How can Amer*cans defend nuking Japan?

How can Amer*cans defend nuking Japan?

Attached: american 46.png (600x1199, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xpa7lKKJpYg
youtube.com/watch?v=VLTl9Im73Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you love jjokbari money tho OP

monkey*

>Honorable warfare
>Official policy was "The three alls: kill all, burn all, loot all"

>lmao just kill their women and children
truly a marvelous code of honor

Attached: american 45.png (692x587, 142K)

Fuck you bitch that “mutt” meme isn’t funny it is inaccurate of how Americans actually are and it is offensive. You’re just some chink jealous of the power Americans have and trying to hurt our feelings

hmm....

Attached: american 24.png (920x281, 78K)

>Finland
Snow nigger STFU. Yeah we dropped bombs in civilians to save our troops lives. Why should we care about our enemies families when our own people's lives were at risk?
This is why Finland is Sweden's gay cousin
And Japan had it coming. And we rebuilt them into the perverted robot obsessed culture that they are today, and that you love

Teach us then

Gee it's almost like war is about putting a soldier's life at risk. Americans of course, being the magnificent people they are, instead of fighting like men kick the opponent in the nuts, throw sand in his face and run to his house, rape the opponents dog and kill his daughter. Truly, how could one ridicule this marvelous display of bravery and purpose.

Attached: american 38.jpg (480x1338, 56K)

>Durr your fellow countrymen and soldiers should die even if you could prevent it by killing some enemy civilians because muh honor
Wow you are a massive faggot. You care more about your enemy than your own people, congrats on liking dick

good times

Attached: 1504547383291.png (584x652, 78K)

How can anyone criticize it? The strategy is quite literally beyond reproach.

Here's the way I see it:
the atomic bombings were completely wrong and unjustified like you say, but we did it anyway because we can do whatever we want. You can feel free to cry about it but there will be no apologies

Attached: dab.png (768x768, 352K)

>American trying to teach Finland how to defend their country
Lmao that's all my people have been doing for as long as we have existed. Never having to resort to killing civilians. If you can't defend your country like a man then that's your issue, not mine Too bad the Japanese were such cowards as to give up after being nuked. Would have liked to see them retaliate and put your race mixed kike nation on it's knees.

Attached: american 36.png (1124x598, 133K)

They don't need to because they won.
If you win you get to write history and everyone will praise you to get on your good side.

We can't.

AHAHAHAHAHA

S
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 1529719044315.png (686x798, 33K)

>honorable warfare

Nips had no honor, after they got a taste of their savage nature at nanking they couldnt stop torturing and raping all their POW's and oppressed citizens.

Tbh they deserved to be nuked, they initiated a war with a country who they could never hope to beat, sneak attacked them like pussies, and add tremendous fuel to the conflict makeing it a global conflict leading to the deatbs of millions and millions of people.

Fuck preware japan, they deserved it

Attached: 582c04ebd3d89.jpg (217x308, 54K)

>honour
>americans
oh sweet summer child, you have no idea

Attached: 1529796246207.gif (403x360, 112K)

>never having to resort to killing civilians
that would be because Finland has never been on the offensive in enemy territory, and because your country (as an independent state) has only fought two (2) conflicts and lost one of them

>Honorable warfare
>Begins this "Honorable" warfare by making a sneak attack on a harbor when not even officially at war.
They deserved it, they decided to sucker punch america and got sucker punched back, with a much bigger fist.
Those bombs also brought us anime, so it was the right thing to do, sorry that America always makes the right choices, niggers.

Attached: 1523931877380.png (190x309, 100K)

Attached: 55a.jpg (680x458, 39K)

have you read the translated tojo speech? because i can tell, you havent

>Finland has never been on the offensive in enemy territory
>American education

Attached: american 7.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

Cry more faggot

Unit 731 & Nanjing, there, I did it
/thread

>We didn't have to kill civilians
>Think of the women and children goy
Wow you really are becoming Sweden

>calling a fin a nigger
what ironie

There would have been like 2 more years of Japan suiciding themselves of we hadnt. They had lost strategically but we're too cunty to surrender.

Shikata ga nai, faggot.

>finns upset at their ancestors plight

>Honorable warfare
It's pretty crazy when you think about it. Allying with the US seems to mean the war crimes from back then never come up as often. Unit 731, Nanking, forced marches, comfort women, etc. all get swept under the rug. Even the Holodomor from the USSR isn't big in the US since the USSR helped at the end of WWII to get rid of Nazi Germany.

Attached: 1519712221660.jpg (480x910, 22K)

A time traveler told us that the only way we would get cat girls and tsundere anime wives was to nuke the fuck out of the nasty yellow vermin.
Seems to be working so far.

so you're admitting Karelia was always part of Russia?
LMAO

Attached: 1505992438429.jpg (884x757, 78K)

CHING CHONG WHITU BOI, ITS NO HONORABU TO NUKU
COUNTLESS OF WARCRIMES? NO WE DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1507852053470.png (583x684, 123K)

>you have no idea
Priorities listed:
1) Duty
2) Victory
3) Honor

Attached: Uncle Bill.gif (324x408, 41K)

>invade the Japanese mainland and kill 5 million of your own troops in the process against a people ready and willing to die in protracted guerrilla warfare

vs

>kill 300k Japanese people and avoid senselessly fighting against the rest of the Japanese nation

Nothing you say will convince me the right thing wasn't done.

Though I guess that could be because the US isn't great at educating uncomfortable subjects or anything they can't depict as black-and-white morality.

Attached: 1522285916937.jpg (731x720, 318K)

>History is written by the victor

Do it again Uncle Billy!

>Unit 731, Nanking, forced marches, comfort women, etc. all get swept under the rug.
It's hard to grant amnesty to mass murderers when everyone knows about them.

All the mutt memes in the world won't save you from nuclear hellfire.

Attached: a99.png.jpg (570x574, 37K)

t. schlomo

These are people who merely seek the destruction of America, if America didn't fall to the islanders, then we made a wrong choice because America is still a first world country and they still live in a.... shithole.

It was JEWlluminati ritual sacrifice and a scientific-medical experiment. Nothing to do with pushing Japan to surrender and nothing to do with showing the Soviets the power of the A-Bomb. Oppenheimer and Einstein were the main responsible, they were "rank and file" JEWlluminati members not even "little Jews"...trully evil people.

I find it funny how (((historical))) records list the rivers of death after the nuking littered with charred bodies while there are now pictures or recordings from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xpa7lKKJpYg

Just surrender god damn

>How can Amer*cans defend nuking Japan?
It resulted in anime. No anime means no Jow Forums. No Jow Forums means no other chans. No chans means no spurdo. Ends justify the means in this case.

Attached: spurdogrenadebaseball.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

>being this self unaware
lmao, the mutt meme evolved from HUE HUE BR?. I wouldnt expect you to know what honor is, now go put some more corrugated steel on your roof, you fuckin monkey

Attached: 3cc.jpg (642x517, 33K)

Honor was a concept that used to save lives.

>Hey I'm gonna take prisoners, so if I get defeated I will be spared as well.
>hey, don't bomb cities or they will bomb ours too.
>Hey, before sinking a convoy with a submarine, give them a warning and let the crew sail away in lifeboats safely.
>David vs Goliath: let's settle this, our best warrior fights your best warrior then we honour the result, no need to waste men dieing.

Now Americans did the most dishonourable nigger thing possible: nuking civilians, yet they cry and bitch as they get shredded by IEDs and 9/11. LMAO.

All you have to do is practice it

u mad muttboi

Attached: american culture.jpg (1564x2106, 1.06M)

>America is still a first world country
Yeaaa....
no

Attached: 1490918521544.jpg (2000x1413, 2.57M)

Start shit, get hit.

it saved millions of lives, by preventing the rest of the world from needing to launch a mainland invasion of japan to get the japs to surrender.

> be japanese
> gouge out enemy soldiers eyeballs with spoons, cut their dicks off, etc
> rape chinese women and kill their children in front of them
> but hey guys im honorable

Simple mathematics.
Around 220 000 japanese people were killed by the nukes.
If they'd done in an invasion by land, then the casualties for the Americans would have been 268 000, at the lowest estimate. And for the Japanese, 10 million.

Attached: jap pepe.jpg (900x736, 90K)

>America is still a first world country
*inhales for a millenium*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: american 26.jpg (436x394, 35K)

>Innocent Native Americans
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent mexicans
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent black people
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Germans
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Germans again
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Koreans
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Vietnamese
YEAH KILLEM
>innocent Iraqis
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Serbians
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Afghanis
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Libyans
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent Palestinians
YEAH KILLEM
>Innocent iranians
YEAH WE NEED TO KILLEM MAGA

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

>No Jow Forums means no other chans
>He doesn't know about 2chan

It was estimated there would have been over one-million American casualties if we invaded Japan's homeland.
So we opted to use the atomic bomb, to save our people.
I believe Japan would have done the same, if they were in our position.

Attached: my pillow merchant 2.png (338x402, 214K)

(((USA))) gave Japan no choice but to attack with the embargo. And this was after the (((USA))) and the (((UK))) deliberately builded up German and Japan military potential with transfers of technologies. "Enemy manufacturing" is one of the main methods of the JEWlluminati.

no but it was enemy territory and we participated in offensive with the Germans

>Innocent Native Americans
>Innocent mexicans

Attached: 1310897925186.jpg (413x395, 43K)

Found the mutt

>that pic
It's so easy to forget how awesome America is when you live here. Holy shit we're cool.

>YEAH KILLEM

lol

The innocents that died at pearl harbor and our manifest destiny to defend east asia from bolshevism.

I don't get why people cry about war 'crimes'. War is about killing and subjugating your enemy it doesn't matter how you do it just that you win. On another note when 2 countries are at war I also don't understand why people think the civilians are somehow suppose to Immune from harm. They're a tool in warfare as well and part of the warring countries. They supply manpower, arms, and food for the combat units and are participating as a result and are entitled to be attacked as they are enemies.

Rules of war were created by weak nations to hide behind to try and bind the strongers arms. Thats why finland is trying to shame america in this thread so they can try to be on equal grounds and at the same power level because in real war, total war they wouldn't stand a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLTl9Im73Bo

t.chang

> Be American
> Fall for Jewish false flag
> Never fight the Jews though
> Fights everyone else
Slaves of Israel.

>The Rape of Nanking (1937)
>The Bangka Island Massacre/Slaughter of Australian Army Nurses (1942)
>The Bataan Death March (1942)
>The Sandakan Death March (1945)
>Murder and cannibalism on the Kokoda Track (1942)
>Conscripting women for sexual slavery in Japanese Army brothels (1937-1945)
>Mutilation and murder of Dutch civilians in Borneo
>Murder and cannibalism - captured American pilots
>Murder of American pilots and aircrew at Midway (1942)
>The bombing of the hospital ship Manunda (1942)
>The sinking of the hospital ship Centaur (1943)
>Extermination of survivors of merchant vessels sunk by the Japanese (1943-45)

>mass killings
>mass rapes
>torturing PoW
>chemical weapons
>comfort women
>cannibalism
>slavery
>looting
>Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731 Unit 731

BUT MUH HONOR
go fuck yourself

Attached: jap.gif (1064x589, 981K)

Land invasion of Japan= More dead soldiers more dead civilians

oh my bad, you're just too stupid to have any clue about countries or history

>country that became a bitch of the Soviets complaining about what another country did during ww2

Mighty kek

You started a a war against honorary aryans and then you nuked them like a fucking nigger. Fuck you.

Look what happened on Okinawa: by that point in the Pacific war there were no more civilians, merely Japanese who wore a uniform and those who did not. Only the absolute certainty in the minds of the Japanese people that America could and would deliver total annihilation led to a surrender. As soon as you put troops on the Japanese mainland, you'd end up with a fight that would make the Battle for Berlin look like a 2 person pistol duel.

Different snow nigger here 41-44 war against ussr was fought in Ussr rightful Clay in North and in south reclaiming Clay what was stolen.

And we have fought 4 wars. Red rebellion and it isnt war crime if Enemy is communist, two wars against ussr and one with nazi germany.

Finland best lie was that we werent nazi germany allies in ww2

No anime no 2chan. No 2chan no Jow Forums. No Jow Forums no other chans. Hell even if 2chan existed in an anime free world, it wouldn't have jumped language barriers. No anime means no weaboos.

I skipped a step I assumed everyone could follow. I guess I overestimated the intelligence level. Still simplifies to no nukes means no spurdo.

Attached: spurdostovespirit.jpg (640x1499, 216K)

continuation war? the march into finno-karelian ssr? how retarded are you?

Attached: continuationwar.jpg (1600x900, 332K)

>finn
>butthurt asian
every time

The Chad America vs the Virgin Germany

Well would you like to invade Japan.

Because we won, faggot.

Also, the USA was kind enough to straight up tell them 2 out of 7 cities were gonna get blasted and distorted the warning to the civilians weeks before hand. The nips thought they were bluffing.

Says the jew

Mongolian diaspora mad about nuking of japs? say it isn't so! Just one thing though..

>Israel Founded: May 14, 1948
I guess you neo nazis can stop blaming Israel on this one

>honorable warfare
>japanese imperial conquest

Pick one
You have to be absolutely retarded to think they didnt have some holy retrubution coming their way

Fight for Israel, goy.
This

Easy. know your place America wins by any means necessary. Stay off our soil

Ebin meme.
Asians are anti-white scum, but I don't think a yellow fevered fag like you would care.

Attached: 1518770451834.jpg (675x637, 89K)

And Japan sneak attacked us without declaring war. That’s pretty dishounourable too, nigger.

>flag
Sorry i cant take you seriously

they can't defend it. their excuse was that Japan would have fought more time and the many more American soldiers would have died. US have chosen the easy, cowardly way.
Some will say that American lives where more important...bullshit, look at your immigration policy in the last 50 years.

>threading your own post
Kankermongool

you do know that there's multiple countries in asia right? also that japan fought alongside nazi germany against the americans?
you sound like a retarded 17 years old who has no clue about the world outside amerimutt memes

>trying to hurt our feelings
Mutt detected.

Attached: 1529738257228.jpg (567x437, 142K)

Wot. They started it by bombing our ships.

>AMERICA EBIL
>DONT MIND I SHIELD MY COUNTRY FROM CRITICISM WITH A MEMEFLAG

yeah i'm sure uboats simply fired off warning shots and revealed their location giving up their only advantage.. hahahaha

>America started the war

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 54K)