hometown and work at the gas station or hotel by the side of the interstate to be a real fulfilled American?

>people drive to work in places that aren’t in LA
Driving is luxury for most people in big cities like SF, NYC, or Seattle. Most people living in the city proper don’t even own a car. They just walk, bike, or take public transport. Interaction with the elements of the city is mandatory.

My point is, with sufficient funds, you can create and live in your perfect little bubble with negligent negative consequences.

Attached: A6D715E5-8E4F-4EE5-ACBF-EC8A3DD0ADA1.jpg (1169x1146, 263K)

Neither of those cities is American. Both are filled with niggers and kikes. New York and LA are both part of Israel.

Reminder: 41 posts in, 1 post by OP

Stop replying to shill memeflag threads

Basically.

Attached: 1524618642711.jpg (750x605, 94K)

I would love the south if it wasn’t full of scary coons and white trash tweakers.

The south is only fun if you live in a ranch, have lots of groupies, big guns, a boat, and all kinds of off-road vehicles... otherwise, it’s quite mundane.

Attached: 48448429-9635-4CBE-8AD8-4E344638B120.jpg (1024x683, 842K)

Spengler predicts this.
At the tail end of a culture's lifespan a few megalopolises appear and direct the civilization's remaining development.
All other cities in the society are reduced to being 'provincial' and thus inconsequential.

Attached: 71t87E7wE4L.jpg (1044x1360, 128K)

You could consider the Bay Area to be a decent sized city as well.

Never been to NY. LA is an unmitigated shithole. Crime stats are kept artificially low.

>Are there really only two Cities in America?

Houston is a fucking monster. And DFW is growing like crazy too

Part of the NYSE moved to Atlanta

>Jew York
>Spic City

No
/thread

They both suck dick. That being said, I'd rather be in Los Angeles because I fucking hated jew York every time I've been there for work. I never had a bad time in la when I was there. I hated San Francisco, San Diego and Bakersfield while I was there.
Having lived in all the places I have lived in I can say with a certainty, fuck California, new England, all the nigger filled southern states, long live Texas and Alaska.

Are the orange parts the places where adults unironically talk about high school football?

Cincinnati is not important, it makes Pittsburgh look like a world class City.

Also Chicongo

chicongo is the best city if you stay out of the spic and nigger warzones

red county here, passion for high school football is high in these parts

You could live on land you inherit or live in a nearby city (not New York City) until you have saved up enough to get land

You don't need a ranch if you live somewhere with nice enough water or in a town not full of methheads

in an archetypical sense, yes. you're either a slave to finance or media, therefore everywhere else is a province of new york or los angeles

you're literally all part of the same "New Yorker" stereotype, you act similar except wops are more poor and retarded

>they're not real new yorkers
no, of course not. real new yorkers are too busy ruining South Florida which is amazing considering how fucking shit it was to begin with.

New York is the shittiest city in America. New Yorkers are pretentious Jew bred idiots, most of whom never leave that shithole but say it's the best City in the world based on shitty early 90s ad campaigns. I've been all over the country and can say LA would be a great City if it wasn't for decades of immigration. It's got the best location, beautiful topography and weather. That being said it's a good place to visit but not to live. Too much traffic, too crowded.

>New York is getting whiter

lol literally what the FUCK are you talking about