Europe is a third world shithole. I'll spend my vacation dollars elsewhere

I'd much rather go to a latin american paradise for my vacation that visit some third world european shithole. Londonistan? Paris? Berlin? Amersterdam? You've got to be kidding me. All exspensive, shitty weather, and the one reason I used to go there, to experience the culture, is gone. Now that they are all islamic states, I'll go elsewhere.

Attached: IMG_20180201_111653_HDR-EFFECTS.jpg (481x360, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ViHsfeXNgjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool thread

why would I spend my hard earned money to go to this fucking place?

Attached: c87a67b1-a7e7-4b86-8549-33662c54baed.jpg (650x366, 48K)

Yeah I'm gonna save up my money to experience Parisian culture. Fat chance.

Attached: 161102021148-france-paris-migrant-camps-grow-bell-pkg-00002917-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 316K)

serves you well, americans don't travel for culture, but for pretty landscapes

come to winland

Attached: hiiri pää.png (568x548, 71K)

Yea man going to the suburban sprawls of America and seeing landwhales and mutts in their natural habitat is way better

How about you try a small village retard.

Good idea, and tell everyone you know to do the same.

and all thanks to subhumans like yourself Jose

We got beaches better than that

>trying to experience the culture in large cities
retarded mutt

>goto france
>get robbed
exotic locations are better famalam

This

Macron/Merkel/Khan have absolutely destroyed the EU. I have literally zero desire to visit now.

Actually, I'd go to Italy or Poland still.

Your post is pretty gay. Not that i disagree with your sentiment about the EU. On that note, i want to go to iceland.

>europe is a third world shit hole
>american flag

Attached: 555 come on now .jpg (600x375, 15K)

Yeah I wanna save for a year so I can go have bier and wurst at this shithole.

Attached: 3322838_404.jpg (340x191, 16K)

Im actually interested in visting finland. Whats it like are the people nice ?

can I practice the german I learned in school with these assholes? I don't think so. Why bother going there?

Attached: Muslims perform Friday prayers on Skalitzer Strasse (street) in Berlin September 19, 2014.jpg (690x388, 116K)

>the r-r-redneck areas of Europe are still ok
Listen to yourself talk. You no longer have world class cities, which was the main attraction.

>London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin
>Expensive, bad weather
No shit Sherlock. Maybe try Croatia or Bulgaria? Cheap, nice weather, great sea, not that many shitskins.

>parìaso

Attached: 499131419.jpg (612x408, 72K)

>spending 5k to get ripped off by beaners
>spending 9k to get stabbed by Mohammad

Is there any reason I should go on vacation? All my life I’ve been told I should travel but that doesn’t really make sense, especially with the internet.

Go to Sardinia or Capri or Ischia or Elba or literally any italian island (apart from Sicily or Lampedusa).

Europe has moved into a multicultural mode goys as have all White cities in the world.

Attached: 7BEDB0D8-BEF9-4A63-8EB8-EA0F0DFAFCB9.jpg (618x536, 106K)

>especially with the internet
don't be one of those faggots

>reason I should go on vacation?
If you're a roastie, you get to ride the cock carousel, make your friends jealous, and shill for likes on faceberg. Otherwise travel is lame, burning through a lot of money and getting hassle in return.

yeah. I'm going to spend my extra cash on the spanish rivera. Fuck that.

Attached: 1800.jpg (300x180, 13K)

I’m serious, people look down on me for not traveling but I still know more than them about the places they visit. My cousin went to Egypt and she told me they spoke Farsi there LMAO

One problem going Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway etc hotels are expensive for some strange reason.

For me it's so cheap to go there, I can get tickets for £30-£40 return, so around $60 dollars, but hotel prices are expensive as fuuuck

I think I speak for a lot of people here when I tell you to unironically kys

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2449004.jpg (800x533, 136K)

This

>Be Jose
>Proud believer in the supremacy of the white race, even voted for the God Emperor himself back in 2016
>Go to Paris to experience the culture of his German ancestors
>Get pissed when there are literally no goth medieval castles in the near vecinity of the city center

Fuck off and please never come to Europe

Attached: Biertan-fortified-Church-Transylvania.jpg (1920x1080, 892K)

ITT people who unironically do not understand the wonder of travel. the excitement of real experience. the jo of culture adn seeing other places.

god you lot are sad fucks.

I like to travel, but I ain't going to your country, now that it's turned into a shithole.

Attached: download (1).jpg (290x174, 13K)

this is the new travel brochure for your country

Attached: trojan-horse-in-europe.jpg (500x324, 156K)

I went to st Lucia. A lot of Rastafarian dudes. They all openly hit on the women, even staff, right in front of their husbands like a bunch of horny mutts.

I went on an excursion into town and this guy tried to force me to buy cocaine by shoving it in my pocket and demanding money saying I have it therefore it's mine now. He was some gangsta Rasta dude. I had to get all tough with the guy to get him to fuck off. Which was awkward as fuck because all the other locals hate white people and here is some white guy posturing for a fight with some Rasta. Also that Rasta "peace and love, one life blaze it" is total bullshit. Just a bunch of third world savages like the rest.

There were also some bums that got mad at us for simply being white, threw a glass bottle at the back of my head but luckily my brother saw it and blocked it before it hit me.

When I got back home I looked it up and their average IQ is 68. You could tell by the way the locals looked at you that they fucking hated your guys. The ones are the resort were nice. We only went into town because the women wanted to. Some of them seemed to take a redpill. The one wanted to leave almost immediately.

So yea Central or South America is much better, mate.

yeah and I want to feast my eyes on all the beautiful women there. hell no!

Attached: before-after-b-7-copy.jpg (700x406, 28K)

I've traveled a bit and it's overrated. I find it's more about the people you're with than where you're at. Every major city in the western world is pretty much the same, in my experience. And the tropical places are nice for a relaxing trip but there are plenty of areas like that in the us anyway.

> Londonistan? Paris? Berlin? Amersterdam?
> not visiting smaller cities with less tourists, lower prices and more culture
found the retard.

Attached: brainlets.png (1347x766, 333K)

>going to major cities
for what fucking purpose? if you're not into art and architecture there's nothing of value there

let's see do I want a muzzie riddled beach in Europe, or do I want to go to a latin american beach?

Attached: Copacabana-Beach-Rio-de-Janeiro-Brazil.jpg (640x360, 67K)

exactly. rural areas are boring as fuck. Drive around, check it out, have a meal, and that's it.

if you care about history or cultures then there are places in Europe to see.

Budapest, Vienna, places in Croatia, certain places in France like Versailles, Rome (one day when they get rid of refugees), Switzerland? Alps?, Germany, I don't mean Berlin but the obscure villages in the mountains?

Missing out on so much, I've only been to Budapest, but going Palu in Croatia in October, there are many white majority places to visit.

>Londonistan? Paris? Berlin? Amersterdam?
>capital cities are the only places in Europe
There's loads of low key, beautiful places here.

Yep, Cornwall, Lake District, Oxford, got any more? Can't remember the names of those lovely obscure villages

If Italy starts a foreign legion to help with any upcoming "projects", I'd love to go there.
If any large-scale conflict happens in Europe, I will definitely go. Lord knows I don't have anything better to do.
But on a less than LARPy note, a friend and I would like to go to Europe for a long period of time, like 6 months or so, is this an achievable goal, and what would be a productive thing to do while living there? Is it true you can get free schooling in some of the countries?

Stay at an AirBNB?

Well in st. Lucia the people are black as fuck, just an fyi

You can volunteer at a farm or something, you do some work for them and in exchange you're housed and fed

>He has armed police
Third world.

but you have never experienced the place

it is like someone reading lots of descriptions about how strawberries taste - but never eating one.

You can come to Croatia desu

but, but, the cannibis cafes in Amersterdam are so cool. Who the fuck cares? Weed is legal here now and we don't have this shit to deal with.

Attached: 4bmv2dd8bf500dnsew_800C450.jpg (800x450, 157K)

I hear you man but it's much cheaper for you than me. So when a group of people go on vacation together they usually want to see they typical landmarks, thus we go to big cities. I hear you, it's just not economical for me.

I was greatly disappointed in Paris & Amsterdam. $400/night for an Airbnb shoebox for what?? So I can wander outside and be swarmed with rapefugees and niggers? Paris is especially gross in every sense. What a rip-off......

Thanks, but no thanks. I’ll spend my vacation bucks somewhere that'll add to my quality of life...

Attached: 0DDA7D96-58C6-429F-85D0-283E3069B8A2.jpg (610x548, 184K)

Loads of places in North Wales, and Wales in general.
>For me it's so cheap to go there, I can get tickets for £30-£40 return
How??? My gf is from Denmark. Flying Copenhagen from Copenhagen to Manchester usually costs 100 - 200 quid.

Iv seen Paris, Rome, Madrid, Berlin, Prague, Munich and Amsterdam.
Rome was the best. Skip Paris.

Suburban spawls were never vacation spots. The point is, the places in OP's post were, now aren't. Suburbs were never and still aren't.

My aunt went on a cross-European trip and she was very disappointed with France and UK. It was more Middle Eastern than anything. I'm surprised you didn't feel at home but I understand if you expected to see bong and frog culture.

>its the bidaily d/c thread

Attached: 1520123280081.jpg (320x320, 52K)

The only reason to ever vacation in paris is if you're rich and can afford to stay and be around the top 1% of the country. The rest is a shithole

I can understand Sweden Denmark and Norway but i always thought Finland wasnt as expensive thats kinda why i wanted to go there since i am a poorfag

Was checking a few nights ago with RyanAir,
London Stansted to Copenhagen was literally £20 return was like £7.99 there and £11.99 back or something, I'll check now

Watching Paris burn is pretty depressing, even for someone who has never really had a positive vision of the frogs.

Even billionaires don't like it anymore
youtu.be/ViHsfeXNgjY

you say that like it's a bad thing

it's a meme from the 90s when Europe was still white and the West wasn't a shit hole yet

France is more dominated with North African culture, the UK with South Asian.

America is a third world shithole. I'll spend my vacation dollars elsewhere

I'd much rather go to a japanese tour for my vacation than visit some third world american shithole. LA? Vegas? New York? Houston? You've got to be kidding me. All expensive, shitty weather and the one reason I used to go there, to experience american culture, is gone. Now that they are all african states, I'll go elsewhere.

I don't blame you lol

Not surprising london to cph is cheaper I guess. Ryan air flights from Manchester to cph involve stopping off in a different country for several hours and they're only about 20 - 30 quid cheaper, so it's not worth it.

so you have never heard of Provence? the gorges du Tarn, or Ardeche? the Grotte Pech Merle or the Goufre de Padirac? Rocamadour, Carcassone, Cordes Sur ciel, Chenanceaux, Reims cathedral, or Beauvais, or Chartre?

you have never eaten sanglier, aligot, Truffade, pommes sarladaise? You do not know Suze, and Blanquette de Limoux?

you have never had a croque monsieur on the beachfront at Biarritz, or coffee on the strand at Cerbere.

you have not seen the Puy de dDome, or Castelnaud, or danced at teh fete De Bayonne with ten thousand people, or seen the stars over the Quercy forest, or flown a kite on the beach at la Baule, or visited Merlin's Grave, or the stones at Carnac

And you have not had tapas in Seville, and sen the Alcazar and the cathedral, or the great Catherdral at Codoba, or the Alhambra in Grenada, or the Quinto regularia at Sintra, or the ruins of Ampurias on rosas bay, or the muesums, the art, the music the spectacle of the horse races in Sienna or the glory that is rome.

you are ignorant, adn do not know how ignorant you are.

stop thinking Pol memes are real. Live a life.

at least we still have cute white girls in bikinis at our beaches.

Attached: 653_2006_3_27_pacific_beach_hot_tub_party_028-reszie-logo.jpg (653x490, 147K)

alternately - look at a picture of downtown Detroit - your entire country looks like that?

fuck off, please do not come, we do not need people like you.

I feel sorry for your aunt. As a Saudi, I have little in common with these middle eastern jimmy grants you see in Europe. In fact, they’re quite hostile to us. A lot of them come from greatly disadvantaged communities even in their home nations, and they’re very bitter about it. They feel entitled to sharing our wealth due to some “Islamic ummah” delusions. It feels awkward for me to interact with them. I’m more comfortable around Arabian gulfies and white people.

Its not burning. Its just a giant industrial slum with a couple of famous landmarks also being white and a tourist marks you out as someone to steal from.

Trump isn't perfect, but thank God that he won, it's definitely a step in the right direction.
You think we will ever reclaim our land?

Tell your friends. Help kill tourism in Europe so more people get angry about the new Europeans. An American roastie was recently raped by pakis in Trafalgar square. Let them know how unsafe it's getting.

Ahh I see, and triangle companies take the piss, it will cost you more getting down to London then going to Copenhagen, anyway had a quick look and this was what I found for August, I'm sure if you play around with the dates you could get cheaper.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24-17-22-06-079_com.android.chrome.jpg (1065x1276, 200K)

You are completely right, in most cases people visit Europe because it's cheap.

If I go on vacations I know the places in Spain that are calm and don't attract much tourism (and I still prefer the mountains) but I can't imagine myself going to a highly touristic place in the coast, and nowadays with all the africans and gypsies roaming, trying to sell you something or steal it from you, what a nightmare.

Come to Puerto Rico. You don't need VISA or anything like that since we're a US territory, we use American dollars, have hot women, nice beaches and a rainforest and like Americans.

Meant train companies*

don't tell them

That's nuts. Fucking London fags getting all the best deals.

>Palu in Croatia
pula?

nice town, lots of lovely old architecture, and the food was good everywhere I went.

go to the docks and look at the cranes in the evening - they do a light show on them.

and in the old square in front of the Roman Temple in the evenings they have great buskers and dance guys.

don't know dude. The media has gone into overdrive with the crying illegal kids. The midterms will be quite telling.

I've heard being American can get you exceptionally negative reactions from the muzzies too, is that accurate?

look for WWOOF - get paid and housed on a farm, doing 25- 30 hr week, weekends free to tour.

or arrange to buy a cheap camper van, then sell it back at the end...

oops, my bad, you may be right...
we don't want yanks to find Cap Ferret

>
I'm down. viva puerto rico.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I have no Idea about Paris. There are few muzzies elsewhere. Its just a meme to make americans feel better about their continent. Europe is almost universally white outside of Paris and London.

anywhere in Europe the first thing you should say is you didn't vote for the Orange Cheeto crook adn idiot.

after that you will be accepted.

I tought that the only reason amerimutts leaves their cespool of a country is to die for israel, so do that, off yourself, do the favor to the world

Yes that's it, I always get confused I never knew about the place until I saw I could get cheap tickets (£50 for 2 people return) did a quick Google search and like you said it looks beautiful. I love history so when I saw the colesseum I had to do more research. Thank you for the info will definitely make sure I will do all those things.

I hear you man, I never wanted to waste money to go on holiday, I'm 28 and I started going on holidays last September after I met my girlfriend, I have seen any places, on one hand I wish I had that money, but on the other hand I experienced alot. I wish I started sooner, and just did a holiday a year type thing.

Save up for a year or 2, come to Europe and travel throughout, from one country to another.

Meanwhile Europeans spend less than 500 euros to get ripped off by Pablo, Alessandro or Stavros

I visit aix en provence, it’s aesthetically pleasing, but basically a white frog tourist trap at this point. 90% of the white french you see are tourists and not locals. It feels like a theme park, not a real city.

I drove south to hike up le calanques, and I had to stay in Marseille. It basically felt like I was in Algiers City, no exaggeration. Holy maghrebois. It’s bad and you know it...

if you have the time take the ferry down to Dubrovnik - yes it is the Game of thrones set - but it is beautiful. Air bnB is cheap there.

You are such a fucking faggot.
>flag checks out