Oh no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO

Oh no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: g8o42nkssx511.jpg (721x767, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/same-difference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right, because Sarah Sanders was asking the restaurant to fry her up a special Make America Great Again steak, so it's exactly the same as the situation with the baker. Haha. Totally not transparent at all, right guys?

Why do leftist always have to be assholes?
Why do their but hurts have to always be some whacked out delusion in their little fucked up heads?
Christian baker says he won't make the cake, Leftist chimp out and sues
Lefttard restaurant says they won't serve, Right wing politely leave. Left wingers chimp out again because they believe something else happened

>discrimination is wrong unless the person I discriminate against is a conservative

Personally I believe businesses should be able to turn people away for services but watching the left act like hypocrites getting off to a thing they were always against is hilarious. Only the left can actively sell out their own beliefs and think they are winning. Also nobody is that upset she was turned away, it's just the left creating a straw man.

What are religious beliefs and should you respect them?
If you won't respect mine, why do you respect (((theirs)))?
Is it because you hate Christians?

This is bait, but there are legit retards who dont have the ability to distinguish the nuances of these situations. Very scary for our future. These idiots are going to lead us off a cliff by viral video mob mentality

nobody is calling for legislation regarding this thing, just complaining about it

the gay cake situation went to SCOTUS

It’s not a legal matter, it’s just extremely rude.

The Left, both Jewish and White Good Goyim, always used Free Speech to enforce their own beliefs. They are a consistent example of "freedom for me but not for thee." Then they accuse conservatives of doing the same things they do. The easy solution would be to allow people to discriminate again but the Left knows that all white communities are a benefit and mixed communities create chaos. The Left is made up of the lower end of the Bell Curve so they can't let honest competition happen without going right back to the bottom of the totem pole. The Left has to cheat just to hold their own. The modern Right is so stupid that it lets the Left cheat and then gets all sore when they lose the game.

Right wingers: Quit playing fair with the Left. They will never play fair with you. They want you tortured and killed for being born superior to them. Nothing you can ever do will make them ok with being born inferior to you. They don't like being your slaves. Stop helping them destroy everything your ancestors worked hard for.

You shouldn't be allowed to not serve a customer. It's not your bakery. It's the town's bakery. Just because you built it and founded it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be there without you.

That ain't the issue. Let me know when Sanders takes legal action against the restaurant

I want freedom of association for everyone.

Expecting this post to get you a lot of (You)s

The reverse of that argument is true.
I'm totally in favor of everyone being allowed to discriminate for any reason.

He's just arguing a strawman. Haven't seen Sanders or anyone on the right argue that they owners didn't have the right to do it... Just that they're retarded for doing so. But she politely left, isn't suing, isn't making a federal case out of it. So now not only do they want to discriminate against us, they want us to not even say anything about it.

Who gives a fuck if a business is retarded enough to not take in willing customers. The market will adjust and the places that welcome everyone will be sucessful and the place pandering to peoples politics like this will fucking lose out on Loadsamoney

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F9c78a1585d49a0b02e834a0905a9d308.400x412x1.jpg (275x283, 15K)

wait, if you refuse to serve democrats, this is basically a way to refuse black people.

Attached: 1rnbpt[1].jpg (801x653, 48K)

Isn't it cute how last year Jow Forums hated the phrase "freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences", comparing it to the fall of Western civilization, and now everybody here accepts it as dogma?

Why? All town's have a bakery. If you want to take part in a society and be allowed to have that bakery in your name, you must adhere to the rules of the society. That implies serving all who belong in said society. If you do not want to be a part of a society, don't expect anyone to care, if someone comes to steal your stuff, rape your daughter, burn your bakery and found a new one himself.

damn ,ook at that guys profile picture he is clearly a REAL man

real men post things like this on twitter

real men use twitter

Does this mean we can start chasing spics and groids out of restaurants or do only onions boy fags have that option?

Business is CLOSED this week ;)

Attached: Pools Closed IRL.jpg (960x640, 99K)

That's a retarded phrase, so why would anyone, except the strawmen born in your messed up mind, hold that view? Speech is not free, if it has consequences.

Ei vittu, ihka oikea kehitysvammainen.

This

Attached: 8D26A2E8-1197-44DA-BC1E-799E66F3F150.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

Hyvä argumentti. Hirtä ittes.

Except gays want a cake that specifically illustrated their gayness.

Sanders just wanted a meal.

It would be equally obnoxious for her to say “and yes please write MAGA in the mashed potatoes using a toothpick”

>now everybody here accepts it as dogma?

Not everyone, Hans. It flies in the the face of enlightenment values that underpin our entire civilization.

>t’s not a legal matter, it’s just extremely rude.
Fuck your feelings. When did the right become so concerned about political correctness?

Lol pussy, cant even fight against blue-hair hambeast weirdos.

The beauty of this Jewish trick is that it makes hypocrites out of everybody.

>not undertanding that most republicans don't support freedom of association
>not understanding that you aught to respect the current law in place regardless of what you believe should be the optimal solution
wew lads

>Why do leftist always have to be assholes?

Observing and reflecting. Playing nice is a two player game. If you want the leftists to calm their tits, you'll need to silence the cringy alt right kekistanis and other stormshits.

>Let me know when Sanders takes legal action against the restaurant
She used a government-owned Twitter account to bash them. Same difference.

I am not a hypocrite. Turns out I'm the only one with any arguments too. Interesting.

It doesn't. The cases being compared are not actually similar at all. The similarities end at "both involve things that are edible."

Sounds like some pretty disproportionate consequences there, y'know, for not wanting to bake a cake for a couple of faggots. Oh no, you didn't make a cake for me...m waaaaaah! May Moloch smite thee and rape and murder thy wife and daughter with the penises of a thousand aids infected demon cocks!

Sounds reasonable commrad.

Not sure if retarded or trolling, but the legal and moral basis of this, which is refusing service because of the difference in personal belief, is similar. Making a Make America Great Again steak is not different, legally or morally.

Jow Forums in 2017: Lol liberal pansies, we don't care about political correctness!
Jow Forums in 2018: WAAAAH THEY MEANIES

Jeezus why does your GOP attract so many morons

Freedom of speech is not being arrested and prosecuted by the goverment for anything you say. Being shunned off by others is something that can happen, and there's nothing wrong with it.

> not sure if retarded or trolling
> is retarded

No one ordered a MAGA steak, you stupid fuck. The baker didn't refuse to sell cakes to the faggots. He refused to bake them a special gay wedding cake. How can you not see the difference? I believe you can. You're just being a prick.

Jos mä perustan leipomon, mulla on täys oikeus olla tekemättä mitään mitä mulöla ei ole esillä/myynnissä, jos joku homotus tulee ja haluaa goatse-kakun, mä voin sanoo sille että se loukkaa mun uskonnon arvoja joten en, ja jos se siitä ruikuttaa, ni pahinta mitä mulle voi tapahtua on että menetän asiakkaita.

Mä perustin ja omistan ja rakensin sen leipomon, kaupunki ei voi asialle mitään.
Sun vuoro.

>religious beliefs the same as political beliefs
get a load of this fucking loser

>so it's exactly the same as the situation with the baker. Haha. Totally not transparent at all, right guys?
No, it's kicking someone out based on "beliefs and moral grounds".

The Republicans want this fight.

They didn't. They don't take rudeness up to the Supreme Court. They don't make the government mandate politeness for everyone.

It's a hyperbole, brainlet. It's not meant to sound reasonable. It is a device to make you understand the ridiculousness of your view. If you want to be a part of society, you don't get to pick and choose the good parts of it while leaving out the 'bad' parts. If you want to have the society's bakery and the society's legal protection, you don't get to not pick serving all constituents of the society.

Yes. That's the argument that liberals were using last year. And Jow Forums was horrified, calling it a conservative shoah.

>Not understanding the 1st Amendment
>Not understanding that you are only a valid religion after legal review and your organization getting tax exempt status
>Not understanding that compelling a specific service to go against someones beliefs isn't denying service from the business.

You can't commission a Jewish Artist to draw Hitler, you can't force a Muslim artist to draw Muhammad, you can't force any abrahamic religion to marry a gay if they don't want to. You can still get the full range of services from and go to their establishment but you can't put the gun of the government to their head to compel them to act against their 1st amendment held beliefs.

Attached: 1506350099895.png (331x304, 67K)

It's almost like; the Left/Liberal is fueled by Emotions and feelings. Anything that deviates from the Left/Liberal narrative is not only wrong, but indefensable. The two-way street we're on is one-way only in accordance with Communist practices which reject logic and reason

>It’s not a legal matter, it’s just extremely rude.
They why take it to court?

I mean it makes us all hypocrites because each side can strawman the other hilariously easy with situations that aren’t the same but are just similar enough on the surface level to draw out comparison. Everybody’s talking bout gay cakes and kneeling in the same breath as this Sarah.

If people tried to do that swastika thing today they'd probably get arrested and the people would be doxxed, have articles written about them, and fired from their jobs.

2007 was a different era.

Hans, Achmed... whatever.
Trump would have never won without the memes and everything that entails. The election was won at Berkeley.

Which is completely different from what happened with the baker. He didn't kick the faggots out of his shop for being faggots. He refused to perform special services for them. They could've bought any cake that was already there. They wanted him to bake a gay wedding cake though.

It's nothing like what happened her with the Sanders family.

Liberals WANT the goverment to arrest and prosecute people for things they say on the internet, don't deny that.

There is a political dimension to religion, especially in your country. You dipshit.

>Except gays want a cake that specifically illustrated their gayness.
A wedding cake? They're generic. They were refused service, not for the product, but for who the people were buying it. That's the difference.

Uhh no.
Kill yourself.

No. He wanted them to make a cake in the shape of a male torso butt fucking an other male torso.

>They don't make the government mandate politeness for everyone.
And the left does? I defy you to name one instance where the left has tried to get a government mandate for politeness to anyone.

False. There are cakes on display, already made, that are generic. They could have bought any of these. They wanted a not-generic special crafted gay cake. They weren't kicked out for being faggots.

Why does the left always project

>I refuse to serve you because your identity as a homosexual offends my beliefs.
>I refuse to serve you because your identity as a republican offends my beliefs.
Are Jow Forumstards really this fucking stupid? I mean surely you realized the moment the asshole baker was allowed to refuse service, that it opens the door for much worse shit?
Hope you're ready for every kabob stand to turn into a sharia zone.

>Sun vuoro.
Speak English. If you offer a service, you offer it to all customers. You are taking up the society's slow for a service, i.e., you make competition infeasible for newcomers. However, if you didn't exist at all, someone else would start offering your service. You don't get to affect the society and its services while also being allowed to define who belongs in the society.

>You don't get to pick and choose the good parts of it while leaving out the 'bad' parts.

Yeah, actually thats exactly what laws, and morals, and principles, and freedom of association allow us to do, dipshit.

But I know all of that must be a very confusing concept for you comrad.

Trump is a total incompetent

Bit backwards from what I have heard from the right.

I'm always amazed that liberals can't conceive of the notion that someone should have the right to do something but ultimately shouldn't do it.

Private property rights and freedom of association are some of the most basic rights humans are supposed to have.

Attached: Daily Reminder.jpg (305x406, 24K)

>Same difference
>Same
>difference

SHE LEFT
What is this nigger argument.
What the fuck is he arguing????
Why is he claiming things that are false?

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>He refused to perform special services for them.
No, he refused to make a generic product that his company already produces on the grounds that he didn't like the people buying it.

It's not like they asked for the cake to say "Barry and Gary's Fun Faggot AIDS Wedding!!" in frosting with fondant squirting dicks all over it.

Attached: 1501884103783.jpg (960x960, 46K)

They weren't refused the services of the cake shop. They could have bought any of the cakes there. They weren't kicked out for being faggots.

Sarah was refused service by the restaurant. She wasn't allowed to order anything there. She was kicked out for being republican.

It's a strawman.
Sanders didn't cry about it.
She let people know what happened so Trump supporters can avoid the place.

I hope Sarah makes some money off this she is a ledge.

Because deep down they are ashamed and know they are wrong, so they project and work themselves to believe that you are just as bad, if not worse, so they get angry at you.

You know, like when women start to call you asshole and evil and that they hate you simply because you rejected them.

>99.9% peaceful.
Back to redddit sven
You think we wouldn't notice the lies.

It's another comfy liberal Twitter strawman thread

Attached: 1527786707873.jpg (636x527, 128K)

There will be no swastica's. It was the wrong pic. But, business WILL be closed this week.

Lol triggered Liberals are so lulzy

Are you an autist? She left politely. She didn't make a supreme court case over it like the cake faggots. It's literally the exact inverse. She just decided to expose what happened.

Attached: memeflag.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

>a political dimension
>giant fucking text that says "separation of church and state"
>freedom of religion
of course there is some politics to it, because there has to be to have fucking laws protecting religion, dipshit.

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/same-difference

lrn2english, swecuck

Haha it's funny because liberals have now set a precedence where we can literally put "no blacks allowed" signs back in our stores and restaurants because we consider it a sincerely held belief. Thanks lefties you're doing all the heavy lifting for us.

The gay cake thing? Are you actually stupid?

>He wanted them to make a cake in the shape of a male torso butt fucking an other male torso.
provide a source that isn't zerohedge or some other dogshit

>he refused to make a generic product that his company already produces on the grounds that he didn't like the people buying it.
Refusing to make a cake in the shape of two naked men having sex is not "a generic product" and you know it.

No, it doesn't. People like you are the best argument against democracy. I'm so far above you that you can't even see me.

If you affect the society in any way, expect the society to affect you. All societies offer some services. It doesn't matter who offers them, someone will. If one guy doesn't, another will. If you take part in the society by filling the slot for one of these services, you are also expected to offer it to all citizens in the society, since otherwise those citizens would want another one to offer the same service. Since you, however, already occupy that service, it would be unreasonably hard for newcomers to start competing in it. Therefore, the society has all the right to enforce you to offer your services to everyone or stop being a part of the society.

Sorry I don't speak mutt.

business do have the right to refuse services

>SHE LEFT
AND IMMEDIATELY JUMPED ON A GOVERNMENT-OWNED SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT AND CRIED ABOUT IT

>doesn't have an argument
>calls names
OK, you're retarded.

There are a million differences between the two, just none of them moral or legal. Legally, the case falls under the right to refuse service. Discrimination laws apply to the persons in question, not the service. Whether the service is illegal is under different sections of law.

Morally it is the same. It falls under the question of whether a business should discriminate on persons. You can try to draw a crooked line through whether the service shows "support" for whatever cause, but this is completely subjective. I could say baking a gay cake does not support gay marriage because they have already proposed at the time and would have the wedding anyway, but making dinner for a person who's beliefs you don't agree with is providing sustenance to them and letting them carry on.

>No, he refused to make a generic product that his company already produces on the grounds that he didn't like the people buying it.

That's a lie. Generic products were already on display. He would not have had to bake them. He would have had to accept money in exchange for them and that was it. He was willing to do this. They wanted to commision a special cake for their wedding and he wasn't comfortable with that.

No one kicked them out.

No one told them they weren't allowed to buy a cake.

Beginning to think you're a tiny bit upset about our little final victory yesterday, Björn. Don't worry, we'll think of you (and the dog eating gooks) when we cheer our boys through the elimination phase.

You're just a liar.
You could get a generic cake at Walmart.

Redditor with 150k+ link karma here. What you 4channers don't realize is that without "that Reddit crowd" you are so fond of making fun of, you wouldn't even have a site.

It's not exactly secret that Reddit and its users control the majority of online discussion, be that on Reddit itself or any other smaller sites like Jow Forums.

The days of your "secret club" are long gone, hell just this week I capped and uploaded over a dozen screenshots of threads to Jow Forums4chan

This past week I have been gifted reddit gold 2 times due to the outstanding quality of my posting.

What have you done with your life?