Will this book grant me access to Trump's secrets of master negotiation and persuasion or is it just a meme...

Will this book grant me access to Trump's secrets of master negotiation and persuasion or is it just a meme? Have you read it Jow Forums? I'm considering buying it

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (400x578, 51K)

Well, it will certainly give him more money.

It does help explain how he thinks

How fucking late can you be?

Attached: 1475229439445.jpg (400x659, 75K)

its hilarious, 'it will show perfection' moments throughout, would recommend

>Will this book grant me access to Trump's secrets of master negotiation
Unironically yes.

This. It is an autobiography in his early years. It is not a psychology textbook, but it did help me understand his mindframe.

torrent it

I like physical copes of books to sit on a shelf and show off

The first chapter explains his process of how he goes through deals. So really you only need to read the first chapter to get the rough idea of how he does business. The rest of the book are stories of him using those skills in practice.

Also the book reads exactly like Trump's speaking style during the campaign. It was a fun read.

This

>Be Confident Bro: The Book
only works if you start with looks and $$$

It's actually a pretty solid read. Chapter one is amusing and insightful as fuck (A day in the life of Trump).

Attached: 35628745_616085345457022_9102943395847864320_n.jpg (711x800, 56K)

It's a great read and offers insight into how Trumps pretty much always been. Would highly recommend getting and reading.
This

Pretty unanimous reviews, I'll buy it. I'm curious if anyone has any stories of applying the principles from the book IRL?

Attached: trumpdarthvader.jpg (947x768, 62K)

The whole book is a psy op by Trump to make you think that you understand his methods when in fact you've got it all wrong. True power is best kept hidden.

Fucking Hell leaf I already just bought it

Attached: 1522295477520.jpg (1000x944, 127K)

My wife read it and liked it. She also read his other book Midas Touch. Then again she and I own a business together so it applies for us, for a wagecuck it's probably just a novelty. You can pretend you're free I guess?

It will make you even more retarded

Attached: 1498316224788.png (824x656, 636K)

mine arrived Friday and im not starting it till July 1st so i cat tell you. i hear so many great things about it. hope it lives up to the hype

Without a doubt. It also confirms he's doing everything on purpose, and is the same guy now he was 30 years ago. The way he gives people nicknames, allows for negative press, or dodges questions in order to focus on a positive aspect of something in the press.

"If I wasn't careful, I could spend the rest of my life talking to the press."

Trump is fucking amazing.

We'll probably end up reading it simultaneously

Good to hear

>I'm considering buying it
>buying
No, it won't help you, in particular, very much. Not to mention his negotiation secrets aren't revealed in that book, only his general approach to business.

Attached: persuaded.jpg (2444x2336, 842K)

Why not buy it cheapskate? I already have anyway

Attached: 1529854827886.jpg (703x640, 55K)