White People are More Likely to Assault Black, Latino People Than the Other Way Around

What do you say about this Jow Forums?

Study Suggests White People are More Likely to Assault Black, Latino People Than the Other Way Around

atlantablackstar.com/2018/06/23/study-suggests-white-people-are-more-likely-to-assault-black-latino-people-than-the-other-way-around/

Attached: 1472674573936.jpg (1024x1016, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6106
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people who fight back against non-white attackers tend to be slapped with assault charges if they're in cities, primarily out of judges being non-white themselves. For the most part self-defense is proven and the charges are dropped. This is another example of fake news and anti-white propaganda attempting to twist something by ignoring context.

Attached: Black_Violence_b-620x692.jpg (620x692, 77K)

white latinos or just whites?

>atlantablackstar

Attached: 6jw6ux-k7voxc21i96z.jpg (400x400, 25K)

That’s what your nigger propaganda says. Let’s look at reality.
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6106

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Wow. If you use two sources that aren’t propaganda, they say the exact opposite. Amazing.

doubt

Attached: 1482516139339.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

Niggers and spics aren't people

>atlanta
>blackstar
it goes in the trash

Attached: pepe47.jpg (1024x822, 105K)

yeah, i'm sure this is a per capita study

Attached: 1274710173477.jpg (500x354, 44K)

It’s bullshit because it’s a study based in specific areas, and uses decade old numbers.
>Based in part on data obtained by the LAPD between 2000 and 2007, the IRLE report also concluded that whites were 0.5 percent more likely to use weapons against these groups than these groups were to use weapons on them.
Basically they made a conclusion, THEN looked to see where and when the data supported what they wanted it to say.
Niggers gonna nig.

also
>.com website
>it's actually an article, not a study
>you need to pay to read it

into the trash

>28% of all niggers will end up in prison
Should be 100%

>21% of all nigger children are born to teenagers
Should be 0% of all children born are niggers

>in Africa there are more slaves
Who cares

>48% of niggers tested had herpes
This is God's way of warning you not to commit bestiality with them

>half of all non whites will be arrested
Should be all non whites

>Africans rape babies
Who cares about Africa

>Africans rape goats
Poor goats

>niggers are the most overweight
We should stop feeding our pets so much

>a niggers brain is simpler
Most animals have a simpler brain than humans

>niggers never invented anything
Has a horse ever invented anything? Has a dog?

>75% of the gay cancer carriers are niggers
Niggers are one of the worlds biggest faggots, slightly behind Indians and just slightly ahead Arabs

>62% of nigger births are paid for by welfare
Should be 0%

>90% of inter species crimes in the US are committed by niggers against whites
People shouldn't find animals attractive it's their own fault, if you try and fuck a bear he will kill you too

>niggers more likely to kill their kids
Animals have this behaviour

>niggers more likely to be abandoned and waiting for adoption
If I want to adopt an animal I will adopt a cute cat or dog not an ugly nigger

>niggers commit half of all murders
If you have 40 million lions living in your cities you'll probably have lions killing a lot of people too, some animals are too violent to live with

>half of all niggers are unemployed
Should be 100%

In a proper civil war based upon racial lines, "Whites" are going to hurt far more than sensitive fee-fees

this

>whites more likely to assualt blacks and latinos
You must be pretty delusional to believe that non-sense

Attached: 22CB748B-DBD2-442A-B985-1CDDCBCAA311.png (128x125, 31K)

/thread

About time the tables are turned.

I wish this was true

I don't know why these niggers, Saracens and Ching Chongs think they can win a war with us, we don't even like other white people. We bombed each other to smithereens, we have fought each other and conquered, murdered and enslaved each other far worse than any other race, when we went into Africa we built them factories, schools, hospitals but when we went to Germany we destroyed their entire city.
Even today we hate each other, all of Europe is always fighting and arguing with each other, just look at Jow Forums 90% of posts are just everyone talking about bombing each other's countries or how someone isn't white.
we just don't give a shit about these foreign countries enough to even want to go to war with them, North Korea threatens to nuke us we don't give a shit, Spain comes to steal our fish our liberal prime minister threatens to bomb their ships.

If God was all powerful he'd remove niggers. The fact that he hasn't is the reason people laugh at you.

God created niggers, it says in the bible they were cursed because they couldn't cease from sin. They aren't an animal species that Adam named, and they aren't human. They are humans God turned into beasts

not surprising considering i do actually attack minorities on the street

I don't understand why it's against the law, non whites aren't even human they don't have rights. Why am I allowed to go deer hunting but I'm not allowed to shoot a nigger who comes into my house and wants to kill me

It's called self defense.

that pic always makes me sad

>atlantablackstar

Attached: 1522965001304.jpg (657x527, 45K)

the W.H.O.? (I think) suggests that Africa will have a population of 10 Billion by 2100. A population boom will happen by 2030 ad will send the trajectory to a steep upward slope. And they all want to be in Whitey's world
>this doesn't even count the numbers already in Whitey's world
>nor does it take into account China and India also expecting huge populations, and they all need to come to Whitey's world because they're incapable of developing their own Western infrastructures(we're told)

A (((study))) vs. FBI statistics
k schlomo

Attached: blmprotesting.png (498x420, 59K)

“Blacks/Hispanics assault and use weapons against Whites more often than Whites assault and use weapons against Blacks/Hispanics,” the study’s authors wrote, “but these relationships flip once we control for neighborhood and time effects in a panel data setting.”

LOL!

i'm black and i've been saying this for a while. whites just dont attack us or commit violent crime against us cause there arent many of us. if there were, they would. basic statistics tells you that since there are more people for us blacks to assault, we will. it's obvious, but some white trash try to play it as if we be violent more. that new study shed some light & so do your infographic.

>atlantaniggerstar
Lol, what a fucking website.

>Los Angeles
I guarantee you these are from latino gangs fighting black gangs and getting counted as white.

Attached: A1EA5DAB-69B5-4A0B-9AE2-616AE3F3587E.jpg (1200x398, 266K)

>atlantablackstar.com
Give us a break, user. Know your sources.

>basic statistics tells you
>we be violent more
>that new study shed some light
>so do your infographic

Your illiteracy had better be bait, you dumb Wakandan.

>whites just dont attack us or commit violent crime against us cause there arent many of us.

While you're learning English, learn stats.

"Some observers argue that what causes the overwhelming preponderance of black-on-white over white-on-black violence is 'chance of encounter,' due to the fact that there are five times as many whites as blacks in the American population. However, there are only about 30 percent more Hispanics than blacks, yet black-on-Hispanic violence is almost as lopsided as black-on-white violence. This suggests blacks may be deliberately targeting both whites and Hispanics."
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

"Chance encounter" doesn't exactly explain away astronomically higher rates of black-on-black crime compared to White-on-White crime, even adjusted for socioeconomic circumstances, does it, black trash?

I wish it were true because then maybe black people wouldn't be such a nuisance if they knew whitey wasn't gonna put up with their bullshit

if you're so smart, why don't you go back to africa and work on the space program there

Attached: 1518411194140.jpg (1243x859, 351K)

jesus fucking christ, surprised these people don't forget how to breathe sometimes.

i didn't say anything about chance encopunters. it's just the fAct that there are more whites than blacks, by about over 3 times as much, so they are more likely to be robbed & hit than other blacks since theres more black, plus whites make easy targets since they just stand there and dont do shit. if there were as many hispanics as whites, then we would attack them too just as much. why would we attack other black people if theres others around? it's just basic statistics.

Ok, Achmed. Back to pleasuring Merkel and raping Germans for you.

every left wing idiot and black will be siting this study for years to come now

what a bunch of bullshit

Attached: 10cover_lores_-_p_2018.jpg (800x800, 176K)

this is modern leftist science
somewhere along the way they figured out the truth didn't help them, so they changed the truth
they do not follow the scientific method, and their science is little more than dogma

Attached: 1263281210466.gif (299x276, 596K)

Attached: we wuz kangz.png (480x480, 246K)

Hilariously deceptive. How much you want to bet 90% of those "whites" are Hispanic? It's no secret beaners hate blacks and their gangs routinely drive them out of their territory. Don't blame us European whites for that, though.

Very true, also they was kangs and George Washington was black

sad and infuriating

No, it's not basic statistics; you have a basic brain, probably about 85 IQ based on your race's average. What you're describing is exactly that term: "chance encounter."

>there are more whites than blacks, by about over 3 times as much, so they are more likely to be robbed & hit than other blacks since theres more black

When you get to the letter P, if you ever do commit yourself to literacy, you'll discover the phrase "per capita." Not only are blacks are whites segregated quite well by neighborhood, which makes the black-on-white crime even worse, your explanation makes zero sense because even if blacks encountered whites more often than the reverse, the numbers should be much lower because there are fewer of them; they're not.

>if there were as many hispanics as whites, then we would attack them too just as much

There are 30% more Hispanics than Blacks, and Black-on-Hispanic violence is lopsided in the same way. How's that happen, nigga?

Attached: 1403948186401.jpg (500x500, 211K)

All crime stats point to the exact opposite

>Has never heard of per capita in his life