Most Significant Things You Discovered After Becoming Conservative?

pt.2

>liberals pose as a moral authority so they can shill for free gibs and control over others and they will say/do anything to get it.
>liberals hate us deeply. they have no idea who we are but they rabidly hate us.

>cuckservatives are controlled opposition
>almost all marxist revolutions and movements were created and organized by jews
>the alt-lite is full of jews

>liberals are much closer to the r-type strategist end of the r/k spectrum than conservatives are
>liberals have damaged and shrunken amygdala which impairs their ability to perceive threats properly, causes a lack of impulse control, and makes them more prone to emotional outbursts
>our history has been revised by radical leftists. modern academia is extremely recursive (liberals citing bunk and poorly conducted politically motivated pseudo-science).

Attached: 1529824741407.jpg (550x379, 140K)

Attached: 1529820682451.jpg (771x1084, 73K)

well Jow Forums?

Conservatives have proven to have no morals, are hypocrites in every regard, and are deathly afraid of everything.

If you don't know all that by the time you're 11 then you're either retarded or canadian, then again I repeat myself

Attached: cycle begins anew.jpg (209x241, 17K)

At least that's what happened around 1948 in eastern Germany.
>commies, that for their beliefs went to prison under hitler, were shot by the soviets as soon as they had they had the time for it
>gramps has seen it all

>Olligarcs have no morals, are hypocrites in every regard, and are deathly afraid of everything
Whats from Napoleon to Syria, from the fall of the Republic to the end of the HRE, that has always held true

Attached: amerikike.png (614x1020, 291K)

There are less psychoanalytical explanations to white anti-racism, such as gaining status and demonstrating moral superiority, but they are more superficial and do not explain the intensity and depth of the feelings of the anti-racists. I argue that the problem has its genesis in the inevitable conflicts that children have with their parents. If children decide that it is the parents who are wrong, unfair, even evil, they readily identify with those whom they see as similarly oppressed, urging them to overthrow the ruling class, i.e., initially their white parents but, by projection, all whites, including themselves. The parent’s justification for ruling over them, that there are biological classes, in this case, children and adults, must be refuted, hence fervently held egalitarianism, that there are no biological classes. Marxism, which promotes class warfare and hatred of those who have and rule (i.e., for children, their parents), is just an extension of this psychopathology.

I see conservatives have become experts in adopting strategies of victimhood.

>Conservatives have proven to have no morals
Conservatism contains both good and bad. The good is the insistence that we hold on to the learning of the past, namely that social order is necessary and positive. The more competent should have more authority and wealth, because wealth is power and giving it to anyone less than a person of noble outlook guarantees it will be used in destructive ways. Those who know nothing because they cannot biologically know much of anything need to be kept away from dangerous things like money and the vote. The bad is that conservatism by its basis tries to fight liberalism, rather than accepting that the type of person who wants liberalism would be unwelcome or oppressed in a traditional society, and will attempt to destroy such a society through ignorance or resentment even if it ultimately produces better results for them.

If conservatism has a basis, it is this type of social order and hierarchy. It finds its origin in the knowledge that only a few perceive what really must be done, and the rest exist in the mental cloud of their own self-delusion. Nihilism is realism. Outside of the human mind, the world has no objective purpose, even God. God is there for those who perceive him and can understand why His order is what it is; similarly, human thriving is there for those who choose to have it, but most people would rather have a beer, cheeseburger and double feature of nude wrestling instead. We are told that nihilism is horrible because it means giving up on the objectivity of life itself, but it is more accurately a recognition that objectivity requires us to choose a purpose first, and that cannot be enforced with logic. Instead, it is for those who rise above to discover, and then to oppress or exterminate the rest before that herd does the same to them.

>giving it to anyone less than a person of noble outlook guarantees it will be used in destructive ways
This is what I'm talking about. Do you believe conservatives actually think this way? And if they do think this way do you think this is reality?

The rest of your speech is just more bullshit.

We're the only thing stopping mouse utopia from becoming reality in this age of unprecedented prosperity.

bump

Attached: 1529533079513.jpg (1024x1014, 170K)

Attached: 1529075103482.jpg (612x612, 57K)

Attached: 1523503098403.jpg (500x299, 20K)

bump

Attached: lib-sperg-eurotard.png (328x314, 60K)

Liberalism is an indulgence system in the age of social media, the correlation between virtue signalling and social media narcissism is obvious. The Obama era though was based on a Luciferian model where a small group of Democrat elite created the illusion of leftist activism, the whole Bill Ayers limited hangout. Truth is it's just another entry point for the globalists to run the mob while everybody who could investigate them are so enamored by 'muh civil rights'.

all of media is faked

Attached: dead roach photo services.png (517x567, 544K)

i saw this one awhile ago and could never find it again. its a good one. the media whores are shameless.

Attached: download (3).jpg (800x1000, 78K)

26 year old leftist here enjoying my Sunday.
>liberals pose as a moral authority so they can shill for free gibs and control over others and they will say/do anything to get it.
So we're stupid enough to need handouts, but smart enough to vie for control? I'm no Umberto Eco, but you believe in some paradoxically capable/desolate class may be making you vulnerable to fascists projecting their agenda on you.
>Liberals hate us deeply, they have no idea who we are but they rabidly hate us.
Here's a thought, are card-carrying Republicans the opposition to liberals? It's sort of black and white... Or red and blue, if we're being exact here.
>Cuckservatives are a controlled opposition
If we're using the 2016 definition, yes, they are controlled. By their years of experience in politics, knowing not to say dumb racist shit in public without packaging it carefully first.
>Almost all Marxist Revolutions and movements were created and organized by Jews
Have you ever taken the 3 hours necessary to watch Fiddler On The Roof? Jews wanted nothing to do the the Czar or the original fucking Marxist Revolution. Jesus Christ man, history does exist.
>Other points with pseudoscience in them
You sound young and vulnerable. Do you need a friend to play Steam games with? Is that what this is about? I'll play Steam games with you and tell you about art you'll just adore.

Attached: 1527270428311.jpg (460x456, 43K)

That's the number of jews that perished at Auschwitz over a 10 year period.
This number was discovered in the captured labor camp records the USSR held onto until the collapse in 1991. The records have been sealed in the National Archive ever since.
Why did I bring this up?
Because it's a propaganda thread and you're probably the most affected by it.
>I wonder what the response will be

The problem is that liberalism eventually leads to social decay. Things like women's rights, gay rights, acceptance of evolutionary novel behaviors leads to the fragmentation and eventual collapse of the society.

I don't think many republicucks recognize this. I also think it's hilarious that most people say "socially liberal but fiscally conservative." It should be the opposite. Fiscally liberal in the sense that you can provide certain social services to people but socially conservative in that people act responsibly in order to deserve having those privileges/services

>So we're stupid enough to need handouts, but smart enough to vie for control? I'm no Umberto Eco, but you believe in some paradoxically capable/desolate class may be making you vulnerable to fascists projecting their agenda on you.
yes, you are and this is why you're losing so badly. the "fuck you gibs me dat" has had produced the results any sane person would expect.
>Have you ever taken the 3 hours necessary to watch Fiddler On The Roof? Jews wanted nothing to do the the Czar or the original fucking Marxist Revolution. Jesus Christ man, history does exist.
pic related
>You sound young and vulnerable. Do you need a friend to play Steam games with? Is that what this is about? I'll play Steam games with you and tell you about art you'll just adore.
defective amygdala detected

Attached: 1526438186209.png (650x994, 599K)

>I don't think many republicucks recognize this. I also think it's hilarious that most people say "socially liberal but fiscally conservative." It should be the opposite. Fiscally liberal in the sense that you can provide certain social services to people but socially conservative in that people act responsibly in order to deserve having those privileges/services
thats how they create controlled opposition and divide and conquer the population. they create a fictional paradigm where both sides despise the other for all of the wrong reasons.

Attached: 1525733379870.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>Saying some political class is losing as if politics are sports and not a due process that governs the sacred law of the land
>Deflecting to a picture that cites an author with no Wikipedia article as a source, and having no idea the October Revolution was an atheist one
>Saying my brain is broken as I sit here with a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering

The fuck's wrong with you, boy? You're fucking with forces you don't understand. Not by talking to me, but by dicking around outside your depths. Read a history book. Study economics. Get the fuck off this board and come back when you're properly scary, or employed to spread grassroots propaganda like the successful people here. You disgust me, you filthy fucking ingrate.

Attached: 1528062101570.jpg (750x586, 137K)

ad homenim, ad homenin, ad homenim, no evidence.

Attached: 1525729758318.jpg (680x453, 59K)

What the fuck can we do about this?

not sure. the left is insane and rabid so there's not much we can do about it right now. the left needs to be reigned in before the systemic problems can be dealt with. imo.

Attached: 1529790726811.jpg (640x960, 76K)